+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Focusing : The Transformational Lens

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re: Focusing : The Transformational Lens

Yes, yes, yes, this is wonderful Bill, Inelia. The power of focus. This is what all the great teachers teach, how to focus. They point the finger to what we all can do and must do. The power of the divine flows through and is expressed through every person when they learn the art of focus. Love it!!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Calz (21st June 2011), CdnSirian (23rd October 2011), Davidallany (21st June 2011), giovonni (21st June 2011), Steven (21st June 2011), Yoda (21st June 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

It has now been pointed out to me that all the information is out there for everyone to read. I cannot help but agree and I retract my inquisitive post to Bill and apologize to Bill sincerely! I was NEVER at all demanding any sort of apology from Bill only an explanation. Bill has sent me a post to which I am certain he has acknowledged everyone's concern in the matter. Let's get down to the BUSINESS which we all at Avalon know we must do! Expose the ****IN' PTB for what they are!

Peace and Love Always

Stan

Thank God I feel so much better now.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

7eagle14 (21st June 2011), astrid (21st June 2011), Calz (21st June 2011), Carmen (21st June 2011), Davidallany (21st June 2011), DoubleHelix (21st June 2011), jp11 (21st June 2011), Lisab (21st June 2011), loveandgratitude (21st June 2011), QueenKat (23rd June 2011), Spirithorse (22nd June 2011), sunflower (21st June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011), wegge (21st June 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

From Original Post:
    In the background ran the human thought in my mind: “This is what Inelia was describing. I’m experiencing this now myself. My God, this is flowing through me too.”
    (snip)
    From original post:
    "I was being steered, guided, was allowing myself to be an instrument for some kind of process far greater than myself. It was a kind of surrender, a symbiosis with a greater power. The only thing was what not to do: not to get in the way."

Bill, is it possible that the less enlightened or those of the "dark side" could also do this but have negative results? Is there any danger to the practice of complete surrender to an unknown force?
    Last edited by Heartsong; 21st June 2011 at 03:43. Reason: punctuation

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Davidallany (21st June 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (21st June 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Yes Bill, All We Need Is LOVE!
    a miracle is looking for a vessle always.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

astrid (22nd June 2011), christian (21st June 2011), Davidallany (21st June 2011), Steven (21st June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

We are getting closer now, thank you for good news Bill.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

ulli (21st June 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Wonderfuul...Beautiful...the shift has "engaged" now beyond 3d comprehension...and we do NOT have to comprehend it to do the work laid out by Inelia and Bill : )

I am prompted to add that if an old friend or childhood or schooldays people You knew very well or just vaguely... pop into your mind for no apparent reason and the thought of them stays with you simply do what has been shared here...because that is exactly why they popped into your mind and stayed there...
    this IS changing the world...one person at a time by MANY of Us now : )

...and don't even think about whether it was someone you liked or disliked for any reason ...they are there in your mind for you to simply be a conduit of this energy...BE a Conduit of this Energy!

Love, Love, Love to You All!!!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

astrid (22nd June 2011), Calz (21st June 2011), Carmen (21st June 2011), giovonni (21st June 2011), Hervé (21st June 2011), Lisab (21st June 2011), Michelle Marie (21st June 2011), Snookie (21st June 2011), sunflower (21st June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

This is absolutely amazing! I'm going to do this and see how it goes. I do have a few questions: Can this method or technique (I don't know how to call it) be used for healing? Can this be used on oneself for healing, depression or other issues?

Somehow I know the answer is yes but I'd like to have confirmation.

This is the stuff I want to see and learn, I don't care what TPTB are doing, I want to learn what I can do, something achievable and effective, something that any human being can do.

Thank you to both of you, please remember that there are many here that want to act somehow to help this planet.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Calz (21st June 2011), giovonni (21st June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Thank you Bill and Inelia!

I posted the followings on the Gaia thread and think it belongs here as well:

Finally got what was wrong with "my" picture!
    Misconstrued from a distorted history and prehistory as found in books as well as from misdirecting religions... understanding why the "Neanderthals' never left any "traces of civilization" and why they are back (see Graham Hancock last book).

Whether looking outside or inside for an answer, it still was a misplaced point of view... from the reality of being completely and entirely encompassed by a bigger being where one has to feel one's way.

A matrix of a different essence than the one we are being sold. More like that vast ocean a fish swims in...

What a sigh of relief!
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st June 2011 at 08:07.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And suddenly, my focus – this is the only way I can put it – swung round like a compass needle. It settled – like a magnet – on an individual who I could (but will not) describe. I could see him in my mind’s eye. I saw his face, and what he was wearing. A powerful person, but a human person, indeed with the resources to heal these atrocities. I gazed at him… suddenly totally aware what was happening.
    Hey Bill, Firstly thanks for the message.

I commend you on the change of gears you've taken to the role of one that's more engaging and hands-on. Although I will say I'll miss the Bill of old who conducted brilliant interviews.

A well known quote springs into mind upon finishing reading your post - "Be the change you want to see in this world."

What I would like to ask you, before the thread becomes glossed over with praises of love and light, is - Do you plan to meat this individual you speak of, interact and entice him (in the name of common good) to inject funds/resources into poverty stricken areas such as Nigeria? I would like to know if you have thought that far ahead and what your plans are in relation to the experience in question?
    Last edited by DoubleHelix; 21st June 2011 at 06:30.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Lisab (21st June 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I am very glad to read this, Truly interesting and encouraging. I also think we need thousands+ to do this.

attachments and feelings like ego will most certainly be a hurdle and can "get in the way" of this process you speak of.
    Here are some helpful tips ~ in clearing your mind so that you too, can do this.
    So I share a few vids that have helped me see that, the stopping of thoughts like ego, is a real possibility.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=7eE41qpyygE
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZPqZ9dFwe0A (1-5)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=SBm_2Jf9rbw (1-3)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=i82D0..._order&list=UL (1-8)

Maybe these will help someone, however I find the last one by Krishnamurti of great importance.
    And my reasoning is this,
    if we cannot look at ourselves plainly. Or as simply as possible it can become increasingly difficult to quiet one feeling or mode of thought over another. And I feel the idea here is to level them. So that your thoughts as the brain continues on ~become equal. And then the real you or big being, ~that is not created by the brain, comes into focus or comes through you.
    I am one person whom thinks that if you cannot conceive something, then it will not come into your reality. So I feel it helps to conceive the idea of stopping the chatter o the mind. Then try it.

In my opinion,, this is the most intriguing post so far...
    Cheers
    C...
    Why not now?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

conk (21st June 2011), Jayke (21st June 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Mexico Avalon Member Karma Ngedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello my friends! Things have been a little crazy for me in just a month. I came into PA because I saw Inelia´s video, my heart and brain directed me to listen to the marrow.
    Then hooked into the thousands posts of Charles (never finished reading... but I still resonated more with Inelia than Charles)
    Then my esceptic eye kicked in with all the scientology chat about the Inelia´s and Bill past, and dedicated myself to read and investigate. Many hours in this research due to a surgery that has permitted me to do so. Still some pieces missing for me.
    But today I was compelled to read this thread and the contents are so familiar: the focusing, the free clear, pure mind doing the natural thing...
    Why it seems to be so complex or not-understandable for so many? being the most profoundly natural, fresh thing to palpitate with?
    (Just thinking in a loud keyboard)
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
    Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

~Marcus Aurelius

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ngedom For This Post:

Black Panther (21st June 2011), QueenKat (23rd June 2011), Tarka the Duck (21st June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Mexico Avalon Member Karma Ngedom's Avatar
    Thanks

On second thought, I do have a question for Inelia ( or 3):
    I know you recognize yourself as "a natural".. but do you find the Buddhist method of training the mind a good one to learn to focus and open?
    Also, you said you pulled out of a Buddhist group because it was a cult. Can you tell us which group? to be aware of it.
    Why did you choose to integrate to scientology in that time, being who you are?
    Thank you in advance for your precious time which I honour...
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
    Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

~Marcus Aurelius

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Karma Ngedom For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (21st June 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

A couple qoutes spring to mind:
    "wherever there is attachment, association with it brings endless misery" - Gampopa
    "when I hear I see, when I see I hear" - Zen Koan

It's interesting that the word human comes from the Hebrew word 'Hu' meaning 'God' and the Latin word 'Man' meaning 'hand' (e.g. manicure)
    As humans we literally are the hands of God, we receive instructions from the greater mind and we build, create and forge in his honour...God is the composer, we are the symphony.

I've been studying numerology recently and couldn't help notice the timing Bill started this thread as it synchronistically ties into the theme he shares quite sublimely:

00:00 (4 zero's)

0 = completion in rest
    4 = represents the elements

completion of the elements represents the alchemical process, turning lead into gold, matter into life, life into spirit, spirit into pure awareness merging back into the infinite...the refining of consciousness as it evolves and fulfils it's various potentialities as it returns into completion.
    Last edited by Jayke; 21st June 2011 at 07:32.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

loveandgratitude (21st June 2011), Snookie (21st June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Welcome to my world!

It does feel amazing to be able to do some good. So good you don't want to ...and have no reason - to stop.

I stopped and 'came back' as I needed to be here, in 'da poop' for a bit longer...it seems.
    Funny, I always thought that "da poop" was the matter one had to work on, you know, the very matter "closer to one than one's hands and feet."

But I probably am mistaken and got lost in the meandering labyrinth of the old grimoires...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Yes, definitely the most important thread on Avalon so far! I'm so thankful PA has moved up in vibration so quickly.

Wow, if feels good to know for certain...that there is absolutely no stopping us now.
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 21st June 2011 at 08:28.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

Calz (21st June 2011), Holly Lindin (21st June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011), Yoda (21st June 2011)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Or:

... But I don’t do anything, I don’t have any intention. I don’t have any attachment to outcome. I don’t have any curiosity. Nothing. It’s just complete focus. And what appears to happen is, then there’s something else – whatever it is, the Divine force, energy, chi, whatever – comes through and directly into her to resolve and do whatever, that I have no idea what it is. And then it’s done.
    This to me is partly reminescent of what happens with healing through Reiki, which I have been taught a little bit.

Amazing... and yet healing (can) occur. You (as the healer) don't know why. You don't do much. You simply are very present...

At least, this has been reported to me by a girlfriend of mine who does practice with an immense sense of ease and... absence of any self interest.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 21st June 2011 at 09:16.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Calz (21st June 2011), dancing_particles (21st June 2011), Holly Lindin (21st June 2011), Limor Wolf (21st June 2011), Lisab (21st June 2011), magicmanx (21st June 2011), MargueriteBee (21st June 2011), QueenKat (23rd June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Holy ****.

I've had the exact same compass needle thing happen to me. Like to the T. wow.............. In fact all of the things. Genuinely, I can say that most of all my hallucinogenic endeavors have directly been associated with the exact same things you speak of. The Compass needle, complete focus without intentions, attachment, ego, or expectation etc., the basic concept of focusing your will and spirit in a way so that you may have the giant white light tube shoot out from the top of your head and be graced by divine presence. There is a certain amount of protective measure you have to take though in those situations with the plants. Note to self.......I don't practice with the plants anymore though due to self similarity in the teachings......being told the same things.

The drawback to the plants is that the effects of them cause you to come back here expecting the same intensity to occur in day to day life when it comes to focusing your attention. Not the case for the most part, which in turn leads one down the path of expectation, and doubt, and just a general sense and feeling that there is a lacking aspect to your focus if some boom zing holy god almighty experience doesn't occur when you are focusing. That has lead me to problems I suppose until just now.........

Now all to do is do the exact same thing you would do, minus the bull****.

In my personal fiascos it has also been the concept of allowing external factors and stress get in the way of the beautiful aspects of remembering the things I know, have taught myself, and continue to be taught by people.

Thanks. NOW GET OUT THERE AND BE SOMEBODY hahahaha Pardon the expectations/ego joke.

P.S.

Now I wonder if that was me the "small" fry did you see a pasty white guy with blond hair and blue eyes.....synchronicity way too much. A conversation with my Mom spurred the intial realization encountered today, then as a dork, with all the jazz going on around here, I was like, I wonder if Inelia could help, then my best friend pointed at a possible timeline and now you post this.............Tripping me out way to hard right now! HAHAHA
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 21st June 2011 at 09:16.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

bodhii71 (1st August 2011), QueenKat (23rd June 2011), Zen (21st June 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Law of one..

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,082 times in 3,096 posts

Excellent!...as you have stated before...

Quote "If you are to be the true leaders of the planet, you can be the captains of Spaceship Earth with a responsibility for the entire Human Family.

There can be a massive clean-up operation. You know that the technology exists. Between us all, this can be done.

Clean water, clean air, clean oceans, free energy, abundant wildlife, health and education for every human being.

Planet Earth could be a paradise planet — a model for this sector of the galaxy.

The Human Race is a massive, long-term experiment."
    Thanks Bill.

And thank you Inelia.

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 21st June 2011 at 09:51.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Calz (21st June 2011), jimbojp (21st June 2011), Yoda (21st June 2011)

36. Link to Post #40
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Qoute from Bills 1st post.....Bill: You may have cured her or healed her or stopped her from killing herself or resolved a problem or something. But what is that process? How does it work? How can you explain this? How can you explain what’s happening?

Inelia: The best way to describe it would be that my focus goes to her. And I am there 110 percent in every dimension, in every time-space for that moment. That’s how I can... But I don’t do anything, I don’t have any intention. I don’t have any attachment to outcome. I don’t have any curiosity. Nothing. It’s just complete focus. And what appears to happen is, then there’s something else – whatever it is, the Divine force, energy, chi, whatever – comes through and directly into her to resolve and do whatever, that I have no idea what it is. And then it’s done.

What i dont understand is that if you (Inelia) can do this why aren't you and others like you with this ability 'focusing' on tptb and turning them..as in making them stop the evil things they are doing to this planet!

Maybe i'm missing something here but my gut tells me otherwise and soooo many times i'm told to go with my gut feeling

much love

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Gardener (21st June 2011), Holly Lindin (21st June 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (21st June 2011), Oxygen (21st June 2011), Sebastion (21st June 2011), Tarka the Duck (21st June 2011), Tony (21st June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast