Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Encounter is warming up

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Default Encounter is warming up

Hi All,
    I wanted to share the latest of my uploads with you. Fording the creek seems to have allowed me a closer vantage point to video tape some even more amazing sightings. Below I post the clips and video descriptions, and thanks for following along.

This first clip part one, is an unusual display. The illumination appears clearly even at dusk before total darkness and the illumination is seen in IR only. An expirement revealed that the illumination is not seen when the IR pass filter is not engaged an no IR light comes through. This clip is an abbreviated version to a longer running 27 minute clip and jumps to the most interesting part of the video. You will notice how the surface shimmers and the light pulsates.

A shorter clip which was captured the evening before the HD cam caught the longer version of part1. Heading back home across the creek I noticed the dim but pulsating illuminated area on the gravel bar and shrubs and decided to film a little piece and review it later. Also showing a slightly different look as well as documenting two nights of the event.

This object that emanates light from within is located in the same area as the 'wow' video was filmed. The light energy filmed in the 'wow' clip was impressive, could this be the same power source? My feeling is that it is, or one of the controlling technologies/intelligences/power sources that use light to communicate or some other reason perhaps even a light entity/being. Brightness increase was used in one portion of the clip to show the subtle surface features of the craft.

The same area as the forest illumination clip, except this time more stobes are lit up and orbs are moving & illuminating.
    Last edited by mojo; 27th June 2011 at 06:25.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

annieVee (30th June 2011), Caren (30th June 2011), D-Day (27th June 2011), gigha (30th June 2011), Little Ishta (27th June 2011), Marikins (29th June 2011), Morgaine (1st July 2011), NancyV (30th June 2011), RMorgan (29th June 2011), shadowstalker (30th June 2011), The One (30th June 2011), W.C. (27th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Encounter is warming up

Hi Mojo! Thanks again for sharing such great videos!

Well, I´m a new member at the forum, but I´m following your posts for some time.

I just wonder what´s the sensation of being so close to such things...What do you feel when you´re filming? Do you feel scared at all?

I mean, we don´t really know what´s the intention of such beings. We are not sure about what they want from us.

Personally, I have almost zero experiences with UFO sightings, but my brother, who lives in a very remote region of Brazil, near São Tomé das Letras and Varginha, which are famous regions for their high amount of UFO sighting, had bad experiences with such things.

It seams for me they know when you´re looking for them, and it might not be good to have such close experiences, without knowing their true intentions.

Cheers,

Rafael, Brazil.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Shakespeare's Foot. (30th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Mojo, interesting video! Looks like things are getting interesting where you are! How about doing us all a favor and shoot some "control" video from the same spot during the day and then shoot video walking to that area so we can see what the terrain is like in the area where these lights are. They seem to be staying really close to the ground. The third video had some very good close ups and I'd love to see more but, we need some reference points like the top of the hill or something on the ground. This just gives skeptics less room to try to say that these are faked - always a concern these days, huh? Best of luck! Hope you get a much closer shot soon and maybe some of the beings coming out of the ship.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi Eyes2theSkies,
    That is a great suggestion, and one I have been working on. My plan is to do just what you mention. Currently I have a few clips with dusk and day shots for your review on my channel, and the link is in my profile if you wish. Below is a post of daytime shot across the creek before I could cross over from high water. I hope that helps...

Hi Raphael,
    I can understand how you feel when you shared how your brother had this experience. In the beginning I did have a little fear of the unknown but never enough to stop me. I got accustomed to the sighting and now I don't usually have fear rise up. Also by observation I learned the visitors are benevolent. Anytime I was fearful they would back away, I never sensed lost time, probing, or nightmares. I witness them as light beings looking out through the portals of their craft and an unbelieveable sense of caring emotions came over me enough to cry tears of joy/amazement. Recently in the past week and a half some type of energy with a greenish hue descended down to where my hand was raised when I was in the reclined position looking up at the evening sky. This energy touched my fingertips of my left hand and completely covered my hand down to my upper arm. My hand gave a couple of involuntary twitches and the energy increased over my hand so that it was almost completely obscured by the light. It eventuall went away. It happened a third time a few nights ago but this time when the energy covered my hand it felt like a gentle caress.

Thanks to both for your interest...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

annieVee (30th June 2011), Eyes2theSkies (2nd July 2011), gigha (30th June 2011), NancyV (30th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Hi mojo,
    I have seen your videos, several times and several of them and here is my problem:
    I really don't think those are UFOs, you have shown the creek and landscape of the place but I don't understand why those UFOs would go and stay in the same area or place every night or so often, why would they be so still? What do you think attract them to the place? Why every night?

I'm sorry as I don't have any interest in this being truth or not, I'm more interested in you looking at this phenomenun (sp?) with open eyes, just because there are lights at night it doesn't mean they are UFOs, honestly I don't believe there's going to be contact either.... because they don't look like UFOs.

In all your videos those lights are just too still and they just don't behave as we see UFOs behaving. The videos are interesting but if in fact they are ufos, what's there that would make them stay there for hours or the whole night every night?
    Thank you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

mojo (30th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Fantastic once again Mojo

Thanks

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

I'd love to see a video of you going over the creek and seeing what it actually is. There must be a way of you crossing the water and walking up to it. If it was me I'd just have to go over and see what that was.

Ski-

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

mojo (30th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi Ski,
    I do go over now that the water is lower and I can ford the creek. That's how I filmed the last recent series of clips on that siide of the creek. More to come...

Hi Cloud,
    Thats ok. I would suggest a review of the aerial flyovers. Almost half the videos in my archive are of different configured lights both blinking and steady none showing FAA configurations and also showing stars in the background for perspective and occasionally dusk footage showing trees. The lights I capture on the ground are very cryptic. For the sake of arguing let's agree that if a highly evolved species of beings were studying our race they would want to blend in, as not to alarm the masses, at least some of them. My observations and others filming the same are in agreement that the visitors use mimicry to hide in plain sight. In Italy they look like boats, in other places cell towers, planes or helicopters. I posted a thread on this subject on mimicry specifically and also providing the supporting footage, from different videographers, may I suggest you check that one out? Also, I like the way you agree to disagree and not attack others for belief in my event. I want to answer your other question as to why in a future thread. Best wishes.

Mojo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

cloud9 (1st July 2011), The One (30th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote More to come...
    Once again can I just thank you for the hard work you are putting in.I feel very soon mojo you are going to get very close and i for one cant wait for that. Just be careful my friend

16. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

4th video of first post is vehicle headlights once again. Right around the 1min mark shows that it's headlights. This is very noticeable when the road curves towards the cam before curves again and goes off screen. You also hear the vehicle at the end.

The "surface section visible" is a car turning off of a side road and heads to the right of the screen. Why I think you see nothing more of it after that. I also say that cause the lights stop for a second or 2 then fade from it turning onto the road and head towards the right of the screen. The flashing of the lights is cause there's trees between the road and cam.

This my view tho.

17. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)
    I'd love to see a video of you going over the creek and seeing what it actually is. There must be a way of you crossing the water and walking up to it. If it was me I'd just have to go over and see what that was.

Ski-
    I agree with this.. I'd like to see Mojo start recording around a football field length away and walk right up to it. The first 2 video's in his first post dont really show/prove much but there are the 3 lights..(maybe those 3 lights are nothing special tho).

So I'd be interested in him recording from a ways away and walk right up to those 3 lights while recording. Can you do that for us??? or even up to that debris area(whatever it is) that has the smoke coming from it that you show in the 2nd video?
    Last edited by pyriel; 30th June 2011 at 10:28.

18. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote I agree with this.. I'd like to see Mojo start recording around a football field length away and walk right up to it
    Be honest if you got the chance would you walk right up to it.Thats what we want but i dont think i would push come to shove.
    Last edited by The One; 30th June 2011 at 11:56.

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Quote I agree with this.. I'd like to see Mojo start recording around a football field length away and walk right up to it
    Be honest if you got the chance would you walk right up to it.
    Yes I would. Just like Ski said for himself, I'd have to go over and get as close as I could. Why let some lights stop you from checking it out. None of what he shows gives any reason to fear it.

20. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Encounter is warming up

I watched a spoof tonight on the box of some guy taking pi** out of the UFO community. It was quite funny for most and really exemplified how naive most people are when it comes to belief of the existence of extra terrestrials given the information out there.

He did the Roswell gig and met people who claimed to be abductees, had contact experiences etc, and sounded much like the stories you would hear in places like Avalon and other such forums.

So, he decided to he'd grab a collection of pot lids, various cake tins, CD and anything he could throw in the air and photograph at the same time, develop the photo's and showed the same contactees if they could discern the validity of the photos - unfortunately for the fans watching it, these contactees all agreed they were the genuine article

There was also a demonstration of the fantastic software that created absolute incredible fakes, that'd have you doing a double take if you didn't know it was faked. It's very clever and I know most people here are aware of all this, but it was quite entertaining all the same.

As I mentioned on another post, you'd have an idea if a clear or decent UFO was filmed in a densely populated area, you'd have an influx of many angles given these days that most people carry decent camera's/video's on their phones. Stand alone videos give it away IMO.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (30th June 2011), Shikasta (30th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #15
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    As I mentioned on another post, you'd have an idea if a clear or decent UFO was filmed in a densely populated area, you'd have an influx of many angles given these days that most people carry decent camera's/video's on their phones. Stand alone videos give it away IMO.
    I disagree ... i dont think more than 5% of the public even looks up in the sky ... they are too busy walking/running to work or back home. The people that spot anomalies/UFO etc are those that are relaxing in a countryside OR its too big obvious so it catches the eyes. Last if it makes sound then you will see it.

People have stopped looking at the stars long ago ...

p.s. OFC if its soo clear and obvious eventually someone will see it and pull the rest to watch. But thats very locally so it isnt a must the multiple side videos.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Eyes2theSkies (2nd July 2011), mojo (30th June 2011), The One (30th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi my Avalon friends and guests, the sightings continue and I do hope that I can bring an even more definitive piece of evidence to the forum in the near future. I'm not asking anyone to view one stand alone clip as suggested above to base the event on. Please view a few of the videos and decide for yourself and maybe you will agree something authentic is going on. There are two types of evidence gathered flyovers and near ground displays to pick from.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Eyes2theSkies (2nd July 2011), The One (30th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Ski,
    I do go over now that the water is lower and I can ford the creek. That's how I filmed the last recent series of clips on that siide of the creek. More to come...

Hi Cloud,
    Thats ok. I would suggest a review of the aerial flyovers. Almost half the videos in my archive are of different configured lights both blinking and steady none showing FAA configurations and also showing stars in the background for perspective and occasionally dusk footage showing trees. The lights I capture on the ground are very cryptic. For the sake of arguing let's agree that if a highly evolved species of beings were studying our race they would want to blend in, as not to alarm the masses, at least some of them. My observations and others filming the same are in agreement that the visitors use mimicry to hide in plain sight. In Italy they look like boats, in other places cell towers, planes or helicopters. I posted a thread on this subject on mimicry specifically and also providing the supporting footage, from different videographers, may I suggest you check that one out? Also, I like the way you agree to disagree and not attack others for belief in my event. I want to answer your other question as to why in a future thread. Best wishes.

Mojo
    Hey mojo,
    I'm kind of neutral regarding your footage, it's just that it seems different from "regular" UFO sightings, for one usually they are not in the sky, they are still and they gather at the same place every night...
    if you ever make contact please share (I'm sure you will)... have you tried to communicate?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

mojo (1st July 2011)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hi Cloud9,
    Neutral is ok...I hope you can check out my channel where you will find lots of clips with movement and in the sky. Here is one of my favorites below and was my second upload to youtube. It glided quietly through the night sky over my head less than 300 feet above. Take care...

PS. I have tried to communicate. I wasn't able to decipher audio tones that were recorded or the intricate light display that was recorded as well. I posted on a past thread and nobody I know could decipher them either. They also seem to be able to read thought, based on some things I have asked to do that they actually performed but not always when I have asked.
    Last edited by mojo; 1st July 2011 at 03:46.

29. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Once again fantastic mojo

Considering this is all your own work makes it more incredible

30. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an interesting case from the standpoint of our latest problem in decifering the UFO question. First of all, I believe that the videos and photos from the '50s through the mid '70s along with radar and visual sightings, sightings with ground traces have all proved beyond a reasonable doubt that we ARE being visited. Second the problem is figuring out whether or not newer video is authentic because of the technology we now posses. We still have not devised a fool proof way of proving or disproving modern videos and photos, other than analysis by experts. I have posted two photos of a UFO over my home on another thread "is there a progression of contact.." and understand the frustration of not being able to have evidence that your photos or videos are real. We have to hope that people who are faking will make it obvious as they often do (how many times have we seen movie clips touted as UFO videos on youtube?) and that those who are on the level do their best to make it obvious. I for one, feel that Mojo is going out of his way (as most honest people would) to address concerns about the reality of his experience and his truthfulness. I thank Mojo for his work and pray that one of these evenings he will be able to capture video of a craft landing and creatures coming out and greeting him! Good luck Mojo! BTW I've read that a good technique to use is to be sure to have some coins on you so that you can use them to try to communicate if you make contact. You would use them to represent the Sun and planets, and serves as a good starting point for communications. Like TheOne says, "be careful my friend". Be careful and be a good representative of humanity! Best Wishes, Eyes

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast