+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Georgia Guidestones, What are your thoughts?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Georgia Guidestones, What are your thoughts?

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Davy, do me a favor if you go this week-end. I was there last summer, and there's a certain sweet spot right in the middle that just happens to be outside the all seeing eye of the two security cameras. I was so impressed with the stones and their message that they strangely reminded me of a circle of tall fire hydrants. It's a long drive from that spot in remote Elberton county to find a place to take a leak...Ya with me?

Cheers,
    Fred
    lol, thats hilarious but my luck Id get caught and they take me to the FEMA camps~!
    The Truth will find you out!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (30th June 2011), Fred Steeves (30th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by When I was 10 (1975), I stumbled upon (not sure who brought it into the house and then took it away) this very old Buddhist pamphlet that foretold a Golden Age on Earth. It wasn't a long book, kinda odd though that it seems like I only remember the 3 things that happens to correlate with the first 3 items on the Georgia Guidestones.

1) that out of 10, 7 will perish, then from the remaining 3, only 1 will survive.
    2) that during the Golden Age, each couple will have only 1 child, and the child bearing age is 80 years old.
    3) it also said [specific language

will be the new world language.

I am not making this up, just telling you what I read. It did not say when the Golden Age will come. I once asked my mom about these things, she said my great grandma had talked about the 10% survival rate, but not of the other 2 things.
    Wow auco that is really interesting to me, hmm strange that you remember that so well and can piece the two together, I think I will research the Buddhist golden age some more sounds like your grandma knew something many years ago!
    Last edited by Davy; 30th June 2011 at 00:31.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Davy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (30th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

The only problem I have is the first two in the stone,
    The rest are ok. But I have a question.

Who decides on who lives and who dies?
    Who would have the right to reproduction?
    What is the criteria on that decision?
    What do these 1/2 billion people get to do knowing they have been blessed not to die?
    Would they be slaves?
    Would we have zero point energy?
    Would we finally get rid of currency?
    Would they finally stop messing with the food chain.
    Would they finally have an education system that teaches free will choice?

I got a million questions That I am sure these folks would not want to answer...
    IMHO, it is not man that will initiate the 90% population reduction. Something was going to happen that alarms mankind to save the probable 10% to carry on its kind. They then might be thinking to keep humans population steadily low to minimize its future impact towards nature, who also will need time to heal itself. The aftermath population-control will probably be mutual awareness amongst the inheritants. If for certain this is a prerequisite for a Golden Age, I will give up my time/space on Earth without any hesitation.

My grandma told me that the meeks will inherit the Earth and life will become simple again. I would be so happy for those lucky ones.
    I agree I see them as something that someone knows will happen! If we have these disasters which we are expecting now and have already seen happening all around the world, then we will see many deaths and a much smaller population automatically and it does make since if those that survive all of this, that they will be able to see a new golden age and understand the importance of such things as not overpopulating the earth,,, Look today at all the kids that are unwanted in orphanages, With less mouths to feed then food production will be easy no need for genetically engineered food, pumped up on steroids to feed the masses like today.

As for Those people that make it thru to enter the Golden age on Earth They will live differently. They will have respect for the earth that so many have lost.. It will be a truly new golden age on earth but unfortunately, Humans will have learned a lesson in what they have done wrong, AND will understand the importance of free energy, working together, no enslavement to a dollar, Helping each other and connecting to their own inner spirit and understand fully each persons importance, taught the truth no more lies whatever the truth may Be?

Auco, what if we are the ones to live through all of this and see a new age evolve, it would be hard work so anyone that is'nt up to hard work, will ascend or go on to the next chapter in their existance! So there is no reason to fear it will be what it will be.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Davy For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I think we can have a new golden age without so much death. That is disturbing... And I can't believe you people so easily accept this. And i think you lack basic human compassion.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (30th June 2011), Fred Steeves (30th June 2011), shadowstalker (30th June 2011), ulli (30th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Mosh187. Two things:

How do WE even start to bring about the “Golden Age”?? We can’t even agree on the most mundane of topics and be proactive.

And. Especially with your current avatar why do you find death so disturbing? I am in no way validating mass murder or culling. I’m simply acknowledging that we do not ever “die” . . . our life source, soul, spirit, energy is simply released from this organic body.

Quote Posted by MoSh187 (here)
    I think we can have a new golden age without so much death. That is disturbing... And I can't believe you people so easily accept this. And i think you lack basic human compassion.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Mosh187. Two things:

How do WE even start to bring about the “Golden Age”?? We can’t even agree on the most mundane of topics and be proactive.

And. Especially with your current avatar why do you find death so disturbing? I am in no way validating mass murder or culling. I’m simply acknowledging that we do not ever “die” . . . our life source, soul, spirit, energy is simply released from this organic body.

The point is that we are here in this body right now for a reason. So to idly wait to be taken from this body is pointless. We are alive on this earth in this lifetime... so be responsible. My Avatar is a joke about religion.

Keep in mind the NWO want mass deaths of humans on the earth. The Georgia guide stones are simply their Propaganda based on the luciferian part of new age religions.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (30th June 2011), Fred Steeves (30th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

The Georgia Guide Stones is insignificant.

Those ten guidelines could have been easily achieved a long time ago.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ExHaLaTiON For This Post:

14. Link to Post #28
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

From this...

To this..!

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Lol .. .. I just looked more closely at your avatar . . . didn’t realize that was a little dinosaur . . . I thought it was just an “unfortunate” lamb.

On a more serious note though why joke about religion??

Joking about something such as Jesus Christ, I would think, is very hurtful and disturbing to many. All religions including New Age are full of problematic fallacies. If we really want to bring about a more loving and compassionate (as you said) world that encompasses all of humanity we have to at least afford all people grace and understanding that then would promote this desire.

And, my friend, that even would include those we find evil.

Mosh187. Two things:

The point is that we are here in this body right now for a reason. So to idly wait to be taken from this body is pointless. We are alive on this earth in this lifetime... so be responsible. My Avatar is a joke about religion.

Keep in mind the NWO want mass deaths of humans on the earth. The Georgia guide stones are simply their Propaganda based on the luciferian part of new age religions.

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

English is my 2nd language. My interpretation might be odd.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Well, I can't say for sure that means "kill". Inter-planetary migration might be a solution.

2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

Hmm! guide? I thought that sounds like to educate rather than to enforce. My grand parents had 11 children, my parents 6, me down to 3 (s/b 2). I know a lot of folks opt for 1 or even none. Seems like we are doing #2 already, and probably #1 too in the long run.

The things on the Guidestones aren't that bad. But then again, the intention behind them is something else. Right?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (30th June 2011), Davy (30th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Lol .. .. I just looked more closely at your avatar . . . didn’t realize that was a little dinosaur . . . I thought it was just an “unfortunate” lamb.

On a more serious note though why joke about religion??

Joking about something such as Jesus Christ, I would think, is very hurtful and disturbing to many. All religions including New Age are full of problematic fallacies. If we really want to bring about a more loving and compassionate (as you said) world that encompasses all of humanity we have to at least afford all people grace and understanding that then would promote this desire.

And, my friend, that even would include those we find evil.

Mosh187. Two things:

Mosho, first I have the highest regard for Human compassion and do not like the "idea" of death of anyone, I am just being realistic, all I was saying was well with all of the natural threats nature has a great chance of culling the population on its own... Do I like that Idea. NO but we have got to be ready to help ourselves first and I believe the ones who have enough common sense to see what is coming and prepare will have better chance to live and experience a New Golden age.

DO I know for sure what is going to happen no, no more than anyone else on this site but It is important to look at all sides, negative or positive they are what they are like them or not!

The world we live in sure is not working, Look at all the people suffering around the world now and that have been suffering and dieing for many many years!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

AuCo (30th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (30th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

New Rules and Galactic Guidestones:

1. I AM INFINITE!
    2. I AM Self-Sustaining!
    3. I AM Self-Healing!
    4. I AM Creator ~ I Create My Own Reality!
    5. I AM Master!
    6. I AM LOVE!
    7. I AM a Christed Being!
    8. I WILL"Harm No Being!"
    9. I Embrace Love and Light!
    10. I AM, I CREATE, I SHARE!

And so it is....

With so much love! xoxoxoxox

Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Davy (30th June 2011), Fred Steeves (30th June 2011), jackovesk (1st July 2011)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    New Rules and Galactic Guidestones:

1. I AM INFINITE!
    2. I AM Self-Sustaining!
    3. I AM Self-Healing!
    4. I AM Creator ~ I Create My Own Reality!
    5. I AM Master!
    6. I AM LOVE!
    7. I AM a Christed Being!
    8. I WILL"Harm No Being!"
    9. I Embrace Love and Light!
    10. I AM, I CREATE, I SHARE!

And so it is....

With so much love! xoxoxoxox

Thanks Darla, I think we needed to be reminded of this. No fear, we just need to be ready to do what we can when ever we can, and in the end we are INFINITE! We are just here at this time to do what we agreed to do and to figure it out together! Hugg!!

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

If you look closely at each of the messages, you can see that each one can be interpreted differently from what you thought they meant. I'm saying, look what happens when you hear what you want to hear and not what was actually meant. IMO the Guidestones are setting people up for enforced slavery... Worse still, humanity is being driven farther away from their divinity with all this....
    Regarding #2 and #4, whose permission will people need to procreate? How many times will they be able to have sex? How many children will be permitted? Will they be able to approve of what sex the children will be? If all these things can be regulated then it goes without saying that every aspect of their lives and their children's lives will be imposed upon. In #4, they want to rule everyone's passion, too? Do they have something against kissing and holding hands? Ridiculous....
    Regarding #3 which language are they considering for everyone? Whose language, culture and religion would be chosen as the superior one? I think there will be many disputes about these...
    Regarding #5 what laws will be considered fair or petty; and against which groups of people will these be against? Will constitutional and civil rights exist? I can already see problems with world courts violating national sovereignties. What if a nation has their own ideas about how to run themselves? NWO won't like that, will they? As long as people do things the NWO way, don't speak against the NWO, don't rock the NWO boat, people will have some personal freedom. WTH! How would they define personal freedom anyway? You'll have the right to sleep 3-4 hours a day...?
    These messages remind me of the cartoon character in Pinky and the Brain where Brain was always looking for world domination.... He came close on one show once.... TPTB remind me of this arrogant little rat with overblown plans ....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 30th June 2011 at 20:17.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Davy (1st July 2011), Fred Steeves (30th June 2011)

25. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

It is interesting that may of the replies ... and even the tone of the guide stones are coming from THIS present human consciousness. When fully aware one stays in balance with all things... because there is a sense of being both one and at the same time separate. All depends on conscious awareness. And with awareness comes an automatic balance in all that is done. Guide stones can set an energy which radiates through the whole planed depending on the energy lines of the earth where they stand. Sort of like acupuncture needles used to balance a body. We ARE the earth... and as more awakening happens we will, of course come into balance again. Many people (thousands, in fact) are breatharians, and there are also many (some I know) who are able to phase in and out of this timeline. So, which timeline needs to be careful of overpopulation? If a sentient species needs to be managed into lowering birth rates then they aren't very conscious. But... if the energy of the stones and the awareness that created them, has been entered into the earth as a frequency then their wisdom will carry wordlessly to all who inhabit her.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Davy (1st July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2