+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dan Burisch Tell The World Our History Involving The ETs

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Dan Burisch Tell The World Our History Involving The ETs

Dan Burisch was a so called member of MJ12, being groomed since birth, more or less. An abductee,contactee and one of the few humans to actually work with ets, namely a J-Rod, which is apparently a version of us, but 45000 or 52000 years in the future, who came back to try and...well,you read his story, in his book "Eagles Disobey

regarding Dan people should keep their minds open to any possibilities, that's my advice.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dan Burisch Tell The World Our History Involving The ETs

What was the nature of the falling out between Bill and Dan? Is there an existing thread that goes into the details?
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

crosby (18th June 2011), davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Omni (18th June 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

good question Noble Hops. i've been wondering that as well. i've only heard that there was an episode, but i've never been able to find out the reasons for it. i've watched as many vids as possible, but i haven't seen it yet. there may be something in the archives here that has the exact scenario, but i haven't found that either. if i happen to come across any information, i'll pass it on too you. great vid, TO. i'm a big fan of dan. his video's seem to hold something true in character.
    warmest regards, corson

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

davyj0nes (1st July 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

the same dan burisch that completely trashed bill and kerry?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    the same dan burisch that completely trashed bill and kerry?
    thats what we're trying to figure out. when did this happen and what started it?
    corson

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Nasu (18th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

it did happen for a fact.....as for how it happened i have heard kerry say and im paraphrasing this........she nor bill have any idea why dan and his wife turned so abruptly against them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

You can visit Dan and Marcia's website at https://www.eaglesdisobey.net/. There is a link on that page to their forum 'The Golden Thread'. I just tried getting on the forum, but can't seem to get through.

There is a lot of speculation as to what happened, but no one really knows for sure.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2011), davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Noble Hops (19th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

It's a long story .. it is mostly centered around before and after the Zurich Ground Crew event. The short vers is Marcia (Dan's handler and now wife) was told by those she reports to, to target Camelot .. lots of accusations and false info followed .... part of a larger plan ...

I've met and spoken with both Dan and Marcia ... strange people indeed.

Search for "dan burisch zurich conference vaccines" and you should find what you are looking for.

Quote Posted by Noble Hops (here)
    What was the nature of the falling out between Bill and Dan? Is there an existing thread that goes into the details?
    Last edited by Aurelius; 19th June 2011 at 01:06.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

crosby (19th June 2011), davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Holly Lindin (27th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th June 2011), Noble Hops (19th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It came to a head during / after the Zurich Ground Crew Conference when during a panel discussion, Dan mentioned his support for some vaccinations and there was dissension in the audience. This was right in the middle of the swine-flu episode. I don't know what really happened thereafter other than some claims about financial irregularities to do with travel expenses. I recall that Kerry felt indignant that she had been left out of proceedings and this was one of the first occasions when tensions started to publicly appear between Bill and Kerry.
    Last edited by jasontorque; 19th June 2011 at 09:14.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jasontorque For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2011), davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Eyes2theSkies (27th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member stegosaur's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is the thing I never understood about Dan's story:

I don't doubt that he worked on aliens. My God, he is literally the first 'whistleblower' that bores me to tears. For Pete's sake he spares not 1 detail in describing how he removes a sample. I really don't know if anyone other than Tolkein can make up that level of detail.

Anyways I digress - how is it that these future humans can come back into time BUT they need modern humans, with their --52,000 year technology, to genetically save the day for them!?!?

Does this not make sense to anyone else?

I've also heard that the 'Grays' were/are really deceitful, maybe this is what people meant and Dan never got the memo?

Just my speculation, still doesn't add up to me when considering the relative technologies between the two 'humans'
    Last edited by stegosaur; 19th June 2011 at 01:30.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stegosaur For This Post:

davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th June 2011), Solace (27th June 2011), Tweakzz (29th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Dan Burisch Tell The World Our History Involving The ETs

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    You can visit Dan and Marcia's website at https://www.eaglesdisobey.net/.
    Just finished watching the 5-part video on their site called 'Eagles Disobey Exposes PC'. The whole thing is geared around Burisch accusing Bill and Kerry of being "racist" for apparently not applying Affirmative Action to their operation and having black interviewees on PC. He is sitting there in his African tie dye shirt and yarmulke (non-racist attire, lol), slandering PC with his usual phony/egotistical personality for almost an hour with that strange sidekick of his; it is a clown show.

Bill and/or Kerry must really have done something right to get that kind of treatment! Hey, Dan, I hear the ADL is looking for a new receptionist for national headquarters, lol. You have all the right qualifications, bro.
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, jasontorque has got most of it. They claim in the video where they bash PC, that Bill showed photos of himself with native africans and they interpreted the look on his face as disdain for these people. I'm sorry but, that is reading a lot into a photograph of a young boy in Africa!! The only thing that has bothered me about Dan is that like Steve Greer, he comes off as trying to be authoritative about the "aliens" read time travelers being the only visitors we have! As Whitley Strieber has said so many times - do not believe anyone who claims to know everything about a subject because they don't. In later interviews Dan proved this by stating point blank in the "stargate" interview with PC that MJ12 has lied to him on multiple occassions so, why would we believe that his "disclosure" is all that there is??

Something else went on between the PC crew and ED (eagles disobey) in that Dan claims Bill was aware of some security threats (and Dan had overheard him being told this by a local official) and when asked directly Bill denied knowledge of any threats.

OK look, I was not there and I refuse to say one side was right or wrong but, I haven't seen PC come out with statements against Dan since this whole mess started. I respect Kerry and Bill immensley for that!! Bravo!! They've had some difficulty with Steve Greer too. I ran into the same sort of close minded, know it all attitude when I belonged to CSETI and that is why I am no longer a member!!

No one is perfect and we can only speculate on other people's motivations. My advice to everyone is this: we live in strange times when more information is becoming available than ever before so we must strive to discern what information is most valuable. I feel that it is important to keep asking questions - something that both Bill and Whitley Strieber are both very vocal about - because this is the way we learn. When we are afraid to adapt to new knowledge, we have begun to become part of a system of non thinking participants instead of active cocreators in this reality. We must all band together to unravel the string of lies the government, military and big business has fed us for the last 50 years!!

I hope that one day in the future this issues between PC and ED can be worked out and their missions, once again, perform in concert with one another instead of this attack by Dan and Marcia on PC. To me this has shown a great weekness in what Dan and Marcia claim they are trying to accomplish. I must take a moment here to complement Bill on his avoidance of fear mongering!! Contarary to what Dr. Dan says, Bill is very outspoken about unity of the human race and a great hope for a bright future! Keep up the great work, Bill and don't let a couple of critics get you down. There are many of us who will not make assumptions about your ties, motivations or personal feelings.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

Caren (1st July 2011), crosby (27th June 2011), davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Ecnal61 (27th June 2011), Limor Wolf (27th June 2011), NancyV (27th June 2011), Ria (27th June 2011), Spellbound (1st July 2011), Swanette (28th June 2011), ulli (27th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I attended the Zurich conference on july 2009.on the second evening there was a panel discussion and the audience was invited to ask some written questions.

A couple of days before my arriving to zurich it became known that the israeli government decided to condition child allowence (a regular support that every family gets) with compulsory vaccines.being familiar with the control agenda of the elite and their intentions towords humanity I had the urge to raise this subject.having such a knowledgable and well respected group of people on stage it was only natural to want to hear their advice and point of view.

Many people in the audience were aware that the vaccinations are a form of control by the government and can be harmfull to our health,it was also just shortly before the internet started exploding with the swine flu conspiracy.

When this question was picked up by Bill and delivered to the members of the panel Dan Burisch has decided to take a more scientific stance and backed up vaccinations suggesting it has its benefits for our health system,from than on the discussion became quite controversial and stormy.

(here is the live link if anyone is interested from 08:20 minutes)
    https://youtube.com/watch?playnex...15C2ABED510412

After the discussion ended I went to talk to Marcia macdowell and Dan Burisch and to appologize that my question has caused them so much drama...they asured me that it was not my fault and we talked a little more about the subject.

Two weeks later after coming back to Israel I learned that Bill was accused on writing the question himself.I permitted to give my name. someone has lied by trying to claim that Bill has invented this question himself,for what purpose? who knows...

There must be a lot of mind controll involved around Dan Burisch,better not get there.. but my personal believe is that 'eagles disobey' has burned themselvs down by trying to attack and slander Bill and Kerry without getting any reaction back and by the way they shared their 'information' wich was a joke really,a lot of paranoia involved.

I also feel that whenever there is a need to attack anyone else's work it means that this person is very close to the truth and its well worth lisening to what he/she have to say or to present... this keeps happening to Bill and Kerry,another example is charles and his attempts to recruit some people to his side Under false pretenses,in order to devide the forum and take Bill down.now there are many that this is a sign for them to pay closer attention to the Avalon/Camelot information, however,others unfortunetly buying to it..

At this point I would not trust Dan Burisch or anything he has to say,although it is quite possible that a large part of his first interview with Project Camelot is Valid,as MJ-12's aim back than was to allow some information to go out,they have probably decided to turn off the tap after realizing that the flow of water coming out is a lot stronger than what they thought will be and they have no control on it.
    just my two cents

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th June 2011 at 22:27.

25. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

42 (27th June 2011), amedeejp (27th June 2011), Axman (27th June 2011), Belle (27th June 2011), Billy (27th June 2011), Caren (1st July 2011), crosby (27th June 2011), danstar (27th June 2011), davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Donna O (27th June 2011), Eyes2theSkies (29th June 2011), fifi (1st July 2011), Fred Steeves (27th June 2011), GCS1103 (29th June 2011), Isthatso (27th June 2011), Ivanhoe (29th June 2011), Jake (27th June 2011), karelia (27th June 2011), kersley (28th June 2011), Lord Sidious (27th June 2011), mountain_jim (27th June 2011), NancyV (27th June 2011), Operator (27th June 2011), PegasusRising (27th June 2011), pickle (27th June 2011), Spellbound (1st July 2011), Swanette (28th June 2011), taurad (27th June 2011), Teakai (2nd July 2011), ThePythonicCow (27th June 2011), ulli (27th June 2011), winnasboy (29th June 2011), Yoda (29th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

well, thanks everyone for filling me in on the spat. i now know much more than i did a few weeks ago and that is a good thing. very good information to have. again, thanks so much.
    regards, corson

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Eyes2theSkies (29th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Jay Weidner does not believe Tolkein "made up" any details by the way!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

hey there eyes2theskys, well said mate.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Hey Stegosaur,
    I'm having a problem with his story, too. It's true that he gives out alot of information, but I'm sensing that it's not all true. He's a member of MJ12; so, you have to wonder if there's an agenda to his "whistleblowing".
    I don't believe that the JRods are from the future, but it sounds impressive enough. They're way more advanced than us and yet, they can't figure out how to save their race from extinction? I mean, they can do all kinds of fancy genetic experiments on us, but they can't use their own genius to alter their own genetics? Highly questionable....
    I found out that they're responsible for the extinction of 3 other races in the universe. Could this just be karma catching up to them?
    Take care,
    Maia

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Eyes2theSkies (29th June 2011), stegosaur (29th June 2011), Tweakzz (29th June 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I've said this before and it bears saying again.

The information that Dan gave out about yellowbook and for Stargates is far too real, with regard to how such devices would need to be made. Everything he says on those two subjects is bang on, according to my understandings of those sciences.

Thus a problem emerged in that he gave too much out, possibly..inadvertently. He says that this was not his area of specialty. His is biology, not quantum mechanics and engineering.

When he described each and gave images for a stargate or portal or viewing glass, I nearly fell out of my chair.

The basics are there, all that is left is some engineering and materials science. Knowing what to do with that stuff is actually the hard part. He gave us the hard part. This is, to me, quite likely the point or act that caused him to nearly be killed in an attack ----by his own people or corner.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th June 2011 at 01:23.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (27th June 2011), davyj0nes (1st July 2011), Eyes2theSkies (29th June 2011), fifi (1st July 2011), GCS1103 (29th June 2011), Limor Wolf (27th June 2011), Swanette (28th June 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Noble Hops (here)
    Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    You can visit Dan and Marcia's website at https://www.eaglesdisobey.net/.
    Just finished watching the 5-part video on their site called 'Eagles Disobey Exposes PC'. The whole thing is geared around Burisch accusing Bill and Kerry of being "racist" for apparently not applying Affirmative Action to their operation and having black interviewees on PC. He is sitting there in his African tie dye shirt and yarmulke (non-racist attire, lol), slandering PC with his usual phony/egotistical personality for almost an hour with that strange sidekick of his; it is a clown show.

Hi NH I watched it too. I agree with everything you said here. I don't think Dan or Marcie are right in the head. They also speak like kids bad mouthing one of their friends.

Stan
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th June 2011 at 23:04. Reason: fix quote'ing
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I've said this before and it bears saying again.

The information that Dan gave out about yellowbook and for Stargates is far too real, with regard to how such devices would need to be made. Everything he says on those two subjects is bang on, accoding o my understandings of those sciences.

Thus a problem emerged in that he gave too much out, possibly..inadvertently. He says that this was not his area of specialty. His is biology,. not quantum mechanics and engineering.

When he described each and gave images for a stargate or portal or viewing glass, I nearly fell out of my chair.

The basics are there, all that is left is some engineering and materials science. Knowing what to do with that stuff is actually the hard part. He gave us the hard part. This is, to me, quite likely the point or act that caused him to nearly be killed in an attack ----by his own people or corner.
    I'm pretty sure that Marcia McDowell was his handler, and since they have been married has had him on a very short leash. She makes all the decisions about what is released, how much is released, when and how.

imo, he is has a brilliant mind, but does not deal well with people.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

davyj0nes (1st July 2011), GCS1103 (29th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast