+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing Negative Influences - ECETI's Technique

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Healing Negative Influences - ECETI's Technique

Hello Avalonians.

Seems quite a few of our little web community are being called to ECETI right now. Interesting. As such, I wanted to share some of the most valuable information I received during my stay there. Most of us here know there is much to be healed on Earth at this time. There is also a lot more 'contact' with the unseen worlds which is making itself known to us at this time. Its important to not shun this 'stuff', but honor it for its existance, thank it for the lessons and awareness it has brought to our fields, and then also help heal and clear it, so that humanity (and our individual selves) can evolve and progress in consciousness. To facilitate this, the ECETI folks are CONSTANTLY clearing. They have tons of people from all walks of life and states of consciousness come to the Ranch, and this means they of course bring all their issues with them. To keep the Ranch clear of these influences so the Enlightened Contact with the Higher Dimensions continues to feel comfortable being 'present' on the ECETI land, they do these clearings. Also, they do these clearings silently to themselves as they move through public interface places such as grocery stores, more dense cities or towns, etc.

Since my return from the Ranch I've begun to employ these techniques and they've been really helpful. Because of my positive experience with them, and also because there is much to be done to facilitate the clearing, I'm sharing these techniques from Becoming Gods II and Reunion with Source, provided by James Gilliland and Cazekiel. May they be used in the divine light of love and truth and for the empowerment of the Avalon community, humanity, and our individual God-selves within.

Namaste

from Becoming Gods II and Reunion with Source
    by James Gilliland and Cazekiel

Tools and Techniques for Healing Negative Influences

1. Close your aura by visualizing white or gold light around your body.

2. Call upon your chosen clutural representitive of God, be it Jesus, Buddha, Baba ji, Mother Mary, Mohammed, White Eagle or another one of the Beautiful Many Christed Ones.

3. Tell any unwanted entities they are healed and forgiven, lifted and enlightened. Repeat this if you feel there are several.

4. Tell them they are filled and surrounded by the Christ light and the Christ love. [Divine light of love and truth, source of all-that-is, whatever you know the Great Spirit to be]

5. Ask your chosen representitive to take them to their perfect place.

6. Ask that all negative thought forms and limiting mental concepts be dissolved and lifted in the light of truth.

7. Ask that all psychic bonds be severed and that the auras of all concerned be closed to all but spirit of the highest vibration.

It is also wise to ask that any residual energies be cleansed from your own fields, and end each session with a love or power feeding from Spirit to energize yourself or the group with which you may be working. These simple tools will empower you and take you safely into other planes, dimensions and expansions in consciousness.

There is a shadow side. Always know you are divinely protected and that you are in good company. Know that you have a divine right to free will and self-determination and that your mind and your body are yours and yours alone, and all will be well.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Calz (25th June 2011), conk (27th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th June 2011), Herbert (25th June 2011), JoshuaM (6th July 2011), Marsila (21st July 2011), NancyV (25th June 2011), Rainbowbrite (27th June 2011), Snowbird (2nd July 2011), Zanshin (24th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Healing Negative Influences - ECETI's Technique

Lots of looks here, so I'm going to post another technique which James shares in his book, one for Chakra clearing. Great little exercise to practise in the mornings and/or evenings before and after engaging with the busy world. I used it for the first time just the other day and felt it to be quite helpful.

from Becoming Gods II by James Gilliland and Cazekiel

Chakra Clearing Meditation

1. Begin by sitting comfortably in a chair or on the floor. Visualize yourself and the room filled with light. Close your aura to all but Spirit and see yourself surrounded by the white light of the Christ Consciousness vibration.

2. Call upon your representative of the divine to assist you, or ask the divine itself to assist you.

3. Visualize a white or golden light spinning and swirling at the crown of your head.

4. Move this light down to your third eye (located on your forehead, just above and between your eyes). Spin and swirl the light through this area. Visualize it clearing this chakra.

5. Move it downward to the throat chakra, repeating the process.

6. Move it downward to the next chakra (the heart), again spinning and swirling the light.

7. Move it downward to the solar plexus; spinning, swirling and clearing.

8. Then downward to the area just below the navel.

9. Finally, move it to the root chakra, at the base of the spine.

10. Now take this light energy and create an anchor into the Earth. This will help ground you.

11. Now, visualize a crystalline tube that is impenetrable. Visualize this tube rising from you and attaching to the Godhead. Feel it click into place. Know that nothing can enter this tube but Spirit of the highest vibration.

12. Run the golden ball from the base of your spine upwards to the Godhead.

13. Now, feel the pure love and joy of spirit descending into your body, filling you with Grace.

14. You have created a clear path of golden energy upon which Spirit can travel

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Calz (7th July 2011), fosselovelight (19th July 2011), Zanshin (24th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread