+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Encounters with reptilians/strange beings in dreams

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Encounters with reptilians/strange beings in dreams

Not a prediction thread. Also not a thread for those who don't believe in Reptlians and wish to flame/mock/waste time.

I had a dream last week during the day time (I sleep during the day because I work at night) and it involved myself inquiring about an event that involved mass evacuations.

I remember walking up to an officer type and asking questions about what was going on. As I tried to move forward, the "being" grabbed me and I came face to face with its' eyes, which rolled back to reveal reptilian-like eyes. A feeling of immense fear came over me and as soon as a few hours after I woke up, I still felt the fear from this "being".

I was not under the influence of any substances at the time so that can be ruled out. I do think that this is an episode of what are called "night terrors" and since this dream happened during the day, my sleep patterns might have been different.

I had a second dream that involved a friend of mine going completely berzerk, biting me and acting "not of this world". It was so bizarre and it might have had to do with a bad situation that said friend is dealing with and recollections of their bizarre behavior in the past. Still, it had the same "held-back" feeling as the first dream.

Just thought I'd share as these are very unusual dreams.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

<8> (1st July 2011), astrid (1st July 2011), dan i el (1st July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st July 2011), Draco (8th July 2011), fifi (1st July 2011), Fred Steeves (1st July 2011), Gaia (1st July 2011), Jake (8th July 2011), king anthony (1st July 2011), Marikins (1st July 2011), MMA_Fan (1st July 2011), NancyV (2nd July 2011), Referee (1st July 2011), Ria (1st July 2011), shadowstalker (1st July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: Encounters with reptilians/strange beings in dreams

Hi HJ,
    If you dream along these lines again, please do not feel fear.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

dan i el (1st July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st July 2011), Fred Steeves (1st July 2011), Lost Soul (23rd July 2011), Ria (1st July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Hi HJ,
    If you dream along these lines again, please do not feel fear.
    Unfortunately, it is very hard for me to avoid such fears when I am vulnerable during the daytime.

Life has been very strange as of late and I've not been feeling myself for a while. A strong feeling of "impending doom" is what I have on most days.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (1st July 2011), Lefty Dave (1st July 2011), Marikins (1st July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

HJ. Be very mindful of your dreams. Great and sudden and instant and burning fear and excitement are not necessarily the result of Lucid Dreaming images. In fact, it is quite often the other way around. The imagery will be a result of the emotion and one will never be the wiser. Great and sudden fear in these type of dreams, is ONE way that lower vibrational astral entities can control the outcome of someones 'overall view'. I cannot vouch for the reptilian races,,, but I am intimately aware of Astral entities and beings.

Also, I have said it before, I will say it again,,, Many dreams are Astral Events that we are remembering via the dream-states.

It is never 'just a dream'!
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (1st July 2011), Ecnal61 (1st July 2011), Fred Steeves (1st July 2011), Marikins (1st July 2011), MMA_Fan (1st July 2011), NancyV (2nd July 2011), SHAPE (1st July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

We are all being asked to clear old negatives from many other lives. If you don't believe you've lived before there might be some resistance to this process. During the process many previous experiences will rise to the surface to be dealt with and resolved. By allowing them some space to get out there into the light of day so-to-speak, you can see them as the negative residues or small fractures that need to be released before a certain wholeness can be gained through gathering all these old memories and remnants into a clearer and more refined state of being.

The feeling of doom is being felt by all of us at one time or another right now during this sorting period. It's a terrible feeling meant to get our attention so whatever is causing these feelings can be dealt with so that it will go away. When we don't acknowledge them it gets worse until we are forced to change something and do things differently and then they will go away with some new resolution. It's meant to force us to reflect on unresolved issues within our own lives and minds.

Imagine in this life how many dark ones we've each bumped into, people who may have betrayed us at some time in the past. I've seen close friends whose eyes can change as you've described and if it happens in daylight or full awareness it's very different than during a dream like state as just happened in your experience. There is no doubt this would be very disturbing.

However, since we've been forewarned that these old negatives will be coming forth, we can be aware of it and watch for when it happens just as you have here and we can share it with others who have had similar experiences. Many of us will be having stuff like this happen, too. Consider yourself a trailblazer here on Avalon. When they happen during dreams this is much more frightening and something much easier to resolve in another state of greater awake or awarenessis .

We are told to be calm when something like this happens, and act like a spectator, somewhat detached, not denying fear or other feelings but in a watchful state if possible and just watch carefully as events unfold in these dreamlike states. Try to remember the feelings that surface immediately as they hold many clues for further resolution. Each holds messages that require some sort of resolution if nothing more than to enable us to overcome the fear that rises to the surface of our consciousness. We are not to be judgmental just observe the message or our perception of what is happening.

This is the purpose of such experiences to bring things to the surface maybe we've been successful suppressing for most of our lives. All of these old issues need to be released, so that they trouble us no more. Everyone has these old fears in one form or another and there are no exceptions. It's the same process one way or another that all of us are going through. It's a good thing, a healthy thing even though it doesn't feel like it at the time. Pay attention because the sooner we get these issues out into the daylight, the sooner we can be free of them. The great relief you feel is well worth the temporary discomfort. It is mainly negatives that are no longer needed and must be released and transformed now.

You may want to work on getting your vibration higher. I noticed your icon with Black Sabbath ~ if this reflects your current interests you may be attracting some lower vibrations to yourself that may involve reptile vibes. It could even be your own higher self giving you a nudge to seek more uplifting interests. This would be up to you to respond to or not. There are some easy ways to raise your vibration. I've posted them in the Avalon forums and don't want to bore you but I would be happy to assist you if you have missed these comments and threads. It's really very easy for anyone to do and it's painless. I'm sure many others will add to these ideas and I wish you well, sweetie. May all your dreams be happy ones. Much love! xoxoxox

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st July 2011), Jake (8th July 2011), MMA_Fan (1st July 2011), Moonwish (17th July 2011), shadowstalker (1st July 2011), Swanette (2nd July 2011), Tweakzz (1st July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member nickc2496's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually had a friend of min (a matial artist) fend off a reptilian that was being a vampire to me, in a dream of his, at the time i was recovering from an episode of depression ie i was vanurable - it was a dream yes, but it had a real effect on reality and my energy, so it was 'real'... they do exist and they are real...and its only the tip of the iceberg...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nickc2496 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (1st July 2011), Draco (8th July 2011), Fred Steeves (1st July 2011), Jake (8th July 2011), MMA_Fan (1st July 2011), NancyV (2nd July 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I don't think my musical choice has anything to do with this. If anything, listening to such music relaxes me. Luckily, I know when to take a break from it. It also "gets me going" if you know what I mean as in inspires me.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Hi Humble. Some dream interpreters suggest going back into your dream and overcoming the entity by standing up to it even fighting it. You can do it whilst awake too. Maybe even forgiveness will work. Could be an inner demon that needs addressing. Hope this helps and sweet dreams!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Marikins (1st July 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I like to crank up my Black Sabbath greatest hits cd every now and then, hell it's classic stuff. But, I also have a mind to keep contact with "the shadow" in a well monitored environment. I definately do not associate myself with it. If that makes sense.

That was a keen observation by Darla. I'd think twice about that avatar, it's an extension of you.

As far as the dream goes, I would say that either real or symbolic, it's something that you are going to have to face head on, with no fear. State your intent now to do so, because there's no getting around it.

Cheers,
    Fred

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I would say that you're being judgmental here by continuing to insinuate that my musical tastes are the root cause of this.

I shouldn't expect any less from people who believe in "Ashtar" and all that Galactic Federation nonsense.

I already stated that I know when to take a break from such things. To help, I listened to some meditation music and tried to let loose a bit.

I actually encountered that same being in a dream this morning but I didn't feel so fearful this time.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Draco (8th July 2011), Lisab (1st July 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    …I came face to face with its' eyes, which rolled back to reveal reptilian-like eyes. A feeling of immense fear came over me and as soon as a few hours after I woke up, I still felt the fear from this "being".
    Quote Posted by nickc2496 (here)
    …in a dream of his… it was a dream yes, but it had a real effect on reality and my energy, so it was 'real'... they do exist and they are real...
    I say, “this species” is flesh and blood – like anything else. “This species” is not inter-dimensional (not to be confused with “others places” that are), “this species” is not evil as “they” are simply surviving and looking after “their” own interests, “this species” is not from distant planet – some of “them” have gone elsewhere, “this species” are not demons or some nonsensical thought as such.

To say in dream they are real as to effect reality, is to promote a falsehood of “this specie’s” existence. I say, it appears from your words you / your friend had a dream and only a dream; for in reality there is more than the eyes that can be seen when “this species” projects.

However, this is not to imply that “this species” were not seen (by you or someone known) at some point, which the subconscious recalled in sleep. It also may be possible that the recall is from “this species” projecting through you / someone known and your / their subconscious has captured it.

When one comes face-to-face, either through projection or in physical form, be aware this is not a (self) manifestation, which can simply be sidestepped; for this is false empowerment and some of “those others” have given this thought (to some) for “their” benefit. “This species” have distrust towards human beings as well as “those others” including within “their own kind”. Friend or foe is on an “individual bases”.

Discussion on sound attracting is explainable for low density tones (not in the vibe nonsense way) and higher pitched sounds attract different species. If this is not believed, than all one needs to do is examine what sounds attract what kind of “known species” – for example, what “species” are attracted to high pitched whistles and what species are attracted to low rumble tones (“vibrations” is the clue).

There is nothing spiritual, mystical, magical and such about “this species” or “those others”; to make such more than what “they” are - is to “empower” “them” and give self defeat. I say, many will deceive, by chance and design, with nonsensical talk with what “they” are and what to do (or not)… the same many that reject the truth of why human existence is and everything that is related. Fear is empowering when not crippling – thus do not set fear aside for those who say to do just that are foolish - as the ones who say this have no true survival skills. However, most of the masses will fear “this species”, as most are only human.
    Last edited by king anthony; 1st July 2011 at 22:01.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Swanette (2nd July 2011), thunder24 (2nd July 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yeah Humble, have you thought about changing that avatar it really is no good. What about one from Glee?

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[side topic regarding avatar]

I say, is it not amusing how those with no avatar and those who hide behind one (without even showing a real photo in their profile) can impose on another’s choice. I have been challenged on my “avatar photo” (which is of me); personally, I refuse to make someone else’s problem mine and for those who cannot even show their face should remain silent.

[back on topic]

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Lisab (1st July 2011), thunder24 (1st July 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Actually I find heavy music helps me to ground as I can get really spacey and anxious from time to time. I think it's the bass grounding my base chakra so to speak.

25. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Actually I find heavy music helps me to ground as I can get really spacey and anxious from time to time. I think it's the bass grounding my base chakra so to speak.
    To begin - lotus position, find your chi and begin with meditation…

[chosen for the length of play time, under two minutes]

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Lisab (1st July 2011), Normalguy31 (2nd July 2011), Sierra (1st July 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

One of my strongest dreams was that i killd my older brother! I dont remember waking up, i found my self walking out from the house. I sat down outside in the dark crying and thinking i cant make this right. I still was sure it was real! My sister came out (she heard me walking out from the house) I was shaking and after a few min i askt her if she can look if my brother was alive. And when she came back and told me he was fine i told her about my dream and it was so real.

I belive now we are energi beings who just use this bodies to learn hear where we are at this point. And if so, There are no dreams! The word dream are a man made word. I see dreaming as we call it, going around and learning from the never ending realitys, dimensions, future and so on call it what you will..
    Its normal to fear things in this bodies we use here. But slowly i am learning to control my fears in my dreams and in this life. Try to think realy hard as you going to sleep what you whant to experience. It works great for me, i remember 4-5 dreams a night now.

Here are a clip that might help you...

Love to you all....

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Lisab (2nd July 2011), Swanette (2nd July 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fox.mulder (here)
    Yeah Humble, have you thought about changing that avatar it really is no good. What about one from Glee?
    You've got to be kidding me.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

RMorgan (8th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Hi Humble Janitor,
    I have found that fear comes from a feeling of helpness or lack of control of a situation in a nightmare or dream. Before you go to sleep tell yourself I will consicuously explore my dream / nightmare if I have one when I sleep. By taking control of the dream / nightmare and steering which way you wish it to go you will no longer fear the experience.
    For example I have friend whom has horrific nightmares involving a large white house with many rooms from which she would wake up terrified. I suggested that when she has these nightmares use it as an opportunity to explore the house and location of the nightmare. She did, she has taken control of the nightmare and now no longer wakes up in fear of these nightmares.
    I also had a similiar fear of a recurring dream of diving of a cliff several hundred metres above a rocky platform the dream stopping several metres from impact, naturally I woke in a sweet and in fear. I got feed up waking up every night in fear, so one night I woke up several metres form hitting the rocky platform again I immediately tried to get back to sleep and forced myself to hit that platform it worked I did and woke up with a tingling sensation all over my body like when an arm goes to sleep. Therafter I didn't have this nightmare again.
    Last edited by BMJ; 2nd July 2011 at 12:38. Reason: typo

32. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

<8> (2nd July 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Quote Posted by fox.mulder (here)
    You've got to be kidding me.
    yes i was. Not many people in this world get humor that can only be appreciated from watching too many english sitcoms.

34. Link to Post #20
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Dear Humble Janitor,

Donīt worry my friend. Dreams are a VERY complex subject. If youīre interest in learning more, just get a couple of Freudīs books about the subject. C.G Jung has taken the subject even further, so I recommend you to buy some of his books. Itīs not easy reading, however, youīll learn a lot about dreams from these two MASTERS of the human psychology.

Not all dreams are signs. Not all dreams are predictions, but almost all dreams are just symbolic.

Most dreams just gather fragments of your experiences you have during the day and organize the information in a very complex way.

Letīs say youīve spent great part of your time, reading about reptilians and UFOs on this forum. Itīs NATURAL that you dream about these subjects during your sleep time.

When you dream about something, donīt try to judge it with your natural mind, but try to reflect about what this "something" represents for you.

When you think about reptilians, what they represent for you? Fear of the unknown? Fear of some changing situation that you might be going trough?

Please, donīt get into the "new age" way of judging and interpreting dreams. Things are much more complex than that!
    Last edited by RMorgan; 8th July 2011 at 15:08.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast