+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a progression in contact that is spreading, leading to more mass sightings..

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Is there a progression in contact that is spreading, leading to more mass sightings..

A few months ago I took these photos of an object over my appartement in central Ohio. (These will be uploaded ASAP - currently having some technical difficulties) The object made no movements that I observed. It wasn't there, then it appeared and sat in the same spot for about 2-3 minutes and then it disappeared. I immediately thought of the videos that Jaime Maussan is famous for showing on his TV show, of the fleets of UFOs. This looks like one of them.

I just wanted to see what the forum's thought were about where this is all going. In Mexico we have seen things progress from a single object sighted from many POVs that look similar to the one I photographed to these fleets and now to serpent like ships or creatures being photographed and filmed in the same areas of the country. Is there a progression to this mass contact? Has there been this kind of progression towards more and closer sightings over time, in other areas of the world? Has this finally begun to happen in the USA? Where will it lead?

At this point I can say that I have had one other sighting, which I did not have my camera for, that happened only a month or so ago. I saw what appeared to be a saucer shaped object from a profile POV and it was a black silhouette in shape that is similar to the famous "sport model" of Bob Lazar. It seemed to be only a hundred feet above treetop level and made a sort of side to side sliding motion and then vanished completely before my eyes.

Now I'm waiting and wondering what will be next. I have had several sightings in my life of both craft and various beings so, personally, this is just more experience but, two of the few times I have seen anything during part of the day when others might see it as well.

Maybe mass contact will be made within a couple of years. What do my fellow Avalonians think about all this? Please, share your questions, comments and own experiences! Thanks. All the best to everyone!!

Name:  UFO2.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  75.0 KB

Name:  UFO1.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  86.0 KB
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 2nd July 2011 at 04:56. Reason: added the attacments

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

conk (29th June 2012), mojo (15th July 2011), pharoah21 (15th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: Is there a progression in contact that is spreading, leading to more mass sightin

I am yet to see a UFO myself, but at least now I look up for them and I want to see them.

However I did notice that clips with sightings are getting more frequent. The explanation could be a mix of:
    1. there are many more UFOs flying around no longer camera shy
    2. there sure are a lot more camera pointed at the sky
    3. anybody can now use video editing software to get their UFO clip withing minutes.

What I find most interesting are all the the "anomalies" in the photos of the Sun from the Nasa web site. That are not so easily explained away.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Caren (29th June 2012), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), Eyes2theSkies (2nd July 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th June 2011), pharoah21 (15th July 2011), RMorgan (15th July 2011), seko (29th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Is there a progression in contact that is spreading, leading to more mass sightin

I would have to agree with you, Ilie Pania, on all of your points. I think many NASA videos are not too easily explained away, especially the "tether" video. Have you seen Secret NASA videos The Smoking Gun? It is a great bunch of video direct from NASA and Martin Stubbs explains his investigation of the phenomenon. Really great information and a thorough job! Yes, I want to know what is really going on around and with the Sun, too!! Best regards! Sorry about the photos not being up, I am working on that; for some reason it doesn't want to let me upload them (only 95K). Go figure. I'll work it out. Please check back to see them. Thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

pharoah21 (15th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you for helping me post the photos, Ilie!! The object I am speaking about in the above photos, is just to the left of the dense white cloud on the right side of the photos. If anyone is interested in the full 12 megapixel photos, let me know and I will email them to you. Let's hope things are progressing and maybe I will get some better, closer photos some day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

pharoah21 (15th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hey everybody! I had been hoping to get some insight or have people share some thoughts but, it seems you are all a little reluctant. That's OK, I'm the new guy and I understand.

In case anyone is interested things got very interesting last weekend. Saturday evening I had a friend over and we were enjoying some UFO DVDs and some youtube videos when my dog needed to go out. While he stayed inside I took her out and had noticed the moon looked different. It was as if everything in the lower left part of the moon had shifted to the top left - like the moon rotated counter clockwise!! What shocked me was what I saw when I took some photos and connected my camera to the TV so that I could see a large version of the images and enlarge them up to 100 times. The moon is about half full and the sun was at just the right angle to show some dramatic details in the surface, really giving the craters a 3D appearance. Then we noticed that toward the very bottom of the day/night line in the middle of the moon you could see two peaks that look very geometric, even artificial !! They look like pyramids, plain as day! Then we began to look all over the image of the moon for other anomolies and found that the entire right edge of the moon (opposite the day/night split) looks like it is riddled with dome like structures or the remains of them. The way the sunlight hit the moon it gave these structures a blue tint. We also noted areas that look extremely green - like forests!! On many of my previous photos we have noticed this and left it open to the possibility of an atmospheric effect or some other unseen condition. However I have now taken many photos of the moon in dfferent weather condidtions and always noted these green areas. The interesting part is the green areas seem to grow larger as our growing season here in North America progresses. Still it's the apparent pyramids and perhaps glass domes that have intrigued us as time has gone on. If anyone is interested I will post these on my youtube channel (BrianHof01) as soon as I get time (probably this weekend).

As if that was not enough - while we were outside taking photos of the moon, my friend, Caleb, said, "Hey !! What's that??!!" He pointed to a spot just to the left (East) of the moon. Once my eyes adjusted from looking at the bright moon, I saw an orange oval object traveling at around 400-600 miles per hour (slightly faster than an airliner) heading from west to east. This object appeared self luminous, oval, with a yellow center surrounded by orange. The first thing I thought was that it was actually an airliner or some sort of "normal" aircraft that was lit oddly by the sun which had set 15-30 minutes earlier. However, this object had no strobe lights - no white, no green and no red - it was just this oval shape. I took one photo and several seconds of video as the object passed by but, upon inspection I could not see the object at all in the video and I am fairly sure that I had been pointing at the right spot. I did get the photo but, the odd thing was that the object appears as an orange circle or sphere and is farily indistinct whereas with the naked eye it had a very sharp oval outine!! I don't konw what to make of this sighting and you are all invited to look at the evidence which I will put on the same youtube channel mentioned above.

I welcome any input from my fellow Avalonians. I am not saying that I think this was an alien craft but, I am curious since I believe I have seen some sort of alien crafts in the past.

I will get these up on youtube this weekend and if I have time I will try to learn how to embed the video in another post here.

I think that we are on the verge of contact because there are so many of us here that are ready for it. It will be the most important time in modern human history and I welcome this new age with open arms.

All the best Avalonians. May you all be wise and help to awaken the rest of mankind!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

conk (28th September 2011), Holly Lindin (29th June 2012), pharoah21 (15th July 2011), RMorgan (15th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

I totally agree with everything you're saying brother. We are on the verge of events that have not happened since the Sumerians and Annunakis were walking the Earth during Ancient Egypt and Babylon. These are very exciting times, more UFO sightings everyday all around the world.

I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

conk (28th September 2011), Eyes2theSkies (24th July 2011), Holly Lindin (29th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey! Post these videos as fast as you can, brother! I´m so curious!

And The times they are a-changing...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Eyes2theSkies (24th July 2011), Holly Lindin (29th June 2012), pharoah21 (15th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I love the quote, pharoah!! That is very very true! Thanks to you and RMorgan for the interest. The video is up on youtube on my channel BrianHof01 - check it out. I am trying to create an album here on Avalon with the UFO photos and some cool Moon photos that I took, where you can make out some odd details if you zoom in about 100 times. They are on my Facebook page - Brian Hofmeister - feel free to look it up and see what you think of the photos.

I too feel like the time is getting nearer. There is a lot of information on the net and more people becoming interested all the time. I was just watching a video about the space serpents that have appeared in NASA footage taken by Story Musgrave as well as in videos shown by Jaime Maussan from all over the world. There are more of these creatures or ships being videoed and photographed every month! They are colorful (though sometimes white) tubular objects that seem to squirm around in the skies - mostly in central and south America but, turely all over the world as they have been photographed in Italy, Japan, China, the US, and other parts of Europe and Australia.

I am ready and work everyday to try to have contact on my own. The last time I had an encounter was several years ago in my previous home but, I lashed out at this grey because I was working on getting over my fears. I think it spooked them off because they used to come and visit me frequently, at night. Now, as I said it has been several years but, since I've been seeing UFOs again and that usually accompanied my encounters within days before or after, I feel that they may soon return to my life. I can feel their presence and have a suspicion that this time I may finally get to encounter a different kind of ET. Until now I have mostly interacted with greys and once or twice with a mantis type. It will be interesting to see what happens and I will be sure to post about any experiences that I have and share any photos or video I manage to get.

Be well. Be aware and awake! My best to you all! Eyes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

conk (25th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The fleets have indeed begun to appear over US cities, in recent months. In doing a quick check on youtube, I found that in August and September there have been many sightings of fleets all over the world. The signs are everywhere that what the "illuminati" have planned for years can not happen. They are being taken down by groups such as the white dragons and the white hats, and it appears that our friends from elsewhere are aware of the awakening of mankind!! I believe they are here, now, to engage us, to see if we are ready for public first contact. The way things are accelerating, my guess is that they have decided we are indeed ready and things will be moving rapidly towards this event during the next months to as long as a year or so.

Here is one good example of what people are seeing in the skies. It is getting to the point where even the most skeptical people are beginning to come around!! Yes, 2012 will be the beginning of a new era in human existence and it is going to be much better than expected and a much easier transition than I ever would have guessed. Enjoy....it only gets better from here!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

Strat (30th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hello everyone!! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but things have gotten really interesting. I am currently enrolled in college and have gone back to work full time, so my "free time" has all but dried up. Luckily I'm on summer break (two whole weeks) and I thought I'd take a minute to fill you all in on the latest.

While there were some events last year, it pales in comparison to what I've seen and experienced this year, so far. As I have written previously, it feels like we are approaching an important time, regardless of the date - I'm tired of the whole 2012 thing. With all of the events happening in the real world, work continues to progress on more enlightened fronts. I am currently working with a good friend to start a paranormal show that we will put on youtube. I recently purchased the basic equipment for this and we have had one preliminary investigation.

We went to a farm that this friend's family owns - in the CIncinnati/Xenia area - to find out if the srange feelings we've had are due to paranormal activity or have some more prosaic explanation. Among the interesting things we experienced: sudden and complete failure of new batteries, some sort of optical distortion that would not allow us to aim the camera at the moon we saw, an absolute ton of orbs, strange lights on the ground, mysterious blobbs that appeared in our photos, and sightings of UFOs on at least three seperate ocassions in one night, house lights turning themselves on, strange knocking sounds picked up by a survailence camera, a tv that turned itself on long enough to convey a short message and possible fairy sighting. Amazingly this all happened within a 24 hour period and has us really energized. I have roughly 30 photos with spheres or orbs, possibly one or two with UFOs and several with strange lights, some of which resemble fairies that are white in the middle and blue around the edges. No luck getting any photos or video of the UFOs, but they were amazing that night.

The UFOs would appear over a distant tree line as a solid, unblinking white light. It would zip so fast, horizontally back and forth over the trees that it left a trail. I saw this twice, and both times there were moments where the light would stand perfectly still, then accelerate instantly to such speeeds as to create the tail. We are very familiar with all of the area's air traffic (there is an Air national gaurd base nearby) and are quite certain that what we saw was nothing ordinary. This is not to say that it must have been aliens, however, we had been meditating for a week or two before and that day, to have an encounter with them. That, by no means, is proof that their appearance was due to our request, but it does make you wonder.

I have also recieved several visions and telepathic communications over the last several months. These have pertained to our interest in contact and what is to come over the next year. All I will say is that it appears things are going to get really interesting. If you have Netflix try watching the TED space lectures, especially the first one by Dr. Porco. She does an excellent job of giving us the latest info on the Saturn mission and shows the first photos from the surface of Titan. In addition she shows photos, which she admitts, may show signs of life on the moon Encleades. This and some of the other presentations seem to show a new vigor and open mindedness in some of the leading scientists. Meanwhile staunch skeptics like the former management of SETI, are now labeled as skeptics and are still picking away at anyone with new ideas. It seems that things are progressing!!

As for the investigation of the farm - it was intended to be more of a test of our equipment and a starting point for future investigations, but it has turned into something more interesting. I have a sense that this may be another chosen contact point, much like James Gilliland's ranch. When time allows, we are going to dig much deeper into the happenings at the farm and get the video put together. When it is complete and posted on youtube I'll be sure to put a note here so that everyone knows. If, on the other hand, I disappear and no one has a clue where I am - I went by choice with some friends from very far away and will return with a full report soon. Either way I'll be doing my best to bring the best evidence I can find into the public's view. All the best to all who read this! The time is near.....and.....you are going to love what's about to happen.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread