+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Electromagnetic Sun that Births Planets, inhabited by 300 aliens?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Electromagnetic Sun that Births Planets, inhabited by 300 aliens?

If the title sounds like a science fiction movie, actually it's not. Recently a fairly well known whistleblower left some intriguing comments at my blog after viewing the photo of the sun below.

To sum it up..he said that it's been known for some time now that:

1. The sun is inhabited by over 300 alien races

2. That the sun is not nuclear in nature it's electromagnetic

3. They are awaiting a time here in the near future when the PTB know that the sun is about to "birth" a new planet.

Needless to say, these statements got my attention and am curious if any of this sounds familiar to anyone here at PA? Especially the part about the sun birthing a new planet, what a concept!

Here's the photo of the sun that got his attention:

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

Cjay (30th June 2011), Coaxial (30th June 2011), D-Day (30th June 2011), davyj0nes (1st July 2011), DNA (3rd July 2011), Elle (6th August 2011), ghostrider (1st July 2011), MorgaineFallen (30th June 2011), Mutchie (5th August 2011), Mystique (30th June 2011), nomadguy (3rd July 2011), pickle (30th June 2011), Pilgrim (1st July 2011), Realeyes (30th June 2011), Referee (3rd July 2011), Swanette (1st July 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011), the_flyingboy (5th August 2011), Trail (4th July 2011), ViralSpiral (5th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: Electromagnetic Sun that Births Planets, inhabited by 300 aliens?

Are you familiar with George Kavassilas and his theories about how solar systems and planetary bodies are formed? Some of his stuff fits in very nicely with the ideas your whistleblower is proposing... interesting stuff!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks D-Day...yes I'm familiar with George mostly but from various media interviews and much of what he says resonates with me...although I'm not familiar with his theories on how solar systems formed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

DNA (3rd July 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ouporblowup's Avatar
    Thanks

thats pretty awesome man

are their any legends or ancient texts about the sun birthing a new planet?

and maybe whats supposed to come of it?

ooo
    Let those who seek evil find it

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

If I recall correctly, George basically says that each celestial body (as well as any other being/entitiy) represents the physical incarnation/embodiment of a higher spirit/higher soul. He also says that when these physical bodies are formed (including the celestial bodies) they go through a kind of birthing process that in some ways is kind of similar to that of a regular mammalian birth. In his theory the spirit/soul first chooses the star system it wants to incarnate into, then it enters that star system via some kind of metaphysical tube (like a fallopian tube), then it travels down the "tube" into the particular solar system it wants to enter, then down the tube it continues until it reaches the sun of that solar system. From inside that sun/star, according to George, its physical/incarnated embodiment is formed, whether it be a planet, moon, human being or whatever that's where it all takes place. Once the "gestation" period inside the sun is complete the entity then continues down the tube until it reaches its intended position of incarnation within that solar system. From what I recall that position can be on the body of another spirit/souls/entity (like a large celestial body e.g. Earth) or if the soul/spirit's intention is to incarnate as one of those large celestial bodies it simply finds its own place in that solar system, usually somewhere where it will be in harmony/balance with that system.

Not sure if I got all that 100% correct but in any case you kinda get the basic picture... hope this helped

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Hop's Avatar
    Thanks

If Interested in more on the electromagnetic theory I suggest looking at http://thunderbolts.info/

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

The EM theory would certainly support things I have heard elsewhere, in addition to which there is a caution concerning the development of electrogravitic technologies, in that the magnetic force and the gravitic force are closely related (through the electron, IIRC)

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Excellent description D-Day, I have heard him talk about it before...it's fascinating to think about,it's also late and I'm brain dead and off to bed. I'll check out the link tomorrow Hop, and KosmicKat thanks for the input, way over my head at 3am

Thought I've leave you with this little video of strange activity on the surface of the sun, looks like our friends are busy up there...
    Last edited by ascendingstarseed; 30th June 2011 at 21:56.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

DNA (3rd July 2011), seko (1st July 2011), Sidney (30th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ouporblowup (here)
    thats pretty awesome man

are their any legends or ancient texts about the sun birthing a new planet?

and maybe whats supposed to come of it?

ooo
    You know that's a good question, like I said he stopped by my blog and dropped that bomb on me - it certainly got my attention, especially after seeing the video above with the object skimming the surface of the sun. Also in January of this year and last year, 2010, there were 5 or 6 planet sized sphere's that all had a shiny, metallic like appearance seen very close to the surface of the sun too. There have also been quite a few interesting objects cruising around the area of the sun that we've seen on these different satellite images.

So it's obvious somethings going on and it certainly isn't a new development in the history of the solar system, and I have a feeling humanity may not be in the dark too much longer about our long lost relationship with ET.

PA was really my first stop in researching this, was hoping to get something solid to run with...thanks for the input ooo!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

DNA (3rd July 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i don't know about SUN giving birth to new planet thing but Alex Collier said long ago in our solar systems there's another new planet.

15. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    If the title sounds like a science fiction movie, actually it's not. Recently a fairly well known whistleblower left some intriguing comments at my blog after viewing the photo of the sun below.

3. They are awaiting a time here in the near future when the PTB know that the sun is about to "birth" a new planet.

Needless to say, these statements got my attention and am curious if any of this sounds familiar to anyone here at PA? Especially the part about the sun birthing a new planet, what a concept!

Here's the photo of the sun that got his attention:

Interesting stuff, indeed. Pair this information with this new info about the 'crystal ball' at the center of the earth from yesterday's David Icke headlines, originally from 'Before Its News'....

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/764/2...stal_Ball.html

There is an interesting chapter in James Gilliland's "Becoming Gods II" which addresses the idea of 'agartha' or inner earth. In it Cazekiel/James posits that there is a smaller sun inside the earth and then about 3000 miles between this and the 'land' of inner earth which is presumably the inner atmosphere (hollow) aspect and then the 'land'. Between this land and the surface is where the hot moving iron/molten Earth is. Interesting that a lot of info about suns, how planets are birthed, alternate models of these creative manifestations of cosmic bodies, is all coming to light right now. Will be awhile before we sort out the truth from the disinfo, as are the times these days, but its lovely to finally have some other ideas breaching the surface of what has essentially been a lockdown on all radical thought about how celestial bodies come into being, how life exists in/on/upon/within them, etc.

Wonderful times indeed. Looking forward to the day when some REALLY interesting classes or teachings are available and are verified, and the 'mystery schools' of astronomy and cosmology can really take off. After some time in the other realms, (working on some of his issues) I do hope Carl Sagan comes back to Earth to join us in making that a reality. He did indeed have a wonderful style, even if it was caught in the web of ultra-control that hallmarked the 1970s and much of 20th century human life on the Earth surface.

More to know! Lovely lovely!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

modwiz (5th August 2011), TWINCANS (6th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

these objects could be electromagnetic vehicles that absorb energy out of the sun, and keep balance in the solar system. james horak talks about these. I wonder what will they do about elenin?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (3rd July 2011), modwiz (5th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Artemesia;254352]
    Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    Interesting stuff, indeed. Pair this information with this new info about the 'crystal ball' at the center of the earth from yesterday's David Icke headlines, originally from 'Before Its News'....

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/764/2...stal_Ball.html

There is an interesting chapter in James Gilliland's "Becoming Gods II" which addresses the idea of 'agartha' or inner earth. In it Cazekiel/James posits that there is a smaller sun inside the earth and then about 3000 miles between this and the 'land' of inner earth which is presumably the inner atmosphere (hollow) aspect and then the 'land'. Between this land and the surface is where the hot moving iron/molten Earth is. Interesting that a lot of info about suns, how planets are birthed, alternate models of these creative manifestations of cosmic bodies, is all coming to light right now. Will be awhile before we sort out the truth from the disinfo, as are the times these days, but its lovely to finally have some other ideas breaching the surface of what has essentially been a lockdown on all radical thought about how celestial bodies come into being, how life exists in/on/upon/within them, etc.

Wonderful times indeed. Looking forward to the day when some REALLY interesting classes or teachings are available and are verified, and the 'mystery schools' of astronomy and cosmology can really take off. After some time in the other realms, (working on some of his issues) I do hope Carl Sagan comes back to Earth to join us in making that a reality. He did indeed have a wonderful style, even if it was caught in the web of ultra-control that hallmarked the 1970s and much of 20th century human life on the Earth surface.

More to know! Lovely lovely!
    Yes indeed, we are living in most interesting times! What's unfortunate is the lockdown and scramble of real information mixed in with fantasy, disinfo and outright lies to keep people dumbed down and confused. It's obvious that the truth about our reality and earths history is not even close to what we've been taught, hopefully this period of limbo that we're in now won't last long and at some point in the NEAR future the time will come when the curtain will fall so humanity can see whats been hidden.

Love the idea of "Mystery schools" and hopefully as Alex Collier points out there will be a time in the not too distant future that those who desire to be mentored will have the opportunity to work with the Andromedans and others who hold the answers to so many things we know as "mysterys", that are just plain and simple truths to higher, more evolved races. Where can I sign up?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

DNA (3rd July 2011), Elle (6th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I came up with a theory once about how certain planets like Mars lost their atmosphere. By collision. However not collision as we usually think of it. More so it would be a friction event.
    And Earth almost had the same happen before. The idea was that how this occurred was that ~after our star birthed a new planet it flew out away from the sun in our direction and got to close. Mars had this happen as well and was grazed by it and so it lost a bit of surface mass and nearly its atmosphere in the friction. The friction event is electrical in nature.

Ref - Thunderbolts of the Gods - https://youtube.com/watch?v=tIbUK3c9zak
    Why not now?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (3rd July 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    these objects could be electromagnetic vehicles that absorb energy out of the sun, and keep balance in the solar system. james horak talks about these. I wonder what will they do about elenin?
    Hey thanks for the lead on James Horak, this was the first I had heard of him so I listened to an interview on Youtube about the EMV's and that's pretty impressive technology he's talking about. He also said they're the RingMakers of Saturn too...so fascinating that I had to post the interviews and information on my blog! Here:

http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.c...-horak-speaks/

Thanks again for the info Ghostrider!

In La Kech, ~A~}

24. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

John Lear has said the exact same thing about the sun

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

ghostrider (5th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

i've believed for quite some time that someday, eventually, i will evolve into a star and will help make planets.. i'ts actually been a dream of mine since i was a kid.. i've naturally assumed that stars are highly evolved conscious beings, and create things.. and that it's perhaps a natural evolutionary occurance at much higher levels. the aura, which is an electromagnetic field, when expanded and grown, at some point will accumulate gravity, then when enough is accumulated there is a compression to a central point making the energy very very dense, this process continues with a compression/decompression ratio, increasing density and frequency, meanwhile shedding mass and emmiting more and more em energy as it continuies.. its not all that different then when an atom rasies frequency past the varying charge barriers, the electrons speed up, approach a threshold, then jump to a faster orbital space closer to the nucleus, but also emitting more field as the density or frequency increases.. theres a whole lot more to it, but i think that the process and operation of the sun and stars on their scale, is already inherent in us, on a micro scale with our atoms.. i think that as the electromagnetic energy of our bodies increases, this gravitational accumulation starts off with a close-packing and clustering of the atoms.. the close-packing and clustering forms an informational processing system that is crystalline in nature, basically like computer logic-gates but on a quantum scale. the current bio informational system in the body are dna within the cells which are essentially antennas for the biological building, but at higher levels i think that there is an informational system like dna, but carries the building blocks for things like planets etc. all it takes is the integration with that level of data.. i could say more, but anyways, reading this thread is just more of a confirmation to me.. it's been a goal of mine and i've had dreams and visions of this for a while.. the statements suggested here about the sun i fully believe to be true.. thanks for the post..
    Last edited by inzer0; 6th August 2011 at 01:54.

27. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Would the blasting of the cme's remove any protection from the earth and while the earth is less protected would the orbital bodies such as elinin have more of an effect ?
    would be interesting to know whether a cme and an alignment date has been linked

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    John Lear has said the exact same thing about the sun
    spot on, he has alot of info about the sun.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by inzer0 (here)
    i've believed for quite some time that someday, eventually, i will evolve into a star and will help make planets.. i'ts actually been a dream of mine since i was a kid.. i've naturally assumed that stars are highly evolved conscious beings, and create things.. and that it's perhaps a natural evolutionary occurance at much higher levels. the aura, which is an electromagnetic field, when expanded and grown, at some point will accumulate gravity, then when enough is accumulated there is a compression to a central point making the energy very very dense, this process continues with a compression/decompression ratio, increasing density and frequency, meanwhile shedding mass and emmiting more and more em energy as it continuies.. its not all that different then when an atom rasies frequency past the varying charge barriers, the electrons speed up, approach a threshold, then jump to a faster orbital space closer to the nucleus, but also emitting more field as the density or frequency increases.. theres a whole lot more to it, but i think that the process and operation of the sun and stars on their scale, is already inherent in us, on a micro scale with our atoms.. i think that as the electromagnetic energy of our bodies increases, this gravitational accumulation starts off with a close-packing and clustering of the atoms.. the close-packing and clustering forms an informational processing system that is crystalline in nature, basically like computer logic-gates but on a quantum scale. the current bio informational system in the body are dna within the cells which are essentially antennas for the biological building, but at higher levels i think that there is an informational system like dna, but carries the building blocks for things like planets etc. all it takes is the integration with that level of data.. i could say more, but anyways, reading this thread is just more of a confirmation to me.. it's been a goal of mine and i've had dreams and visions of this for a while.. the statements suggested here about the sun i fully believe to be true.. thanks for the post..
    I totally believe you will become a star someday too...have you listened to George Kassavalis? He talks about the consciousness/souls that reside as stars and planets and has some very interesting things to say along that nature. That's highly evolved thinking on your part which surely is based in reality on some level...thanks for sharing!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Would the blasting of the cme's remove any protection from the earth and while the earth is less protected would the orbital bodies such as elinin have more of an effect ?
    would be interesting to know whether a cme and an alignment date has been linked
    Good questions...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast