+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The difference between beliefs and ideas.

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default The difference between beliefs and ideas.

The difference between beliefs and ideas.

Beliefs are structured with no bend – if you like they are set in stone, they are the laws in which your own self is programmed into the bound of non-infinity. Beliefs have been designed to separate you from the infinite whole. The matrix of life has been programmed to mirror image all beliefs, the infinite web of creation, therefore keeping you trapped in one reality and your mind narrow. Beliefs are the mirror image of the contractive side of one’s self and creation.

Ideas have no boundaries; they can be bent in either direction. An idea does not make you rigid or narrow in the mind. An idea is the mirror image of you (infinite consciousness) and creation. Therefore it creates the infinites side of our reality and all that is. Ideas mirror the radiating side of creation within finite possibility. Ideas are totally balanced within themselves.

From what I have been feeling is that beliefs keep us locked within the matrix and it is much better to have ideas. Also as I’m writing this post, something tells me that they are the balance to each other – this feels right but I can’t quite explain why? I wonder if any of you feel this? It’s strange to me because I look at everything as infinite, then all is possible. No one is right or wrong in their beliefs. The true guide in life comes from knowing and ideas leave infinite amount of doors for you to go through where beliefs narrow your experience. Anyway what do you all think of this? Lol

Love to you all

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The difference between beliefs and ideas.

you my man say the nicecest things

and are like a mirror to my own understanding ....

ah " not belive ..) your the best simple the best ..
    thanks dear jan .., love n kindnes rhythmmm

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The difference between beliefs and ideas.

Explore research and experience and let your heart do the talking. The world of ideas becomes part of your unlimited imagination to reach the unreachable and defy the impossible thus becoming that which we have always been infinite souls with unlimited potential.

Many blessings to all...

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There is nothing wrong in creating/accepting a belief, IMO it is almost impossible to avoid, after all you are often not even aware of your subconsciously held beliefs.

What is more important than having a belief is maintaining the ability to change it. With the understanding that we create our beliefs based upon our own experiences, as do those who's beliefs may conflict with ours. We should realise that holding a belief does not have too mean keeping ones mind closed to others. It is in the semantics of belief that problems can occur.

Robert Anton Wilson referred to "reality tunnels" in which every one of us exists...he also repeatedly stated "the map is not the territory" (RIP RAW)

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

hmm... perhaps my favorite Morris Berman quote might be of help...

"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you."

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I agree with you here, Jan.

I think that everything is possible too and having ideas do help us having beliefs, maybe wider, more free, dettached beliefs.

And i believe that belief, lol, has a dark side called tradition and there is where many bad practices of human kind resides.

Of course, there are good traditions as well as good beliefs, but i talk about the ones that really limitate us, chain us to the ground, making it almost impossible for us to break free, be ourselves.

I recurrently think that the more you repeat something, a behaviour, an action, a movement, anything, the more you crystalize it. And yourself into it.

It's like writing or drawing on a notebook, the stronger you do the drawing or writting, the longer the markings will be on the following pages, under the one you used. (anyone got my idea here? lol.)

So...i believe that the more we let our mind and soul free to go wherever it wants, always respecting morals, real human and life morals and respect for life, ours and others, the better.

We don't need emprisonment. We don't need anything making us do what we don't want, what we are not.

We are free, freedom isn't a gift, isn't something you can take or give, is like air, it's life, everything has it, it's the basis.

So....

+ Reply to Thread