+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Icke and Jordan Maxwell exchanging accounts describing reptilians

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default David Icke and Jordan Maxwell exchanging accounts describing reptilians

Hi, All:

Click here for a 20 minute unplanned dinner table conversation between David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, in which they exchange reports about the reptilian presence. I grabbed it with a dictaphone I had in my pocket. (Moral of the story: never be without one!)

http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3

Enjoy. (Or be alarmed, depending on your disposition

Cheers, Bill

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

11alone (27th February 2011), Atlas (4th November 2014), Avocadess (26th June 2011), Generous (28th February 2011), Indigo Expressions (11th February 2011), Myatding (30th January 2011), Nate (30th January 2011), Observer1964 (20th May 2013), Spellbound (30th January 2011), Steve C (6th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke and Jordan Maxwell exchanging accounts describing reptilians

Bill, the link's not working!!

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke and Jordan Maxwell exchanging accounts describing reptilians

It works fine here

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I thought Jordan Maxwell and David Icke don`t like each other

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

thank you Bill for your on going work and a truly historic set of interviews .
    I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details.
    Albert Einstein

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Manifestor (here)
    I thought Jordan Maxwell and David Icke don`t like each other
    See this post here, on the David Icke and Jordan Maxwell thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post21777

Quote Originally Posted by thedot
    Dear Bill,

Both interviews are absolutely fabulous! And I suppose there's a "hidden feature" behind their publishing at the same time. There was a kind of competition, if not confrontation, between Jordan and David, which lasted for many years. As far as I know, it's thanks to Camelot/Avalon, and you personally, that this is now over.
    Hi, Paul - very perspicacious!

Yes, I was delighted - more than delighted - that David and Jordan were able to meet again after all these years. They reconnected like lost brothers, and totally appreciated and enjoyed one another's company, insights and stories.

I have a wonderful 90 minute conversation between them, captured impromptu with a handheld camera, which I'll release as soon as I can. It was a great privilege to have been able to play some part in allowing this to manifest.

All best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2010 at 21:40.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (4th November 2014), Revenge24 (30th January 2011), Snoweagle (27th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

A bit creepy,

Ok, a lot creepy.

About 200 questions come to mind, all in a flurry.

I'm just outside LA. Maybe I should ask to help manage Jordan's research material, just so I can occasionally drive him crazy with 10 or 20 at a time.

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 27th May 2010 at 18:44.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Snoweagle (27th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #8
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Will look forward to listen , very interesting

12. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

great stuff

13. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

More information tends to come out of conversations of this nature than some of the interviews. Excellent stuff Bill, thank you for being quick on the record button

14. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Bill, what wonderful interviews! Thanks very much! I think this is really historic material, David Icke and Jordan Maxwell contribute in a loving attitude toward life, everywhere....... but holding a powerful discerning skill at the same time, as love without power is a sugarspin. It's comforting to hear that David and Jordan, as we all humans, experience fear and loneliness from time to time, making the choice to carry the torch of dedication, towards a truly golden age. As I waited for my 21 birthday, I was expecting to know it ALL, becoming of mature age (ahem.......) this was my logic and I was sure of it, what a blow! I had to experience that life is an ongoing movement and an ever changing panorama of choices I make, with others.
    Now, 48 years later, I am very happy to be able to create my life and allowing myself not to know everything.......what should I be doing her if I knew ALL? There would be no surprises and no little pushes, to keep me going towards that golden age. I am in the timeline of my purpose! Great to be able to share, here in Avalon!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hello folks,

Donīt be disturbed by this rather large introduction Iīll get to the point of relevance in a few moments...

Salvia divinorum is a plant from Mexico which contains a strong hallucinogen. Its dried leafs and extracts from them are being used by smoking to experience certain inebriatian and intoxication conditions.

Once having gained interest in this plant and since there is hardly any research done on it I read all experience reports available on drugscouts.de
    to get to know how dangerous the drug actually is:

Although the hallucinogen Salvanorin A is considered to be more potential than LSD
    the substance is abolished really quickly within the body. Therefore the drug is commonly not known for inducing psychosises or addiction nor for causing side effects flash backs or long term consequences. Depending on the dosage itīs a straight magic carpet ride for 30 minutes in average. No matter how impressive the experience might be or how far away you might have flown after that time you will return to planet Earth.
    Personally I could suggest this drug to anyone who considers īrealī to be more than a word.

Now the interesting part:

Of all the reports I read only a handful were extraordinary enough to end up on my biological hard drive disc and one of them popped back into my mind when I listened to that stories.
    This one is kafkaesque in the most possible true meaning of that word. It translates to the following.

"Transformation,

My experiences with Salvia are sheer incredible!!! After the first runs nothing happened yet so I had three hits of a middle dosage. I kept everything in my lungs for very long put the pipe away and from one moment to the next I start to transform further into that reptile brute. The bad thing about it Idonīt imagine being a reptile as I thought at the beginning. When I looked into the mirror I had turned into a reptile with scales and so on. One week has passed and I am getting used to the long tail and the nasty things a reptile does. Writing with these claws is also not easy. My personality as a human being I still have got but it also turns into a reptile. Donīt get me wrong this is a real experience. Nevertheless I want to be human again. Who can help me ? I really need help fast just for my yet alive cat. Greetings Jan."

There is another similar experience with the same drug:
    "[...] It was a feeling as if lots of cube parts furled inside my body and then built up a new life form. This new form ended up in a reptile.[...] I learned from this incomparable high that in my evolution there has never been an ape but as a human being I descend directly from reptiles.[...] I
    suppose this substance induces a physical trip back in time within people who have been imprisoned on the earth for a long time."

My theory is this:

There are at least two different species being talked about.
    The first is the one with capability of telepathy and interdimensional travel.
    The other one is the shapeshifting one.

Could it be that the man being reported to have transformed into a reptile during sex was just as surprised, shocked and disturbed as the woman he was laying with and therefore left in a rush ?

We know of Jordan Maxwell that he is not of earthly origin but does not experience it. With these guys it could be the other way round: Experiencing to be reptile but do not know why. For some reason they are here and experience life as human beings until they suddenly meet their true nature. They could be one of the races Hidden_Hand
    was talking about: "The only 'Reptilian' influences that are in anyway remotely involved with this planet at this time, are those of the Zeta Reticuli and Alpha Draconis systems. They are of no particular threat to you."

What do you think ?
    Last edited by FrankZ; 22nd June 2010 at 03:13.
    Pyramids to Circles

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankZ For This Post:

18. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Loved the interview. For me it showed two distinctly different approaches to the same info. Jordan Maxwell always seems to come from fear & no matter how many times David Icke tried to shift him, Jordan literally wouldn't budge. It's as if a Jordan established a belief 30 years ago and protecting it has become more important to him than the truth. I'm sure Bill, as you have said, Jordan is a good man. But for me he's stuck looking at the future through a rear view mirror. And since he has chosen to align himself w/fear, he is now dialed in to that channel so the voices he is receiving (such as running out of a restaurant & down allies, etc) are always going to be fear-based. I have watched Icke for 20 yrs now & seen him grow & shift. Consciousness is not meant to be stationary. While David points out things that are wrong, corrupt & malevolent he manages to keep us out of fear.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

andrewgreen (10th January 2011), Myatding (30th January 2011), Snoweagle (27th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Loved the interview. For me it showed two distinctly different approaches to the same info. Jordan Maxwell always seems to come from fear & no matter how many times David Icke tried to shift him, Jordan literally wouldn't budge. It's as if a Jordan established a belief 30 years ago and protecting it has become more important to him than the truth. I'm sure Bill, as you have said, Jordan is a good man. But for me he's stuck looking at the future through a rear view mirror. And since he has chosen to align himself w/fear, he is now dialed in to that channel so the voices he is receiving (such as running out of a restaurant & down allies, etc) are always going to be fear-based. I have watched Icke for 20 yrs now & seen him grow & shift. Consciousness is not meant to be stationary. While David points out things that are wrong, corrupt & malevolent he manages to keep us out of fear.
    Great summary, and I agree with you 100%.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FrankZ (here)
    "Transformation,

My experiences with Salvia are sheer incredible!!! After the first runs nothing happened yet so I had three hits of a middle dosage. I kept everything in my lungs for very long put the pipe away and from one moment to the next I start to transform further into that reptile brute. The bad thing about it Idonīt imagine being a reptile as I thought at the beginning. When I looked into the mirror I had turned into a reptile with scales and so on. One week has passed and I am getting used to the long tail and the nasty things a reptile does. Writing with these claws is also not easy. My personality as a human being I still have got but it also turns into a reptile. Donīt get me wrong this is a real experience. Nevertheless I want to be human again. Who can help me ? I really need help fast just for my yet alive cat. Greetings Jan."

What do you think ?
    I'm trying to think of good relevant questions to ask about this experience you have had and are still having, of being transformed into a Reptile, but my mind keeps coming up with things like:

Do you have an overwhelming urge to lay on a rock and bask in the sun?
    Does your mouth water if you think about mice?
    If you cut off your toe, do you think it will grow back?
    Are scales itchy?
    Do you have trouble dressing, does your tail get in the way when putting on your pants? How about shoes, do they still fit?

P.S. Do you have a friend or relative that can look after kitty until kitty doesn't make your tummy grumble?

I will think of more burning questions of a more scientific nature once these silly thoughts dissipate
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FrankZ (here)
    Hello folks,

Donīt be disturbed by this rather large introduction Iīll get to the point of relevance in a few moments...

Salvia divinorum is a plant from Mexico which contains a strong hallucinogen. Its dried leafs and extracts from them are being used by smoking to experience certain inebriatian and intoxication conditions.

Once having gained interest in this plant and since there is hardly any research done on it I read all experience reports available on drugscouts.de
    to get to know how dangerous the drug actually is:

Although the hallucinogen Salvanorin A is considered to be more potential than LSD
    the substance is abolished really quickly within the body. Therefore the drug is commonly not known for inducing psychosises or addiction nor for causing side effects flash backs or long term consequences. Depending on the dosage itīs a straight magic carpet ride for 30 minutes in average. No matter how impressive the experience might be or how far away you might have flown after that time you will return to planet Earth.
    Personally I could suggest this drug to anyone who considers īrealī to be more than a word.

Now the interesting part:

Of all the reports I read only a handful were extraordinary enough to end up on my biological hard drive disc and one of them popped back into my mind when I listened to that stories.
    This one is kafkaesque in the most possible true meaning of that word. It translates to the following.

"Transformation,

There is another similar experience with the same drug:
    "[...] It was a feeling as if lots of cube parts furled inside my body and then built up a new life form. This new form ended up in a reptile.[...] I learned from this incomparable high that in my evolution there has never been an ape but as a human being I descend directly from reptiles.[...] I
    suppose this substance induces a physical trip back in time within people who have been imprisoned on the earth for a long time."

My theory is this:

There are at least two different species being talked about.
    The first is the one with capability of telepathy and interdimensional travel.
    The other one is the shapeshifting one.

Could it be that the man being reported to have transformed into a reptile during sex was just as surprised, shocked and disturbed as the woman he was laying with and therefore left in a rush ?

We know of Jordan Maxwell that he is not of earthly origin but does not experience it. With these guys it could be the other way round: Experiencing to be reptile but do not know why. For some reason they are here and experience life as human beings until they suddenly meet their true nature. They could be one of the races Hidden_Hand
    was talking about: "The only 'Reptilian' influences that are in anyway remotely involved with this planet at this time, are those of the Zeta Reticuli and Alpha Draconis systems. They are of no particular threat to you."

What do you think ?
    So drug use and the effects of said use is considered to be within the realm of legitimate and credible information these days?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 1984 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

shamans in many cultures used drugs to heal and prophecise...our culture has demonised drug use and in doing so people are using drugs in mostly disrespectful and ignorant ways...be very careful with using drugs ,wether natural or synthetic,as they often allow you to access latent DNA potentials by creating temporary bridges to them but those same bridges can severely damage your DNA if you are not prepared for the trip and most people are NOT...mental homes are full of burnt out drug-users

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

My apologies, I don't think this is the thread for this particular subject and I do not want to send it off-course.

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

@Aztar
    I do not have those experiences, I just translated the experience reports posted on the german drug information site. Consider reading carefully next time.

@1984
    Yes, it is. Indeed.
    If the perception of your reality can be altered in a way that you forget who you are and that you are simply because a few milligrams of a chemical substance from a herbal extract is moved through your veins into your brain, what does that tell you about your perception of reality in a regular mode ?
    Only that it relies on your body, on your five senses indeed. That is what David Icke's five-senses-level is all about.

Nevertheless I think I can see the point in your criticism. Let me assure you I would not have posted this information if these experiences would have shown up with another drug and therefore could have been the starting point of a serious mental disorder. As I wrote before Salvia Divinorum is not known for inducing such since its effects vanish within half an hour.

Anyway in my experience if the iron lady, the valkyrie of fallen angels, if irony turns up we are on the right way:
    This is the Project Avalon Forum. We ought to be well informed very open-minded people. We discuss reptile-style extraterrastrial beings, possible future events, ascension, sci-fi black projects and anything alike. And you literally ask for scientifically sound sources of information ?

Do you see my point ?
    Last edited by FrankZ; 28th June 2010 at 21:57.
    Pyramids to Circles

28. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankZ For This Post:

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I've always thought that David Icke was spoon-fed reptilian stories as a dis-info campaign to ruin his credibility.

This could be wrong, of course. Everything else David covers is spot on, for the most part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast