+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity

Thank You to all who have contributed this information to us. Those who are having a hard time in believing this video of the german monarachy of england and the nazi pope ratzinger being involved in this negative/devilishly scheme/business, please be a bit more broad minded. The people of our world have been brainwashed into living in an illusion. Even the fiat money is an illusion. Everyone needs to start to read and quit listening to the media and make use of the internet while we can, how soon will the restrictions of the internet start? Remember that the media is owned by these illusionists as everything and everybody is. It is about time that these so called "elite" are called on their garbage and are disposed of. A new world order is not needed, but a spiritual awareness and new value system is needed. We ARE living in hell! On my mother's deathbed she said those words to me. I couldn't believe what she was saying and she was a catholic. Never say never and anything IS possible. May we all become more and more enlightened and brought into awareness. Love and Peace to All. jjjones

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Holly Lindin (28th June 2011), Star (26th June 2011), Teakai (25th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am really enjoying this news!!! Thank you so much for this revealing update.
    Love Hugs and Goddess Bless

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

i think some of you guys are missing the point here...

there is no doubt this is almost impossible to pull off...but it is a GREAT chance to attack them with some hard evidence...

and this has not happened for at least some time...

when i sent this to a friend of mine, by e-mail, i got an instant response back saying: in your dreams, wish it can come true!!!

i responded (and this is funny, 'cos my entourage knows me as the skeptic, now i'm playing devils advocate, for once!) that just the idea (ideas never die, you cannot kill them, ideas are very important) of someone launching this, is excellent...what it achieves is subjective...

so in my head i'm thinking, if 1000 people see the news that the THRONES are gonna get hit for cruelty, that's great news to me micro-cosmically speaking...and in the best case scenario, macro-cosmically speaking, at the same time the universe decides to change favorites, then it will happen, no matter how many underground bases they dig...i think no force will favor the same object all the time, that's the beauty of it, constantly dynamic...

lets hope this leaves any scar in this filthy allegiance...any

cheers
    Last edited by taurad; 26th June 2011 at 13:10.

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

The first point I would like to make is: the indictment spoken of in the opening post is a 'paper tiger'.

This group, The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) has no legal 'standing' in the World Court at the Hague. For this indictment to have any legal ramifications it would have to be brought before the World Court in the Hague.

These two individuals (the Queen and the Pope) will never face charges before this court.

I would next like to address what RedeZra has been saying in comments throughout this thread.

Red, ol'friend,

There is not an atom of separation between that sovern section of London known as 'The City', otherwise known as 'The Crown', and the sovern city/state known as the Vatican:
    "Empire of the City" (World Superstate) -
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7383139148549#
    (move the timer over to the 35:00 minute mark for the relevant commentary)

I would advise you to look at the information in this link before you make more of a fool of yourself than you already have in your some 1,100 + comments.

I would also advise you to research what actually happened regarding the 'canonization' of the book you know as the Holy Bible between the first Ecumenical Council of Nicaea in 325 AD through to the Ecumenical Council of Chalcedon in 450 AD.

Upon researching what the Canonization of a book into the 'accepted' word of God one will discover these Councils (and several others between these two events) were ordered by, first, Emperor Constantine and subsequent Emperors of Rome, or Popes of the Holy Roman (empire) Catholic Church as a political move to 'stabilize' the crumbling Roman Empire.

This subsequent Holy Bible (and the many derivatives [interpretations/translations]) since are nothing more than the government of the Roman Empire (and subsequently, the Holy Roman [empire] Catholic Church) creating a 'state' religion in order to control the Mass of Humanity.

Every organized religion that has come along in the wake of this 'canonization' has been entangled in this conspiracy.

Please, Red.... do the research....
    Last edited by observer; 26th June 2011 at 12:42. Reason: add title

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by taurad (here)

there is no doubt this is almost impossible to pull of...but it is a GREAT chance to attack them with some hard evidence...

when i sent this to a friend of mine, by e-mail, i got an instant response back saying: in your dreams, wish it can come true!!!

i responded (and this is funny, 'cos my entourage knows me as the skeptic, now i'm playing devils advocate, for once!) that just the idea (ideas never die, you cannot kill them, ideas are very important) of someone launching this, is excellent...what it achieves is subjective...

so in my head i'm thinking, if 1000 people see the news that the THRONES are gonna get hit for cruelty, that's great news to me micro-cosmically speaking...and in the best case scenario, macro-cosmically speaking, at the same time the universe decides to change favorites, then it will happen, no matter how many underground bases they dig...i think no force will favor the same object all the time, that's the beauty of it, constantly dynamic...

cheers
    Hi Taraud, that sounds like you're saying 'the force' is just playing with us all?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

7. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Are you saying then, that the missionaries working at the Catholic institutions in questions weren't Catholic, but Anglican?

the treatment of the First Nations in Canada is a British business and responsibility

I'm sure there were cases of abuse in these Canadian church and government run aboriginal boarding schools

but tuberculosis was the cause of the high mortality rate and not until 1946 with the antibiotic streptomycin was effective treatment and cure possible

I'm not sure why Kevin Arnett wants to prosecute the Queen since she is nothing more than a symbolic figure of the real power behind the Crown which is located in the City of London

perhaps the Queen is being set to be sacrificed so to drag the Pope and the Catholic Church down with her

8. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

there is no doubt this is almost impossible to pull of...but it is a GREAT chance to attack them with some hard evidence...

cheers
    Hi Taraud, that sounds like you're saying 'the force' is just playing with us all?
    i don't have the right definition, but a few thousand Earth years are insignificant for the universe...to me this unjust system looks unbearably long

not so long to the cosmos, you know what i mean

power will change hands...smth i can not prove
    but i strongly feel...

i just hope it does happen in my lifetime
    it'll make my life worth having lived it

otherwise, what's the point
    cheers
    Last edited by taurad; 26th June 2011 at 02:49.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to taurad For This Post:

Holly Lindin (28th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,974 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Are you saying then, that the missionaries working at the Catholic institutions in questions weren't Catholic, but Anglican?

the treatment of the First Nations in Canada is a British business and responsibility

I'm sure there were cases of abuse in these Canadian church and government run aboriginal boarding schools

but tuberculosis was the cause of the high mortality rate and not until 1946 with the antibiotic streptomycin was effective treatment and cure possible

I'm not sure why Kevin Arnett wants to prosecute the Queen since she is nothing more than a symbolic figure of the real power behind the Crown which is located in the City of London

perhaps the Queen is being set to be sacrificed so to drag the Pope and the Catholic Church down with her
    Did you not watch the documentary?
    They were practicing eugenics, they were purposely placing healthy kids in the same beds with sick kids and forcing the healthy kids to play with the sick kids.
    Not to mention the plethura of children that were outright KILLED by the church custodians.
    Nuns and priests alike killing children though practices of sadism that would have made any nazi german proud.

Beating children to death, attempts at sterilization through the use of prolonged exposure to x rays.
    Using electric shock treatment on the sex organs of children.

I feel like I should erase this because I'm obviously talking to someone who's mind is controlled and has been since infancy.
    If others feel deprogramming is their worth while then so be it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Teakai (26th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

The Queen is suspected of having implications in a pedophile ring. Children taken from the school by the Queen and Prince Phillip never to be seen again. The witness has since died.

Did you listen to the videos? I'm pretty sure the queens part was mentioned in them, but I've looked into it further so may be crossing stories - but the Queen is mentioned in teh thread title so it's likely covered in the ones posted.
    Last edited by Teakai; 26th June 2011 at 03:21.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

DNA (26th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

i don't have the right definition, but a few thousand Earth years are insignificant for the universe...to me this unjust system looks unbearably long

not so long to the cosmos, you know what i mean

power will change hands...smth i can not prove
    but i strongly feel...

i just hope it does happen in my lifetime
    it'll make my life worth having lived it

otherwise, what's the point
    cheers

But maybe we are the one’s who have to make our lives of value?
    Perhaps ‘the source’ has no preference and the outcome is decided by the frequency created.
    Each one of us being responsible for our own part of that frequency.

Perhaps the whole point is that we reach a stage where we have evolved our essence sufficiently to be able to take the next evolutionary step?

Dunno, though – just thinking out loud.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

DNA (26th June 2011), taurad (26th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    I would next like to address what RedeZra has been saying in comments throughout this thread.

Red, ol'friend,

There is not an atom of separation between that sovern section of London known as 'The City', otherwise known as 'The Crown', and the sovern city/state known as the Vatican:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7383139148549#
    (move the timer over to the 35:00 minute mark for the relevant commentary)

I would advise you to look at the information in this link before you make more of a fool of yourself than you already have in your some 1,100 + comments.
    hi there Observer friend

let me inform a little ; )

the enemy of humanity has been the governing power behind Britain for over 300 years

yes I'm talking about the Crown working out of the City of London

they are the Bank and the Corporations

expanding their empire by buying allegiance blackmail intrigue and war

the USA fell under the Crown's rule by allowing the Bank back in and setting up the CFR a 100 years ago

of course the Vatican can't fend off such power players and has been subverted since Vatican II in 1962

we all have an enemy within which tempts us into wrong and since humans have become weak

we do wrong and so get what we deserve

the Vatican is not holy it's not even white but off-white

if Jesus Christ did not exist then there would be no Christians

and so why would pagan powerful Rome switch to Christianity

it doesn't make any sense that a Roman emperor would invent and confuse his empire by making up a new religion for the purpose of political stabilisation and people control

especially in light of the fact that the Western Roman Empire was destroyed just 100 years after Christianity had been made Roman state religion in 380 AD

it will all fall to pieces if you base your research on cheap smear campaigns lack of evidence hearsay and just plain wrong premises

you're right that the Vatican also has an enemy within but you're wrong in that the Catholic Church was started by an enemy of humanity

---

Quote Posted by DNA
    Did you not watch the documentary?
    Quote Posted by Teakai
    Did you listen to the videos?
    of course I did

I've also read books reports and listened to testimonies from Holocost survivors so I'm not so easily swayed by emotions and exaggerations as I've heard it all before

I'm sure there were cases of abuse and hopefully there are evidences that will confirm some of these testimonies better than the Holocost incident

---

Quote Posted by observer
    Quote Posted by DNA
    I feel like I should erase this because I'm obviously talking to someone who's mind is controlled and has been since infancy.
    how dare you talk to me like that you little fools lol

that's it Heaven is closed for you guys ; )
    Last edited by RedeZra; 26th June 2011 at 13:17.

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

RedeZra,

in the eyes of the innocent "believer", any town and/or village anywhere, those denominations are completely separated, even worse, eternal enemies...that's why that innocent believer enrolls in the army, thinking it is their "duty" to defend their denomination...FOR THE COUNTRY, UNDER GOD...

from the top op the pyramidal power (none of us has seen it obviously, but there's strong hints!) it looks different...from there the view offers a spectacular diversity of similar/almost identical denominations, offering OPTIONS...

it's about options my friend...they have understood the game by now...they've become very very sophisticated...

the myriad of religious cults lying around, compete to offer the best possible options to control the masses at a specific period of spiritual journey on Earth...the best option rules...the least gets phased out, to be recycled under different flavor, same in essence later on when there's crises at the current option...

basically the same concept with the national security agencies...why would a country need 25 fricking different agencies????? for the same reason you got over 10 000 christian cults:

FRICKING OPTIONS...

if everybody in noticing CIA playing around, then you gotta phase that out; NSA comes to the rescue, while FBI looks dormant and so on...

to the innocent (also because of the hollywood pop culture) these agencies are competing with each-other for a larger chunk in the national security budget... to the top of the pyramid, they are excellent options

cheers
    Last edited by taurad; 26th June 2011 at 13:43.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taurad For This Post:

RedeZra (26th June 2011), Teakai (27th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

from the top op the pyramidal power (none of us has seen it obviously, but there's strong hints!) it looks different...from there the view offers a spectacular diversity of similar/almost identical denominations, offering OPTIONS...
    sure Taurad the PTB needs several fronts and fractions to hide behind control and confuse us

but you see I come from a point of view where Jesus Christ is real and the Bible is true

so for me this is an important factual piece of the puzzle which have to be inserted into the Big picture else the understanding of the world will not be adequate

and without this factual piece one might be led down a thousand rabbit holes and come out none the wiser ; )

20. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

sure Taurad the PTB needs several fronts and fractions to hide behind control and confuse us

but you see I come from a point of view where Jesus Christ is real and the Bible is true

so for me this is an important factual piece of the puzzle which have to be inserted into the Big picture else the understanding of the world will not be adequate

and without this factual piece one might be led down a thousand rabbit holes and come out none the wiser ; )
    Jesus Christ, GOD and the Bible are a completely different chapter...so far i was only relating to human power and manipulation...

to be continued...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to taurad For This Post:

RedeZra (26th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

This guys got high hopes, alright. No way the pope and queen will be indicted, let alone put on trial.

But let us not forget that Christianity is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. To put it in perspective: Jesus was never rich and doted on - like Budha, who in mid-life decided to find the truth. Jesus was never a general - like Mohamed, who led his forces into battle to maim and kill. Jesus, from an early age, taught love, respect and kindness - always and nothing else.

I am not a christian (except by birth), a buddist or a believer in Islam. Im just stating facts.

By the way, I heard that Pope Ratzinger was once a card-carrying Nazi during the war. Says a lot, that.

Anyways, I hope they hang em high!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aranuk (27th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    This guys got high hopes, alright. No way the pope and queen will be indicted, let alone put on trial.

But let us not forget that Christianity is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. To put it in perspective: Jesus was never rich and doted on - like Budha, who in mid-life decided to find the truth. Jesus was never a general - like Mohamed, who led his forces into battle to maim and kill. Jesus, from an early age, taught love, respect and kindness - always and nothing else.

I am not a christian (except by birth), a buddist or a believer in Islam. Im just stating facts.

By the way, I heard that Pope Ratzinger was once a card-carrying Nazi during the war. Says a lot, that.

Anyways, I hope they hang em high!
    first i just stated above, this almost impossible to happen...but I support the idea, the idea lives, gets stronger than it happens...

Pope Ratzinger come from the catholic youth faction (unfortunately i forgot the faction's name), that is the modern day Inquisition inside the vatican...he has also chaired it...they don't call Inquisition anymore they would if they could, but they recycled the function, wrapped it up nicely and they call ill it smth fancy...

same ****, different century...that's also why they chose a hard-liner, from that specific faction, as the white POPE...this are gonna be hard times for vatican, whith a lot of sexual scandals...

they chose a hard-liner...not by accident

by the way, have anyone stared @ those eyes of his...

man o man
    Last edited by taurad; 26th June 2011 at 16:45.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taurad For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th June 2011), Rainbowbrite (26th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Pope Ratzinger come from the catholic youth faction, that is the modern day Inquisition inside the vatican...

they chose a hard-liner...not by accident

by the way, have anyone stared @ those eyes of his...
    Pope Ratzinger is a tuff cookie and perhaps a rat

there is division and discord everywhere in every nations organisations and even families

the PTB knows they are the wolves while the sheep come in many colors and confusions

what is the strength of the sheep ? that's right the Shepherd ; )

27. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

if Jesus Christ did not exist then there would be no Christians

and so why would pagan powerful Rome switch to Christianity

it doesn't make any sense that a Roman emperor would invent and confuse his empire by making up a new religion for the purpose of political stabilisation and people control

especially in light of the fact that the Western Roman Empire was destroyed just 100 years after Christianity had been made Roman state religion in 380 AD

Because that's what happens - and has happened - and is even recorded in the bible that it happened - the destruction of the old to bring in the new age. These globalists don't have allegiance with any city.
    We read a particular history about Constantine and Christianity - but it was written after the fact.
    Was Constantine one of these controling elites?
    Was he a blue blood which made him susceptible to the influence of particular controlling forces?

The Queen has signed away the sovereignity of Britain - though we may see these mighty rulers as controlling entites - perhaps they themselves are but puppets.

It's happening again now - in front of our eyes.
    Last edited by Teakai; 27th June 2011 at 01:24.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

taurad (27th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

'The' understanding of the world - or 'your' understanding of the world?

Because if it's 'your' understanding of the world - then you are going to close your mind to many things that might disturb that understanding.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

taurad (27th June 2011)

31. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

one omnipotent GOD, philosophically speaking means unity...look @ the planet...it's so divided, as we would have been in paganism, with 230 deities...my new-born Christian friends tell me these are indeed pagan deities, but, sorry not my fault, and also they keep jumping from sect to sect, always blaming the previous as demonic, and the new as the true one!!! the one's they leave behind, call the newly separated as demonic, while they remain the true one...what a mega-mess

i'm not able to find the energy to talk about religion any further...i've spend @ least half my life debating this subject, i'm really worn out and haven't made any progress...unless there's new evidence, i refuse to go there...it's extremely tiring!!!

cheers
    Last edited by taurad; 27th June 2011 at 01:56.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast