+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UFOs visit us

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default UFOs visit us

This video shows a massive UFO fleet above some houses. We think this is in spain, it would be highly appreciated if anyone can confirm this. It could be lanterns too. What do you think ?

Pulsating orb captured over Indiana.

Source: Mufon
    Last edited by Gaia; 25th June 2011 at 12:53.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

crosby (26th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2011), Referee (1st July 2011), The One (25th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Default Re: UFOs visit us

Gaia no offense, but did you even look at that first video?
    There is no way that is real. A mothership floating above a cathedral in Spain would have caused a bit of an uproar I think.

I heard a contactee mutter a bit of information in connection to UFO pictures.
    The more clear the picture the more likely a hoax. The reason is that UFO's are surrounded by a propulsion field when they travel that obscures vision, even in the best of circumstances.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

aranuk (26th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2011), Morgaine (26th June 2011), MorgaineFallen (25th June 2011), PHARAOH (26th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    There is no way that is real. A mothership floating above a cathedral in Spain would have caused a bit of an uproar I think.

The more clear the picture the more likely a hoax. The reason is that UFO's are surrounded by a propulsion field when they travel that obscures vision, even in the best of circumstances.
    Like I said in my introduction... Could be lanterns too

The word pragmatic has always reminded me of the most boring non-risk taking people I have ever known and not known.

Regards

Gaia
    Last edited by Gaia; 25th June 2011 at 13:06.

6. Link to Post #4
    Ilie Pandia

That is mother-ship from the movie "V" (visitors). The footage is not real

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Gaia (25th June 2011), Morgaine (26th June 2011), PHARAOH (26th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

I think Gaia knows that first video isn’t real

It’s just been put in whilst the news channel are speaking to witness at to what really happened. I reconstruction

Now the second video is brilliant i have seen that footage before with the astronaughts and a woman filmed something similar many years ago in wales uk and sold it to a channel in the usa

9. Link to Post #6
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)

It’s just been put in whilst the news channel are speaking to witness at to what really happened. I reconstruction

Now the second video is brilliant i have seen that footage before with the astronaughts and a woman filmed something similar many years ago in wales uk and sold it to a channel in the usa
    WALES! WALES! sorry we don't offten get a mention. Its a real UFO hot spot. and beautiful country. Love it here!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Gaia (25th June 2011), seko (25th June 2011), The One (25th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Wales. Wales i agree. Just park the car near Haverford West for a night and watch the skies...... chances are the vehicles parked next to you whlst watching is a saucer
    There is no theory of evolution...
    There is just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allows to live

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Setras For This Post:

Gaia (25th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree with you !

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    That is mother-ship from the movie "V" (visitors). The footage is not real
    Just wondering if anyone has ever made a Studio Scale version of the V Visitors Mothership...

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

this below are very familiar

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

The giveaway is in how the people are acting. Come on! They'd be more motivated than that! And where are all the people? The place should be packed with onlookers....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Gaia (25th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

this below are very familiar

For those of you calling these photos fake, hoax, not real... Do your homework first !! Those video, in my opinion, is the closest anyone has ever come to recording an extraterrestrial entity, aside from those captured by NASA (Which show the same ufo) Take a look at the ISS in orbit, due to the brightness of light in space and the way it overpowers the light sensors of cameras designed for terrestial use, it too looks like these photos. They could easily be real.

Merci The One
    Last edited by Gaia; 25th June 2011 at 23:01.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

loveandgratitude (26th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2011), The One (26th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    The giveaway is in how the people are acting. Come on! They'd be more motivated than that! And where are all the people? The place should be packed with onlookers....
    I remember during Perestroika, the press was jam-packed with stories of real alien sightings, ghosts, vampires and every other thing that sci-fi books tell us about. Needless to say, 99% of this stuff was pure nonsense.Then, after a couple of years, another "Wave" hit the press this time, it was solid scientists who disproved the entire thing, their main argument being "This cannot be because this just cannot be at all" But how can they be so sure ? Let's face it !

We can't be alone in the Universe !

Kindest regards.

Gaia

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (1st July 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I remember during Perestroika, the press was jam-packed with stories of real alien sightings, ghosts, vampires and every other thing that sci-fi books tell us about. Needless to say, 99% of this stuff was pure nonsense.Then, after a couple of years, another "Wave" hit the press this time, it was solid scientists who disproved the entire thing, their main argument being "This cannot be because this just cannot be at all" But how can they be so sure ? Let's face it !

We can't be alone in the Universe !

Kindest regards.

Gaia
    I thought we had passed this question ... if someone here really thinks we are alone in the universe then i am sorry for him. All we ask for now is details... i dont even think we need proof.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (27th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote All we ask for now is details...
    That life could be as smart as a carrot or as dumb as the local village idiot. We simply don't know, for now.

But seriously... You would be hard pressed to find anyone who does not think there is life in the universe...Although rightfully so many people would have an issue with you somehow equating that to earth being visited by aliens. I think the universe is packed with simple life, complex life being very rare and intelligent complex life even rarer...Thankfully the size of the universe is on our side in the sense that very rare still means a lot in the grand scheme of things...
    Last edited by Gaia; 25th June 2011 at 23:34.

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Like I said in my introduction... Could be lanterns too

The word pragmatic has always reminded me of the most boring non-risk taking people I have ever known and not known.

Regards

Gaia
    If valuing my time and the time of others is considered pragmatic, then guilty as charged.
    My accusation isn't that you were stupid enough to believe the first video was real, it was that you didn't even bother to watch it before you posted it.
    A trend I've noticed among certain post happy individuals here.

25. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Excellent post ! Thanks for your tips I'll be sure to use from now on

Wow. Well I'm very happy to be here. I'm looking forward very much so to learning, reading and interacting with everyone.

I would like to take a moment and reply to a part of Bill's message.

My personal opinion, which is fairly well-informed, is that many channeled messages offer many nice words and plenty of saccharine hope - but little of substance and in all probability (I'm afraid) little that is real.
    There are deep, dark games played here, and there is much deliberate deception both on the physical (electromagnetic) and astral levels. We encourage intelligent inquiry - and discourage proselytizing and anything that smacks of promoting belief systems of any kind.

I absolutely agree with this.

I have often had questions in this regard. And I can't wait to discuss and trolling everywhere... And Blah ! Blah !
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Avalon-/page91

Bump for a answer ?
    Last edited by Gaia; 26th June 2011 at 01:24.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

The One (26th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

I thought this forum is a serious one. maybe it is, but attendees are not . they like jokes more then facts .

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mevlana For This Post:

DNA (26th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mevlana (here)
    I thought this forum is a serious one. maybe it is, but attendees are not . they like jokes more then facts .

Correct and thats all i am going to say on the matter tick tack

30. Link to Post #19
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Quote Posted by mevlana (here)
    NOW THATS FUNNY.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Gaia (26th June 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Gaia, the first video on post 11 looks like an orb. Fascinating!! I've been taking orb pictures around my property for quite some time now and they are really fascinating. They come in all different colours. I mostly take them from my verander out into the black night. I live in the country so there are no street lights or lights of any sort. They come in all sizes and many colours. Some of them have tails like they are travelling. They especially like the mist (and they not drops of mist or rain). They seem to like parties and happy gatherings of people. Two photos I have are of multi coloured plasma, taken into a black sky!! I may go out and take photos of many orbs, then take another one and there is nothing!!

My friend Madeline is a dance teacher and her mother was a renowned dance teacher also. Madeline often feels her mother (who passed away some years back) with her when she is teaching. She got her partner to photograph her teaching the students at the local high school for their school formal. The photo revealed a huge green orb directly behind Madeline as she stood on the stage teaching!! Also many of the students had orbs near them or on them!

Sorry if this is way off topic!!!!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Gaia (26th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast