+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weirdest Dream Experience I've Ever Had

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Weirdest Dream Experience I've Ever Had

I'm a little skittish about posting this because it is so weird. Things like this make you feel pretty strange when you are wide awake.

I went to sleep around midnight, and I found myself waking up ever 45 min. to an hour all night long. First time, a big spider was on my pillow. I was startled and did a quick sweep of the hand, flipped on the light and nothing was anywhere. I decided, I was dreaming.

The next time I woke up to a strange noise inside my head, a low, repeating, pulsing, mechanical sound. I woke up and it stopped.

45 minutes later it was a vision of a land crab digging in the sand, I woke up as it dug under the sand.

45 min.- hour later the sound was back, immediately after I had a flash of a miniature city being assembled. It was growing extremely quickly, by itself.

This went on all night long, with different things being made, pixelated, and animated. Finally, I was totally frustrated, sleep deprived, and I said, "I know I'm dreaming but this has to stop. What is going on? "

As clear as possible, I received a message that said we are trying to teach you to manifest.

Love, Mandala

I said ok, great, but enough for tonight and it stopped.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

astrid (3rd July 2011), dan i el (3rd July 2011), DeDukshyn (3rd July 2011), fifi (3rd July 2011), fosselovelight (4th July 2011), king anthony (3rd July 2011), nickc2496 (3rd July 2011), PixieDust (3rd July 2011), Ria (3rd July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: Weirdest Dream Experience I've Ever Had

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    This went on all night long, with different things being made, pixelated, and animated. Finally, I was totally frustrated, sleep deprived, and I said, "I know I'm dreaming but this has to stop. What is going on? "

As clear as possible, I received a message that said we are trying to teach you to manifest.

I said ok, great, but enough for tonight and it stopped.
    There could have been something going on during the night and “those others” clouded your perception as to what was actually happening. When you voiced out loud your awareness, which could have been unexpected by “those others”, they may have addressed your acknowledgment of awareness so that you would be calm(er).

Relying on your thoughts and memories, “they” gave you something that you would have found comfort with; afterwards they may have increased “their” “abilities” so that you could not recall anything more if they continued.

An example of this is when some makes claim that a messiah’s name, “god’s” name, thought of some sort of “self control”, some holy symbol and such has “saved” them – when the reality is, the reality of “their” doing had not stopped. This is the issue when many rely on that which gives them comfort, for it has not prepared them or “armed” them to deal with and resolve this reality if/when needed or desired.

I say, until one is free (in mind and body) one cannot escape what “those others” do.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Davidallany (3rd July 2011), DeDukshyn (3rd July 2011), nickc2496 (3rd July 2011), thunder24 (3rd July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

King Anthony,

Are you aware of the 5% nation and God Body's? thankyou.

Mandala,

If you are comfortable dealing with these entities, maybe you should tell them to ask you first, do you want these things to happen? try confronting them first with your conditions. Not saying they will, but they should {in the moral sense}, accept.

peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Davidallany (3rd July 2011), DeDukshyn (3rd July 2011), nickc2496 (3rd July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote I received a message that said we are trying to teach you to manifest.
    Learn what you can then please teach it. May your dreams come true.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 3rd July 2011 at 00:41.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

fosselovelight (4th July 2011), nickc2496 (3rd July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    I say, what is there to learn and teach if these things are deceptions by “those others” serving “their” purpose; mind what one hopes for or wishes for another, as they may very well obtain it and the responsibility will (in part) fall on the one who hoped or wished.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

nickc2496 (3rd July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

mandala,

i do not think this was a negative "attack" or occurance. It was your spirit guides/gaurdian angels whatever you'd like to call them.

every now and then i have a dream where i can't always figure out if its still happening. Like i'll think theres a bunch of bugs in my bed so i jump out of bed flip the light on and have to strip my bed and shake the sheets out before i could go back to sleep. Another one was my bed was full of metal and as i rolled over i thought a wire was going to poke me in the eye, many other scenerios. I always feel slightly disoriented after.

i never really look into them much or the meanings behind them but your spider comment reminded me of it.

have you meditated on manifest yet? I'd keep your senses open (as long as you dont feel threatened by it) to see if they have any more messages from you. There could be many things manifest means.

peace!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

astrid (3rd July 2011), nickc2496 (3rd July 2011), Ria (3rd July 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

arachnids are supposedly creative beings - hence spider webs .. and land crabs are reasonably closely related. You received the message of manifestation -- to me this all sort of fits. Process this energy and love the entities that come into your dreams if you are able, this processes the energy, and sleeping dreams are so much more efficient to work in than the waking dreams ("real" life) ... There is ahnother thread where I think it was Anno who had arachnid dreams as well ... I know many people who seem top be at the stage of having to process arachnid energy ... my 2 cents I'll post that thread if I can find it ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you to all who have responded. I plan to re-read and contemplate what each of you have said. Peace, Mandala

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

nickc2496 (3rd July 2011), Ria (3rd July 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

perhaps you've been chipped and it grows by its self. Eat kelp
    Why not now?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

been having some seriously weird dream sequences myself. Yesterday it was like a photo album, one image after another, completely random images. photo's of people i didnt know in places which did not resonate with me. This morning i had a macabre dream which involved a large house, a maid answers the door and a man gives her a massive gold chain. he then drops down dead. She goes inside with the chain and subsequently becomes ill. It is then discovered that the gold chain is in fact radioactive and that all inside will shortly die. very strange. quite disconcerting.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member nickc2496's Avatar
    Thanks

Great Video
    It can change

22. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member nickc2496's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    I say, what is there to learn and teach if these things are deceptions by “those others” serving “their” purpose; mind what one hopes for or wishes for another, as they may very well obtain it and the responsibility will (in part) fall on the one who hoped or wished.
    Because the only way to truly learn something is to experience it, and that is always relative to the individual...teachers can lead you towards experiences but its the individual who must experience it
    It can change

23. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nickc2496 (here)
    Because the only way to truly learn something is to experience it, and that is always relative to the individual...teachers can lead you towards experiences but its the individual who must experience it
    I say, you have not understood my words.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th July 2011 at 10:00. Reason: fix quote'ing

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mondaze (here)
    been having some seriously weird dream sequences myself. Yesterday it was like a photo album, one image after another, completely random images. photo's of people i didnt know in places which did not resonate with me. This morning i had a macabre dream which involved a large house, a maid answers the door and a man gives her a massive gold chain. he then drops down dead. She goes inside with the chain and subsequently becomes ill. It is then discovered that the gold chain is in fact radioactive and that all inside will shortly die. very strange. quite disconcerting.
    Mondaze, quite an interesting dream. Things are not always what they seem. Strangers bearing gifts or hiding ill intent. Possibly, as in the deception of the gold chain, which contains "hidden" radioactivity and unknowingly all those unknown people in the images may be affected by the lie and deception also.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

mondaze (3rd July 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Hello to Everyone,

Sorry, but I have not read this thread. I just know I have to get this down quickly before I lose the memory and feeling of the dream.

Was just eating dinner and my dream came back to me (as they do at inconvenient times, lol). Ok, this dream was not last night but the night before. It came back to me just now...

Bill had a shaved head and appeared without his hat because someone had dared him to do so. And he did so! In my dream!

Metaphor? To be naked, to be open and vulnerable. Anyway, that's my take on it.

Also in that same dreamstate I also spent the entire night (while I was sleeping), on the PA forum, writing, lol. Jesus H. Christ, I need to take some space away from here, lol....

Love Lily
    x

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

the trojan (4th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Lily I do wonder! Bless you!

+ Reply to Thread