+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 80 LastLast

Thread: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

1. Link to Post #501
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Elenin - 7/7 Warning Video

Thanks D=Day this is scary ....Maybe 7/7 another of those masonic PTB dates is approaching ....Coincidence not on your 'Nelly'.......

These nuclear plants being put in danger can't be coincidence , Jellyfish in Scotland surely they could make some sort of filter....

I know it is far fetched to those who have not been listening to ION , he's been saying the release of radiation is part of our 'Accending' proccess and we will not notice it.........
    Unless he means we are all going out together and accending on another plane !!!!

All I know in this weird and wonderfull subject , were on the 'Cusp' of something BIG!!! Lets Keep our Eyes & Ears wide open..

Cheers Steve...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd July 2011 at 10:41.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

D-Day (3rd July 2011)

3. Link to Post #502
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Elenin Researchers Explain Coming Anomaly

Bumped to the top...

should we post all the links related to this topic for visitors?

Elenin or Nibiru?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd July 2011 at 19:58.

4. Link to Post #503
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default MUST SEE: Relating to 'comet' Elenin - Camelot round table conference!

I saw a post which adresses also the 'comet' elenin

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ibiru-instead-

Here's something to get your mind open and clear about the situation and away from all disinfo going on around this subject on the internet!!

Here's the camelot round table conference with lots of food for tought.
    ENJOY!

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...d_Confrence_1/

Greetz
    Last edited by SkepticSoul; 5th July 2011 at 09:08.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

<8> (4th July 2011), Andrew (4th July 2011), greybeard (4th July 2011), The One (4th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #504
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: MUST SEE: Relating to 'comet' Elenin - Camelot round table conference!

Don't bite the hand that feeds you???

This is (was) still available for those wishing to "give back" and support the flow of information going forward.

7. Link to Post #505
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Default Re: MUST SEE: Relating to 'comet' Elenin - Camelot round table conference!

Quote Posted by SkepticSoul (here)
    I saw a post which adresses 'proof' that comet elenin doesnt exist...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ibiru-instead-

Here's something to get your mind open and clear about the situation and away from all disinfo going on around this subject!!

Here's the camelot round table conference with lots of food for tought.
    ENJOY!

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...d_Confrence_1/

Greetz
    Skeptic, the thread you cite is very long. If you read all of the posts, you can see the evolution of the discussion and toward the end you can see an argument that there is a Dwarf Star (only seen in infrared) that is surrounded by a few satellites, one of which is the comet Elenin. So they are not one and the same but are in close approximation and therefore, in the same orbit around our sun. (every 3600 years) They are incoming soon.

This explains why it seems as though Elenin causes these earth changes when it aligns with the Earth and the Sun and some of the other planets (causing an increase in the gravitational and magnetic pull) when in reality it is the Dwarf Star causing it.

We have been warned by ancient peoples about this cyclical event. Our system being a binary system explains the cyclical nature of the extinctions of the past.

I heard that the conference was not so great as some of the speakers who were known to have good info were not allowed to speak so much. Sad.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

8. Link to Post #506
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Elenin Researchers Explain Coming Anomaly

notice positions of Stereo looking outward...

none of them point to Elenin which is behind earth

it is just to the left of what Stereo A is showing

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

misses earth on current trajectory, but not Mercury... That looks like where our attention should be watching...

9. Link to Post #507
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i'm srry, maybe i wasnt specific enough... i'm not sayin the thread is disinfo... srry if i implied this!
    i'm sayin there's alot of disinfo about this on the net i just copy the link of the thread to go up on it.

I have edited the first post as to not be disincouraged by what is said...
    Last edited by SkepticSoul; 5th July 2011 at 09:09.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

nearing (4th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #508
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Default A well made video of Elenin

Of course we know it's real.

Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

aranuk (5th July 2011), ghostrider (5th July 2011), greybeard (5th July 2011), jubjubmoreley (6th July 2011), ozlemer (5th July 2011), phillipbbg (5th July 2011), Ria (5th July 2011), Watching from Cyprus (5th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #509
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Am I missing something or is no1 intrested in this video??????

14. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

yes but to see full conference i needed to pay 35 dollars , this only part of it , looks good from what i saw on you tube and was ready to watch th e rest but was removed then i thought fair enough they want the traffic thru there site but when i looked i need to pay to view . im ok with paying a bit to view this cool video but 35 dollars a bit steep . im currently struggling to make ends meat and to find 35dollars is a bit much.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draco For This Post:

jcocks (7th July 2011), nearing (6th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #511
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Is Elenin Intelligently Controlled?

FYI:
    Quote "The Project Camelot: Elenin conference provided a number of important insights into Comet Elenin - the most important being its artificiality, the torsion field effects it was exerting, and the possibility that it is some kind of spacecraft."

Comet Elenin is an incoming spacecraft or intelligently controlled object according to a number of presenters at a recently completed conference hosted online by the popular whistleblower website - Project Camelot. Several presenters agreed that Elenin will approach its closest points near the Sun and Earth at a time of extraordinary planetary and societal changes coinciding with the end of the Mayan Calendar. A number of anonymous whistleblowers were cited in support of the view that Elenin was an artificially controlled object responsible for widespread planetary changes in the solar system. The conference broke important ground in uncovering some of the mystery surrounding Comet Elenin, and revealing expert opinions and whistleblower testimonies describing its artificial design and the significance of its orbit. In a surprising omission, the conference organizers did not feature ground breaking scientific literature detailing the seismic impact of Elenin on Earth. Combining insights from the overlooked scientific data and the conference proceedings points to an extraordinary conclusion - Comet Elenin is generating powerful gravity disruption technologies indicative of one or more interstellar spacecraft travelling towards Earth.

The Conference: Elenin was hosted by Kerry Cassidy and featured five presenters who discussed their research data and insights on Comet Elenin. Richard Hoagland, Dr Joseph Farrell, Keith Hunter, Dr Carl Johan Calleman, and Andy Lloyd. Hoagland began the conference with a succinct presentation on the significance of Elenin's orbit, and why this pointed to it being either an artificial object under intelligent control (an ancient spacecraft) or a natural body (a comet) that has been deliberately launched on an artificial orbit. He placed special emphasis on Elenin's perihelion (closest point to the sun) on September 11, 2011 as evidence that this was a result of artificial design to draw attention to the profound geopolitical events that occurred ten years earlier. Hoagland also pointed out that around the time Elenin would be passing by the Earth's orbit on its outbound leg, that another celestial object Asteroid 2005YU55 would pass only 200,000 miles from the Earth on November 9. This was 'coincidentally', when FEMA had scheduled a FEMA Homeland Security Test where many television and radio networks would relinquish air time for some security drill - coincidence or did national security leaders know something of major significance was about to happen?

The next presenter was Keith Hunter who claimed that planets radiate harmonic signatures that influence orbits and seismic activity. Hunter clamed that Elenin is a small mass that could do something unusual if caught up in powerful harmonic configurations. Hunter's most important contribution was to point out the relationship between seismic activity and planetary configurations. Sadly, he was not aware of the work conducted by Dr Mensur Omerbashich who had put together an exhaustive study of Elenin's alignments with a number of planetary bodies during powerful seismic events on Earth. Dr Omerbashich claims that since 2006, comet Elenin has had a measurable impact on the Earth's seismic activity. Dr Omerbashich's paper was released on April 11, 2011 and is titled "Astronomical Alignments as the cause of ~M6 + seismicity."His basic idea is that as planetary bodies align with the Earth, seismic activity increases. He provides historic data on large earthquakes, greater than magnitude 6, and how these have occurred during planetary alignments.

The Mayan Calendar according to the next conference presenter, Dr Carl Calleman, operates in 9 distinct levels or waves. The ninth wave, coinciding with the End of the Mayan Calendar, occurs on October 28, 2011. Calleman believes that the world will enter a New Age based on an expanding "unity consciousness." While the precise ending of the Mayan Calendar is disputed by others advocating a December 21, 2012 end date, Calleman has produced cogent arguments for the October 2011 end date. He noted that the date coincides with Elenin's crossing of Earth's orbit suggesting it may have far more significance than generally attributed to it.

The main conference organizer, Kerry Cassidy, revealed that a number of anonymous whistleblowers had revealed that Elenin is a piloted spacecraft, and in fact was being trailed by a fleet of spacecraft. Hoagland claims that he has been confidentially told similarly by other whistleblowers of the artificial nature of Elenin. Dr Joseph Farrell agreed and claimed that Elenin was either an artificial object (controlled spacecraft) or a natural object placed in an artificial orbit. In probably the most significant observation of the conference, Hoagland claimed that Elenin was likely an active torsion field generator.
    source
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/783/3...ntrolled.html=

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

kevlar (6th July 2011), Lord Sidious (6th July 2011), Tommy (6th July 2011), Woody (6th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #512
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

did Hogland say that elenin is guided by someone cause there is no way that all these dates - alignments can be possible ... and also that there is a "weird" asteroid that will pass VERY VERY close to Earth and that "asteroid" is round and almost not rotating which is 100% unnatural...

So 2 "objects" are comign our way the next 2 - 3 months and they are both unnatural compared to other similar asteroids. Why does this reminds me of "Independence Day" movie??? Also of "Battle of LA" movie ...

19. Link to Post #513
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    did Hogland say that elenin is guided by someone cause there is no way that all these dates - alignments can be possible ... and also that there is a "weird" asteroid that will pass VERY VERY close to Earth and that "asteroid" is round and almost not rotating which is 100% unnatural...

So 2 "objects" are comign our way the next 2 - 3 months and they are both unnatural compared to other similar asteroids. Why does this reminds me of "Independence Day" movie??? Also of "Battle of LA" movie ...
    Elenin alignments make for a "mathematical odds" sort of argument.

The following comet has several abnormalities (shape, rotation etc) and is supposedly going to come between the earth and moon (if it continues on it's path).

I expect there was more ... but that is the jist.

20. Link to Post #514
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi,

I posted this in a thread where the OP was asking about post-recordings of Awake and Aware and comments about charging for online conferences.

I thought my answer fits in here too:

Quote Hi,

The Awake and Aware conference will be streamed live and it will also be recorded. If we are going to charge or not for the stream\recording is still to be determined. We have had our costs shooting through the roof lately due to higher demand on our websites (aka. more traffic), livestream charges us sick amounts of money for a "Network" account just so we can stream the conference to everyone (I think the figure was around 2000 USD all together just for that).

I can tell you this straight though: If we cover all expenses well on the actual event chances are we might be able to release it for free, I know this is what Kerry really wants and also myself.

It is also no secret that we are trying to live our life while working. We need to pay rent, eat food and upgrade\repair our computers like everyone else. With Project Camelot consuming more time than any ordinary day-job it is certainly hard too work two jobs to support ones expenses.

We do the absolute best we can under the circumstances, we are also trying to do this without putting our self's in debt.

Surely you can all appreciate that if we live on the streets we cant provide anything at all

Our goal is to have material free, in fact 99% still is and always will be.

The conferences is about giving something special to those interested while the ones interested can also support us by buying a ticket.

PS: The 33 USD was Hoaglands idea It was just to have some fun with symbolism (he is really into symbolic dates, numbers etc). Nothing sinister, something related to a Elenin date

21. Link to Post #515
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

others think that these comets are ... weird..

Is Elenin Intelligently Controlled?

22. Link to Post #516
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    others think that these comets are ... weird..

Is Elenin Intelligently Controlled?
    I will get back to you in about 3 months on that one

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

core2011 (7th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #517
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    Hi,

I posted this in a thread where the OP was asking about post-recordings of Awake and Aware and comments about charging for online conferences.

I thought my answer fits in here too:

Quote Hi,

The Awake and Aware conference will be streamed live and it will also be recorded. If we are going to charge or not for the stream\recording is still to be determined. We have had our costs shooting through the roof lately due to higher demand on our websites (aka. more traffic), livestream charges us sick amounts of money for a "Network" account just so we can stream the conference to everyone (I think the figure was around 2000 USD all together just for that).

I can tell you this straight though: If we cover all expenses well on the actual event chances are we might be able to release it for free, I know this is what Kerry really wants and also myself.

It is also no secret that we are trying to live our life while working. We need to pay rent, eat food and upgrade\repair our computers like everyone else. With Project Camelot consuming more time than any ordinary day-job it is certainly hard too work two jobs to support ones expenses.

We do the absolute best we can under the circumstances, we are also trying to do this without putting our self's in debt.

Surely you can all appreciate that if we live on the streets we cant provide anything at all

Our goal is to have material free, in fact 99% still is and always will be.

The conferences is about giving something special to those interested while the ones interested can also support us by buying a ticket.

PS: The 33 USD was Hoaglands idea It was just to have some fun with symbolism (he is really into symbolic dates, numbers etc). Nothing sinister, something related to a Elenin date
    Well considering it was such a fail, I would not of bothered and kept your 2000 dollars, maybe next time when you have months to prepare you should do just that and prepare the conference so that everyone is organized. Sorry but next time you have the cheek to charge people 33 dollars to watch that crap I'd do some free runs first and maybe use the donations to help with that.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Draco (6th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #518
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

about the anomolous asteroid

Hoagland also pointed out that around the time Elenin would be passing by the Earth's orbit on its outbound leg, that another celestial object Asteroid 2005YU55 would pass only 200,000 miles from the Earth on November 9. This was 'coincidentally', when FEMA had scheduled a FEMA Homeland Security Test where many television and radio networks would relinquish air time for some security drill - coincidence or did national security leaders know something of major significance was about to happen?

27. Link to Post #519
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Well at least the (dis)info on it is .... sort of ...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Calz (6th July 2011), DoubleHelix (6th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #520
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Well at least the (dis)info on it is .... sort of ...
    What you refering to? there are a ton of info ... what is disinfo for you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 80 LastLast