+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cry of Gaia

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The Cry of Gaia

i agree -- what a beautiful thread, & what a beautiful post from Annette below

i also have wept for Mother Earth & what is being done to her many times [ & i am a peaceful Animal Rights activist]

it is good to know that there are others here at Avalon who have compassion /love for her -- i like to think that her soul, & those of all the other innocent beings who share this planet w/Humans, that their souls will lead the way into the new timeline/thru the Shift

wyn

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----

She looked back at me, eyes brimming. “I can hear the cry”, she said. “It’s getting louder. I can’t bear it. It’s overwhelming.”

I looked at her intently, realizing. “The cry of the collective, and Gaia”, she said. “All the people, animals, all the plants, all the trees. There’s so much pain, so much suffering, so much violence. I feel it all. I hear it all. Every minute of every day. It never stops. I can’t stand it. And it’s getting louder all the time.”
    First of all, Thank you so much for this posting. When I read this, I was overwhelmed with tears, because I have not been able to put into words what I have been feeling the last 5 months. I dont hear Gaia's cries, but I get a deep overwhelming feeling of connection sometimes when Im sitting outside alone. Im usually contemplating how beautiful it is and at that point a flow of emotion overtakes me and I feel such sadness and despair for the way in which we have not treated her with the respect she deserves. Since this is all so new to me, I wasnt sure what to think of this at first. I have never had the opportunity to be arund others that feel anything like this, in fact I dont have anyone in my family or circle of friends that have any idea of what I am going through or even what I am talking about so other than my boyfriend, I havent expressed these things.

I have been deeply touched and moved by this post and feel this is more than a message to me somehow, I will be contemplating this much further and hopefully find the answer very soon. Im actually trying to move out of the city now because I feel a strong urge to be closer to nature. Im praying this happens within the next month or two.

Bill, I truly appreciate you sharing your time and wisdom. I am learning and experiencing much growth ! (with the exception of how to post properly still)

All my blessings,
    Annette
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th August 2012 at 20:50. Reason: fix quoting

2. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Cry of Gaia

Wow Bill,
    It has been along time,yet a moment in time.
    Gaia's cry is stronger than ever. The CRY i hear is Her War cry. She has had enough, Her teaching will refresh ALL enlightened humans.

This year 2013 is about Red Earth, Solar Pulsation. So listen to Her signs as given. The Calendar of Time given to me ends/ resets feb 13, 2013. Pay attention , with one Sacred movement, America would be in shock and awe.

There is life --everlasting-- the Great Mystery. We have done this before, ancient history teaches from all directions.
    The foundation is laid for the 5th World. I came, learned lessons, taught and did the best i could--with how i was taught.

I trust you Mother Earth, do what you need to do. I thank you for all you give.
    It is a good day to live forever---Hoka Hey

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahauocha For This Post:

araucaria (17th January 2013), gooty64 (15th January 2013), Ulyse30 (29th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #203
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

a good cleansing would not surprise me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #204
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Cry of Gaia

Quote Posted by ahauocha (here)
    This year 2013 is about Red Earth, Solar Pulsation. So listen to Her signs as given. The Calendar of Time given to me ends/ resets feb 13, 2013. Pay attention , with one Sacred movement, America would be in shock and awe.
    I look forward to a cordial debate with you on this subject no sooner than the 14th February.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

4evrneo (15th January 2013), ahauocha (18th January 2013), panopticon (15th January 2013), Ulyse30 (29th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #205
    Costa Rica Avalon Member yukondiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 times in 149 posts

What a wonderful post. Perhaps there is a solution while meditating i have had snakes crawl into my lap deer kiss my nose, and so many other experiences with the wild world. The pain and sufferiing is real but when you have those feeelings remember we are in this world for that connection good or bad we observe we send our love in thoughts to raise the conciousnus of the whole. That there is love and compassion youremotions are proof.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yukondiva For This Post:

araucaria (17th January 2013), Ulyse30 (29th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

Default Re: Cry of Gaia

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by ahauocha (here)
    I look forward to a cordial debate with you on this subject no sooner than the 14th February.
    I have awaken to frozen snow, healing lodge for woman--rained--thanks. The Fire, She was so gentle--unusually. As She truely was concerned for me, I got a healing too, yet much effort was required. My mud boots were getting stuck in the slosh. A wided stance as those red hot Holy people are forked in---wow. What a life, thanks Creator!!
    I DID NOT mean to imply that 2-13-13 would be any different than 12-21-12. As you refreshed me with you Holy Tarot and words. There is no debate, I think were all realize--our actions, thoughts, words and prayers---ARE changing this 3D. It is a good Day, sometimes I just feel all the needles stuck in my skin , humans pumping toxic stuff in my sub Q, I go offf---Spewing. You are right, Love and Compassion, like Mother Earth, like so many. No matter what we do to them, they give us love and compassion.
    I love to debate--prepare yourself
    waterbro

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ahauocha For This Post:

kirolak (2nd March 2014)

12. Link to Post #207
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

She looked back at me, eyes brimming. “I can hear the cry”, she said. “It’s getting louder. I can’t bear it. It’s overwhelming.”

I looked at her intently, realizing. “The cry of the collective, and Gaia”, she said. “All the people, animals, all the plants, all the trees. There’s so much pain, so much suffering, so much violence. I feel it all. I hear it all. Every minute of every day. It never stops. I can’t stand it. And it’s getting louder all the time.”
    I have read this thread many times always wanting to respond but unable to find the words. I would just like Inelia to know the suffering of Gaia will hopefully end soon, Gaia's pain and cries have been heard through out the universe, help is on the way.

She looked at me, asking me to understand. And I did. Like many humans, I’m a hypocrite: that means that I compartmentalize my experience for convenience. I wear a leather hat, and eat as much meat as I can. But I cannot bring myself to kill even a mosquito. I genuinely regard all living things as sacred. I have a dictum that I must never destroy anything I can’t create - which is why I save mosquitoes. Yet I deny my participation as a cavalier consumer.
    We all play a part in the game of life, the main question is who is making the rules, what is the objective and do I want to be awake or asleep while playing. When I stop and question the reasons for the things I do, I just keep finding more and more interconnected things all of which I alone cannot change, but when I find things I can change, I to stop swatting those mosquito's.

Meanwhile, Inelia was directly experiencing the pain of Gaia. Through tears of compassion, she talked of the blind unawareness of the men in the slaughterhouses, the chemical farmers, the factory fishermen, the destroyers of the rainforests, the creators of wars. Those men and women who torture and kill millions of people, animals and trees every day. Those that think animals and trees don’t feel pain, fear, and terror, or relish the thought of inflicting these on the vulnerable. Those who deliver psychic and physical attacks to others.
    It is not the butcher, farmer, fisherman, carpenter or warrior that causes Gaia to have so much pain, it is the greed of man and the lust of profits that leads to so much pain. If all man chose a spiritual path one that teaches sharing, love and compassion along with practicability the pain would be so much less. We are now more then ever knowledgeable of the changes that need to be made, but who will kick the fat cats off the ledge and apply the necessary changes. The world is changing but will it change fast enough to prevent a total lose of life?

“I only have one job. And that’s to raise the vibrational level of the planet, including the human collective, which is part of the planet, to a critical point that will allow a transition into the new paradigm, a new level of awareness for everything. For the planet and every being in it. Every rock, every insect, every person. And that’s my only job. And I will do anything to achieve that.”[/I]

Meaning: that if we raise the level of awareness of what Inelia calls the ‘collective’ – the group-mind and collective consciousness of the human race – then the murderers, rapists, polluters and destroyers will all be dragged along in the same collective direction – they HAVE to swim in the same rushing, accelerating river as the rest of us. In that way we are all connected… and with some of us leading the way, the rest will follow: even those humans with the morals and awareness of crocodiles.

But to Inelia, this was not enough. How to maximize the effect? How to reach those unreachable people? How to halt the pain and damage as soon as possible? How to educate the uneducable? How to release THEIR paw from the metal gate? Lovingly stop THEM from biting, and removing all gates where their paws might get caught?
    Not all souls can ascend so the numbers of people Inelia can bring into her collective is limited to only these people. She needs to stop focusing on all the other stuff and only focus on Gaia and ask her to guide her to those of her collective, this is the only way to concentrate her energies.

Who will read these words we’re writing here? Not the killers and destroyers. We’re surely preaching to the converted: having read thus far, you’re almost certain to be in strong agreement.
    How about those that will remain stuck in the illusion that are not killers or destroyers, I worry about these people everyday my tears go out to them for they will surly remain asleep and unaware.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), golden lady (21st May 2015), kirolak (2nd March 2014), Ulyse30 (29th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,674 times in 9,332 posts

Hi Bill,
    thank you for this write-up...It made me remember something that happened to me a few years back. It was December 2003 on a late Saturday morning. I was with a friend inside a craft store shopping for some supplies to make some Christmas gifts. We had just got a shopping cart and starting to browse around. I happened to notice the music playing in the background, I think it was Christmas music when all of a sudden this WAVE of Grief and Loss hit me. That is as best as I can describe what happened to me then. I started crying and if I didn't have a cart in front of me I would have fallen to the floor sobbing. My friend came over and I told her I need to go home and check on my family. I could not shake the grief and sorrow that I felt and my friend quickly finished her shopping so I could go home. I remember I called my family and they were fine but the heaviness stayed with me. Long story short the news came about three weeks later, in the New Year of 2004 about the Tsunami that caused such a huge amount of deaths and destruction so quickly. I have experienced sorrow before even the loss of loved ones but this pain went to the core of my being.
    With all the pain and suffering that seems to be escalating in this world I try to be the best I can be daily and keep the hope light burning. I am learning and practicing Forgiveness and Compassion as best I can....In hopes that it will bring the healing so very needed for the deep, deep, wounds inflicted on this beautiful jewel of a planet.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Ulyse30 (29th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

First of all, I have just now been called to read this thread quite specifically, and the synchronicites I am experiencing thanks to hearing the call are somewhat astounding to me. I have been in a Funk. Yes, with a capital F. A spiritual Funk. I've been looking to blame many things -- possible psychic attacks, possible dream interference, unexplained debilitating health issues, etc. But this thread is a huge reminder to me what I'm fighting for and why I can't just lay down and cry with Gaia even when that's all I want to do. Thank you for sharing this with us even though I am very much tardy to the party, if you will. There is so much responsibility on all of us to stay afloat and work past all the bull.

----
    This resonates with me so much that it almost hurts. As a highly empathic person, I feel this weight all the time too. Our people are suffering. And sometimes, all I want to do is join them. Because there are those forces in the world that tell us that succumbing to suffering is really the easy and correct choice. I want to lay down. Right now. But I won't. Because if I lay down, how does that affect my fellow souls? If I cry, do they feel it? I don't know. But I feel them, and sometimes I feel like I HATE it. Yes, a strong word. Today I realize that that is a choice I made. I chose to hate my spongy ability. I chose to take the negative energies and keep them rather than dispersing them to where they should be.

Gaia can only help those who want it, right? Isn't that the point of free will? Well let it be known that I am choosing the high road and won't lay down and cry with the negativity.

In my strong view, this is escapist wishful thinking. Any kind of get-me-outta-here-Scotty mindset is actually failing to take responsibility – certainly for those of us who have been here many lifetimes and who have in one way or another contributed to the mess we’re in. Many of us reading this have been here on Planet Earth for quite a while – and we have to face what we have done: we have to square up to what we’ve permitted to occur in our name.
    Thank you. This is one of my biggest issues with many "highly religious" people's way of thinking. Many always "leave everything to God" or "trust in God" to fix their problems. I'm not one to speak for a God that I am not connected to personally, but I do not think that there is a person making everyone's decisions for them and gifting those he likes the most on a reward based system. This whole idea of "ascending" out of this place is absurd to me for this reason exactly. You don't get to just buy your way out of the matrix. Make the matrix a place you want to be. Then you don't have to be rescued from it. Take responsibility for this place. There is no magic solution or free trip out.

In my personal view, this is one of the key significances of the 2012 Tipping Point. 21 December 2012 is a distraction. The real significance of the year (certainly not one standalone day in that year) is that if we as the collective human race make the right choices, it will not be too late to re-create the balanced dynamic paradise that Planet Earth could be for all living things – and for mankind itself.
    Bill, knowing that much time has passed since you posted this, I would love to inquire: How do you think our mattress doing in terms of inflating now?

I know many more are awake -- I guess I am proof of that. I was asleep in 2012. But if 2012 was the tipping point... well... did it actually tip?

Much love and hugs!
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017)

18. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

The entire universe is alive. It is not just Earth that is alive with a being incarnated into it. I believe all stars and countless planets were created and incarnated into by beings. I'd guess the same applies to singularities. Those beings are our brothers and sisters. Maybe we are a sliver of awareness of a larger whole inhabiting our own personal star.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarlS For This Post:

lightning23 (22nd May 2015), sandy (21st May 2015), thunder24 (21st May 2015)

20. Link to Post #211
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by CarlS (here)
    The entire universe is alive. It is not just Earth that is alive with a being incarnated into it. I believe all stars and countless planets were created and incarnated into by beings. I'd guess the same applies to singularities. Those beings are our brothers and sisters. Maybe we are a sliver of awareness of a larger whole inhabiting our own personal star.
    dig in the dirt and put sample under micro scope.....''I AM" there!
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

lightning23 (22nd May 2015), sandy (21st May 2015)

22. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

----

Most readers will know that Gaia is most often associated with the term coined by the ecologist James Lovelock to describe the coherent, complex, balanced, living entity of Planet Earth in all its natural richness.

I (Bill) had always taken this as a metaphor – until I met Inelia. And so I tell this little story which follows against myself. To Inelia, it was self-evident that Gaia was a magnificent, fully sentient, godlike being. And when talking about this with me, she did what she often does when words are inadequate: she invited me to take her hands while she gave me a download of direct perception.

This she did: and I immediately perceived Gaia, a huge, eon-ancient entity that is our planet and all her multitudinous natural habitats. It was enormous, and strong, and solid, and eternal. I could feel her power. It was something literally awesome. I shall never forget that moment of first encounter. No doubt exists for me now about Gaia’s conscious reality.

Gaia talks to Inelia all the time. And last month, when in Switzerland, I was inspired to ask for a direct communication. Staying for weeks in a small hotel room waiting for my US visa to be issued, I decided to take an afternoon out to climb a mountain.

I used to climb a lot of mountains, but this time I took the mountain railway to the summit. I’d been cooped up for weeks, and I expanded my awareness in gratitude and appreciation at the marvelous natural environment of rocks, trees and alpine meadows which we were passing through on the train. I am a mountain man to my roots, and I deeply love this kind of terrain.

Near the summit, the mist swirled around me as I climbed the rocks to the very top. And suddenly, feeling connected with Gaia, I had a wild thought. I said to myself, as if in prayer: “Gaia, if you can hear me, show me a Brocken Specter.”

Now, a Brocken Specter is a spectacular natural phenomenon which requires a precisely coordinated combination of sun, clouds, atmospherics and moisture. It consists of a huge shadow of oneself projected on the clouds below, surrounded by a rainbow halo. They’re very rare: in all my time in the mountains, years and countless expeditions all over the world, I have seen only a handful of Brocken Specters.

And suddenly, within maybe a minute and a half, one suddenly appeared. There it was. I spent half an hour filming it, in various stages of awe and disbelief. I was staggered. As in the movie Avatar, I found myself thinking: “Eywa has heard me.”

That was over a month ago, in Europe. And now, we cut to today, in Sacramento, California. I had not seen Inelia for a couple of days, and she came round to see me towards the end of a very busy afternoon. It was wonderful to see her, as always. And as I gave her a hug, she collapsed in tears in my arms.

I looked at her, and held her hands, not knowing what was the matter.

She looked at me, asking me to understand. And I did. Like many humans, I’m a hypocrite: that means that I compartmentalize my experience for convenience. I wear a leather hat, and eat as much meat as I can. But I cannot bring myself to kill even a mosquito. I genuinely regard all living things as sacred. I have a dictum that I must never destroy anything I can’t create - which is why I save mosquitoes. Yet I deny my participation as a cavalier consumer.

Meanwhile, Inelia was directly experiencing the pain of Gaia. Through tears of compassion, she talked of the blind unawareness of the men in the slaughterhouses, the chemical farmers, the factory fishermen, the destroyers of the rainforests, the creators of wars. Those men and women who torture and kill millions of people, animals and trees every day. Those that think animals and trees don’t feel pain, fear, and terror, or relish the thought of inflicting these on the vulnerable. Those who deliver psychic and physical attacks to others.

Deeply moved, and in response, I read to her the opening paragraph of Thom Hartmann’s masterwork, The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight:
    In the 24 hours since this time yesterday, over 200,000 acres of rainforest have been destroyed in our world. Fully 13 million tons of toxic chemicals have been released into our environment. Over 45,000 people have died of starvation, 38,000 of them children. And more than 130 plant or animal species have been driven to extinction by the actions of humans. (The last time there was such a rapid loss of species was when the dinosaurs vanished.) And all this just since yesterday.
    I was brought up in Africa. I’ve spent my life exploring wild places. Inelia has deep connections with sacred land in her native Chile, and a few years ago was brave enough to sail round Cape Horn in a small boat. When she was a little girl, she would pick hummingbirds off the branches of trees, and they would let her hold them in her tiny hands. They knew who she was; and they knew that they would not be harmed.

Still through her tears of Gaia’s suffering, Inelia told me a story about violence and anger. Years ago, she had a German Shepherd, which had caught its paw in a metal gate. The dog was beside itself with anger and pain. Its head whipped backwards and forwards, snapping at anyone who tried to get near as it struggled to free itself.

Inelia walked up to it and held it firmly, but to get to its paw she had to put her arm between its jaws and the gate. In its pain it sank its teeth into her arm – which Inelia permitted it to do. Then after the paw was free, Inelia held the dog’s jaws tight, as it continued trying to bite. She held it against the ground firmly but gently. It calmed down - and she was able to release it, knowing it would no longer bite those around him. The wound in her arm healed without scars.

The moral of the story? Humans, too, lash out in anger and violence, because they are in great pain and fear. “I’d like to hold them all in my arms”, said Inelia. “All of them. I’d like to show them that they are loved, and that they are safe. All the murderers, all the rapists, all the butchers of the seals, whales and dolphins, all the bloodthirsty workers in the abattoirs, the creators of wars.”

I listened to Inelia stating clearly through her tears that all violent men needed was love, safety and compassion. I suggested, attempting to reassure, that what she stated so eloquently in her video interview was sufficient:
    “I only have one job. And that’s to raise the vibrational level of the planet, including the human collective, which is part of the planet, to a critical point that will allow a transition into the new paradigm, a new level of awareness for everything. For the planet and every being in it. Every rock, every insect, every person. And that’s my only job. And I will do anything to achieve that.”
    Meaning: that if we raise the level of awareness of what Inelia calls the ‘collective’ – the group-mind and collective consciousness of the human race – then the murderers, rapists, polluters and destroyers will all be dragged along in the same collective direction – they HAVE to swim in the same rushing, accelerating river as the rest of us. In that way we are all connected… and with some of us leading the way, the rest will follow: even those humans with the morals and awareness of crocodiles.

But to Inelia, this was not enough. How to maximize the effect? How to reach those unreachable people? How to halt the pain and damage as soon as possible? How to educate the uneducable? How to release THEIR paw from the metal gate? Lovingly stop THEM from biting, and removing all gates where their paws might get caught?

Who will read these words we’re writing here? Not the killers and destroyers. We’re surely preaching to the converted: having read thus far, you’re almost certain to be in strong agreement.

My own answer is as follows.

Rupert Sheldrake brought us the concept of Morphic Fields and Morphic Resonance. Lynne McTaggart described ‘The Field’ in her best-selling book of the same name. We have an intuitive understanding of the Hundred Monkey syndrome, and of Tipping Points in general.

My personal strong feeling is we have to assume that, like blowing up an airbed (gradually, with an inefficient handpump), some corners of the mattress will inflate before others. When doing this, it almost always seems that nothing is ever going to happen – until a tipping point is reached and the rapidly inflating mattress all suddenly picks up and takes the desired shape as if by magic.

I think we’re in that kind of position now. The mattress doesn’t yet look like a mattress, and it seems as if it’s never going to inflate. We might think it looks hopeless. But soon – I do believe – things may start to feel different.

I want to say a word about ‘Ascension’ – and how the word is often misunderstood and misapplied. Some people really do think that they will literally ‘ascend’ out of here – as in some kind of ‘beam-me-up’ ‘rapture’ or rescue, possibly at the hands of helpful ETs or angelic beings.

In my strong view, this is escapist wishful thinking. Any kind of get-me-outta-here-Scotty mindset is actually failing to take responsibility – certainly for those of us who have been here many lifetimes and who have in one way or another contributed to the mess we’re in. Many of us reading this have been here on Planet Earth for quite a while – and we have to face what we have done: we have to square up to what we’ve permitted to occur in our name.

If we’re here to fix all this – which it’s very clear to me that we are – then we HAVE TO face what we’ve done. There’s no easy escape, and certainly no rescue. Rather, there’s a massive clean-up job waiting for people, tools, resources and organization to get started on… together.

It may take several generations. Maybe many generations. But it’s do-able. Not just to repair the damage, but to educate the human race in understanding finally that we must live in balance and harmony with Gaia – or else we merely imperil ourselves. (Gaia will always be all right. She’s been around for several billion years, and is probably only half way through her lifespan as the Guardian-Goddess of this exquisitely beautiful planet.)

But there’s the real risk – for us, not for her – that if we do not learn the lessons that are for the taking, right here in front of our noses (and our wallets) - we may flunk the class and be destroyed. It could all happen terribly easily. And the choice is ours: collectively ours.

In my personal view, this is one of the key significances of the 2012 Tipping Point. 21 December 2012 is a distraction. The real significance of the year (certainly not one standalone day in that year) is that if we as the collective human race make the right choices, it will not be too late to re-create the balanced dynamic paradise that Planet Earth could be for all living things – and for mankind itself.

And if we make the wrong choices, our children may have a very rough time of it indeed. They would rightly blame their parents for not doing what they could when they had all the information available to them.

So guess what: it’s all about Free Will. Should we be surprised that the equation distills down to this again?

Here are Inelia’s own words in conclusion:

It is not about who’s to blame. The solution has to be inclusive. Yes, we take responsibility in minimizing the pain and suffering of others through our actions. We eat meat from small farms, organic producers who love their animals. Yes, we buy furniture from renewable sources of wood, clothes from factories which don’t exploit people. But what of the perpetrators of fear and pain? We might hold them in our field of light, and allow Gaia to do her work. As a ‘singularity’ – I am but one person. But WE are many.

If we dedicate 10 minutes a day to holding these people in our collective light, it can make a huge shift for them and us. After the 10 minutes, let us focus on the compassion and love of the millions of lightworkers and lightwarriors around the planet, our brethren, so that our collective power increases -- making each one of us more able to accomplish our collective work.

I also feel the love, light and compassion of billions of people around the world. All those parents who hold their new born baby in wonderment and deep love, all those who behold our Mother Earth in awe as they sense Her power and compassion. I also feel millions of lightworkers and lightwarriors diligently doing daily acts of selfless love and compassion to bring light to others and the planet.

For every murderer there are 10 healers, for every abuser of animals, there are a thousand who hold animals in respect and equality. For every creator of war, there are millions of us who do not agree with that particular game.

If I didn't feel the LIGHT I would not be alive today. Mother Earth made the call for assistance, and we, all of us, are the answer to that call.

Bill and Inelia
    17-18 June 2011

I just finished reading this entire thread - what a treat! This is a beautiful thread and exactly why I came to Project Avalon - for the precious healing insights for ourselves and others and Gaea. And I have "replied with quote", so many can read the 1st post in its entirety right here. And this is 5 1/2 years later from the start of the thread, and the message is still so current. I look forward to hearing others' comments too.

At a recent San Pedro ceremony in Ecuador, I received so many beautiful insights. There was much emphasis on how important it was to really relish life, take huge pleasure in things that we enjoyed and to be rather "self-full" which is NOT being selfish. In fact, when we are full of ourselves, we are contributing much needed resources to the world, to Gaia Earth.

“You have been given so much. Use it.”
    “Be nice. Be aware. Slow down.”
    “What gives you pleasure? Do that. That is what contributes to Gaia Earth the most.”
    “I am enough.”

Grandfather San Pedro reassured me that, “It makes no difference who you reach, that it’s all about energy and the energy you bring to your moments. It’s important to be thoroughly self-full, self-loving, self-appreciating, and reveling in what pleasures you, as only then are you a part of the breath of Gaia Earth – and each breath is a new birth. We need you – you are important!”

“I am part of the breath of Gaia – each breath is a new birth.”

“Love.”
    “Appreciate.”
    “Delight.”
    “Laugh.”
    “Play.”

I got a huge sense that in my raising my appreciation level, and taking huge delight in all that was around me that I joined in a very effective way in the Gaia Earth energy. I had a vivid sense of feeling my energy merging with the Gaia Earth energy, and in her every breath, she was creating and recreating herself in every moment, and I was a part of that action. This was not about Gaia Earth going through a rebirth into another dimension, as has been talked about by others, rather I sensed that Gaia Earth was inhaling and exhaling, and contracting with the creative energy and in every moment she was a new creation. Since my energy was at a sufficient level to participate, I felt myself break through and join the collective energy in breathing her new life in each moment. It was because I was so “full of myself” and appreciative and loving of myself that I was able to join in the collective ongoing birthing breath of Gaia Earth. And in so doing, while I was a part of the collective whole, it was as a fully realized individual set of loving energies that I joined and I remained aware of my individual self while being an integral part of the whole.

So I would encourage those who might think supporting Gaia Earth is magical and they don't know the magic, that it's all about bringing your JOY, your HAPPINESS, and what gives you PLEASURE to your life - and to be truly "self-full" (not selfish) in celebrating your beautiful individuality. This we can ALL do with ease - because we are drawing on that which is natural and is authentically us. For me, to experience this while in sacred ceremony, was a huge example of what I could (and AM) bringing to my life now. (The pictures show me with the enchanted quinoa trees in the Ecuador Cajas.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	debtree1.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	34888Click image for larger version

Name:	debtree2.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	34889
    Last edited by DebJoy; 26th January 2017 at 00:19.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2017), Bluegreen (26th January 2017), Ewan (26th January 2017), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Thank you DebJoy for bumping this thread and giving me the opportunity to also read the opening post.

I will share a couple of experiences from my own life which were brought starkly to mind in the process of that reading, specifically the references to animal murder.

In my early 20's and between jobs I took a position at a dog and cat shelter in the local city. I cleaned the kennels and made sure the dogs always had water, another responsibility involved driving an 'ambulance' to pick up strays from Police stations and occasionally people's homes where an elderly dog may have had a stroke or similar. It didn't take long to discover that once a week a vet would come to 'put down' the elderly, the sick and those deemed most unlikely to find a new home. It was a case of necessity as far as the shelter was concerned for they would rapidly run out of space were this 'culling' not to take place. Unfortunately I once got the job of taking the dogs to meet the vet. Some dogs, who had always been friendly and happy to be let out of their kennel to run the yard for a while became most reluctant to walk to the vets. Whether I was unintentionally transmitting the fate which awaited them I don't know but it was clear to me some dogs knew that going that way with me was not a good idea. Maybe all the dogs knew, and some just accepted their fate quietly. I lasted about 6 weeks there before I couldn't stand it any more. I wanted to save every dog, take them home with me, but it was impossible.

Several years later, touring Australia, I found that the Katherine 'meatworks' took on casual labour daily to cover shifts where the regular employee had not turned up. You just had to be there daily from about 5am and wait with fingers crossed. (The money was damn good). I was there for over a week every morning before I first got picked. Initially I was on 'hides', the skins were quite literally tumbled in an old cement mixer drum and then dumped in a pile. They needed stacked on pallets and it was some of the hardest work I'd ever done. Wet hides are heavy and the appearance of fresh skins seemed relentless. It was in those initial days I got the sense of just how many beasts were getting 'processed'. They have all these 'nice' words to avoid the truth of what they are doing.

About half a mile away from the main buildings were huge trenches gouged out of the ground where a 'dozer would pile in the refuse that just could not be used. The area stank of blood/death, and all the trees around were bare - instead of leaves carrion birds perched on every available space.

It was probably around this time I took an increasing interest in eating salads. I remember one guy angrilly stating he wasn't about to eat effing rabbit food when I mentioned it was good for you.

The breaking point in this job came for me on the day I was put on 'bloods'. (The sensitive may wish to skip the rest of this paragraph). A clinical type room, white tiles and stainless steel everywhere. A vacuum pump, tubes and needles, test tubes and polystyrene containers. In one corner a big stainless steel chute not dissimilar to a helter-skelter at the fair. When the killing began it wasn't long before the rumble of something coming down the chute was heard and a rather smelly wet balloon would slide along the bench towards me. It was the embryonic sac, complete with unborn calf. My job was to slice it open and allow the ambiotic fluids to just pour off the bench onto the floor, well equipped with drains, pull the unborn fetus out, scrape the skin to clean/dry it and then stab a needle into the best approximation of where the heart was, allowing the pump to drain the blood. The limp drained body was then slid off the other end of the table onto another chute where it slid down into a skip -awaiting its trip to the blood trenches previously mentioned. Mostly the unborn calves were around the size of a small dog, occasionally piglet size and once or twice seemingly only a few weeks away from being born. The blood was sealed in containers and refrigerated for shipping, apparently to cancer research labs.

I can't even guess as to what percentage of cows had been pregnant when killed, but I could deal with as many as 80 unborn in a shift. I did that for a week before I never went back. Ever.

Sometimes water buffalo would be killed also. They seemed more intelligent than the cows, they were always looking for ways to escape and they would watch everything that went on intently. All the animals seemed to know what the place was, I guess the smell of death was very apparent to them.

I don't believe I was at all awake at this stage of my life but I certainly had empathetic responses to the world around me that extended far beyond merely human concerns. Now nearly 30 years on I completely agree with Bill's statemnet regarding hypocrisy. I eat meat with hardly a second thought. When I can afford it I make sure I get humanely killed organic meat from a farming co-operation, most of the time I cannot afford it so I do my best to ignore it.

I am personally sure the planet is a living entity, probably with an awareness we cannot begin to comprehend. That everything on the planet is part of that life force in its own way. When I look at how we all live, the products most of us buy without a second thought, the refuse we collectively produce, the chemicals we use, clean your toilet bowl with 'this', (I refuse to do it), read the small print.. WARNING: May cause long term harm to aquatic life.. It is not difficult to extrapolate what goes on in one house to the whole street, from there to the village, town, city... around about there it gets to big to comprehend. Now all the major towns in a country, add all the cities, pile on the next few countries - it seems something of a miracle that we're still going. We complain about the big companies polluting and ignore the fact that collectively we are just as bad if not worse.

Whilst the biggest problem is a lack of awareness, a selfish case of convenience, it is not helped by the capitalist pursuit of profit which will cut any corner in the pursuit of healthy margins and ecology be damned.

I weep for the planet.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2017), Bluegreen (26th January 2017), Bruno (26th January 2017), DebJoy (29th January 2017), Gracy (26th January 2017), Hym (24th July 2019), meeradas (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

26. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

I don't hear her crying....I hear her screaming..I hear her rage. Very sad story Ewan...it becomes even sadder when you realize WE too are in the slaughterhouse...Everyday blood and guts down the shoot...Every FKIN DAY..
    I am an animal that too sees and smells death in the assembly line
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2017), Bluegreen (26th January 2017), Bruno (26th January 2017), DeeMetrios (25th July 2019), Ewan (26th January 2017), Hym (24th July 2019), Leena (7th August 2019), meeradas (27th July 2019), Valerie Villars (27th July 2019)

28. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

Going vegan would be a start in stopping Gaia's tears. Just sayin'.......again.......
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Constance (4th August 2019), Forest Denizen (4th August 2019), Hym (24th July 2019), Kryztian (24th July 2019), Leena (7th August 2019), meeradas (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (27th July 2019)

30. Link to Post #216
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

For mother earth and all her creatures

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th August 2019), Forest Denizen (4th August 2019), Hym (24th July 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (24th July 2019), Kryztian (24th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2019), Omi (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019), what is a name? (24th July 2019), wondering (24th July 2019)

32. Link to Post #217
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Thanks Constance, a great bump, I have no idea how or why I hadn't seen this before. And thank-you Bill, a beautiful opening post.

Some synchronicity too. Just last night I was on a downer. You could almost describe it as hearing the cry of Gaia. Because sometimes everything feels...so hopeless.

Maybe it's all the dark stuff now emerging about "what's been going on" behind the scenes. The things "they've" done and are doing. That's at the very heart of Gaia's primal scream I feel. Yet sometimes I feel very, very optimistic. Because there are far more good people on the Earth than bad. We hold the dominant energy after all, not them. So it will be all right. Other times, not so optimistic. So long as those who presently hold the reins of control and government and finance, as they have for centuries, remain in place, nothing, nothing will ever change.

Even so, sometimes I do feel like this time we're going to do it. We're going to break through. We're going to create a sparkling new reality, and nothing will ever be the same. Humanity come of age at last. And yet at other times I hear that primal scream, echoing in the hills, falling from the sky, rumbling in the ground beneath me. I've heard that terrible sound before. I feel it, and hear it, in my heart. It was 12,500 years ago. One day I feel Gaia's going turn around and say, 'I love you, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry I have to do this to you again...' And I don't think I'd blame her.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th August 2019), Constance (25th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th August 2019), Iloveyou (24th July 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2019), Kryztian (24th July 2019), Leena (7th August 2019), Valerie Villars (27th July 2019)

34. Link to Post #218
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've talked to the Earth and feel thusly confident I'm living in one of the safest regions in the world. In return I do small things for her like compost and let rabbits eat my greens, feed birds and squirrels, plant local wildflowers, and otherwise do kind things to benefit the little creatures of the world, whenever I find opportunities to help.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Even so, sometimes I do feel like this time we're going to do it. We're going to break through. We're going to create a sparkling new reality, and nothing will ever be the same. Humanity come of age at last. And yet at other times I hear that primal scream, echoing in the hills, falling from the sky, rumbling in the ground beneath me. I've heard that terrible sound before. I feel it, and hear it, in my heart. It was 12,500 years ago. One day I feel Gaia's going turn around and say, 'I love you, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry I have to do this to you again...' And I don't think I'd blame her.
    Pretty sure both of those things are going to happen, they're not independent. Some places are going to get the rumbling drowning end, others will be left shellshocked to pick up the pieces of a mighty tragedy. Eventually it'll happen, one way or another. But it won't take everyone. It never takes everyone. Just enough to make a sizable change to the way of life.

Cheerful thought. Anyway, I try to keep the fact that our thoughts direct us, and thusly think about the fact that we're gonna do it, and just try to tune into the Earth and ask what she needs and do my best with what I have.

Interesting old thread. It is nice to see I'm not alone in receiving... eh, I'll say empathic impressions from Gaia. I do seriously think we're on the positive timeline. More and more people I know are starting to really care about doing things to make a difference! When it comes to the circle around me, it's vastly positive aligned. Especially when it comes to sustainable decisions. Less and less waste. Only only person in my friend group has a car they use daily! Almost everyone I know has reusable bottles, straws, and now I'm starting to see reusable takeout containers and non-disposable wraps for food and reusable cleaning products everywhere. People are making good decisions for the earth more often than not as it's brought to their attention where changes can be made. It's not too late to turn this ship around and get it in line with Gaia. At least, where I live, I'm sure that's the case. I'm not sure about all the world though. I have an uncomfortable feeling and burst into tears inexplicably whenever I look at a couple of areas on the map. I think a few places might be too far gone and some kind of tragedy will take them and rebalance the Earth before it's too late. We're not going to destroy everything. The Earth literally won't let us, she'll kill us all before we get anywhere near that irreversible tipping point I'm sure. Just the sense I get.

It doesn't physically overwhelm me when I touch Gaia's energy but it does feel like she's hurt and sometimes madder than she lets on. Given an awful lot of supernatural things result in me being in uncontrollable tears whether I like it or not, whether I'm sad or not, it's a relief I'm not continually sensing that just from being on the Earth. I can only feel more of an extent to the pain if I actually shut up and meditate on it and really try connect. Then it's like waves of it and I have to shut it down and try stay grounded or I'd end up crying all night and be useless to the world. Small mercies.
    May the Force be with you.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th August 2019), Constance (4th August 2019), Forest Denizen (4th August 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (27th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2019), Omi (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (27th July 2019), Wind (29th July 2019), Yoda (27th July 2019)

36. Link to Post #219
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

The part that really gets to me is that Mother Earth is just us in another form.

Maybe it is now time to revisit how we are going to take back our sovereignty.

It is the "how" I am now interested in. "How" exactly are we going to pull this off?

A colony of ants can overpower a snake.
    Last edited by Constance; 4th August 2019 at 10:06.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Forest Denizen (4th August 2019), Gracy (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th August 2019), Victoria (10th October 2019)

38. Link to Post #220
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    The part that really gets to me is that Mother Earth is just us in another form.

Maybe it is now time to revisit how we are going to take back our sovereignty.

It is the "how" I am now interested in. "How" exactly are we going to pull this off?

A colony of ants can overpower a snake.
    Im a with ya Constance, and i do agree that we are evry bit part of mother earth as a child is to their mother.

One of the sticking points i always wind up bumping up against is, as in the old "who exactly is 'they' that rules over us, and why", who exactly is "we" that wishes to break free, why, and by what means?

For instance as we see in the El Paso shooter manifesto, or whatever its called, he considers himself part of "we", and he ain't the we i want to be part of. There are lots of versions of "we" i dont associate myself with. Q considers theirselves "we", many cults considers themselves "we", the left considers themselves we the right considers themselves we, all sects of all religions consider themselves we.

So who exactly is the "we" thats going to gather together, get past all the cointelpro, and make this grand planet wide transformation? I dont see any groups of enlightened people making headway, but, i do see individuals making head way. Isn't that how its always been? The State's in charge but the individual can break themselves free like fromPlatos Cave.
    Last edited by Gracy; 4th August 2019 at 21:17.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast