+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Heavenly city photographed by Hubble telescope

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Default Re: Heavenly city photographed by Hubble telescope

And we are supposed to be the awakened ones.
    Its amazing what you will believe when you are very desperate to find the truth.
    This is by far one of the worst photoshop/touched up pictures I have seen in a long time.
    Of coarse, I don't pretend to know everything, I just use my own guidance and intuition, and boy, its screaming to just go read something else.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2015), Nick Matkin (24th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Must admit it is strange that we have to label an image of a city HEAVEN ... who said it was heaven? and why.... it does not even fit human concepts of heaven..
    If it were real what do they think we are? and more importantly what label or name do they give us I wonder? would it be some sort of mythological place called BLISS from their religious fables?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Yeah I remember this story doing the rounds back when I was fresh out of high school back in 1997/98....

Not that I believe that it is Heaven they photographed and that those photos are real (highly unlikely to be polite about it), but I would seriously doubt that there aren't interesting things that Hubble *HAS* detected that we are NOT privvy to. It wouldn't be totally unrealistic for Hubble to have taken photos of a space station out there...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

What I would like to see is some close imagery under magnification of our humble little moon, I remember before the internet was public as such there were images of the dark side taken by the Russian's and that the word was we had been warned off very early in the piece. So there are a lot of pics out there hidden away. Ah in those days the scientists talked to each other so much more innocently and without hidden agenda's because they knew the majority had no way of knowing or in their minds understanding.

Yes would love to sift through Hubble's data records for the last few years..... it would be full of little treasures I am sure...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Heaven is not a physical place. There is a belief system territory in the astral plane where your beliefs manifest, Bob Monroe wrote about this and many of us who visited his Institue have witnessed it, but I'm quite certain that Hubble isn't capable of photographing an astral city.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ann444 For This Post:

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

One word..... Photoshop!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menkaure For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2015), Nick Matkin (24th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote Posted by Menkaure (here)
    One word..... Photoshop!
    Two words

Prove it

P.S lets not forget this picture was taken 17 years ago
    Last edited by The One; 18th June 2011 at 17:29.

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Menkaure (here)
    One word..... Photoshop!

Namase,

Chrononaut

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

Agape (20th June 2011), DarMar (19th June 2011), PHARAOH (20th June 2011), The One (19th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Perhaps I came across as cynical. When lots of people come up with dates for disclosure, messages from King Ra or some such 'entity', escapist deadlines for a 'rapture' that never comes, etc. I often wonder if it is all just a bunch of mule muffins. I want to believe, I really do but all I see is empty promises and missed 'dates'. Show me SOMETHING! Looking at these pictures is a little like looking at clouds when you were a kid. You tell your friend that a certain cloud looks like a monkey and, sure enough he sees a monkey. I am not saying that they are false, I'm saying that some people wish it so badly that they just want to 'help it a little' and get out Photoshop. Then there are the government paid mis-informants. Enough said about these parasites. Some of the pictures are genuine and some are blatant fakes. You can get lost in the argument. The present path of Bill and Inelia seems to hold answers if you look within instead of without. Sorry if I upset anyone.
    Menkaure

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menkaure For This Post:

Lisab (23rd June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2011), The One (19th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

wishful thinking, that is all pixel anomaly and stuff like that.
    On another note what makes anyone think we could look at a place like that and actually get a clear view?
    For one thing our current tech does not accommodate a good percentage of the full light spectrum. So Heaven as it were would have a lot of light coming from it that we would not notice. So in the same way, We could just as well could be right next door, looking through and past it all the time.
    Why not now?

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

20. "Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation,
    21. nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."
    (Luke 17:20-21)
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2011), ulli (20th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    20. "Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation,
    21. nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."
    People tend to forget these wonderful quotes, when discussing the reality of the good man that spoke them. One of the few quotes in the bible that actually spoke truth.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 19th June 2011 at 20:30.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

alxz (21st June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2011), truthseekerdan (20th June 2011), ulli (20th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Regarding Mr. Leonard I'm wondering if it's true what some say about us being the "show" of the galaxy for an upcoming shift and "everybody is watching us", how come he has not detected closer ships? What I mean is that the ships in his videos seem to be far away as closer to other systems or constelations, what about within our solar system?
    Does anybody know if Mr. Leonard has some videos of ships closer to us?
    Thank you

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Chrononaut (20th June 2011)

25. Link to Post #74
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 times in 306 posts

This post and the one about the images in China. Anyone remember Shambala. This is where we are headed. Perhaps the puppet masters are making the show appear with their holographic technology. So be it. That doesn't mean there is a message there that is important. We are approaching the meeting with our inner world brothers and sisters. They have been holding the alignment of where humanity is evolving to for a long time, and have much to teach and share, if we can see it, feel it, hear it, taste it, WILL it into being with our divine presence and love. Contact and the bridge are in the final phases of structuring. Be ready. Let's do it NOW!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Chrononaut (20th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    People tend to forget these wonderful quotes, when discussing the reality of the good man that spoke them. One of the few quotes in the bible that actually spoke truth.
    There really are quite a lot of them, if one knows how to spot them.
    Gurdjieff used to be criticized that his teachings weren't Christian enough, and then he would reply:
    "None of you here are Christians until you've had your first cup of coffee in the morning."

He called his teachings "esoteric Christianity", and wanted to help people wake up and get out of their hypocrisy.

Of course at the end of his life he was heard to say he had done it all wrong...
    Go figure...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Chrononaut (20th June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2011), truthseekerdan (20th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    There really are quite a lot of them, if one knows how to spot them.
    Gurdjieff used to be criticized that his teachings weren't Christian enough, and then he would reply:
    "None of you here are Christians until you've had your first cup of coffee in the morning."

He called his teachings "esoteric Christianity", and wanted to help people wake up and get out of their hypocrisy.

Of course at the end of his life he was heard to say he had done it all wrong...
    Go figure...
    As long as one tries to wake up others by using means other than 'love', that deed would not be part of the Divine will but of the Ego mind...

"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

loveandgratitude (20th June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th June 2011), ulli (23rd June 2011)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

If it was in the Weekly World News, it's fake.

Nothing more, nothing less.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    If it was in the Weekly World News, it's fake.

Nothing more, nothing less.
    I am very glad this story is not on the list of the Weekly World News.

Best regards,

Chrononaut.
    Last edited by Chrononaut; 20th June 2011 at 12:26. Reason: Technical problem

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member amedeejp's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to live there, but had to move 'cause the rent was too high.

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Wow. Seriously strange. Thanks for the upload.

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Remember this

Attachment 8097

WASHINGTON, DC – Despite new repairs to the Hubble Telescope, NASA refuses to release old photos or take new ones of Heaven!
    In 1994, a researcher was smuggled one top-secret photo the Hubble Space Telescope had taken of what is presumed to be Heaven. Weekly World News was the first to print the image and report on Dr. Masson’s findings, but despite the media coverage, NASA refused to acknowledge the existence of the photo.Now that the Hubble has been repaired and NASA is officially releasing some of it’s new findings, the Weekly World News editorial team believes it is NASA’s responsibility to further investigate this space anomaly!NASA has yet to respond, but take a look below for our exclusive report on the first photo:

HEAVEN PHOTOGRAPHED BY HUBBLE TELESCOPE
    February 8, 1994.Just days after space shuttle astronauts repaired the Hubble Space Telescope in mid December, the giant lens focused on a star cluster at the edge of the universe – and photographed heaven!

Attachment 8098

That’s the word from author and researcher Marcia Masson, who quoted highly places NASA insiders as having said that the telescope beamed hundreds of photos back to the command center at Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., on December 26.
    The pictures clearly show a vast white city floating eerily in the blackness of space.
    And the expert quoted NASA sources as saying that the city is definitely Heaven “because life as we know it couldn’t possibly exist in icy, airless space.
    “This is it – this is the proof we’ve been waiting for,” Dr. Masson told reporters.
    “Through an enormous stroke of luck, NASA aimed the Hubble Telescope at precisely the right place at precisely the right time to capture these images on film. I’m not particularly religious, but I don’t doubt that somebody or something influenced the decision to aim the telescope at that particular area of space.
    “Was that someone or something God himself? Given the vastness of the universe, and all the places NASA could have targeted for study, that would certainly appear to be the case.”
    NASA spokesmen declined to comment on the author’s report “pending further analysis of the photographs received on December 26.” In spite of official silence, agency insiders concede that NASA “has discovered something that might alter the future of all mankind.”
    They also confirmed that President Bill Clinton and Vice President Al Gore have taken a keen personal interest in the photographs and have requested daily briefings. Dr. Masson said: “The Hubble Space Telescope was designed to photograph images as far away as the edge of the universe but a lens flaw prevented it from doing so until shuttle astronauts corrected the defect during a recent mission.

“When they finished their work, the telescope trained its enormous glass eye on the outer reachers of the universe.“From what I understand, the first images it received were nothing more than kaleidoscopic bursts of color and light.“As adjustments were made and the focus sharpened, NASA analysts couldn’t believe their eyes.“After checking and rechecking the data, they concluded that the images were authentic. They also theorized that the city couldn’t possibly be inhabited by life as we know it.

“The only logical explanation was that the city was inhabited by the souls of the dead. As one of my sources put it, ‘We found where God lives.’”

It has been rumored that the space agency has forwarded photographs to Pope John Paul II at his request, but Vatican sources will neither confirm nor deny it.
    Dr. Masson, who obtained copies of a single photograph from her NASA sources, says the space agency’s next move “will be most revealing.”
    “This is a chance for NASA to come clean with the public and tell us everything it knows,” she said.

Attachment 8099

36. The Following User Says Thank You to rbevin For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast