+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Electromagnetic Sun that Births Planets, inhabited by 300 aliens?

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Electromagnetic Sun that Births Planets, inhabited by 300 aliens?

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    I came up with a theory once about how certain planets like Mars lost their atmosphere. By collision. However not collision as we usually think of it. More so it would be a friction event.
    And Earth almost had the same happen before. The idea was that how this occurred was that ~after our star birthed a new planet it flew out away from the sun in our direction and got to close. Mars had this happen as well and was grazed by it and so it lost a bit of surface mass and nearly its atmosphere in the friction. The friction event is electrical in nature.

Ref - Thunderbolts of the Gods - https://youtube.com/watch?v=tIbUK3c9zak
    Great video "Thunderbolts of the Gods"! Thanks for the recommendation...I recently read a whistleblower letter on a forum from someone who worked at Boeing who said that people in the know were worried about something that could hit the planet or the moon, and it wasn't an asteroid. I wonder if that's what they were talking about...a planet whizzing by, or clipping us after being birthed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

bennycog (6th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Yes, ascendingstarseed, that is what my OP was about here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-With-The-Sun

The whistleblower's contact, Sickscent, is a member here at Avalon and has invited discussing this info:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post264920
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

thanks ascendingstarseed for introducing george kavassilas. i had not heard of him before.. i've been listening to his stuff for the last couple days to see what he had to say, and quite a bit of what he says is a big confirmation to me about many things.. a few things in particular really stick out. he mentions that the earth's core is not molten iron, but is liquid crystal, and this is something i've been thinking for quite a while. for many reasons i think this is absolutely true. and it would be another example of how the operations of planets etc are already inherent in us on a micro scale.. i'd mentioned in my last post that as the em of our body increases, the atoms close-pack to form a crystalline information processing system. and i also mentioned the compression/expansion ratio.. to add to this, crystals are piezo-electric, which means they produce electricity when pressure is applied to them, squeeze a crystal and it produces electricity.. well it just so happens, that bone in our bodies, as well as dna and certain proteins are also piezo-electric! this piezo-electric effect would explain the energy self-perpetuation of the earth, the sun, and our bodies potentially.. very cool to hear him mention the liquid crystal aspect. then after that, he said that the earth's crust is squeezing inward, and i almost jumped out of my seat. if the earth's crust is squeezing inward as he says, then due to the piezo-electric effect, that means the earth is growing its electricity, and that makes total sense considering the times, it means the earth is in fact ascending.. very cool to hear him mention that...i believe this is also happening with human beings, i've been first hand experiencing the atom close-packing and squeezing inward of my body when i meditate and even when not, i've called it the alignment process and it started for me about 9 years ago.. so again another example of how the process of the sun and planets is already inherent in us.. another thing that george spoke of that got me excited was the way he spoke of the moon, it was almost as if he was speaking the words right out of my mouth. i've beleived for quite some time that the moon has enslaved the earth under its influence and produces an externally applied consciousness prison.so it was awesome to hear him say the same thing. then when he said that the moon will actually "leave" i shot up out of my chair in excitement. i wrote a poem a couple months ago that suggests the moon's "time" will end, whatever that implies. but something will sever its influence soon i believe. anyways, it was awesome to hear his mentioning of the moon.. the way he mentions the soul origins i find very interesting.. he says that we started out as universes then sifted down into bodily forms and so on. i do at least agree that we are self contained universes, even our individual atoms are like mini galaxies. but anyways.. a whole lot he said i simply agree with, a whole lot was great confirmation, and a lot got me thinking.. i'm very grateful that you introduced me to his work.. thanks...
    Last edited by inzer0; 12th August 2011 at 11:19.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

elysian (16th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2