+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Laura Magdalene Eisenhower

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Laura Magdalene Eisenhower

Hi everyone,
    I'm sure many have heard of Laura but I only just came across her. There's another thread for her but it's more focused on the mars aspect of her experience and I want to start one for her whole journey.

When i discern for the truth, i listen very carefully to a person. what they are saying is important, but what's more important to me at first is how they are saying it. subtle things like where their stream of thought leads, the pauses in between words, and how they build sentences is extremely important and powerful to me. obviously all of these things are only signposts pointing at a person's mindset, really meaning their vibration or intention and the place they are coming from. i want to say that Laura comes off to me as a person who is coming from the right place. as for what she is saying and the facts, who can ever be sure? but if Laura has the right intention, then that is enough of a reason for me to start a thread about her. she has some wild experiences and big ideas so i will leave it up in the air for you guys to discuss and discern further.

here's a link to her website: http://cosmicgaia2012.com/

and a great interview: https://youtube.com/watch?v=2K7ylj51N6A
    \

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grace For This Post:

angelichuman (7th August 2014), baddbob (26th December 2011), LeeEllisMusic (20th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (22nd January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Audio interview Laura Eisenhower by Alfred Webre of Exopolitics

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/e..._interview.mp3
    I think this subject was published somewhere here, before, if I remember well. But I think this is an important interview, to be valuable enough for posting a second time. Laura Eisenhower is the grand-granddaughter of former president Eisenhower, who is familiar with the birthing of the divine feminine, ways of mind control in her connection with a secret project on Mars.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Audio interview Laura Eisenhower by Alfred Webre of Exopolitics

thanks tint, love laura, when was this?
    \

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I think that Laura Magdalene Eisenhower is the definition of interesting individual. Her web site and her personal statement are both linked below.

Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project

Time travel political surveillance of U.S. presidential persons of interest

A lawyer in Washington State and president of the Mars Anomaly Research Society, Andrew D. Basiago has revealed the existence of a secret DARPA time travel program in which he was a childhood participant, that included the identification of future persons of interest utilizing different forms of quantum access beginning in the early 1970s.

On a November 11, 2009 Coast to Coast AM radio program, Mr. Basiago publicly stated that this DARPA program involving time travel was identifying future persons of interest, including those who would serve as U.S. president, and then informing such persons of their destinies. Mr. Basiago stated that in the early 1970s, in the company of his late father, Raymond F. Basiago, an engineer for The Ralph M. Parsons Company who worked on classified aerospace projects, he was present at a lunch in Albuquerque, New Mexico at which future U.S. Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush were guests shortly after they were informed that both would one day serve as president.

He also stated that in the early 1970s, the DARPA program, Project Pegasus, had identified future Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton utilizing time travel technology and that when Mr. Basiago met future President Barack Obama in Los Angeles, CA in 1982 when Mr. Basiago was attending UCLA and Mr. Obama, then a student at Columbia University, was visiting former classmates at Occidental College in Los Angeles, a statement made by the ally of Mr. Obama in the anti-apartheid movement that had introduced them revealed that Mr. Obama, then age 20, already knew that he would one day be President.

Mr. Basiago revealed that the reason Project Pegasus was able to identify Mr. Carter, who was then Governor of George, in 1971, as a future U.S. President, is that the program was in possession of a copy of the Universe Books edition of Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe by Alfred Lambremont Webre, a book that this reporter would not write until 2005, but which bears a quote on its front pages of a statement made by President Jimmy Carter.

She writes in her public statement, “The archonic patriarchal energies have had a manipulative hold on the life-force and creativity of Gaia for thousands of years, personified as Sophia the Goddess. Our Mother Earth is more powerful than these lower energies though, but to instantly break free of the dysfunction would mean a mass apocalypse and the re-establishment of a new creation. To let go and lose awareness would result in being taken away on an agenda that has been in the works, with the intention of re-seeding a new civilization on Mars under the selfish control of the Global Elite- therefore leaving the Earth to atrophy and self-destruct.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...colony-project

2012 and the Ancient Game: Venus-Sophia and Recruitment to Mars

http://sites.google.com/site/laurama...e-ancient-game
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

angelichuman (7th August 2014), Limor Wolf (16th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (20th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

I think she's on the right track

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

gripreaper (18th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: Mars Colony and 2012

Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Unity consciousness will collapse military-industrial-complex...and more!

In an exclusive interview on ExopoliticsTV released January 17, 2011, Laura M. Eisenhower, the great granddaughter of US President Dwight D. Eisenhower, reveals a rare depth of public candor for a member of a US presidential family by predicting the coming collapse of the Military-Industrial Complex and a global transformation driven by enlightened unity consciousness. Her declarations come on the 50th anniversary of President Eisenhower’s famous Farewell Address of January 17, 1961, in which he warned the American people about the untoward influence of “the Military-Industrial Complex” on the US government.

Watch in-depth ExopoliticsTV interview with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower

Readers can watch the in-depth ExopoliticsTV interview with Laura M. Eisenhower above or at the URL below.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=peep23d_coI

Listen to 60-minute Exopolitics Radio interview of Laura Magdalene Eisenhower by Alfred Lambremont Webre

Laura Eisenhower has also completed a new, 60-minute radio interview on the dynamics of 2011. You can listen to this Exopolitics Radio interview by clicking:

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...th-laura-.html

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Laura Eisenhower: Unity consciousness will collapse military-industrial complex - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...#ixzz1BNTECvYI

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

000 (18th January 2011), angelichuman (7th August 2014), Fractalius (18th January 2011), greybeard (18th January 2011), gripreaper (18th January 2011), Limor Wolf (18th January 2011), noxon medem (18th January 2011), Snowbird (24th January 2011), Steven (18th January 2011), str8thinker (18th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (18th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Unity consciousness will collapse military-industrial-complex...and more!

Switched on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

angelichuman (7th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Laura Eisenhower, Project Pegasus,The Divine Sophia

This is my first thread. Heaven forbid that Avalon needs another thread, yet I felt compelled to start a fresh discussion because Laura Eisenhower gave this interview 50 years to the day that her great grandfather Ike made his departing speech, warning of the Military Industrial Complex. Yet Laura, who was recruited to be part of the Mars Community declined, and chose to go for what she calls "Alternative 4" which she outlines as unity consciousness and the tapping into the Zero Point Field, or "Sophia" as she calls it. This exemplifies the forward looking paradigm I wish to create. Here is an excerpt from the textual transcription.

Laura Eisenhower

<<<Since my great grandfather first spoke of it 50 years ago today, the Military- Industrial Complex has thrived on official state secrecy, and even as disclosure happens, it will most likely be done in a manipulated way, never fully revealing why secrecy has flourished and what has been done behind our back for all of these years. Yet, disclosure is inevitably happening among us, and if we can understand and integrate other valuable truths, we will be protected against disclosure being used to introduce false concepts that will draw us further into the web of deceit. Fifty years after President Eisenhower warned the American people about the Military-Industrial Complex, that culture is preparing to disclose the fruits of its 50-year, Strangelovian departure from sanity, including the introduction of human robots that will act as weapons of war and even a faked war with an ET race using hologram technology that has existed for decades. Even if we witness aspects of a catastrophic timeline emerging, we must hold fast to the truth that we have a choice to not venture down that path. Ultimately, everything we see happening in our world reveals the health of the collective whole as an extension of ourselves, as we are extensions of the many dimensions and emanating the ones that match our vibratory frequency. If we are not a part of the problem, then we don’t have to engage in the battles that have been prepared for us

And she continues:

Unity Consciousness and the return of the Divine Feminine; balance, nutrition, higher love and wisdom; the pulling of our energy away from feeding the false system; and choosing to detoxify, deprogram, and support the causes that count are where we can best direct our energy. It is important to have the realization that we are a part of this planetary organism, Gaia, which is essentially the body of the Goddess who morphed into the planet and whose womb is both Cosmic and Earthly. Gaia is multi-dimensional and has embodiments of herself on Earth that act as a bridge to the higher worlds and multi-dimensions. Through the cycles of Venus as a unified field, we are capable of lifting these veils and creating global transformation>>>

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...strial-complex

Here is the exopolitics video:

What strikes me as the salient point of this intrigue, is that we are standing at the NEXUS of transformation, looking at what we have created and what we have learned while we heal and seal that chapter of humanities evolution and EMBRACE a new paradigm complete with vision, intention and the ability to wake up to the soul unity consciousness that is our true inheritance.

Hope you enjoy this new thread and that you can see and feel the beauty, excitement and vision of "Alternative 4" as Laura calls it. I couldn't have expressed how I fell any better than Laura. I resonate with this 100%

Namaste~
    Last edited by gripreaper; 18th January 2011 at 21:11.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

angelichuman (7th August 2014), LeeEllisMusic (20th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (19th January 2011), witchy1 (18th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Unity consciousness will collapse military-industrial-complex...and more!

I don't know why, but I feel this video, called "Contact" belongs here. It's very humourous and lighthearted, enjoy Grace, Tintagel
    Супер прикольный мультфильм !!! Насекомые-6. Minuscule insect

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

noxon medem (18th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: Laura Eisenhower, Project Pegasus,The Divine Sophia

Hate to dissapoint you Grippy...Blessings

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lex...and-more!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Re: Laura Eisenhower, Project Pegasus,The Divine Sophia

The Sophia energy is unique to the cosmos in that it is the only aonic cosmic energy that chose to embed within a physical consciousness. It IS the earth.

It is important to realize how significant this is and also how unique it is. WE are the central planet where this experiment is being played out and hosted by a divine presence and the entire cosmos is watching what we are going to do. The essence of the Sophia, when we tap into and reach a tipping point is VERY exciting to me.

I don't feel it's that far off!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 18th January 2011 at 22:44.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (22nd January 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Default Re: Laura Magdalene Eisenhower

I feel and witness what she is saying in totality. She is absolutely bang on. Thanks for posting this discussion

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 000 For This Post:

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    I don't know why, but I feel this video, called "Contact" belongs here. It's very humourous and lighthearted, enjoy Grace, Tintagel
    My God! It's full of stars!
    g a f F c

25. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It is a bit of a shame this thread got shifted to books, videos, articles when it was merged.
    This information, the interview on 1 1 11, is far more important than the Charles and 33 material imo.
    She has answered the 33 question and put them in their place. But I see the Charles threads are still open.haha

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

27. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Fractalius (here)
    It is a bit of a shame this thread got shifted to books, videos, articles when it was merged.
    This information, the interview on 1 1 11, is far more important than the Charles and 33 material imo.
    She has answered the 33 question and put them in their place. But I see the Charles threads are still open.haha
    Agree
    The only problem is I couldent get my Scottish ear round her accent or the recording was poor.
    Is there a transcript or a printed resume of main points
    Thanks Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

She's wonderful.

Another milestone. I just think that in certain areas of the planet - a group of individuals have to echo each other, while doing their own thing, and in an even bigger network...different individuals are standing all over the place that bring up different outlooks and issues, but yet so connected. Then those in between will slowly but surely reveal their lights. Eventually the darker holes in the "holey" blanket will dissipate.

I zoom out on her and see much, much and many, many more to come.

Thanks Laura. You let me see miles ahead in your unique way.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

It's important to note that as we transcend out of victim consciousness and the dark draconian energies, that we remember these energies are embedded within us and that we need to look at them, honor them as part of us, and unify them into wholeness without judging them and discarding and expelling that energy as separate from who we are!

I'm not suggesting that we lay down and continue operating within the current dark paradigm, I'm suggesting to choose to rise above it consciously and intentionally, all the way down to what we put in our body temple as well as every thought we have and how we see ourselves as part of the collective.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Agree. Is there a transcript or a printed resume of main points. Thanks Chris
    Yes Chris, there is:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...strial-complex

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

LeeEllisMusic (20th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (20th January 2011)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    It's important to note that as we transcend out of victim consciousness and the dark draconian energies, that these energies are embedded within us and that we need to look at them, honor them as part of us, and unify them into wholeness without judging them and discarding and expelling that energy as separate from who we are!

I'm not suggesting that we lay down ad continue operating within the current dark paradigm, I'm suggesting to choose to rise above it consciously and intentionally, all the way down to what we put in our body temple as well as every thought we have and how we see ourselves as part of the collective.[COLOR="red"]
    Great point. However unity of this magnitude cannot form without some kind of friction. Sometimes I see the problem is that we are too quick to "snuff out" unpleasant surface-level things just because only that we find them "unpleasant" or "hurtful" to hear or say. But perhaps some of that "unpleasantness" is actually part of the 'friction' if you will...maybe that is very part of the awakening process. Trying to snuff that part out instead of just letting it resolve itself may actually stop the entire wheel from spinning.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Arthen (here)
    Great point. However unity of this magnitude cannot form without some kind of friction. Sometimes I see the problem is that we are too quick to "snuff out" unpleasant surface-level things just because only that we find them "unpleasant" or "hurtful" to hear or say. But perhaps some of that "unpleasantness" is actually part of the 'friction' if you will...maybe that is very part of the awakening process. Trying to snuff that part out instead of just letting it resolve itself may actually stop the entire wheel from spinning.
    Absolutely. Each of us needs to go into our own "underworld" and experience what the ancients refer to as "the dark night of the soul" That means to be absolutely present in each moment and embrace whatever we are experiencing. How we interpret that is up to us individually.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

The Arthen (19th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (22nd January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast