+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We need to stop this "support our troops" b*ll****

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: We need to stop this "support our troops" b*ll****

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    I think the BEST way to support our troops is turn the military into a fruit tree planting organization...!!! (smile)
    That's a fantastic idea.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Well, it is said even off world there is/was war. Our entire history, even pre-history, is filled with war. I absolutely do not accept there is a need for war. Are we defending? If so, what are we defending? Personally, (and I hope I don't sound arrogant), I think war signifies lack of intelligence. Emotively, war is created, a forcing of ideology on another ideology and so on. If there is an issue, it can be discussed and if it cannot be resolved, it can be put on the back burner for agreed later discussion. I am tired of war. I want us to get over it and find another way.
    I also personally wish there was another way!

3. Link to Post #23
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    In a perfect world, there wouldn't be wars...
    In a perfect world, our soldiers would be Doctors, Lawyers and Teachers...
    In a perfect world, they would never have to leave their families behind...

In a perfect world, soldiers would never be standing on foreign land wondering why they are there...

we aren't a perfect world yet, but until we are, I thank all of our troops...

These conflicts are no more theirs than ours...
    Thank them for what then, since tose conflicts are not theirs, they all own the free will to not participate... I understand what you're trying to say, and it all comes down to wording it correctly... Thanking the US troops as a whole is pretty much aknowledging the necessity of wars.. On top of that, some US soldiers really have that rambo mentality.. Would you support them too..? Would you support the cowboys gunning civilians safely from their helicopters..? Torturing people ..? Killing remotely using drones ..? From where I stand, we all have to take responsibility for our choices and actions. Being a soldier doesn't remove that moral responsibility.

peace
    Last edited by buckminster fuller; 24th June 2011 at 15:24.
    life is design

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

craig mitchell (25th June 2011), Fred Steeves (24th June 2011), ktlight (24th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Major General Smedley Butler. At the time of his death in the 1930's he was America's most decorated was "hero".

Just this first chapter of what he discovered first hand is well worth the read.

Cheers,
    Fred

Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.
    He joined the Marine Corps when the Spanish American War broke out, earned the Brevette Medal during the Boxer Rebellion in China, saw action in Central America, and in France during World War I was promoted to Major General. Smedley Butler served his country for 34 years, yet he spoke against American armed intervention into the affairs of sovereign nations.
    Audio Documentary - Runtime 29 Minutes - Produced by Andy Lanset for HearingVoices.com
    LICK PLAY TO LISTEN
    War Is A Racket
    A speech delivered in 1933, by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.
    Smedley Butler
    WAR is a racket. It always has been
    It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
    A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.
    In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.
    How many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench? How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How many of them were wounded or killed in battle?
    Out of war nations acquire additional territory, if they are victorious. They just take it. This newly acquired territory promptly is exploited by the few – the selfsame few who wrung dollars out of blood in the war. The general public shoulders the bill.
    And what is this bill?
    This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones. Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Depression and all its attendant miseries. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.
    For a great many years, as a soldier, I had a suspicion that war was a racket; not until I retired to civil life did I fully realize it. Now that I see the international war clouds gathering, as they are today, I must face it and speak out.
    Again they are choosing sides. France and Russia met and agreed to stand side by side. Italy and Austria hurried to make a similar agreement. Poland and Germany cast sheep's eyes at each other, forgetting for the nonce [one unique occasion], their dispute over the Polish Corridor.
    The assassination of King Alexander of Jugoslavia [Yugoslavia] complicated matters. Jugoslavia and Hungary, long bitter enemies, were almost at each other's throats. Italy was ready to jump in. But France was waiting. So was Czechoslovakia. All of them are looking ahead to war. Not the people – not those who fight and pay and die – only those who foment wars and remain safely at home to profit.
    There are 40,000,000 men under arms in the world today, and our statesmen and diplomats have the temerity to say that war is not in the making.
    Hell's bells! Are these 40,000,000 men being trained to be dancers?
    Not in Italy, to be sure. Premier Mussolini knows what they are being trained for. He, at least, is frank enough to speak out. Only the other day, Il Duce in "International Conciliation," the publication of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said:
    "And above all, Fascism, the more it considers and observes the future and the development of humanity quite apart from political considerations of the moment, believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of perpetual peace... War alone brings up to its highest tension all human energy and puts the stamp of nobility upon the people who have the courage to meet it."
    Undoubtedly Mussolini means exactly what he says. His well-trained army, his great fleet of planes, and even his navy are ready for war – anxious for it, apparently. His recent stand at the side of Hungary in the latter's dispute with Jugoslavia showed that. And the hurried mobilization of his troops on the Austrian border after the assassination of Dollfuss showed it too. There are others in Europe too whose sabre rattling presages war, sooner or later.
    Herr Hitler, with his rearming Germany and his constant demands for more and more arms, is an equal if not greater menace to peace. France only recently increased the term of military service for its youth from a year to eighteen months.
    Yes, all over, nations are camping in their arms. The mad dogs of Europe are on the loose. In the Orient the maneuvering is more adroit. Back in 1904, when Russia and Japan fought, we kicked out our old friends the Russians and backed Japan. Then our very generous international bankers were financing Japan. Now the trend is to poison us against the Japanese. What does the "open door" policy to China mean to us? Our trade with China is about $90,000,000 a year. Or the Philippine Islands? We have spent about $600,000,000 in the Philippines in thirty-five years and we (our bankers and industrialists and speculators) have private investments there of less than $200,000,000.
    Then, to save that China trade of about $90,000,000, or to protect these private investments of less than $200,000,000 in the Philippines, we would be all stirred up to hate Japan and go to war – a war that might well cost us tens of billions of dollars, hundreds of thousands of lives of Americans, and many more hundreds of thousands of physically maimed and mentally unbalanced men.
    Of course, for this loss, there would be a compensating profit – fortunes would be made. Millions and billions of dollars would be piled up. By a few. Munitions makers. Bankers. Ship builders. Manufacturers. Meat packers. Speculators. They would fare well.
    Yes, they are getting ready for another war. Why shouldn't they? It pays high dividends.
    But what does it profit the men who are killed? What does it profit their mothers and sisters, their wives and their sweethearts? What does it profit their children?
    What does it profit anyone except the very few to whom war means huge profits?
    Yes, and what does it profit the nation?
    Take our own case. Until 1898 we didn't own a bit of territory outside the mainland of North America. At that time our national debt was a little more than $1,000,000,000. Then we became "internationally minded." We forgot, or shunted aside, the advice of the Father of our country. We forgot George Washington's warning about "entangling alliances." We went to war. We acquired outside territory. At the end of the World War period, as a direct result of our fiddling in international affairs, our national debt had jumped to over $25,000,000,000. Our total favorable trade balance during the twenty-five-year period was about $24,000,000,000. Therefore, on a purely bookkeeping basis, we ran a little behind year for year, and that foreign trade might well have been ours without the wars.
    It would have been far cheaper (not to say safer) for the average American who pays the bills to stay out of foreign entanglements. For a very few this racket, like bootlegging and other underworld rackets, brings fancy profits, but the cost of operations is always transferred to the people – who do not profit.
    CHAPTER TWO

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree 100% Ktlight, We have been so brain washed into Patriotism it sickens me. And yet families are so proud their kids are in the military fighting for our Good ole American rights,,, They are sent when they are still kids 18 to go off and give their lives for patriotism. For what, just what? For the Governments own agenda, what ever that may be! The Govt dont care if all of these kids are being put in harms way or even die! It breaks my heart to see a young kid talking about serving in the military and not even realizing by signing up they have given away all their rights and enrolled themselves freely into Government slavery, But its all in the name of God!!!!! So that makes it all alright!! Bull where is God in all the killing! People have got to wake up and discourage their children from signing up!
    The Truth will find you out!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

ghostrider (25th June 2011), ktlight (24th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

This was posted by vienna on DIF in October 2010:

"I get tired of hearing the same old mantra "you may not support the war, but you have to support the troops"

bull****! we have to make a stand no matter how socially uncomfortable it is to actively NOT support the troops

If you care enough about the youths indoctrinated and brainwashed into thinking they are doing the right thing by volunteering into taking a wage to go over there and fight an illegal war then we have to show them our disgust.

Alot of the troops are there because of the public support rather than any personal opinions they have about the war.

The powers that be know this only too well. And they appropriated this instinct in the public to support them.

Yet if we truely cared for the lives of these people putting on the uniform and more importantly for the thousands of innocents who have no choice in Iraq and Afghanistan then we have to show them our digust for their own good.

Each soldier has to ultimately take responsibility for their own actions. If they sincerely believe the bull**** lines they are fed that they are fighting for 'freedom' and 'the war of terror' then we need to educate them. And supporting them is only going to reinforce this absurd belief they have that they are 'protecting the homeland'. By showing our digust and lack of support they would question their own motives more and without the support behind them may even rebel.

I'll support the troops when they have the sense not to go over there and fight"

I absolutely agree with vienna's sentiments.
    You have my vote,I despise and feel repulsed with what they stand for.
    I could say more but it is best I temper my northern tongue.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freespirit For This Post:

ktlight (24th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

the men and women should be supported as human beings not as troops or soldiers/marines/seals ect. Just because they didn't know what they were signing up for exactly and were brainwashed doesnt mean they should be put down as humans. if you believe that then you should go out and boo and "attack" the sleeping sheep cause they don't know they're feeding into the world power bull**** and funding their plans by working the rat race. If you think about it the general population isn't much better than the military members. yes they aren't out killing but they're unknowingly supporting the negative forces of the world and making it possible for the b*stereds to start wars and do all that they do. All humans should be respected, isn't that the point of what we're trying to achieve? if we're still seperated ourselves from other groups of people then non of us have grown much at all. the world is like a giant high school with groups and hiearchy and cliques.... racism working class rich/poor celebrity politician ect. We need to get over ourselves and recognize our souls not what we do. I was disapointed reading these posts and see that people would still act negativly towards another human being instead of understanding and find something to respect about them. Everyone has faults everyone has done something wrong, some bigger than other but why hold a measure stick up next to another human. Yes there are the truely evil and no they should not be respected but just because the military members are their pawns doing their dirty work doesnt mean we should exile them and destroy them mentaly. Help them, dont just slam a door in their face. isn't that what we're adventually trying to achieve here? to help one another?

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

blufire (24th June 2011), craig mitchell (25th June 2011), ghostrider (25th June 2011), ktlight (24th June 2011), Pamela (24th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Refusing to support our troops and making a stand on this one issue would get us absolutely nowhere.

If we want to think about rebelling and making a true fundamental stand and change then we would have to begin with no longer viewing ourselves as Americans and living our lives by all the laws, rules and constitutional “rights”.

I have always been amazed at how few Americans have read the Constitution and more specifically The Bill of Rights. I mean read it in its entirety and clearly understand what these documents say and mean to us as Americans and citizens of this Country.

How many of you know that in the Bill of Rights it clearly states that as a citizen of The Untied States we are a “commodity” to be used as the government sees fit. Just like wheat, coal, steel, water or the land . . . . . . we are a “thing” that if the government needs us they can “use” us and they do in what ever way they need to further the power and control and global dominance.

Ultimately we have no “rights” and we are slaves and chattel of the most powerful and dominate country on this planet. How does that make you “feel”??? If you think yourself as a patriot then we have been trained to feel pride and honor, but those of us who perhaps look a little deeper feel something far more negative. But then the conflict and guilt kicks in doesn’t it??? That is a symptom of being brainwashed and living an illusion.

“They” sit and laugh at us when we start petitions and marches and “vote” to get the “right” politician in. It wastes out time and breathe and keeps us malleable and mollified.

Stop playing “their” game and with the rules “they” consistently change. Each of us personally has to take one step at a time to separate ourselves from this mind controlled insanity. Have NO expectations on your neighbors, family or friends . . .. lead by personal example. Break this cycle of horrible enslaved illusion.

13. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Those troops that you don’t support are also your whistleblowers; the moral compass that has given this community the majority of the information shared here.

Some are harassed to bring you these truths while others are killed, including their families.

They ARE doctors of science, law, philosophy, and psychology; those that could not have afforded their doctorate without service.

When you stereotype, your heuristics are a disservice to yourself and to the truth.

I do not support any war.

I do not recruit or glamorize service.

But I will support the souls that have found themselves betwixt the torus and the sphere for whatever reason; and those that have sacrificed everything to follow their heart.

99.99% of them will never be able to tell those stories.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Post:

ktlight (25th June 2011), Pamela (24th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #30
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    I think the BEST way to support our troops is turn the military into a fruit tree planting organization...!!! (smile)
    That's a fantastic idea.
    Absolutely. We need more trees, fruits, veg not war... The amount of money it takes just to manufacture one bullet can pay for a thousand seed. A thousand seed will eventually feed a thousand mouth.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Donna O (25th June 2011), ghostrider (25th June 2011), ktlight (25th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #31
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Do you wear the remembrance day poppy flower?

18. Link to Post #32
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Come on now! You who are complaining know as well as I know that this whole ‘Support our Troops’ campaign is propaganda, an operation on behalf of the PTB. They want us to turn them into heroes and heroines, pretend we believe in what they are fighting for. At the moment saying I ‘support our troops’ is tantamount to saying I support what they are doing and we certainly do not!

We support them as human beings who are caught in a trap but we don’t support the wars they are fighting, the control they are forcing on humanity without question – for if they do question, they are gone, one way or another.

We understand that they are in a position to find out secret information, to whistleblow, as it were, but if people refused to fight wars in the first place the PTB would be like sitting ducks, wetting their Gucci pants and quivering behind the walls of their billion dollar mansions, only bricks and mortar between them and us, no army to protect them. What power would they have over us then?

The military does the work of the PTB, it has always been this way. Support the Military – not a chance in hell! Support the men and women who are trapped in that stinking hole, absolutely – BRING THEM HOME!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

buckminster fuller (25th June 2011), DoubleHelix (25th June 2011), ghostrider (25th June 2011), ktlight (25th June 2011), Limor Wolf (28th June 2011), PHARAOH (25th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If you do all or any of the following then you are supporting and doing the bidding of TPTB and the global elite.

Paying taxes . . . any taxes . . . . . federal, state, sales, social security, personal etc. By blindly paying taxes we fund the exploits and power structure of those in control. Have you ever truly calculated what percentage of taxes you are paying??

Passively eat genetically mutated food and demand cheap food and other goods. By not demanding and refusing to contribute to the mass distribution of GMO food you are assisting “them” in killing millions let alone yourselves.

By falling into the illusion that you are supposed to go to work ten to twelve hours a day, buy cars and houses that put you into steep debt. Use and run up several credit cards and pay outrageous interest. This is slavery and it is blindly accepted and one of the ways “they” keep us controlled and finance all those wars.

Also if you live in a country that is an ally of the US and doing the same things that further strengthens the hold and power the elite have, then our nations are a "one world military"

Our entire way of life is designed by “them”.

So if we truly want to stop the wars of the planet then the first thing WE have to do is stop FINANCING THEM. Where do you think they get all the money to buy or manufacture all the weapons and outfit the soldiers?

So realistically every one of us who passively lives within the mold that has been designed for us is a “soldier” for the elite. We are all soldiers by default or in the very least guilty by association and ignorance.

So when you go to the grocery store or buy a cup of coffee today look at the tax you are paying . . . . you have done you duty for the day as a “good little soldier”.

HOOO RAAHH

21. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another ugly and true angle to look at this . . . .

If you truly want to stop the wars of the world then stop demanding and expecting all the benefits and way of life all these wars provide.

It amazes me that people do not understand this.

Yes, the United States fights all the wars and campaigns in the Middle East largely to provide this country with the OIL it needs in order for us to live as we do.

We here in the US have never seen or experienced the atrocities and horrors of war on our soil. You can thank the soldiers for that and the war machine that we finance.

So if you truly want to stop the wars then . . .

Stop driving anything that uses oil.

Stop buying anything that is manufactured.

Stop expecting to live in a war free nation

Stop buying cheap food and support a local farmer or grow your own food

Stop using electricity, natural gas etc. and all the appliances these resources power

The list goes on and on

I don’t see any of this happening any time soon DO YOU???

So before you put blame, shame and anger toward the people affording you these pleasures . . . . take a long honest look at yourself.

22. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the troops are sworn to defend the constitution against Any enemy foriegn or DOMESTIC, last time I check nobody was attacking the constitution. they are used as government police. the enemy is their own leadership, before being a soldier you must be brainwashed for two months, hmmmmm? two sides sit in air-conditioned rooms TALKING while masses of troops shoot at another mass of troops, insanity. I would love to see the military turn against the NSA, CIA, FBI, DHS, NASA, and the like. then new elections, no career talking heads, no wealthy trust fund babies, no lawyers, no doctors. just let the governers of each state run the state, disolve washintion dc. we wouldn't need senators-representatives, that can be bought by corporations and banks. the lure of power and ego GONE. LOOK AT THE MONEY SAVED. life goes on as normal on our block. viva la revolution.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Davidallany (26th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

close all oversea bases, BRING THEM HOME NOW, TODAY. put them on the borders of the US all the way around america, and watch there be no conflict, and the troops will have the easiest job and be home all the time. the troop from south carolina guards the border of south carolina, you get the picture. anywhere land meets the ocean put troops, 24/7 patrol all around the entire border of the US. their would never be another war, never a father away from his children, never a mother worried about her son, never a new bride missing her husband. a mini base in every state where land meets ocean from upper maine to seatle wa. look at the support jobs created for a base in every state. a vested interest in defending your state no body comes in unless you allow it. the entire community taking responsibility for their local security, just like a business three shifts round the clock, protecting the home where THEY LIVE. NOT A FOREIGN COUNTRY. power back to the states. we really don't need a president, the governer can run the state. the mayor runs the city and answers to the governer. the state governers can keep each other in check. your city decides your local people decide the rules for your community, education, and sUCH IMAGINE THE ENTIRE FEDERAL MACHINE -G O N E - talk about saving money. HMMMMM?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Davidallany (26th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Of course we are supporting what the military is doing. . . . just SAYING we don’t is asinine. Read my other posts. We support the military every minute of everyday by living the way we do and by DEMANDING and EXPECTING we have cheap food, oil, health care and this pampered lifestyle. Not knowing or accepting that in actuality we are willing slaves and commodities.

The military does the work of TPTB and SO DO WE!!! Stinking holes ??!!! define that please . . . . If you take to heart what many Avalonians post here and read carefully seems like most feel the life we are living is a “stinking hole” and it is . . . . along with being a lie and an illusion.

So each of us everyday choose a stinking hole to sit in and then we complain about sitting in the damn thing.

The horribly sad and pathetic truth is how many of us will ACTUALLY DO what it would take to stop this madness??

The horribly sad and pathetic truth is . . . . it will take a catastrophic event like a CME, rogue planet or comet to completely destroy this WAY of life. A massive press of the reset button.

The horribly sad and pathetic truth is . . . . even after such an “event’ most will benignly set about rebuilding the same insanity.

Quote Posted by Donna O (here)
    Come on now! You who are complaining know as well as I know that this whole ‘Support our Troops’ campaign is propaganda, an operation on behalf of the PTB. They want us to turn them into heroes and heroines, pretend we believe in what they are fighting for. At the moment saying I ‘support our troops’ is tantamount to saying I support what they are doing and we certainly do not!
    We support them as human beings who are caught in a trap but we don’t support the wars they are fighting, the control they are forcing on humanity without question – for if they do question, they are gone, one way or another.

We understand that they are in a position to find out secret information, to whistleblow, as it were, but if people refused to fight wars in the first place the PTB would be like sitting ducks, wetting their Gucci pants and quivering behind the walls of their billion dollar mansions, only bricks and mortar between them and us, no army to protect them. What power would they have over us then?

The military does the work of the PTB, it has always been this way. Support the Military – not a chance in hell! Support the men and women who are trapped in that stinking hole, absolutely – BRING THEM HOME!

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

blu, the release of free energy technologies could take care of most of what you're talking about. It is on their shoulders because they have been actively preventing the ability for people to undermine this system through repression and ignorance.

Don't get me wrong, I don't drive, haven't paid anything into the system in three years and basically consume as little as possible; but as someone once said, it's not the fact people eat the pie. It's the fact that it's purposely kept small enough that not everyone can have a piece.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

blufire (25th June 2011), ktlight (25th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Noprophet thank you so much for your response and I agree with you 100% and also thank you for doing your part to not support this system, I admire this greatly.

Perhaps though if we stop the mentality that we NEED or SHOULD undermine this system we may be able to be much more effective.

It is “their” system and their game and we will never win.

Those who know how to build the systems for free energy BUILD THEM

Those who know how to grow healthy organic food GROW IT

Those who have the information of our past SHARE IT

Those of us who know how to build cars or transportation that uses no oil BUILD THEM

If you want a bigger piece of the pie BAKE YOUR OWN PIE and then A PIE for each of those around you. STOP the expectation that THEY are supposed to GIVE you a piece of the pie no matter how big or small.

Break the CYCLE. Break the DEPENDENCE. Break the INSANITY.

We are so consumed with trying to SURVIVE that we have forgotten how to THRIVE.

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    blu, the release of free energy technologies could take care of most of what you're talking about. It is on their shoulders because they have been actively preventing the ability for people to undermine this system through repression and ignorance.

Don't get me wrong, I don't drive, haven't paid anything into the system in three years and basically consume as little as possible; but as someone once said, it's not the fact people eat the pie. It's the fact that it's purposely kept small enough that not everyone can have a piece.

30. Link to Post #40
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The stinking hole of living a lie, being lured into a glamorous exciting life with the military only to find out you have to do exactly what you are told, like a droid. There is no room for questions, individuality, humanity. You are there to kill, maim and control at the orders of the PTB. You are taught to feel superior to civilians. You are trained to murder no matter which department you end up in. You are brainwashed by image upon image, video upon video of inhuman acts done to some of our soldiers. You are taught to hate anyone who speaks out against your military. You are taught to ignore human instincts and shoot first ask questions later, peer pressure is overwhelming. You can’t just up and leave, you have to give a years notice if the last thing I heard was correct. That reeks to high heaven!

To quote Fred s’s post Major General Smedley Butler said....

"How many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench? How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How many of them were wounded or killed in battle?”

The answer – none of them

Yes, I agree we all need to change, most of us at Avalon know this. People have to take responsibility for their lives and what they take for granted. But this is all part of the design. We are brainwashed into demanding these things, expecting them. A good place to start would be to put an end to illegal wars and end control of humanity. The media and the military are the two that prevent us from waking the rest of humanity up. While ever the PTB have the men and women of the military at their beck and call we will never be free.

We need to put an end to encouraging naive youngsters from joining up. Campaigns like these allow them to believe that their country is behind them, that they are doing an honorable job. We are helping the military by making sure their will never be a shortage of volunteers.

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Of course we are supporting what the military is doing. . . . just SAYING we don’t is asinine. Read my other posts. We support the military every minute of everyday by living the way we do and by DEMANDING and EXPECTING we have cheap food, oil, health care and this pampered lifestyle. Not knowing or accepting that in actuality we are willing slaves and commodities.

The military does the work of TPTB and SO DO WE!!! Stinking holes ??!!! define that please . . . . If you take to heart what many Avalonians post here and read carefully seems like most feel the life we are living is a “stinking hole” and it is . . . . along with being a lie and an illusion.

So each of us everyday choose a stinking hole to sit in and then we complain about sitting in the damn thing.

The horribly sad and pathetic truth is how many of us will ACTUALLY DO what it would take to stop this madness??

The horribly sad and pathetic truth is . . . . it will take a catastrophic event like a CME, rogue planet or comet to completely destroy this WAY of life. A massive press of the reset button.

The horribly sad and pathetic truth is . . . . even after such an “event’ most will benignly set about rebuilding the same insanity.

Quote Posted by Donna O (here)

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

Davidallany (26th June 2011), Limor Wolf (28th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast