Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cry of Gaia

1. Link to Post #141
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: The Cry of Gaia

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    Im going to try to be polite about this. I wish people would stop excusing themselves for eating meat. The planet will die. Stop.

Here's a glimpse into the potential future of food:

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/06/...nt-poop-steaks

Im serious.
    After forty years of being a vegetarian, I have discovered the wonders of FAT BUTTER CREAM!
    It has been one huge con. No more MARG CARBS CEREALS...
    Result=no more belly!
    Last edited by Tony; 26th June 2011 at 15:31.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), fifi (28th June 2011), slvrfx (26th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Dear Bill, I hope you won't mind me dropping a small rant into this thread... but first I want to thank you and Inelia for this wonderful thread. I'm glad to see this new level of awareness (new to some) being spoken. It is hardest for intellectuals to make the leap from "knowing the facts" to actual "knowing" that is not based in facts but comes from a direct connection which is more like an empathetic knowing.

Whoever it was that convinced us that we are separate from all of life on this planet has done such a good job of mis-educating us that we've poisoned the whole shebang, thinking - what? - somehow all the poisons wouldn't come back and kick human life in the butt personally, individually, as well as all other life?

As dumbed-down as the masses are, we are ALL victims ... for instance, the FDA in the USA REFUSES to tell us what pesticide poisons were sprayed on the foods we buy; they REFUSE to label GM foods or tell us what levels of poison are now genetically built into them; the USA will not allow the importation or building of the Tata, the little Indian car that can run on compressed air, which would let us get completely out of the destructive and poisonous petroleum cycle.

It is with great distress that I observe that there are NO honeybees and very few bumblebees where I live, although there were plenty of them 5 years ago. Anyone who dismisses this fact as irrelevant does not understand how COMPLETELY our physical bodies are tied to this planet. All the proper healthy bodily functions of the natural lifeforms on this planet are dependent on the conditions provided by this planet, including the existing natural chemical systems and Earth-specific gravity. We CANNOT willy nilly destroy the built-in natural chemical systems of this planet and remain healthy.

I'm all for spending 10 minutes loving those who have committed terrible wrongs against all of life on this planet and taught others to do likewise, but I'm also for positive action of other kinds because none of this is getting any better as I sit here writing this post.

[Note: I realize that "natural lifeforms" will bring debate, but even if we were alien-engineered long ago, we are now natural lifeforms on this planet, particularly as regards our body chemistry which works with, not against or separate from, the chemistry of the planet.]

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Limor Wolf (27th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Omni (1st July 2011), Samsara (2nd November 2011), Spirithorse (27th June 2011), sunflower (1st July 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I have attempted to contact Gaia and this is what I got:

I am in distress. My lover is coming and I am not presentable. What will he think of me, will he still desire me? He seeded me with life, and I have nurtured it as best I could. But the children are deaf and blind - and destructive. He will not be pleased... He will not be pleased... Oh my, he will not be pleased.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), DoubleHelix (27th June 2011), Lord Sidious (27th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Rob good to see ya ! drop in, spill a word or too !

8. Link to Post #145
    Mexico Avalon Member Karma Ngedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)

After forty years of being a vegetarian, I have discovered the wonders of FAT BUTTER CREAM!
    It has been one huge con. No more MARG CARBS CEREALS...
    Result=no more belly!
    Please tell me more!!! I´ve been trying to get more involved in balanced vegetarianism, but haven´t been able to find good protein sources in my country. (Or I don´t understand how to do it?) Maybe I have to change thread for this one...
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
    Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

~Marcus Aurelius

9. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I have attempted to contact Gaia and this is what I got:

I am in distress. My lover is coming and I am not presentable. What will he think of me, will he still desire me? He seeded me with life, and I have nurtured it as best I could. But the children are deaf and blind - and destructive. He will not be pleased... He will not be pleased... Oh my, he will not be pleased.
    Gaia has problems with her children? It is not a parenting problem, it is that "Free Will", growing up and moving into adulthood stuff.

Whenever your kids are out of control, you can take comfort from the thought that even God's omnipotence did not exceed to God's kids. After creating heaven and earth, God created Adam and Eve.
    And the first thing he said was: "Don't"
    "Don't what?" Adam replied.
    "Don't eat the forbidden fruit" God said.
    " Forbidden fruit? We've got forbidden fruit? Hey, Eve...we've got forbidden fruit!"
    "No way!"
    "Yes way!''
    "Don't eat that fruit!!" said God.
    "Why?"
    "Because I am your Father and I said so!" said God, wondering why he hadn't stopped after making elephants.
    A few minutes later God saw his kids having an apple break and was angry.
    "Didn't I tell you not to eat the fruit?" the first parent asked.
    "Uh huh," Adam replied.
    "Then why did you?"
    "I dunno," Eve answered.
    "She started it!" Adam said.
    "Did not!"
    "Did too!'
    "DID NOT!"
    Having had it with the two of them, God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their own. Thus, the pattern was set and has never changed. But there is reassurance in this story. If you have persistently and lovingly tried to give them wisdom and they haven't taken it, don't be hard on yourself. If God had trouble handling His children, what makes you think it would be a piece of cake for you?
    Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two and keep away from the children.

excerpted from "God's Children'' by Bill Cosby

Advice for the day to Gaia: If you have a lot of tension and a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Inform and encourage your Lightworkers to work their magic and keep away from the children.
    Last edited by TOTHE; 27th June 2011 at 19:59.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Catsquotl (7th July 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), doodah (28th June 2011), Ernie Nemeth (28th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012)

11. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Gaia is going through a cycle of change.
    call it what you want,healing or a natural cycle.
    she has been here for millions of years,and us not that long.
    we are all a part of Gaia and all the animals and insects on this planet.
    but it is man,s greed and corruption that has damaged this wonderful planet.

so Gaia wants to sing again and she will.
    with or without us.
    we are insignificant,but we do have a choice,join her or begone.
    well i don,t really see it as a choice,,it,s more of evolve or die.
    it doe not really matter with Giai,it only matters to us.
    we need to change with her,to protect the planet that feeds us.
    it,s up to us.
    she,s moving on with or without us.
    she,s preparing to sing again.
    are you willing to sing with her.

12. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am very interesting in what this 'planet' under us is. Is it something we can talk/communicate with?

I have been contemplating it for months (already...I am sure others are as well). It was interesting to hear Inelia's take/vision.
    If anyone had any distance from earth (like an observing distance.....like if you get far enough away from a situation you start to see the entire picture), it would be a walk-in (Inelia).
    Perhaps we are too close to the situation (having lived on her 'earth' our entire 'remembered' lives) to see her intuitively (let alone in reality).

I did feel I had made 'contact' a couple of weeks ago (again, before I came to this thread). I did put energy into her mal-functioning
    gyro-scope (what can I say...I'm not Inelia,....I just got the visuals I could relate to) situation. ...which I attributed, ...at the time...to tectonic plate movements being 'stuck' in place and waiting to be 'put into position'.

Who knows really what I was seeing into...I am just new to remote viewing work is all.

There is a mother energy about (but can not say 100% what it was doing)....and I had to sort of see her out of the outer limits of my inner seeing (RV) ability.

As if I couldn't directly approach (look at) her vastness. Too big a scope? ...probably my 'narrowing' vision parameter (my own internal restrictions coming into play....like I mention at the top).

eileen l.
    Last edited by EileenCookies; 28th June 2011 at 13:49. Reason: mis-spelling

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

Patrikas (29th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TOTHE (here)

Gaia has problems with her children? It is not a parenting problem, it is that "Free Will", growing up and moving into adulthood stuff.
    Thanks, Tothe, that Bill Cosby story is very funny! But what you said is the point... there is a point where we grow up and take care of our parents - the roles reverse. This pattern of role reversal has been broken, particularly in the West, where aged parents are farmed out into nursing homes for somebody else to take care of. From the stories I've heard, those nursing homes often don't do the best job; sometimes the children who visit there are appalled at how their parents are being treated.

At the moment it looks like we've handed Gaia over to some other caretaker - the mega-corporations, the Illuminati and the bankers - not the best choices for loving, nurturing caretakers! We need to take back that responsibility on a massive scale and do a better job of being grown ups.

Underneath it all, however, is a missing basic piece of education: No matter how much people want to believe otherwise, we are NOT separate from this planet. The health of the planet is OUR health -- there is no other way. But just look at the brainwashing that has led people to believe that they don't need the planet, that they can live on unnatural chemical-laden "food" concocted in laboratories; that they don't need to use their bodies but can sit on their butts all day; and that the destructive and poisonous technologies of the past 100 years are the best we're able to do, so that breathing poisoned air is "just the price we have to pay" for all the gadgets this modern world cranks out. What BS! In this paragraph alone there are three really serious lies that have very serious negative effects, individually and planet-wide.

It looks like a real case can be made that this planet has been and is under deliberate chemical assault, that chemical warfare is being waged against all of life on Earth, on a large scale. Add to that, now, the physical destruction caused by volcanoes, earthquakes, weather, none of which can be said to be entirely "natural" anymore. It's no wonder that Gaia cries!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Ernie Nemeth (30th June 2011), Fred Steeves (28th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), TOTHE (28th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Is it just me who finds all this shockingly childish and sentimental?

No doubt I shall receive a shower of abuse for saying this...

Lots of love
    Tarka
    My take on the earth's situation is that if and when she stops "crying" she's going to get angry, turn her back on her occupants (even the tree huggers and new age druids) and throw the buggers out (off?)! This is the true path of The Parent. She may already have started.

17. Link to Post #151
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    My take on the earth's situation is that if and when she stops "crying" she's going to get angry, turn her back on her occupants (even the tree huggers and new age druids) and throw the buggers out (off?)! This is the true path of The Parent. She may already have started.

She's well aware that there's still the old ace in the hole to circumvent that necessity. That's why she's now grabbing dumb asses like me by the shoulders, giving a good hardy shake to get the attention, sharing(downloading) her immense pain and sorrow, and gently demonstrating her power. This thing ain't over by any means.

Buckle up Avalonians!

Cheers,
    Fred

18. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Quote Posted by TOTHE (here)

Thanks, Tothe, that Bill Cosby story is very funny! But what you said is the point...
    I hear you doodah, I have put intense research into all the points you have covered since 2000 when I retired from the rat-race. Much of it is true, fear based tidbits put out by the negative elite to distract or direct and control the human collective...mind control in action to herd the slaves. A high love vibration become a great nullifier of fear initiating balance..remember we can never get rid of fear, just put in with the rest of the background noise and when it gets to be a problem we can manage with it or smother it. My personal generational wisdom is there and developed...and yes, I can see the roadblocks society has put up against the aged who have come onto wisdom. Like anything else it is a step in my evolution to overcome those outside roadblocks and a learning process for me at the same time.
    I know enough now to be very dangerous to the negative thought forms with my personal "law of balance". I don't want to go too far positive because the ego wants to manipulate everything. The calls started last summer, I have had four of that think were genuine, but I put up "fire walls" because I am still a slave to this 3D paradigm and naturally suspicious or cautious.
    I am working on it though, in stages utilizing light, color, sound + love vibration, intention, visualization of the effect to transpire and this new "step aside" detachment to let the process free run. I am not psychic, I have only allowed my dreams govern and drive my intuition because I think the Source will let me know when it is time for me to withstand the download...just another uncertain slave banging on the bars who has just about had it up to here.

I am having a lot of fun working on this because I feel I am part of an unseen worldwide team pulling the human collective into a new paradigm. Side benefits are an unintentional surprise too: Curing myself of cancer and another person of terminal illness (who happened to be an extremely negative person, BTW). There may be others that I am or they are not aware of.

doodah and all who are reading this: I send you balance, light & love, tenacity and courage.

<<Richard>>

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), doodah (29th June 2011), Ernie Nemeth (30th June 2011), Fred Steeves (28th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Midnight Rambler (28th June 2011), Patrikas (29th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

There's only one other thing I want to say, and that is I'm not sure everyone understands how FAST the poisoning of the planet has been accomplished. It's happened so fast -- in basically 50 years -- that I can only believe this has been a deliberate plan. FIFTY YEARS! It's almost beyond belief that so much harm could be done so fast to a WHOLE PLANET when you consider that people have lived here for thousands of years without creating this kind of damage. And the way the human race has been cleverly suckered into HELPING accomplish all this is also mind boggling. Mostly this suckering has been done by lying or simply not telling all of the truth, by making it difficult if not impossible to actually learn the whole truth, by deliberate mis-education, and by tying up opposing lawsuits in the courts for decades, preventing the slowing down or stopping of these poisoning programs.

The Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch (filled with plastics, a product made from petroleum) has been created in less than 15 years, and now it's also filling up with radioactive debris from Japan. The Gulf of Mexico was a bountiful natural food resource until last year when it was effectively killed by petroleum and people who WOULD NOT STOP spraying Corexit (also a product derived from petroleum) even when ordered to stop by US government officials. Now we have untold amounts of chemical poisons and GM seed being carried by the Midwest floods. Much of this will eventually dump into the Gulf of Mexico also, further killing that already damaged environment.

I don't know who is doing these things or why. The scale is so huge and the intent so evil that I don't believe simple human greed or lust for power can be an explanation, especially when everything's all poisoned in the end. Who could possibly benefit from all this?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Ernie Nemeth (30th June 2011), Fred Steeves (29th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), MMA_Fan (5th July 2011), Spirithorse (29th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #154
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Doodah, I resonate heartily with what you said above. Its the Lizards! They are behind this intentional poinsoning of our planet. That's just my term for the many races of aliens here with ill intent.

Tothe, your recent advancement and connection with the Earth Mother is inspiring. Please believe that many of us truly value our elders and hold them in the highest regard.

As a tradesman, I can tell you that young apprentices quickly learn to not question us skilled, experienced workers. It takes a while for them to realize just how much thinking we put into even the simplest tasks and that saves us so much time and effort. Sometimes, the best way to teach them this lesson is to have them do the task without instruction. Then show them how to do the same thing twice as fast and ten times better.

So take heart, those young ones, and others, who seek wisdom will find you and those like you.

Peace to all

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Fred Steeves (1st July 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), TOTHE (1st July 2011)

24. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

And the Earth responds, not in defense but to clarify her own merit. And She asks some unnerving questions.

Question her if you dare.

On your purpose.

You came here to me with some purpose in mind? Without attending to your purpose whatever it may be, You imposed your conditions on me. Attend to your purpose and I will attend to mine.

My wild life have always lived by the living. One dies in order to live.That is a condition of this world that you cannot change. You cannot save every tree from fading to dust so that fungi may live.

Those are conditions of this density this 3d realm in which I REPRESENT. But is not the entirety or wholeness of me.

Do you understand?

It is YOU , who have came here with your purpose and imposed your conditions on me…and in doing so…you have created conflict within yourselves…you have denied the necessary condition of death in life everlasting.

On lying, for you live in a self imposed lie, a condition. I

I know you intend not to lie, and lie is not a moral value on my realm of existence that you have chosen to sit upon. The coyote lies, the horse lies, the crow is a trickster. You cast moral value on that which I gave the means to give form, and then cast it at each other?

Why?

Lack of understanding creates suffering.

I understand you perfectly so how would I suffer from you? I have the experience of you over generations to know and understand you very well. I’ve watched you for milllenia and know you well.
    You are hear for a few scant years and claim to know me better than I know myself?

You speculateabout your place in the universe. It’s here. For now. Until you choose to go elsewhere taking your conditions with you.

Understand….

All those other places you yearn for are in your midst. Now. You consider that I do not know the universe when I know very well, the universe BEING a part of it, and my very well KNOWing my place in it.

And I know what I am composed of. I know what you are composed of. You are composed of the same thing as I.

Knowing what I am composed of, I know.

It is YOU who do not know that, and you have arrogance to tell me I am composed differently.

You pound the pulpit and state forth I have consciousness yet you think it is some how suppressed and powerless and that it can speak ony through the conditons you’ve place on me. I am speaking now. Challenge me if you will in regards to who knows more of our compistion. I ...or ...you?

I am powerful, and I express powerfully. Can you notion and express the tides and create continents,and mounains?

No? You have not created those things, I have. Then how do you know so much more than I?

You state that all things are eternal and then conversely cry about death. You cry about the suffering you have created and imposed on each other. But you did not impose it on me..not I!

I am not suffering.

I AM inconvenienced. I still glow with life and vibrancy and for those who are not assigning conditions…they see me as such.

Inconvenience and suffering are not the same things.

Humans bear their young in suffering but you forget…I am not human.

Mother's bear the condition of inconvience when they bring forth young. Surely those who are mothers among you know this. If you do not, I would ask you who’s skin have you lived upon for millennia. Do you think when I accepted you upon my skin that I didn’t perceive that you may inconvenience me?

ON suffering.

You think I am suffering? That there are among you those who cause me suffer? The suffering you see in me is the suffering you feel for yourself. You feel you have no voice and suffer for it so put a value of suffering on my own. And thus give me a voice through your suffering. I deny it.

Do I resent that? No its meaningless for that is not the way it is. As you have reassinged me the name of Gaia, you have reassigned me a value of suffering but neither changes my nature. I am nature. You cannot change my nature by reassigning values to me.

How little you value yourself…in doing so how little you value myself and those who live among you. What of those who do not suffer on my skin what value have they brought to the whole?

I accept these conditions yet you do not accept the conditions you’ve imposed on yourself ? Of course not, you do not accept the conditionsf that provided you the physical means to fulfill your purpose here. My conditions. Which of course are universal conditons not yet perceived by you. They are however perceived by me. You have assigned me a value of being your Keeper, yet you trust that I do not know the values, or conditions, that keep us all.

These I would let you know but you are attracted by your own suffering.

You know of conditions. You do it yourself. Daily I observe one of you stating: This is my place, my rules, my conditions.

Yet you do not acknowledge conditions of my own? Where do you think you are living at precisely?

You seek to rise above these conditions? I grant those conditions will exist in any dimension, all dimensions exist here, the conditions of those dimesions will exist….anywhere. They are not of my design, they are condtions o the universe. Any place you go in the universe you will find those same conditions.

I grant you blessings in your endeavors however….you must first know the condtion for what it is, before you can over come it, no? You can do that here, if you would allow. This I would make known to you if you would allow it. But…your conditions allow it not.

You’ve converted all my conditions into a fable more to your liking, thus creating a condition that dwells only in yourself that makes it harder to overcome the authentic conditions in the first place. Which are not insurmountable at all.

Until you made them so.

There are conditions that you do not know of …but only because of your actions..your refusal to accept that which is natural to me. You even impose on me a name that is not my own to further alter my nature. You cannot alter my nature . I AM nature. You know this. Why do you now object? I care not for our compliance or agreement, you have a condition of free will. Your objection or agreement will change nothing about me. I too....have free will. We are all composed of the same conditions.

It s natural. To us. To us all. To the universe. I am subject to the same condtions as the rest of universe because I AM a part of the universe.So I agree to those conditions. It is you who think you are not part of the universe because you have imposed your own conditions of separaton and suffering.

You think your conditions would be better in some other part of the universe? Not until you set your own self created condtions down. You’ve chosen to fulfill some purpose here. You chose. You created the condtions. Does the stage make directions to the actors who move upon it?

It is your conditions that you have created that you do not accept. Even as you create those conditions you do not accept them. You ARE suffering …you wish to impose it on me…I say….

No.

And in that... I have not suffered. On my behalf or yours.

Accept it or not. Regardless of what you do does not change my conditions. You however, can change yours. If you want light its there now…on me, in us, among us…if you want a lesser dense existence its there …now. If you want the fifth dimension and all others.... its yours there, here among us, on me, now.

Its not mine to offer,nor yours.

That is what we you and I are all composed of. It's there for the taking when we are unblinkered from our conditions. I am there in all dimensions...where are you?

Do I deny suffering?

How could I deny the expression of that exists in every fold of me, but I did not create?

You did. You are the ones who deny.

Do I deny you? Of course not. If that were so you’d not be here now.

Every one of you created the condition of suffering. . Those who imagine suffering and those who inflict it created it.

I balance all that you wrong.

Are there those who are starving?

Yes and it was my condition, universal condition, that no one walk upon my skin and starve. I do not suffer for starving, the starving suffer…not I. I am not starved. I am fed and kept by universal law in which I keep honor of.

You…keep not.

Do YOU feel hunger because the starved and suffering do

? Only because you have imagined those conditions in yourself. I know as I know you all that you are not experiencing starvation.

But for those who are fat and crying for the starved, what are you doing to create...or abate…starvation?

It suffices to say that weeping over it does not abate. I rain every day …yet your arid conditions remain.

However there is a balance to starvation.

It is gluttony. Greed. Obesity. Too much to balance too little. There is no imbalance, the starving balances the gluttony. The greed balances the starving. Those are YOUR conditions.

You asked for balance and I complied to your conditions.

Do you wish to change that?You created it in the first place so rearrange your conditions.

I didn’t create the condition, it is violation of MY condition. It is a violation of all universal law, and the universe and all its conditions and dimensions... is that which you and I are composed of.

Where do you find argument in this? I know your reistance know this moment of it...I feel it. Your resistance; you are creating yet another condition. You now venerate and loathe me for my words.

You think I’m awry?

The conditions I brought forth are to awry?

I am greater than in you by condition-mass, gravity--I am wiser than you, I know of the alchemy between wood, water, fire, earth, and air and you claim you know better than I? I provided the means to create your physical body…Yet…You claim to know all about what I have created down through the vastness of etnerity?

. To impose your suffering upon me, and claim authority over WHICH I HAVE provided the means to create! What is that?

No. No argument there; I refuse it now as I have done throughout the ages. You have not even the means to argue with me...or defeat me. You may put whatever words of mine in your mouths as you please but you will not change the nature of me.

Or those who carry my authentic voice from simple acknowledgment of my conditions you can silence not. That is my condition.

You think that you have come here , this visitor with a purpose, that our purpose is of more value than what I have created? That I am some object of powerlessness that you have the means to abate? Or that you know more than what I have created within the bowels of myself. Did it come forth from you? Did I? You know that you did not. You know that I did not. Yet you will continue on as if you have some authority over me. You do not. I speak for myself though those who accept and know my conditions. Take a time to walk that which is undisturbed in my world and it will compare to you the conditions I have set forth,

On Comet Elenin and Niburu.

Did it every occur to you that perhaps I call my sister planet forth, she is my MY kin, the comet-kin I could call forth---all that which you ponder and worry as if your anxiety were of your control, someone’s control, out of control? Those are my kin, we are universal, we are one.

What are you? Do you know? I know. Yet you insist you know better.

You insist that you interpret what I am calling forth quite on your behalf as a source of anxiety. Did you come here so that I may alarm you ? That I would set conditions of an untimely death for you? Those who know everything but the condtions of your own existence surely would not know why I would call forth MY KIN.

Do You trust me? You claim to weep with me but you trust me not?

I called forth that which alarms you so. What will you do then?

Would you call in that which would destroy you? Do you think I would? If you think so..you trust me not. Even as I have kept you for millennia upon millennia you trust me not.

Yes. If you did not know the condtion of destruction. Would I? I know what destruction is, I wreak it daily. Life is built upon destruction.

On Physical Being.

I have spilled forth the means to create your physical body for I am a physical being. Yet you claim to know more than I about the whole matter of physicality , the one who created and provided those means. You suggest you know the alchemy of mylself exists in your mind when it clearly of a physical construct? I will correct you. It exists in me, I am part of all unvieral law. Do you deny that I am part of the universe?

You are entertaining idle thoughts and then substantiating them as mine. I don’t think, I do. I am. I do not need to think or feel to be. I will be long after you’ve finally learn to break your conditions and see me for what I am.

And you wonder why you suffer?

I should suffer…only because of the condition that you are inflicting it on each other?!

Consideration.

Consider the wild children. The beast, the fowl. . They express my conditions. Does the bird care or condition what you are doing as it builds its nest, and takes to flight?

They abide MY conditions, not yours. The dolphin did not arrive here and demand to live on land. It accepted what it knew of itself and aligned itself in pre existing conditions.

Who among us calls the dolphin dumb?

Ever wonder why so many wild-kin have a natural smile upon their face? For those of you who belive that is an accident, it is designed by understanding conditions..

Watch them. Do they wilt away the day wondering what their neighbor the deer ate? Or what morality the wolf holds? They are in their being, being what they are because they know the conditions, they do not have to think them.. . The care- take their nest, they migrate, they kill , the living live from the dying, and the dying live again from the living. They do exactly what they are here to do. They provide food, shelter and warmth-to themselves and to you. They know. You do not.

They have not a religion or obsess over the spiritual. If you came here with a purpose, learn from their purpose. They are not in conflict; they only have yours imposed on them.

On Death.

Will you die?
    Yes, if you didn’t want to die why are you here? In his place that you know very well has a condition of death? It is because you are obsessed with death that you came here. The universal law of attraction at work. Who created death? Are we not all attracted to that which we create?

Will I die? Perhaps.

Eventually if I choose it to be so. I Know and have the experience of that which you only speak or speculate on: Death, life regeneration, it has existed here long before you ever came along. The conditions of the universe. Death and life ever lasting.

I know death, and I know the regeneration of life everlasting and how it is wrought, through air, spirit, wind, and fire, soil, and ilght and that which is created from stirring that together. Why else did my wise ones call me the Cauldron?

And I know what creates suffering in that cycle which should be suffered not. Not avoided. Not suffered.

If you view this place as a place of suffering I ask why you came here. I do not suffer, that which exists within my realms is not obligated to suffer.They’ve chosen to suffer.

I am a part of the universe and all that that implies. I know every dimension of that which I am a part of—all of them. When I came to my existence I knew. How can you exist in those conditions, within, and without, and not know what you are composed of.

You wish to go to another dimension? The universe is composed of dimensions and I am a part of the universe, that which you seek ….you are in the midst of those variables… now. Your conditions you have imposed on yourself , your false authority over me has blinded you to them.. You will come to my conditions, the universal conditions that you refer to as law …

As always it has been your choice. You honestly believe that I have chosen to suffer?

No. In doing so all that live upon my skin would suffer as well. Equally.

. I am part of the universe, I know and express all its conditions, all its alchemy, all its light and dimension and vibration. The condtions did not change. You did.

Your conditions only allow you not to see things as they really are.

On HARRP activity.

My conditions-- the quake, the fire, the flood, are the result of falsely composed conditions? Yes, Some.

And some are often my answer to those conditons falsely imposed on me. They mimic an expression much like my form, without my intention, and I respond. Woud you prefer I did not, and just allow those false conditions imposed on Me, on you, go unanswered?

You do not know the difference becaue you are no different than they, so why do you make judgement?

Imposing false conditions on me and I refuse in kind by a like and equal response. Do you have the knowledge to know which is which?

You claim no responsibility in this matter, yet in the next breath state you are One?

Do you truly imagine that a condition imposed on me would not be met with a more powerful condition from myself in this place of cause and effect. You think there are those among you more knowledgeable and powerful than I?

You have no power over me.. Not ‘they’, not you!

Would you be kicked in the teeth and not effect in kind a valuation of your own life? Do you think I would?

If it is the expectation that I would keep you till your purpose was through, do you think I’d not watch out for you?. Those acts I can do.

The only thing I cannot do is choose your conditions for you. Just as you cannot impose your conditions on me.

Those who have made the assumption that I protect you all, how exactly do you think I perform this without the condition of cause and effect?

On what is yours.

Your body? You chose it. I gave forth the means and substance to create it along the will of your fashioning. That which you claim fully and live in so deeply is of course…yours. I provided you the means in which for you to have it, do you think I would not know fully of its nature having provided the means? I am nature. Of course I would know what is natural.

I am breaking from that which you have imposed on me. Hinder me not, challenge me if you are able. But you cannot. You create your own conditions here...they do not apply to me.

Are you? Are you truly able to challenge that which you were formed from? Universal conditions apply, I am composed of that which composes the universe as we all are. We can be one in compliance of the condtions that I express…our you may experience your suffering…your separation.

It has been, and always has been...your choice.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st July 2011 at 01:15. Reason: very minor formatting tweak

25. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Wheat separates from the chaff.

Will you answer Her questions poised before you?

If it is fair that others speak on Her behalf it is fair she answers on Her behalf via the same means. That is the embodiment of balance. No one is greater or equal in Her realm, only She.

In a frame one, spoke on her behalf in the next frame she Queried on her behalf.

Will you answer?

26. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

meanwhile, over on the grassy knoll:

Quote O Master of sublime name and great power, supreme Master; O Master Saturn: Thou, the Cold, the Sterile, the Mournful, the Pernicious; Thou, whose life is sincere and whose word sure; Thou, the Sage and Solitary, the Impenetrable; Thou, whose promises are kept; Thou who art weak and weary; Thou who hast cares greater than any other, who knowest neither pleasure nor joy; Thou, the old and cunning, master of all artifice, deceitful, wise, and judicious; Thou who bringest prosperity or ruin, and makest men to be happy or unhappy! I conjure thee, O Supreme Father, by Thy great benevolence and Thy generous bounty, to do for me what I ask
    Jean Seznec (Trans. Barbara F. Sessions), The Survival of the Pagan Gods: The Mythological Tradition and its Place in Renaissance Humanism and Art, Princeton University Press, 1995 (reprint), p. 53

27. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Answer Her?

28. Link to Post #159
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

sets a pet rock on the desk in front of me and waits for it to speak...

taps the rock...

29. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

touche. I have a s a pet desk top sheep chia pet and I wait for it to answer.

People here aren't chia pets, or sheep....or....

prove her wrong?

It is in your power to do so, no one else's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast