Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 43. Being Orchestrated.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default 43. Being Orchestrated.

Being orchestrated.

When I paint a picture, I design it, orchestrate it, balance every detail. Then constantly go over it, to harmonising it. If there is a conspiracy it is achieved in exactly the same way, we are being orchestrated, it every detail. It is so well done, we now orchestrate ourselves.

That is the scary bit.

When did you last have an original thought? Of course there are gaps in this orchestration, because nothing in the physical can ever be perfect. The idea of a circle is perfect, but the production has imperfections. In orchestrating ourselves we do not notice we are being manipulated, because most of the time we are unconscious. Please do not be so quick to take offence, it is happening to us all.

I had to go to the dentist yesterday, (after) the treatment, I mentioned the dangers of fluoride, and 'common purpose' They hadn't a clue what I was talking about, well, I didn't expect them to. As I'm selling the house, a energy efficient man came to judge the property. He inspected the light bulbs...?! I said, “What on earth are you doing, they are temporary items.” He said, “They are the rules.” he was quite upset that I questioned him.

If we have a fixed idea about anything, we imprison ourselves, and we make ourselves upset. One sees this on the forum, I call them the hit and run merchants. I do not know (yet) whether this is conscious of not. The word conscious here is used loosely!

We are being manipulated...by our own minds! This is not easy to come to terms with, so where do we find an answer? Even reading this, is mind controlling. So somehow you have to get free, to fine your origin.

So how can one get free?

Everybody wants to be real. Nobody wants to be false. Everyone thinks they are being themselves, but how can we be ourselves if we do not know what being ourselves is?

Everything we say, do and think, is an acquisition of what is around us. Where and how we live will have an effect us. We either want to blend in or stand out (the wish to stand out comes from wanting to be different from others, and this in itself is being affected by others!)

Whether we think we are at the top of the pile or the bottom, we take on the mantle of what is around us. It’s an image we put on to get praise, to believe we are worthy, and this can create arrogance. When we have a feeling of not being worthy, this creates aggression.

So, how do you begin to be you? Don’t get so distracted. Ask questions and consider what it is that you truly find is of real value.
    We quickly acquire an identity, in order to fit in, to find a place in society. This action has an effect on our brains and the pathways get fixed. And there we have another self-cloned personality!

So how do we get free?
    Every moment, in any situation, we re-act, and we re-enact. Our reaction is a product of the past. It has become a habit. The habit becomes a personality. We have become a product of cause and effect. In any situation, if you can pause for a moment and do nothing and just be, then there is a possibility for the real you being present. It could change the situation. It could bring it back to balance, and things could take a different track. Ah! Could that be this timeline people talk of? It may still go in the same old way, but now you are in control! Take the defences down.

In every moment there is the gap of reality, which is naturally there. Most of the time we are either occupied, vacant or asleep. Rarely are we just there. Every moment can be fresh, alive, and spontaneous.
    In the gap is you! The pure awareness with no habitual characteristics. Every moment is different and every moment is you. Because you move with the moment you are no longer a fixed entity!
    You are free, and real!!

There is a saying in the Tibetan scriptures: “Knowledge must be burnt, hammered and beaten like pure gold. The one can wear it as an ornament.” So when you receive spiritual instruction from the hands of another, you do not take it uncritically, but you burn it, you hammer it, you beat it until the bright, dignified colour of gold appears.

Then you craft it into an ornament, whatever design you like, and you put it on. Therefore, dharma is applicable to every age, to every person; it has a living quality. It is not enough to imitate your teacher; you are not trying to become a replica of your teacher. The teachings are an individual personal experience, right down to the present holder of the doctrine.

It is a living process. There is no deception in terms of collecting knowledge, when we work with our individual experiences. The spiritual path is a lonely, individual path. Realising that, is the moment of responsibility. There is no enemy, only distractions in the mind.

Of course there the Mara. Who? The mara, they are beings who hate compassion, who hate spiritual practice, as they like to feed off negative energy. Maybe they are the reptilians, maybe there is an evil behind them...?

Though they can be termed enemy, knowing that they exist can enhance ones practice!

Good luck.

Tony

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

11alone (19th June 2011), Amenjo (17th June 2011), Carolin (18th June 2011), craig mitchell (18th June 2011), crosby (17th June 2011), dukes4monny (17th June 2011), Jayke (17th June 2011), jimbojp (17th June 2011), ktlight (17th June 2011), mondaze (18th June 2011), mosquito (19th June 2011), prometheus (18th June 2011), Rainbowbrite (17th June 2011), RedeZra (17th June 2011), ROMANWKT (17th June 2011), Sarlic (17th June 2011), seko (17th June 2011), shadowstalker (18th June 2011), sshenry (17th June 2011), Sync (17th June 2011), Wacko in pajamas (18th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 43. Being Orchestrated.

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Being orchestrated.
    Of course there the Mara. Who? The mara, they are beings who hate compassion, who hate spiritual practice, as they like to feed off negative energy. Maybe they are the reptilians, maybe there is an evil behind them...?

Though they can be termed enemy, knowing that they exist can enhance ones practice!

Good luck.

Tony
    Just thinking about what is said here, is it possible to practice compassion without an enemy?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimbojp For This Post:

ROMANWKT (18th June 2011), seko (17th June 2011), Tony (17th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Mind the Gap, eh? :D (sorry, one of my favorite memories from visiting London 20 years ago :D)

In a way it puts a whole new twist on Eliot's words:

Between the idea
    And the reality
    Between the motion
    And the act
    Falls the Shadow

Without an awareness of that shadow; of the spaces in between we really are hollow men...headpieces stuffed with straw...stuffed with wants and desires that aren't ours, of dreams that we're supposed to dream, knowledge we're supposed to have and never an inkling of the wonder of that which we really are. No wonder so many lives end with a whimper.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

dukes4monny (17th June 2011), jimbojp (17th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011), shadowstalker (18th June 2011), shijo (17th June 2011), Tony (17th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jimbojp (here)
    Being orchestrated.

Good luck.

Tony
    Just thinking about what is said here, is it possible to practice compassion without an enemy?
    Sure.......in a cave! Even then thinking creeps in. However in Rigpa = resting in empty awareness, thoughts come and go, and that'd all right!
    You should read about the Buddha's last moments of being sentient...lots of seduction!!!

Tony

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sshenry (here)
    Mind the Gap, eh? :D (sorry, one of my favorite memories from visiting London 20 years ago :D)

In a way it puts a whole new twist on Eliot's words:

Between the idea
    And the reality
    Between the motion
    And the act
    Falls the Shadow

Without an awareness of that shadow; of the spaces in between we really are hollow men...headpieces stuffed with straw...stuffed with wants and desires that aren't ours, of dreams that we're supposed to dream, knowledge we're supposed to have and never an inkling of the wonder of that which we really are. No wonder so many lives end with a whimper.
    Hollow men...................and women!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

dukes4monny (17th June 2011), jimbojp (17th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Everything we say, do and think, is an acquisition of what is around us. Where and how we live will have an effect us. We either want to blend in or stand out (the wish to stand out comes from wanting to be different from others, and this in itself is being affected by others!)
    This is the hardest part of 'waking up'. When you first realise that you have been living someone else's thoughts and you look at everyone else around you and realise it's the same for them too.........scary. It's also very difficult to communicate with some people as they look at you as though you have gone mad...........when in fact we are now on different sides of the madness!

Thanks Tony, a very well crafted and thought provoking post.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dukes4monny For This Post:

Amenjo (17th June 2011), crosby (17th June 2011), jimbojp (17th June 2011), mosquito (19th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011), Sarlic (17th June 2011), seko (17th June 2011), Tony (17th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Were the Buddhas last words "all composite phemonena are subject to change, work out your own salvation with diligence",well if they were thats fine by me,great advice!The beautiful Lotus flower grows in the deep mud ,perfect analogy.Reality can be construed to mean the fusion of subjective wisdom and objective verification.It is to be found in practise, regards Shijo.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

dukes4monny (17th June 2011), jimbojp (17th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011), seko (17th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Being orchestrated.

Good luck.

Tony
    The first road to be traveled to fixing the world involves compassion for the self. In this -the attempt at the reduction and action of the ego- within the self, this is the aim and the potential result.

For the ego will fight it's reduction in stature..it being the shaper of thoughts on the emotional level -The body fighting for it's fears and desires. Charity for the self is a key beginning point.

If one externalizes compassion and remains in that 'externalized' mind set, then the problems of the world have far less a chance of ever being reduced, as the ego is the source of these issues.

The being residing in the avatar must take responsibility for it's lack of control of the ego and the ego's flagrant misdirection of intent --through ego sourced sublimation of intent by emotional blackmail and hijacking of the avatar's thinking patterns ---and thus actions.

Thus, in essence, compassion for the self is key.

However, understand that the ego will try every trick in the book and many you've no idea exist... (if one has never done battle with their ego before, in the direct sense) to make sure that the compassion for the self is misdirected.

'The world going crazy' is a sign that the group of mankind, who are all avatars, with beings inside...they (as in ~US~, you know, we, as in ~you~, myself included-damn it*) as a group are beginning to confront the duality system. It is coming up on the horizon as a grouped situation. Thus the ego flails about and forces externalized interaction upon us all, in an effort to remain in control of mankind on the individual and global level.

It's a wily critter, that ego. We must all confront it's domination of the world on the personal and global level.

*Did you catch that? I had to go back and edit it as my avatar's ego had 'this one'... put the word 'they'..in the text..as heaven forbid that I have an ego, you see..."nothing to see here", the ego planted in my mind, "move along now...." That is the ego system. It shapes one's very thoughts.

The ego is a supser-set tool for the action of and joy of being, of being a duality within the avatar system, nothing more.

And as I told myself that, internally, I could feel the fear and the crushed desires of the body appear, like a child that found it's world had just ended..and it's 'buddy' (pet) had been killed on the street, at the same time it was sent to the principal's office to get the strap and been kicked out of the home. All at the age of five. The feelings of the deepest fears of a 5 year old. the age that the ego begins to shape and rise in the vast majority of mankind. That is what the individual in the avatar wrestles with.

We individually wrestle with a petulant and fearful child, an emotionally based child..who is wrestling with the being residing within...for the steering wheel of life. One with almost no moral and ethical compass, when it comes to the direction of intent - tied to emotions of fear and desire. Recall, the ego has no intellect, it is the voice of the body, or avatar.

~~~~~~~~~

To return.......and externalize in a moment of analysis....what do you see?

You see the world being run with the emotional direction and emotional intent of a five year old child. And every now and then, in some spots and situations.... you see the (grouped actions) efforts of a 10 year old. But not much beyond that.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th June 2011 at 14:21.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

dukes4monny (17th June 2011), Heather2017 (17th June 2011), jimbojp (17th June 2011), PurpleLama (17th June 2011), ROMANWKT (17th June 2011), SHAPE (17th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote So how can one get free
    Good question and to one i cant answer.

We are all in this together, by ourselves

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live. Humankind cannot bear very much reality

16. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Being orchestrated.

Good luck.

Tony
    The first road to be traveled to fixing the world involves compassion for the self. In this -the attempt at the reduction and action of the ego- within the self, this is the aim and the potential result.

For the ego will fight it's reduction in stature..it being the shaper of thoughts on the emotional level -The body fighting for it's fears and desires. Charity for the self is a key beginning point.

If one externalizes compassion and remains in that 'externalized' mind set, then the problems of the world have far less a chance of ever being reduced, as the ego is the source of these issues.

The being residing in the avatar must take responsibility for it's lack of control of the ego and the ego's flagrant misdirection of intent --through ego sourced sublimation of intent by emotional blackmail and hijacking of the avatar's thinking patterns ---and thus actions.

Thus, in essence, compassion for the self is key.

However, understand that the ego will try every trick in the book and many you've no idea exist... (if one has never done battle with their ego before, in the direct sense) to make sure that the compassion for the self is misdirected.

'The world going crazy' is a sign that the group of mankind, who are all avatars, with beings inside...they (as in ~US~, you know, we, as in ~you~, myself included-damn it*) as a group are beginning to confront the duality system. It is coming up on the horizon as a grouped situation. Thus the ego flails about and forces externalized interaction upon us all, in an effort to remain in control of mankind on the individual and global level.

It's a wily critter, that ego. We must all confront it's domination of the world on the personal and global level.

*Did you catch that? I had to go back and edit it as my avatar's ego had 'this one'... put the word 'they'..in the text..as heaven forbid that I have an ego, you see..."nothing to see here", the ego planted in my mind, "move along now...." That is the ego system. It shapes one's very thoughts.

The ego is a supser-set tool for the action of and joy of being, of being a duality within the avatar system, nothing more.

And as I told myself that, internally, I could feel the fear and the crushed desires of the body appear, like a child that found it's world had just ended..and it's 'buddy' (pet) had been killed on the street, at the same time it was sent to the principal's office to get the strap and been kicked out of the home. All at the age of five. The feelings of the deepest fears of a 5 year old. the age that the ego begins to shape and rise in the vast majority of mankind. That is what the individual in the avatar wrestles with.

We individually wrestle with a petulant and fearful child, an emotionally based child..who is wrestling with the being residing within...for the steering wheel of life. One with almost no moral and ethical compass, when it comes to the direction of intent - tied to emotions of fear and desire. Recall, the ego has no intellect, it is the voice of the body, or avatar.

~~~~~~~~~

To return.......and externalize in a moment of analysis....what do you see?

You see the world being run with the emotional direction and emotional intent of a five year old child. And every now and then, in some spots and situations.... you see the (grouped actions) efforts of a 10 year old. But not much beyond that.
    You never know there may be some 12 year olds out there!

All the best
    Tony

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Carmody (20th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

People are bound to convention. We conducted a little experiment at work. We passed out single pieces of paper. On each were tiny boxes numbered 1-10. The rest of the page was blank and represented 90% of the total space on the page. We asked the people to write down 10 things about work they'd like to see change. Everyone tried to squeeze all the information into the tiny boxes and ignored the rest of the space. They became slaves to the tiny boxes and rejected their freedom of usage.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

crosby (17th June 2011), dukes4monny (17th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011), shijo (17th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

We have been taught what to think by the State systems of education media and science

but the State has shown itself as not worthy of our trust

so we ought to question everything we've been taught

and so many look for information from alternative channels

where the snake oil salesmen have set up shops

and where the State sponsored fronts have a new set of lies to sell

to those who didn't trust the official version

but as long as it's sold as alternative it might bypass the sense of discrimination

it doesn't matter if the disinfo is official or alternative

there are truths out there beneath the trash ; )

21. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    People are bound to convention. We conducted a little experiment at work. We passed out single pieces of paper. On each were tiny boxes numbered 1-10. The rest of the page was blank and represented 90% of the total space on the page. We asked the people to write down 10 things about work they'd like to see change. Everyone tried to squeeze all the information into the tiny boxes and ignored the rest of the space. They became slaves to the tiny boxes and rejected their freedom of usage.
    Thanks for that, it's really helpful!
    People just do not realise how tightly they fit themselves into the box.
    I wonder if we should break out in some sort of craziness, just to crack the mould,
    and see how feeling uncomfortable is liberating.
    Even being clever, smart or intelligent can bind you. Education could be a curse!

I'm lucky to be thick!

All the best
    Tony

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

jimbojp (18th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

They say that educated people are the easiest to manipulate.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

RedeZra (18th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

They say that educated people are the easiest to manipulate.
    As David Icke says: "Teachers are but repeaters" and that's what most of their students become. The naturally 'intelligent' one's amongst them get labelled as 'trouble makers' and 'misfits'.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dukes4monny For This Post:

jimbojp (18th June 2011), RedeZra (18th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

found an interesting passage from a teaching of the buddha regarding the maras:

Quote When you practice dhyana and samadhi, all the boddhisattvas and great arhats, whose mind-essences are in perfect accord, remain unmoved, but the king of the demons, together with the spirits, ghosts and lesser heavens witness the spontaneous collapse of the their palaces and the whole earth is shattered. All creatures of land, sea and air are startled. The worldly man labors in darkness and feels no change, whereas the hosts of demons, who have acquired the five supernatural powers but have not yet extinguished their passions, are still attached to the troubles of this. How can they allow you to destroy their dwellings? This is why when you enter the state of samadhi, the ghosts and spirits, Deva Mera, monsters and demons swarm about to harass you.

However, do not be concerned about the maras' rage, for they are afflicted with the passions of the world, while you enjoy wonderful bliss. They can no more touch you than wind can blow out light or a knife can cut water; you are like boiling water and they are solid ice. As the warm air draws near, the ice is soon melted. When you are established in dhyana, enlightened and free of delusion. What harm can the maras do to you? When your skandhas are wiped out and you enter a state of perfect clarity, then all evils are but dark vapors. As light overcomes darkness, they will perish as soon as they approach you. How could they dare disturb your samadhi?
    I also find it interesting that in the story of the female tibetan buddha Lady Yeshe Tsogyel, at a certain stage of her samadhi practice she is visited by the mara, they try to tempt and seduce, scare and bewilder her out of her blissful samadhi state, upon realising that Lady Yeshe can not be moved or even flustered by their presence, they succumb to Lady Yeshe and pledge their loyalty in the protecting of Lady Yeshes wisdom and teachings. Maras quickly convert allegiance in the face of their own dissolution into the brightness of your light, they'd rather serve you than be burned up by the heat of your divine inner spark it seems.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

jimbojp (18th June 2011), PurpleLama (20th June 2011), RedeZra (18th June 2011), ROMANWKT (18th June 2011), Tony (18th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

That is one stable practitioner!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

ROMANWKT (18th June 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have some questions.
    As far as I can see, all problems in the world are caused by ego, is that a fact?

The buddhas have trancended their egos they came to the conclusion, I am not ego, there is no seperation we are all one or something along those lines...Therefore we share the same conciousness of the buddhas or whatever you wish to call them, is that true?

So if we were not our egos, what was?

What is the source of ego? What was the source of ego?

Does the ego originate outside of myself?

What is it?

all the best
    jim.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbojp For This Post:

ROMANWKT (18th June 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Jim,
    Brilliant question, brilliant! This is an extremely important question.

Our basic essence is emptiness, it's nature is cognisant. The unity of these two is unconfined compassionate energy.
    (They are called the three kayas)

So, to be sentient we have to have cognisance/knowing/awareness. That is our nature. It resides in emptiness/space.
    So what is happening? What is ego? Awareness looks out, but because it does not recognise it's empty nature and
    that of all phenomena, it got attracted and excited..........................That is EGO! Awareness filled up space!
    We made everything solid.

It is that simple.

Awareness not recognising it's true essence = ignorance.
    Awareness attracted to what it sees = desire.
    Awareness repelled at what is sees = aversion.

These are the three poisons, which expand to 84,000 types of obscurations.

So we suffer..Oi do we suffer!

The full story is, the three poisons ARE the three kayas....!

All the best
    Tony

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Jayke (18th June 2011), RedeZra (18th June 2011), shijo (18th June 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

I'll never forget the day I recognized that the voice inside my head was a lunatic!! I had just finished reading "The Power Of Now" and was onto "I Am That" so I was in a really good place. I was walking my dog through a bushy area by our house, beautiful day, not a care in the world. I come across a water hole and instead of appreciating the beauty my mind started worrying about the kids that play in the area, what if someone drowned, what if there is a dead body in there right now, etc, etc. I wasn't an active partipant in this thought process.....it had a life of it's own. I will be forever grateful for that lesson. Now I can usually differenciate my true self and the lunatic that runs amok amongst my thoughts.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

RedeZra (18th June 2011), shijo (18th June 2011), Swanette (19th June 2011), Tony (18th June 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Cheers Tony,

"So what is happening? What is ego? Awareness looks out, but because it does not recognise it's empty nature and
    that of all phenomena, it got attracted and excited..........................That is EGO! Awareness filled up space!
    We made everything solid."

What did awareness get attracted and excited by, did we agree to that arrangment or were we tricked?

jim.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast