Thread: Dutchsinse videos - updates

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Dutchsinse videos - updates

I think the point is that, though there may be no active volcanoes in Arkansas, if the fracking goes deep enough, it might reach something that's at least hot enough to cause steam plumes and seismic activity.
    There is seismic activity showing up in places that it hasn't been seen before, and there are a number of possible causes considering all the changes the planet is going through now. Therefore, it would probably be wise to rule nothing out at this juncture,
    and not to assume that the situation is going to be status quo and predictable based on previous scenarios.

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    There are no active volcanoes in Arkansas. If these were ventings at the scale discussed, there would be plenty more seismic activity on an on-going basis... with every geologist and geophysicist in the country monitoring the events.

...Even when you point to the source (controlled, planned fire burns) with proven information... people still believe what they want to believe...
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chuck (4th March 2012), Turcurulin (6th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,634 times in 412 posts

Yes you are correct onawah. It IS possible that fracking may lead to unforeseen related events due to an elevated seismic stress field.

Let us not get sucked into Dutchsinse’s madness however.

What are the chances of the forest service publishing their plans to perform controlled fire burns months in advance, and those exact coordinates “coincidentally” correspond with those areas where plumes are observed on those dates as predicted?

Here is the map issued by the forest service
    and a blow up

Do these locations look familiar?

I have to thank Dutchsinse for his zoomed in areas to show that these are exactly the same.

These are planned, control burn areas. They are not wildfires and certainly not volcanic venting steam plumes
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by Chuck; 4th March 2012 at 23:50.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Turcurulin (6th March 2012), Unified Serenity (5th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,634 times in 412 posts

And finally DreamsInDigital … (I’m leaving this forum for awhile) … even if you still choose to ignore my evidence, wouldn’t you think if there was someone in Hot Springs Village AR, (or Little Rock for that matter) who has watched Dutchsinse’s videos and is ready to sell his house at ‘firesale’ prices to flee the coming doom (or any act of fear), at the very least, he would be grateful to consider another story before any rash decision?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Turcurulin (6th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

New Bulletin's posted by Dutchsinse -

Quote georgia and SOUTH CAROLINA plumes today.. NO PLUMES in Arkansas missouri etc.. so... im wondering whats going on here..
    Quote Check the charts for the region.. THERE IT IS... same time as the plumes are appearing.. and stopping before the early AM !!! http://folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu/heli/heli_sp_mkta/
    Quote great.. now pisgah is going... man.. people are not going to believe this .. im not going to touch it.. people seem to NOT want to believe these things.. so why bother to make a movie on it.. EVEN THOUGH ITS RIGHT THERE ON RADAR .... dude..
    I'll not be so presumptuous as to speak for all of the 'common folk' , but I really like Dutchsinse. He's the only weather-man reporting certain weather-issues and connecting dots between seemingly "random" events. How many people would have known that USGS was censoring recent earthquakes without Dutchsinse to tell them? I'm venturing to guess that it isn't something Al Roker would have reported (not that I would listen to him if he did, mind you - is he even still around?.. might be showing my age with that one =) With that said, the service that Dutchsinse provides (for free, essentially) is a far-cry from "madness" or "ignorance." He might get something wrong from time to time (who doesn't), but he's got a great track record and a pretty healthy following.

I, for one, really appreciate and account-for all viewpoints on a subject and all sides to an argument - sometimes it's the only way to discern the truth for one's self. (Believe gov't reports or believe Dutch reports, believe gov't reports or believe Dutch reports... Hmm.) I agree with Dutchsinse and DreamsInDigital on this one. Regardless of all this, I extend many sincere thanks to both Chuck and DreamsInDigital for your views on the subject.

Here's an update, from my man Dutchsinse, on a global overview of earthquakes (uploaded Sunday) -

Now that I think about it, I didn't even post the disputed Arkansas video on this thread originally.
    Last edited by Turcurulin; 10th March 2012 at 19:14. Reason: Because I believe Dutchsinse.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

mountain_jim (7th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Okay.. with the plumes.. and the rumor from a friend of FEMA workers that was posted on Kerry's blog, along with the haarp rings and scalar squares showing up with all the tornadoes... I wonder if the storms were just a result of manipulating the New Madrid fault.

All those plumes.. That's gotta be very powerful to accomplish that..

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NternalArchitect For This Post:

Caren (7th March 2012), modwiz (7th March 2012), mountain_jim (7th March 2012), Turcurulin (7th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

bennycog (13th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3