+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dan Burisch Tell The World Our History Involving The ETs

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Dan Burisch Tell The World Our History Involving The ETs

Dan burisch won me initially with his whistleblowing stories...he lost me even faster while playing innocently ignorant about malevolent/evil vaccination programs in place

I was very very unhappy with those two...acting up as they had never heard such word before!!!

Pffft

Maybe it's for the best...could have still been wasting more time on them!!!
    Last edited by taurad; 28th June 2011 at 15:55.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taurad For This Post:

davyj0nes (1st July 2011), The One (28th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

It is really interesting to read what everyone things about Dan. Seems like everyone has the right idea, here, as far as we take the information given to us. The problem becomes that we are trying to get people in the general population to pay attention to all this information but, the issues with the information are almost too much for the average person to wade through. I think it is hard for the majority of the population to understand (as we do) that in many cases of first person knowledge of these black projects, the witnesses still only know what they HAVE to know so, they are not told everything. In fact, as Richard Hoaland likes to remind us, "the lie is different at every level" therefore as you listen to these whistle blowers and eyewitnesses, you have to understand that and take it into account with regard to what the person is saying. For instance with Dr.Dan, it seems you can be confident of what he says about the biology of the J Rod because that is his specialty and what he had the most direct experience with. That doesn't mean you have to throw out all of his testimony but, know that there is more going on around that whole situation than what he has been allowed to learn.

For a year or two, I had hoped that Dan was going to be the one who was going to get real credible coverage in the mass media because of his education, speaking ability and experiences. Over time, though, it has become clear that no one person is going to be able to convince the whole world that there are beings here from off world. It is going to take a great effort and a lot of cooperation to really get the word out in such away that the public can accept this reality, digest it and let it change how they see themselves and the rest of the universe. All the pieces are here, they just all need to cooperate to make this happen and it would be [B]the people's disclosure [B] not one based upon what the government is willing to admitt.

In my mind it seems like it would take Dr.Dan, the Disclosure Project, Projects Camelot and Avalon, Coast to Coast, Unknown Country, Enterprise Mission, Earthfiles and all of thier associates, witnesses and supporters to get together to produce a true and honest disclosure video for public mass consumption. If Burisch and Greer would get rid of their limiting statements and beliefs namely - Burisch- that time travelers and one extradimensional type of being are the only visitors and Greer- that all aliens are peaceful and have our best interest at heart and that all grey beings are some form of mechanical or engineered life forms. The idea would be to use non limiting terminology, expose people to many different possibilities (although for the time being I would omit references to channeled information because most people in the general public think that is 1800s hockus pokus), verified photos (such as McMinnville, OR photo) and some of the more impressive and (some) verified videos (like the 2011 Jerusalem video), NASA photos and video, as much detailed testimony as possible, information on all the landing trace cases, pilot cases, combined radar and visual sightings as well as using acceptable music. These are rare but, the closest so far are "Out of the Blue" and "The Gretest Story Ever Denied" but, these still left a lot of solid information out. BTW I applaud the History Channel for changing from being biased against UFOs and aliens being real to more honestly exploring the evidence with shows like "Ancient Aliens". Now if more of the mass media would go the same way, we could really begin to focus on useful mass contact and awareness evolution.

Great ideas, everyone! Thanks for some interesting perspectives on the whole Dan Burisch issue! Best wishes to all!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th June 2011), Limor Wolf (29th June 2011), winnasboy (29th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Dan never said that the future lineage humans and the one extra-dimensional race were the "only" ones in existence. He said they were the "only" ones that he had direct knowledge of, he wasn't denying the idea that there could be more. He just had no experience with other races.

Just to clarify.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

davyj0nes (1st July 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Dan was the first person I heard speak about Time lines and variants. Supposedly, we are on an unknown time line where yellow book has not been used to see possible futures.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    Dan never said that the future lineage humans and the one extra-dimensional race were the "only" ones in existence. He said they were the "only" ones that he had direct knowledge of, he wasn't denying the idea that there could be more. He just had no experience with other races.

Just to clarify.
    Rght, I've heard him say that as well, Forevernyt, but, in Zurich I thought he came off being a little more adamant that he didn't think there was anything else. Yes, he still leaves the door open to other possibilities and that's good! Yet, he remains steadfast in his thinking that there isn't any truth to the Serpo story. Other folks have said that the Serpo story was fake but, that we did have a limited exchange with ETs, which involved our people spending some time on another planet. While we are on this subject, I noticed that in the Zurich conference video Dan mentions our people taking nuclear weapons with them! I've read the UFO magazine story on Serpo and a few others on the internet and I never ran across anything that mentions nuclear weapons being taken so, where did that come from? Just asking. Thanks for making sure we keep things clear. All the best. Eyes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone else notice the video has been disabled?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redtailhawk (here)
    anyone else notice the video has been disabled?
    Yep, but you can watch it on livevideo.com
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

you know, hows this for synchronicity. just last nite i had stumbled on a webpage about dan burish and his breakup with project camelot/avalon. i couldn't understand it had to do with something about the 'golden thread' forum, and how that name was being internet poached??? i dunno. here is a link to website if anyone wants to take a look, and maybe they can explain it to me.
    http://www.danburisch.info

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2