Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Humanoid shapes moving onboard

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Default Humanoid shapes moving onboard

Hi all,
    I wanted to focus on the main lights so I zoom in and found to my amazement that humanoid shapes could be seen moving. The shapes can be seen moving in more than one part to this clip but the best movement is seen after 6:37 on. (filmed 7/1/11)

Last edited by mojo; 3rd July 2011 at 16:32.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

<8> (3rd July 2011), annieVee (3rd July 2011), aranuk (3rd July 2011), Art (4th July 2011), carebear2 (3rd July 2011), Ecnal61 (3rd July 2011), gandra99 (3rd July 2011), king anthony (3rd July 2011), NancyV (3rd July 2011), seko (3rd July 2011), shadowstalker (4th July 2011), Sir Eltor (11th July 2011), Snowbird (3rd July 2011), Trail (10th July 2011), Woody (3rd July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Re: Humanoid shapes moving onboard

mojo my friend i cant see the video is there something wrong with the link i cant view it

Can see it now and wow

I dont know what to say thats awsome.Keep up the good work
    Last edited by The One; 3rd July 2011 at 16:24.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

|On board of what? What are we looking at, mojo? It can be a cabin on a ground with people inside. Please explain?!

5. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

OMGGGGGGGG I saw them. Awsome
    Last edited by carebear2; 3rd July 2011 at 16:43.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carebear2 For This Post:

Draco (5th July 2011), mojo (3rd July 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi holcaul,
    Good question, and I always thought the lights mentioned were strobes along the edges of a large cloaked craft but some of the lights emanate out through what appears to be round portholes with backlighting.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I'm sorry, too confusing without the big picture. What is the location of the shooting of this footage? What does this area look like in daylight? Maybe the explanation very trivial? what makes you think it is a spacecraft? Or any flying craft for that matter? Maybe it's a bus or any number of things which are not SPACECRAFT?!

PS
    I too cant wait for the disclosure to happen, and I really think it's around the corner. But I don't see how can anyone draw a conclusion from this footage that these are humanoid looking aliens on board a spacecraft.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

mojo, do you have a video of this area in broad daylight so we can compare? We cannot discern from one night time video if there isn't a house, cabin, tent, trailer, etc there.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Great stuff mojo thanks..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Mojo I saw a humanoid or a human walking as if it was a room with the light on and someone walking across the room. Why don't you walk towards the lights to get a really good view. Have you been to the place where the lights are in daylight? If not, why not?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2011), nearing (4th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I have tried last season to get close to the objects and it never worked. Anytime I started walking in that direction the object would back up in the blink of an eye. I posted a daytime view of across the creek last Jan before I could cross the river. And because you ask another daytime shot is in the works. Holcaul I'm a little curious have you gotten the chance to check out my other clips that I posted here? Some are of flyovers which negates the cabin theory, but then I can't win there either since some will call them planes...really what I hope is to gather enough proof of 'contactee experience' now that I have 120 clips in the archive, and please don't judge the event on one clip alone.
    Last edited by mojo; 3rd July 2011 at 17:48.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aranuk (4th July 2011), nearing (4th July 2011), The One (3rd July 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I will now go ahead and study your material. Hopefully I will look at this recent clip from a different angle. Thank you and sorry that I haven't do so.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2011), The One (3rd July 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Fascinating! Don't know what they could be but they look like humanoids moving in front of the light. Are you in Oregon, Mojo? I've lived in a couple of remote valleys in Oregon and saw many strange things while there, especially in the Colestine valley which is on the border of OR and CA off I-5 near Ashland. We saw many strange lights, orbs and UFO craft-like objects. When a UFO flies over I always experience a very different "feeling" than when a satellite or plane flies over. Of course that doesn't make any scientific sense and can't be proven, but to me there is an obvious difference in the energy put out by something made by humans and something that is multi-dimensional or extra-dimensional/extra-terrestrial.

Thanks for sharing your videos!
    Nancy

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

nearing (4th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

I really donīt know what to think. Judging by other videos from Mojo, it looks completely real, but if you isolate this video, it might be everything, even a professional photo-shooting set, with people walking around it. The shape and set-up of the lights really makes me remember of professional photographic equipment. Maybe some other guys like you, with a truck, looking for UFOs on the same area? Maybe a group of biologists research some kind insects?

It also makes me remember of São Tomé da Letras, where a guy called "Tatá" was faking ufo using kites, remote controlled airplanes, different kinds of lights and equipment, in other to attract tourists to his hotel.

It makes me remember as well, when I was outdoors with some friends and we started to see lights moving on the mountains and we started to point our lights on them, interacting with them. Then, on the other day, we were hiking and found out some people who where camping on the same direction where we saw the lights. They were pretty scared, talking about strange lights they saw last night. Then we discovered that we where looking at their lights, thinking they were UFOs and they were looking at out lights, thinking the same thing.

Mojo, please, donīt get me wrong. I really believe your videos and I respect and admire the work youīve been doing, but, is there ANY possibility that someone might be playing with you, or that those lights might be something else other than UFOs?

With all due respect,

Rafael, Brazil.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd July 2011 at 19:03.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

nearing (4th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hi NancyV,
    I know where you are mentioning. I've done some research and two things I've found on the net related to closeby where I live. First there is Mt. Shasta, which has a very intriguing history and some interesting threads posted here. Also Dr. Greer has had much success with his Ambassador training/viewing events at Mt. Shasta. Then I found a site that mentions underground bases in the U.S. and if they are correct I'm very near one. I'm not sure if my event is related to either of these two things. My feeling is I finally got their attention after many years of searching. I've been an avid star gazer ever since my first sighting event in 1973.
    I have the newspaper articles and another article written about that event and there is an unusaul twist to that sighting and I'm in the process of writing this up for a future thread. It's neat how you said you have a different feeling about when paranormal events are happening...good radar...lol...best wishes

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

NancyV (3rd July 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hi Raphael,
    If so they missed their calling and should be working for Hollywood. I do work full time in the natural sciences and you can see a steady progression in my video clips of how I improved in my editing abilities but I'm not that good, and after two years I think it would get old trying to fake things and surely I would be called on the carpet by now.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

RMorgan (3rd July 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

No! Iīm not saying you are faking anything! Iīm SURE you arenīt! Please, please, please, donīt get me wrong!

Iīm just asking if there are other possibilities? I mean, did you walk there next morning? Did you see any footprints, broken vegetation or something like that?

Rafael.

PS: Oh! Now I understand what youīre saying...Yes, after years researching this things, I guess you would easily find out if itīs a prank or not. Anyway, did you go there next morning to see if there was any vestiges of this beings or craft?
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd July 2011 at 19:11.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2011), nearing (4th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi Raphael,
    It would be great to find trace evidence. It's a rocky gravel bar with small areas of sand and vegetation and I'm hoping to film today so I'll look for anything out of the ordinary.. thanks for the suggestions.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

nearing (4th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

It's a massive UFO.

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

David your correct, and I haven't even gone there yet, but my observations are in agreement with your assessment...A huge mothership is involved, but a number of probes/drones and smaller craft as well. I'm rendering a new clip right now that shows the craft much closer and movement inside. I also have a number of flyovers over the last 3 nights to upload...stay tuned...

33. Link to Post #20
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Now I think I can understand the benefit of Chem trails; creating heavy clouds for UFO exercises.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

conk (6th July 2011), mojo (3rd July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast