+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jordan Maxwell: Close Encounters and other stories

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell: Close Encounters and other stories

Quote Then sit and listen to this. The first time I met Jordan was in 2008 with Kerry. He had been living for years in a dingy, dark, two-room apartment above a shop, with his sick brother who he was caring for, doubling as his office.

Jordan had no bedroom, and he slept on a mattress on the floor. He had no money at all, and has had none for many years. Kerry and I have done what we can to help him out.

Now I look forward to reading your reply.
    Very well said, Bill. Jordan is a brilliant researcher, and in my personal case, his research lead me to where I am today - a very long while ago. I'm sure many people can say the same. I'm very privileged to have been given the opportunity to meet and interview Jordan this upcoming spring, and as you all might assume, I could write a book filled with questions I'd like to ask him.

Quote maybe he isn't very clever with money (most likely he isn't)and his karma has caught up with him...
    I'm not sure I understand your statement? Jordan doesn't make a good deal of money, and he certainly isn't in "this field" to lie, make it big, or anything else. He's just doing what he came here to do, much like the rest of us.

I don't mean to sound preachy, I just hold a good deal of respect for the man.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    .don't simplify things so much
    Perhaps...'don't identify with your ego position so much?'

One thing I've learned in being on the net for a longer time than the net has existed is.....that you can't please everyone.

Another thing I came up with as a bit of a line that stopped a friend cold one day...was "Judgment? Judgment is a fools game, it freezes all further development and anchors one in the self lies of their own past."
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th October 2010 at 02:36.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (25th November 2010)

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow throw me in at the deep end Bill I normally just post my tupence worth and leave it at that. Ok my statement was not worded very well and no offence was intended at the time to Mr. Pine. My interest is ET not occultism but it seems the gauntlet has been thrown so I will take up the challenge. Yes I have a hang up about money, this and religion and as far as I am concerned is the root of all evil. Ok if people want to make money from such as ET then that’s fair enough and I have nothing against them doing so as long as it’s the truth. Now lets see if this site is what I hope it to be, and that is honest, moralistically sound and open to free speech.

I do not know Mr. Pine (Maxwell) or his present social standing but what I can gather he has written several articles, books and videos and no doubt made a lot of money from doing so from early nineties to present date. What he has done with it I do not know or care. But the fact is he has and no doubt will have a lot more coming. So sorry the bleeding heart statement does not wash with me Bill yes I understand your loyalty to a friend, again personal choice. As for the man. Again as stated I do not personally know him so I have to establish my description of him from his work. I do not like what he has written; he comes across as an egotistic maniac.

[Edited to remove comments of a personal attack nature, which we insist people keep out of their "debates".
    Refute the info, but leave personal comments about the person out of it, please]

... he constantly attacks others religion then promotes his own .in fact he gives the impression he believes he is his gods right hand man and should be ruling the world. Yip reminds me of several people now and in history. I can clearly see him happily sharing cocktails with the elite. He also is a master at twisting words to suit his purpose , after watching several of his videos you can clearly see he has done little research and copies others work again to suit his purpose.

This video I found that debunks Mr. Pine explains this fact quite well.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2722043130535#
    Ok you no doubt won’t like it as it is a skeptical outlook. But being someone who believes in ET and yes life after death, ghosts and entities I found it quite informative and the words used are Mr. pines own statements..

I am sorry if people do not like what I have written, so be it. I think freely and do not allow myself to be swayed by any organization no mater what title it carries. This is my right and my choice to do so. To say or do other wise lowers me to the same level as those I oppose such as new world order or certain cults and of course religion. This is why I am against such as those just out to line their pockets with gold. I stick to what I know and personal experience .just no sensationalism i.e. as far as I am concerned ET is flesh and bone as we are ,ok that is bland compared to the liking them to angels and gods ect but that is how they presented themselves to me. Shortly time will reveal the truth and the scammers will disappear into the wood work faceless people. As stated I apologise for any upset but I will not be bullied into acceptance at all.
    Last edited by Fredkc; 5th October 2010 at 18:44. Reason: for abusive remarks

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by hyundisonata (here)
    Yes I have a hang up about money
    Yes, you do.

Now lets see if this site is what I hope it to be, and that is honest, moralistically sound and open to free speech.
    It's open to free speech, but not to uninformed trolling that denigrates other researchers. If your criticisms are INFORMED, then let's hear them.

The reason for this is that this is a forum where members learn from one another. Not one where people rant unintelligently and showcase their prejudices. In doing that, whatever your intentions, you're not helping the world become a better place.

he has written several articles, books and videos and no doubt made a lot of money from doing so
    How do you know this?

I reported to you accurately what I (and many others) saw with our own eyes - and which Jordan has many times described in interviews. Believe me, he has almost nothing. Anyone who knows him will confirm this.

Yet, having heard this, you seem to be so set in your opinion that you then insist that he must have earned a lot of money - and somehow lost it.

All of which is irrelevant anyway. Others here (including myself) may have earned quite a lot of money in the past and then lost it for one reason or another. That's hardly a crime or a sin.

But - having heard Jordan's recent circumstances, you STILL criticize him selling DVDs to try to pay the bills. Why do you do that? I look forward to your answer about this as well.

I will not be bullied into acceptance at all.
    No bullying. Just Socrates in the marketplace doing his thing. I guess he gave one or two people a hard time sometimes, too.

By the way, the 'time traveler' video was a promotion made by a life insurance company. I guess you didn't read my post about that, further down the page from yours.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th October 2010 at 18:46.

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote I will not be bullied into acceptance at all.
    You need not accept anything, except for a few simple rules about civilized debate.
    Hence the edit,
    Fred

7. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

This video I found that debunks Mr. Pine explains this fact quite well.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2722043130535#
    This video is made by Chris White. We know him at Avalon as he was a member of Avalon 1. He came to promote his view http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/ Which is fundamentalist christian view. And debunk everyone who says some truth about the church in her worse dresses.

He did not only debunk Jordan Maxwell, but many many more, including the mayans . The guy is in a crusade. He is not interested in the truth, he is defending his belief system.

Do you know the truth?

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 6th October 2010 at 12:36.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Peter UK (11th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member tcjim1's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally appreciate Jordan's years of experience and research. And I find his experiences that he shares fascinating. I thank Jordan for exposing the Vatican.
    Having been brought up in the Christian faith and Church, I was taught not to question.. but to just believe and live by faith.
    I started to have a lot of questions about God and faith itself and just so much didn't make since. I started to do my own research and found Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Michael Tellinger and many others who were not afraid to face redicule and mockery.
    Now I realize that the true God of this universe is someone that doesn't want us to live by fear that if we don't believe a certain way we will go to hell. Why would a god of love want his creation to "suffer for eternity"? It just don't make sense. Search your soul with an open mind and you will find the answer.
    He has so much more for his creation and he is a God of love and he wants us to live with loving spirits and to help and serve mankind.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tcjim1 For This Post:

11. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Thank you Jordan Maxwell and Bill.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I understand that the video was not an interview as such and that it flowed organically and without a predefined structure, and so it's possible the issue I am highlighting is simply a flippant/off-the-cuff comment, but I noticed Jordan Maxwell linked divinity to alcohol, saying that 'divine' came from 'the vine', as though a simple pronunciation problem. 'Vine' and 'wine' are certainly related, etymologically, but as for 'divine', we have to look at the 'unbound morpheme' in the word:

Divine is a combination of an unbound/semantic morpheme div- and a bound or functional morpheme -ine. The -ine is found in many words, such as 'equine' and has nothing to do with the meaning of the word, it creates a word related to the original word: equine meaning "of or pertaining to horses" the way divine means "of or pertaining to x", x being the divus and diva, Latin words for god and goddess, usually as part of the imperial cult, and also deus and dea as general terms for god and goddess. The term also relates to the Greek Zeus and the Old English Tiw (whence the 'tues' in 'Tuesday'). The 'n' in 'vine' and 'wine', however, is an integral part of the word, not a suffix tacked onto the end.

This true etymology, however, is perhaps more revealing: in the three different languages I've referenced, the morpheme represents divinity, but it should be noted that this divinity is not the same as holiness; the concept of divine as 'not of this world, superhuman' was a development from the original meaning of the root, which was "shining, bright". This begs the question: what were the ancient cultures of the world exposed to such that they would come to associate this shining quality with 'coming from above', with other-worldliness?

And let's be sure about this: the two gods whose names derive from this root, Tiw/Tyr and Zeus were not sun gods, the most obviously example of 'shining above'...

Tiw/Tyr is best known as a war god, but prior to Odin's usurpation of the position of chief god and god of the sky (he was originally the god of death and magic), Tiw was the god of the sky, while Zeus, the 'cloud gatherer' (reminiscent of UFOs disguising themselves?) was called the 'Father of Gods and Men' (link to the 'nephilim'/genetic engineering of early humans?) and wielded the thunderbolt (radiation expressed in primitive terms?) as a god of the weather.

In both cases, they were gods of the sky who were chief among their pantheon. I think the greater question here is of something shining in the sky which was promoted to god-like status.

I'm sorry I've been very circuitous in getting to the point, but I believe the point is a valid one and I hope I've managed to give something for consideration.

Seikou-Kishi

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2010), Heartsong (25th November 2010), Peter UK (11th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan
    Believe me, he has almost nothing. Anyone who knows him will confirm this.
    Your point is clear to me, that he has nothing in terms of finances, but if all he had was a couple of million in the bank, that is when he'd have almost nothing. As it happens, he has far from nothing when it comes to what really matters, the things that exist beyond considerations of life and death, not the least of which are his dedication and his integrity. I can say it no better than the Hávamál:

Quote Cattle die, kindred die,
    Every man is mortal:
    But the good name never dies
    Of one who has done well.
    — Hávamál, verse 76

And by 'doing well', the cynical, hyundisonata among them, will undoubtedly infer 'getting rich', but I prefer to read it as meaning, and I believe the correct meaning is, that the good name never dies of one who has conducted himself well.

In that regard, Jordan Maxwell has more than enough for a dozen people.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2010), Peter UK (11th March 2020), rosie (25th November 2010)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

The Vatican has too many secrets that one day, will be exposed. As with all power groups, they can't even see the possibility of falling down, as "failure" does not exist in their vocabulary. This, ultimately, will be their demise...that I am sure of.

Did this piece for Jordan, all is not in vain.
    in love & light

[IMG][/IMG]
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

18. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

the vatican is the suppressor of the 5th dimensional stargate system...the obelisk in St Peters square marks the point of accumulated dark energy harvested from humanities distorted template and it's resulting karmic creations...that dark reservoir of energy is the MAIN source of the black magic grid operations and that source is being dealt with now by those humans and galactics who have the DNA development allowing transmutation of those energies....the info that Maxwell and so many others have about the vatican is ONLY AT THE EFFECT level of the vaticans actions...it is at the CAUSE level that the TRUE removcal of power of the "vatican" will be done....the rabbit hole goes much deeper than most know...

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi there - this is a faked promotional video for an insurance company.

(Sorry! )
    still off topic: thanks for debunking the 'time traveler' video, bill. just read your statement.
    and just viewed it again, with no 'promotional credit' at the end. pretty dishonest.
    the insurance co. should be taken to task.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2