1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Cancer Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    2. Respect her life choices.
    Thank you PathWalker...Your thoughts are appreciated greatly! I really do respect her choices in this, and I'm sure it's a difficult thing to go through.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Here's a cure for just about what ails a Human... it even works on the animal kingdom......and it's a Phyt-substance and is controlled by the Golden Mean..
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=0tghUh4ubbg

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I highly recommend absolutely everybody to see great films like "A Beautiful Truth - Gerson Cancer Cure" and "Super Charge Me".

I'm on my thirty-first day of a raw, living foods lifestyle, and it has completely changed my Life! (Literally, within THREE DAYS, I was seeing Life-changing differences.) And if you read up about the Hippocrates Health Institute or other places that cater to this way of living, the Miracles have been endless in patients with cancer, diverticulitis, MS, diabetes, etc.

The reason raw foods are so fabulous is, when you cook your foods, you're actually killing the vitamins, minerals, and the enzymes that help the food to digest properly within your system. So, of course, when you're eating raw, organic, living foods, your body is getting all the nutrients it needs. What we put in our mouths is probably the most important thing, as far as I'm concerned. (What we put on our skin/in our hair is, of course, really important, too.)

<3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Holly Lindin For This Post:

fifi (30th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

No health expert but from all I have heard from sources I trust I agree 100% regarding D3 and Cayenne Pepper.

I started taking D3 with the swine flu "pandemic" this last year and know about cayenne pepper as part of the "lemon aid diet" (one of more documented types of fasting).

D3, of course, being more important during the colder months in colder climates or for those that avoid the sunlight even in the summertime.

D3 video was posted here at Camelot/Avalon for any new members who wish to visit it.
    Last edited by Calz; 30th January 2011 at 07:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Holly Lindin (30th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Paul, the name Royal Rife is all we need in discussing cancer cures with skeptics. It's so well documented. If that doesn't do it, then mention The Hoxley Cure (not sure about the spelling). This was proven in a court of law where the judge reamed out the FDA! Ultimately though the authorities ran Hoxley out of the country. one of his nurses still runs a clinic in Mexico, touting an 80% cure rate!
    Unfortunatly Rife therapy does not work for everyone. I spent quite a bit of time at a clinic where Rife like therapy was done and most of the clients are now dead from their cancer. They were using the Resonate Light from Canada and a multiple wave oscillator from New Zealand.

Much depends on the type of equipement you use as well as other supporting regimens. As far as I know I was one of the few people who got rid of their low level of cancer... I used along with the above, 3 days a week with the GB4000 with amp that is said to use Rife's origianl cancer frequencies. I know not of another machine that does this, but this was 6 years ago now so maybe there is. I also found hulda clarks parasite cleanse to be extremely effective.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

NancyV (2nd February 2011), sandy (31st January 2011)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I'd like to add two natural remedies from plants:

Kalanchoe

Aloe vera

These are commonly used in South America for treating a wide variety of ailments, including cancer. They are super plants. There's useful info on the Internet about them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Holly Lindin (30th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Paul, the name Royal Rife is all we need in discussing cancer cures with skeptics. It's so well documented. If that doesn't do it, then mention The Hoxley Cure (not sure about the spelling). This was proven in a court of law where the judge reamed out the FDA! Ultimately though the authorities ran Hoxley out of the country. one of his nurses still runs a clinic in Mexico, touting an 80% cure rate!
    Rifes theories have really grabbed my attention, also the Sodium Bicarb info. I work as Critical Care RN and have learnt from MD's and observed that when the blood becomes too acidotic (measured from arterial blood gas results ABG's) some medications have a very decreased effect (dopamine, Neosynephrine, ect (vassopressors that are used to maintain an artificially increased blood pressure)). An amp of Sodium Barcarb is ordered, pushed IV (therby moving the PH towards a less acidotic/more alkalotic state) and within seconds to minutes blood pressure is rising with no change in the pressor infusion rate. Drawing from the plant world, some plants/organisms simply cannot survive within certain PH ranges, one could/would surmise that the blood is simply another environment capable sustaining growth and that its ph level has a direct effect on what organism/bacteria/virus can survive within it. Back to Rife and the use of sound, drawing from physics, all things have a resonant frequency and if that frequency is matched the object will resonate and can be stressed to the point of failure, which has been observed in the shattering of wine glasses by the human voice and/or sound generators, The wind and the Tahcoma Narrows bride, and Aircraft failure due to harmonic resonance in flight. In the book "The music of life" by Hazrat Inayat Khan, the idea that all things in creation are sound is described in many ways. Its a shame these alternative theories don't receive more attention and research today, but the reality is this (back to the conspiracy), IF there were simplistic inexpensive cures for the majority of diseases/ailments/cancers out there the pharmaceutical industry would NOT want you to know about it. Baking Soda is cheap and modulating sound waves is pretty easy too, not much room for markup to make it a billion dollar industry. As I have read in many posts and personal taglines, we need to seek the truth for ourselves and not just accept any information blindly. I do not talk about these things where I work with colleagues or patients but I do practice on myself for my own research/knowledge/well being.
    Take Care All. (my first post)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jinn71 For This Post:

witchy1 (31st January 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Another easily obtainable proven cure for cancer is Sodium Carbonate....
    http://www.healingcancernaturally.co...treatment.html

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    I started taking D3 with the swine flu "pandemic" this last year and know about cayenne pepper as part of the "lemon aid diet" (one of more documented types of fasting).
    Last year I read an article in the MSM about a flu study just concluded in Japan at a medical university. They had given one group of kids Vit D3, one had a flu vaccine. The test was run for 4 months. For the first 2 months there was little help for the Vit D3 group. But after the 2nd month that group started to surpass the vaccine group and eventually did much better at avoiding the flu. The researchers were so excited that they wanted to do another study this year that lasted for 6 months.

I don't recall how much the kids took but they recognized that it took a few months to get their levels back up to summertime levels, hence the 6 month trial. Hope they are allowed to do it!

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

This is a subject close to my heart as my husband at the age of 41 had bowel, kidney cancer which spread to his liver caused they say by cyclosporin medication for psoriasis they removed the tumors and offered chemo which we refused as we thought we would go the alternative route and Iam pleased to tell you all coming up to 5yrs clear we think has helped keep the cancer away not bad considering he was given 25% chance of surviving. He takes
    Vitamin C, Vit D ,vit E, vit B, Minerals, Flaxseed oil, Apricot kennels all washed down with a pro-biotic drink and not forgetting a little positive thinking

Hope this helps

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goldmother For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (1st February 2011)

17. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just thought the folks at cancer.org deserved to be listed here:

http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/Trea...rals/vitamin-d

This vitamin D angle isn't as taboo as all that. It's being studied. Like so many 'alternative cures', careful study is often misunderstood as 'conspiracy to suppress'. Knowing people in this field as I do, I just don't take that kind of talk super seriously.

'Cure' maybe isn't the right word here.

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Transdimensional Bean Pod (here)
    Just thought the folks at cancer.org deserved to be listed here:

http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/Trea...rals/vitamin-d

This vitamin D angle isn't as taboo as all that. It's being studied. Like so many 'alternative cures', careful study is often misunderstood as 'conspiracy to suppress'. Knowing people in this field as I do, I just don't take that kind of talk super seriously.

'Cure' maybe isn't the right word here.
    Guess you can only go on your own experiences on a topic such as this
    As for me i truly believe there is a cure for cancer after all isn't cancer just defective cells all you gota do is find out what makes them defective and then try to correct it I always think nature has the cure for all things but thats just me

19. The Following User Says Thank You to goldmother For This Post:

Holly Lindin (1st February 2011)

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

The Beck protocol, Dr Bob Beck's 3 cheap medical devices, and Mr. Jim Humble's MM2.

21. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Concerning the Cancer therapy discovered in 1928 by Dr. Gerson.

The Gerson Miracle
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/180363/the-gerson-miracle

Or just search the web for, Gerson Therapy

More information at Gerson Institute website: http://www.gerson.org/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dadoffourkids For This Post:

peterspm (1st February 2011)

23. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

I want to thank you for this thread Richard.
    As of today i have started a regime of 5000 iu's of D3. I am using the Sunvite brand sold by holland and Barret in England. They are 1000iu's each.
    As for cayenne pepper, i have long known of its many benefits from my dipping into Pagan and Wicca resources.
    Cayenne pper used to be the cure all of the seventies as i understand. Things go in and out of fashion lol.

I take it you know about its ability to equalize blood pressure throughout the body and the documented accounts of it halting heart attacks?
    For other members wishing to use cayenne, please build up to strong doses as if taken orally with water or other one can quite literally gag and choke ( as per my first experience ). Cayenne is best taken orally as the mouth prepares the stomach.

Anyway I may up the doses of D3, i think i'll jump 1000 in weekly increments to notice any side effects first.
    I suffer from anxiety attacks at the moment and i have a suspicion of high blood pressure. Also some skin problems and various other ailments. I'll post here if any get better.
    Thanks once again.
    Ian

24. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member E.Yes's Avatar
    Thanks

Lots of god info on the thread, thanks all!

I started taking vitamin D3 after seeing Bill's interview with Gabriel Stahler, it's been a couple of months now and I'm curious to compare blood test results. My D levels were actually fine, if maybe on the low side of fine, before I started taking it. I also infrequently use sunscreen. Maybe my first trip to the beach during a season to avoid a burn, after that, bring it on. My logic is simple: the sun is good and it won't hurt me.

I mentioned some of the info here to someone and got this amazing video in return, in which cancer is removed in real time purely by intent:
    https://youtube.com/user/woodvery.../3/fmMNlmn1DPc
    Last edited by E.Yes; 1st February 2011 at 22:10.

25. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Goldenserenity (here)
    I wish my sister would try something different as she has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. She knew a while back that she had it, but some "Holistic practitioner" she knew insisted it was not cancer and she believed her despite the test she had that said she did have cancer. She let it go and let it go and it traveled to her brain where they had to do emergency brain surgery and removed that part of it, but by then it had traveled elsewhere. She has been going to the Tulsa Oklahoma Cancer Treatment center, but the cancer continues to grow. They have given her no more than 5 years of survival. To top it off, my father passed away in January from brain cancer.
    See the thread bindweed for cancer on this forum and get her on mms1 and mms2, the budwig diet and lugols iodine supplementation. I doubt she will last 5 years with the progress of the cancer you reported.
    I know someone who cured her breast cancer with mms1 and budwig diet alone

26. Link to Post #38
    Croatia Deactivated
    Thanks

I can confirm from my own experience that Sodium Bi-Carbonate does kill fungus but B17 from apricot kernels does a better job...better and faster!
    If cancer is a fungus, then it sure will be killed by those 2 ^^

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Thanks so much for posting all this great information. I'm going to go downstairs and take some vitamin D after this post!!! I have not been in the sun for months. It's quite annoying big pharma doesn't use their "most profitable industry on the planet" profits for real natural cures due to no patent possible. Capitalism + health = do not mix or there's trouble...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

NancyV (2nd February 2011)

29. Link to Post #40
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Much depends on the type of equipement you use as well as other supporting regimens. As far as I know I was one of the few people who got rid of their low level of cancer... I used along with the above, 3 days a week with the GB4000 with amp that is said to use Rife's origianl cancer frequencies. I know not of another machine that does this, but this was 6 years ago now so maybe there is. I also found hulda clarks parasite cleanse to be extremely effective.
    I have a GB4000 and plan to use it for a few things. The research on RIFE is extensive for those prepared to do the research.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast