1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Producing Energy Between Your Hands

Name:  eva-carrier.jpg
Views: 1939
Size:  38.8 KB

In searching though some pics in the Public Domain I came across the one above of the medium Eva Carrière.

As I'd been thinking about something light hearted this seemed to fit the bill as Ms.Carrière is manifesting some sort of light between her hands. This wasn't sufficient for her, however, as there is also supposedly something materialising upon her head - though I have no idea what

Years back - though never producing any light - I remember producing what could, perhaps, have been energy between my hands in a similar fashion. It was quite easy to do.

Simply rub the palms of the hands together and then open them apart, about an inch. You should be able to feel a kind of warmth tickling your palms.

It's then a matter of seeing how far you can stretch the 'energy' by gradually moving your hands further apart and back towards each other again. Sort of like you would with something sticky.

If you can stretch, what ever it is, quite a distance, and still feel it on each hand, circle the hands (in small circles at first) and feel the energy rotate on the palms. Then just play about with it and see what use it could be.

As to what you feel is up to the individual to decide: energy, the astral body or, well, lots of things.

Name:  hands-light.jpg
Views: 5361
Size:  62.3 KB

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/729/3...our_Hands.html
    Last edited by The One; 19th June 2011 at 11:35.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Producing Energy Between Your Hands

I remember finding a Robert Bruce video many years ago teaching something similar...it was the first time I felt the wind chi moving through my hands and then moving around my body, really enhanced my meditation work a great deal. Let me see if I can find the video...got it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8691604964925#

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

cheez_2806 (19th June 2011), Cjay (20th June 2011), crosby (20th June 2011), D-Day (19th June 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (1st August 2011), Rocky_Shorz (20th June 2011), selinam (20th June 2011), The One (19th June 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

If you practice this, and then bring your hands together slowly, you will feel the field of energy. Your hands will sense an almost marshmallow-y feeling between them, like the opposing poles of two magnets, only not as strong.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to InTheBackground For This Post:

Cjay (20th June 2011), crosby (20th June 2011), Holly Lindin (20th June 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (1st August 2011), shadowstalker (19th June 2011), The One (19th June 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Wow, this is a lot like the post I made here. Why I want you to Dance...
    I think it relevent enough to post here as well.

Wow,,,,I've come back and watched this video quite a bit since I posted it.
    I went through like 40 youtube videos before I found this one.
    This one spoke to me.
    I used to do martial arts. Wing chun and tai chi primarily.
    When I could'nt get my trance turned on, ussually when I first got to the club/rave, I would focus on one area in my aura and I would imagine a ball there.
    I know folks do the imaginary ball in their hands while dancing a lot,,,but I would move this ball through my aura until I found the blockage.
    When I found the blockage I would then rest my awareness there while moving the ball until it was gone, and then bingo, I would be in a trance.
    Kind of like this young man.

When my trance was full on I would occasionally finger dance like the young lady in the first video.
    While I was doing it, I would feel like I was finger plucking filiments in my aura.
    My fingers could feel tactile sensations, like moving through a thick liquid.
    I felt like I was energizing memories in my aura of a former life as a belly dancer,,, and in this life, plucking energetic filiments in my field like a Harp player would her instrument.
    Very cool. It's nice to see this young lady and kind of relive that experience.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Circles of TRUTH (8th July 2011), Cjay (20th June 2011), crosby (20th June 2011), DeDukshyn (20th June 2011), InTheBackground (29th July 2011), loveandgratitude (20th June 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), Omni connexae! (6th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (20th June 2011), The One (19th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I've seen a few pictures of energy between the hands using Kirlian (sp?) photography. Quite dramatic.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cjay (20th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I did a Bio-energy practitioner course some years back and we were first trained to feel the energy passing between the hands.

Eventually if you get a strong connection between the hands and a client it is possible to pull them off their balance.
    Thats first "hand" information smiling not rumor.
    my teacher Michael Dalton is now in Canada.
    See link to his web site

http://www.daltonsbio.com/

If you watch the video on the website you will see a client moved by the energy.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th June 2011 at 15:43.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cjay (20th June 2011), InTheBackground (29th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (20th June 2011), The One (20th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Few thoughts popping up, random, but maybe a spring-board for others

Chi, Qi gong, videos of masters lighting paper on fire, sending electric shocks to others but also healing them

The "magic mirror" concept from Grant Morisson's Invisibles... whenever performing their own brand of magick, the characters would breathe the magic mirror out from their orifices and use it to reflect their intent on the world around them...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

pharoah21 (1st August 2011), Rocky_Shorz (20th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

My husband used this ability, that everyone has, in order to teach our students to feel their own and others' energy fields, with all its layers for the purpose of energy healing. Everyone can do this. It's a birthright of the human on this planet. Also feeling the hands' energy eminations can help one learn to see auras, if third eye is your own personal attunement.

The energy field is much more powerful and focussed when one has achieved fully awakened kundalini. That's also a part of what brings the aura to such a high light quotient that many people can see it (aka halo) and certainly they will 'feel' it. Unfortunately most people's reaction is to remove themselves from that aura because the light is just too much for them.

Anyweays, anothe great refernce besides the ones given is
    Barbara Marciniak,1989 " Hands of Light A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

The One (20th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

we all remember Mr Myagi from Karate Kid...

By Clapping your hands together hard enough it creates pain which the bodies energy naturally responds to, your hands are instantly hot...

now opening the hands and wrapping it around joint takes away the pain with the healing energy inside the hands...

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is a great experience to feel the energy in your hands. I've done it with friends.
    Another cool trick is to have someone stand with their back to a wall. The person on the wall closes their eyes and someone else stands about 15 feet in front of them and eventually starts to walk towards them. When you feel the other person's energy you raise your hand.
    We do, doodley do, doodley do, doodley do, what we must, muddily must, muddily must, muddily must, until we bust, bodily bust, bodily bust, bodily bust.

I don't know about you, but I practice a disorganized religion. I belong to an unholy disorder. We call ourselves, "Our Lady of Perpetual Astonishment."

Good-bye blue Monday!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ashleyellow For This Post:

goldmother (1st August 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Im not sure if this is the same but I might as well throw it in.

I was listening to some music about a week ago and I was thinking about all this stuff. For whatever reason I held my hand out to one side with the palm facing my head, and moved it slowly closer. When my hand got about a foot away from my head I could HEAR it. I could HEAR my hand vibrating. At first I thought its was just an odd distortion on the soundwaves or whatever because my hand might have been blocking the path between the speakers and my ear. Then I remembered the only speaker spitting out music was in front of me, not on the other side of my hand. I dont want to say the vibration got stronger when my hand moved closer, but it was... how to say it... easier to sense? I remember holding my hand still, a foot or so away from my head, holding it there for a good couple of minutes to see if it was just my imagination, but it didnt stop. My first thought was, that because music isnt just a regular continuous one note thing then surely if it was something to do with the music the vibration/whatever would change according to the tone of the music, but it didnt. It was very subtle, but I was positive I wasnt imagining it. The only working speaker was about six feet in front of me, the speaker on the right side of me (I was doing this with my right hand) was NOT connected to the stereo. The vibration I was hearing from my hand didnt seem to wax and wane with the music at all, when I held it still in a certain place the vibration seemed constant.

Obviously it could be nothing, it could well have been the music making my hand vibrate, and I couldnt feel anything odd with the hand itself.

Thoughts? I want to say I am doubtful it was anything "out of the ordinary" but then, thats the whole box we have been conditioned to think in. Its hard trying to look for signs pointing to energies when I havent knowingly experienced anything "spectacular" before, please feel free to share thoughts, be the explanation mundane or otherwise.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Titan Orion For This Post:

goldmother (1st August 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I know you can also open and close your hands several times then point your palms at each other and slowly move them together. You'll feel a pressure in between your palms once they get close to each other. Might not be the best way to feel "The Force" (star wars reference was not intended) but it works.
    Last edited by pyriel; 8th July 2011 at 12:01.

22. Link to Post #13
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

This is great exercise as a reminder of your energetic body, combined with chakra visualizations makes a good daily meditation.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

In this video the guy explains that he is using the energy between the hands for "reconnective" healing:

reconnective healing is also discussed in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion#post223760

Greybeard do you think there are similarities to the course you received by Michael Dalton?

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you the One

It is all to easy for us in the midst of all the goings on at this time to forget that we are all powerful Human Beings with the ability to Heal ourselves and each other

" My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "

+ Reply to Thread