+ Reply to Thread

Thread: India: Rajasthan in 'cars for sterilisation' drive

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default India: Rajasthan in 'cars for sterilisation' drive

FYI:
    Quote Health officials in the Indian state of Rajasthan are launching a new campaign to try reduce the high population growth in the area.

They are encouraging men and women to volunteer for sterilisation, and in return are offering a car and other prizes for those who come forward.

Among the rewards on offer is the Indian-made Tata Nano - the world's cheapest car.

Many in the government are worried about the size of India's population.

It is expected to overtake that of China by 2030.

Sitaram Sharma, the head doctor of Jhunjunu in western India, is hopeful that the chance to win a car might be just enough to tempt at least 20,000 men and women to undergo sterilisation.

He is also offering motorcycles, televisions and food blenders.

The offer is open to all Indians and not just residents of his drought-prone region.

Other regions have also offered incentives for couples volunteering for sterilisation.

A nationwide campaign was abandoned in the 1970s, however, after complaints that thousands of men and women were forced into having the operation.
    source
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13982031

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Default Cars for Sterilisation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13982031
    Chance to win a car for getting the snip? I'll walk thank you very much.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Cars for Sterilisation

Wow thats A new one , well if folks take that into consideration, I do hope that the gov gives them a car for life.
    Problem with this, is sometimes folks change there mind on getting fixed. what then.
    And some folks may be doing this out of desperation for transportation.
    This is surely something that the individual will have to think upon for the long wrong.
    Things change they always do.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

So, if for instance 20,000 guys get snipped to enter and only one wins, what then? There'll be 19,999 Suckers!!!

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Default Re: India: Rajasthan in 'cars for sterilisation' drive

Well, it's a step up from depopulation......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

ktlight (3rd July 2011)

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I meant that it was a step up from depopulation as in murdering 6 billion people...

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I tought from the thread title that they were kidnapping people and sterilizing them right on the spot, in the car used for kidnap. LOL I must have a good imagination.

In India, people give their kidney for below a $1,000 in order to pay debts or buy food. They are that poor. Of course then those are good incentives. I much prefer these incentives to killing 6 millions. And don't worry about de-snipping, they usually do not have enough money to do this surgery anyhow. Some may even want to have the snipping but won't because of cost, or yet because of manhood, or both. But to get a car keeps your manhood alive.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Doesn't it make you wonder what some countries are doing with all of their money?
    Cars for a snip sounds like a dumb idea to me.... A car is good for a couple years, right? When it's junked, then what do you have? IMO selling out your own future generations (bloodline) is as bad as genocide.
    Let people make it easy for TPTB to take everything from them.... Heck, they think they own the whole world already....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 19th July 2011 at 01:55.

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Wow thats A new one , well if folks take that into consideration, I do hope that the gov gives them a car for life.
    Problem with this, is sometimes folks change there mind on getting fixed. what then.
    And some folks may be doing this out of desperation for transportation.
    This is surely something that the individual will have to think upon for the long wrong.
    Things change they always do.
    I think people have to live with their decisions. I'm not a cold-hearted person... far, far, far from it. As I see it, getting sterilized is just as life-changing as having a child. Neither action should be taken lightly but you should be able to, if you want to. If you get rewarded for doing so, how is that bad? We all know that if we weren't meant to reproduce, we wouldn't have the equipment; however, we do have minds and senses. I don't venture to speak for everyone when I say... my senses tell me we are over-taxing the world's natural resources by our shear numbers. I speak about this every chance I get because it seems so obvious, and I don't understand how others can miss it, educated or not. However, everyone I talk to seems to agree with me, as if they already know it inately. So, why haven't we stopped having so many babies? Why haven't we hit the magical number in our own environmnet where, like rabbits, we sense it's time to slow down production? Where's the mental and spiritual switch?

We certainly don't mind culling the herd for any other species on this planet but we don't appreciate the same science, when it comes to our own species. Somehow, this becomes grossly unthinkable. So, who is going to tell the rabbits that they have mortally sinned in the eyes of God?

+ Reply to Thread