+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this set up for kids to see whats to come?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Is this set up for kids to see whats to come?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=h4PHVvf-CZ8

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://youtube.com/v/h4PHVvf-CZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://youtube.com/v/h4PHVvf-CZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Was this a test to see how kids will react, because I don't see one dam lunchables in this "commercial" incidentally any child in the United States that goes to see Shrek the 4th will see this AD before the movie, is this part of the overall conspiracy to know show children aliens or prepare them for it?

2. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Default Re: Is this set up for kids to see whats to come?

I'm sure you're right. Our kids are being massaged slowly into accepting aliens. A sceptic would say that alien "claims" are so common place now that it's breaking into mainstream media and culture.....I'd say a bit of both.

What's more disturbing/annoying is the illuminati imagery that already exists in kids t.v day in day out. The sheer amount of eyes and pyramids in so many programmes is scary if you watch cbbc or citv. They are being programmed right in front of our eyes. I do my best to distract them from the TV as much as I can in my house...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

This is setup for the kids to let them see what already is .... whatever it is you're gonna see ... keep your mouth shut !

They are literally told that it is the government that will give the green light ... pathetic

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

That kinda sucks, I would have been so upset seeing a couple of humans crawling out of those alien suits. What a let down, tricked again by the unaware and the couscous grown-ups

The kids of today are the only humans left to steer our species in the right direction. The adults these days are either stuck in their ways or more paranoid than the children are. The funny thing about this is most kids are more open to the love in the universe than adults are. It’s the adults that are creating blockages and fear in the human race by instilling lies, deceptions, half or unproven truths, and self-importance. This is another example of how innocence is taking for granted…just on a smaller scale.

Hope this isn’t the beginning stages in convincing the masses into believing in fake aliens designed by tptb…

Peace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

music (5th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Granted this is a media financed production, the reaction on those kids faces brings monolithic joy to my heart. They're happy.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I think it's cute. The looks on the kid's faces are so genuine, but wouldn't it be too risky to really fool the children with fake ETs?
    I mean it could be traumatic, si?
    I do get the point though, about spoon feeding the public, I don't know what to say about that.
    Perception is Everything

+ Reply to Thread