+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Maxwell: Close Encounters and other stories

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Jordan Maxwell: Close Encounters and other stories

Hi, Folks:

This is not so much an interview with Jordan Maxwell, but my pointing the camera at him while he told two hours of quite astonishing personal stories.

Several of these stories are REALLY astonishing - by any standards. They feature ETs, UFOs, and what could loosely be termed the paranormal (very paranormal!).

I don't know anyone, anywhere, who has had as many high-strangeness experiences as Jordan has had. He's had others, too, which we didn't have time to record.

I've heard all these accounts before, off-record, and I was more than delighted when Jordan, fresh back from the Vatican, sat down and agreed to go on camera with this material. Enjoy and be amazed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4QLBDEKB1ZM

Cheers, Bill

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Davidallany (7th April 2011), Peter UK (11th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell: Close Encounters and other stories

Thanks Bill! I enjoy a good yarn :-)
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

good to compare notes

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, and deep appreciation to Jordan for going on record with his experiences :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ailée For This Post:

Peter UK (11th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #5
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Thank you for all three interviews (DI alone, then DI and JM together over dinner, and then JM alone). It made me feel very fond of all three of you, as if I've known you all forever. Yes, the subjects are scare-inducing, but the way they were presented left me seriously feeling good, and I think that's what's important in this day and age. I know I'll watch again and again and again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thanks again, Bill!

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I often wonder how knowledgeable JM REALLY is! It amazes me to observe Jordan waxing philosophically. He doesn't seem to have a presentation prepared, yet he can go on and on, speaking passionately and gracefully. You can sure tell when someone is speaking from the heart, and from there own experience! I can't wait for more!!!

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

really not impressed with his agreeing to be monitored/looked after...in his place, i'd fight tooth and nail against the intruders...being "selected" is a perilous state...i'd want to select my own aliances... besides, it's so passe...prophets and such like aren't needed any more...
    top marks for sincereity, but i haven't learned a thing, except about him personally...not so interested... he's a charming man though... l
    Last edited by lightblue; 27th May 2010 at 20:48. Reason: spelling

10. Link to Post #8
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    really not impressed with his agreeing to be monitored/looked after...in his place, i'd fight tooth and nail against the intruders...being "selected" is a perilous state...i'd want to select my own aliances... besides, it's so passe...prophets and such like aren't needed any more...
    top marks for sincereity, but i haven't learned a thing, except about him personally...not so interested... he's a charming man though... l
    Personally, I think it's more a matter of how he sees it. I have no doubt there is no coercion involved. I mean, look at him, watch the way he talks! It's coercion-free. The way I see it is that he agreed to do what he does before he incarnated, and because he knew he needed help at points, he agreed to that as well. He did indeed select his own alliances, but he doesn't remember in the conscious.

11. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Just finished watching this. I love to listen to Jordan, he has a lovely manner about him, very relaxed and comfortable to be with. He certainly has some stories to tell, some of which seem too far fetched to be true, but then the truth is often stranger than fiction and I can see nothing to be gained by him for not telling the truth, other than attention of course. But I just don't see Jordan as that kind of person.
    Thoroughly enjoyed it Bill, thanks mate. Any news on the Nazi Bell? I have been looking forward to that for some time?

12. Link to Post #10
    Macedonia Avalon Member TheChosen's Avatar
    Thanks

There you go.. and this is just ETs of 4th density abilities (maybe lower 5) .. you can let your imagination run wild as to what happens in the higher ones ).. Great interview with good points
    TheChosen - Master of Self, Servant to None

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheChosen For This Post:

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I often wonderd what kind of person would have the courage to embrace the 'high strangeness' in there lives, especially to this degree. I am inspired by Jordan. I think that people really need to start wrapping there brain around the concept of contact. What if contactees were to suddenly come out in mass numbers? Better yet, what if you were to suddenly realize that you were a contactee?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

16. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

JORDAN IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH, but is limited in knowing all the truth and reality when Ascension takes place.......the meaning of life is putting the jig-saw together
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 7th June 2010 at 18:23.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

In a recent radio interview https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post38716 Jordan Maxwell states that he is releasing his research material for download on his website. He aslo talks about forming a research group. I dont think i could keep up with the amount of research Jordan has done, but would like to sit in and learn. I'm excited to have a look at his source files I really like the way Jordan Maxwell dissects the world to find meaning, there is a very classical aproach to his thought process.

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

that is one fascinating interview.
    jordan seems so nonchalant as he weaves some of
    top-of-the-head lifting events I've heard.
    wish he'd carry a camera.
    this guy did...
    (sorry, off topic, but pretty cool, nonetheless)

Last edited by jimmer; 30th July 2010 at 00:06.

20. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey he must have been on growth hormone in his old age lol .don’t be daft. Both different heights lol. No wonder ET is debunked when people post such as this as serious. Ok I am blunt and to the point because I live in the real world based on my own experiences. And I do not accept such easily even though I myself have stepped outside reality. My big problem with people like Jordan is that it’s a business to them. Its buy this book or film ECT. Money, money, money. Yip I am one of those strange people who believe all information should be given freely without claim to fame or monetary gain.

21. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote My big problem with people like Jordan is that it’s a business to them. Its buy this book or film ECT. Money, money, money. Yip I am one of those strange people who believe all information should be given freely without claim to fame or monetary gain.
    Let me add to this thought a minute.

People like Jordan Maxwell who pursue esoteric knowledge have no other way of receiving funding than by selling some form product, normally related to their research specialty. Esoteric researchers typically aren't funded by colleges, universities, or other scholarly groups; so the only way they can make a decent living is by writing books, making videos, or giving speeches related to their line of thinking.

Now, I'm entirely disenchanted with certain "researchers" out there who charge unreasonable amounts of money for their "services," or lack there-of, but that would be an entirely different conversation.

22. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by hyundisonata (here)
    My big problem with people like Jordan is that it’s a business to them. Its buy this book or film ECT. Money, money, money. Yip I am one of those strange people who believe all information should be given freely without claim to fame or monetary gain.
    Then sit and listen to this. The first time I met Jordan was in 2008 with Kerry. He had been living for years in a dingy, dark, two-room apartment above a shop, with his sick brother who he was caring for, doubling as his office.

Jordan had no bedroom, and he slept on a mattress on the floor. He had no money at all, and has had none for many years. Kerry and I have done what we can to help him out.

Now I look forward to reading your reply.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

24. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

maybe he isn't very clever with money (most likely he isn't)and his karma has caught up with him...his current situation means very little...wether he is rich or poor,in it for the money or not...doesn't matter...the material he presents should be discerned by each for what it is...some people seem to think if someone is poor they are "holy" or righteous,or if someone is rich they are dishonest or greedy...get over it...until people get neutral around money issues they will remain slaves to money

there are many conspiracy theorists,researchers,whistleblowers etc out there that dedicate their whole lives to uncovering the truth and live in poverty doing so,meanwhile they are spreading complete BS...there are others making enough money to live VERY free and luxurious lives with lots of money spreading info that empowers people by spreading workable truths...should people who work hard ,who are TRULY empowering people and freeing people not be allowed to live by the beach in a Villa,snorting the occassional line of high grade Cocaine and meditating in a gold geodesic dome....then jumping on their yacht and sailing off to the bahamas for some more expensive but enjoyable pursuits...
    some people are just bad with money,others have bad karma around money,others are good with money and have good karma around money...and on it goes...don't simplify things so much
    Last edited by shiva777; 4th October 2010 at 20:30.

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jimmer (here)
    that is one fascinating interview.
    jordan seems so nonchalant as he weaves some of
    top-of-the-head lifting events I've heard.
    wish he'd carry a camera.
    this guy did...
    (sorry, off topic, but pretty cool, nonetheless)

Hi there - this is a faked promotional video for an insurance company.

(Sorry! )

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

hello again bill...when is the vatican city and europe tour that you and jordan took be produced.....love light and abundance thirdeye.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast