+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you an Reptilian?????

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Are you an Reptilian?????

Hi guys.
    I think for them who think about the reptilians. (mostly in fear and that they are the "bad guys") Can find this interview interesting.
    My self think that i been in many different races. And i think there is a negativ and a positive throughout the universe as a balance. I belive wid to much or less of each of this makes it harder to learn anyting.

(True or false video) I hope this made you think ..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

777 (11th October 2011), mahalall (11th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (6th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), shadowstalker (4th July 2011), Teakai (5th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Are you an Reptilian?????

Very interesting. Thanks <8>.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

<8> (4th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you <8>, definitely an eye opener
    We arrive at truth, not by reason only, but also by the heart ---- (Blaise Pascal)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hholder For This Post:

<8> (4th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

We are all Reptilian. All you need to do is look at a sperm cell. What goes in the egg becomes the person. The sperm does not fertilize the egg but instead, the egg fertilizes the sperm cell. Re-think everything!
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

<8> (4th September 2011), 777 (11th October 2011), mahalall (11th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

As a small child i did not accept the fact that I was 100% mammal. In my mind I was half reptile. Why I thought this I have no idea - there was absolutely no influence over me on those sort of topics - my parents were traditional Christians, with a half reptilian 8 year old ;-)

I often consider what my previous alignments may have been in other lives/existences, but always consider that were I am now is the important part. In fact, if I did find out I was previously a reptilian or of an STS alignment I can take great pride in knowing the strides I have made. It's a bit irrelevant IMHO.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

<8> (4th September 2011), Curt (11th October 2011), PurpleLama (11th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I believe we are a cocktail of DNA, from various origins, but I don't agree we have that much o reptilian DNA.
    The Annunaki are not reptilian. This is my opinion. Annunaki are mammals.
    Therefore, the guys that contributed with the biggest share of DNA are mammals.
    The Orion and the Alpha Centauri races are the reptilian.
    I think that people sometimes overestimate the importance of these guys and confuse them.
    Until someone proves I'm wrong...
    Por mais que avancemos,
    Somos sempre mais lentos e menos
    Eficazes que a Terra nossa mãe
    It doesn't really matter how far we go
    We are always slower and less
    Effective than our Mother Earth

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alsiani For This Post:

<8> (4th September 2011), DeDukshyn (8th July 2011), divine_moments_of_truth (11th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

I don't know about these video's . Interesting but I just don't think this is legit. IMHO only. This guy.....I don't know....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Are we talking about the body or the mind?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011), sshenry (11th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I have eaten moths, nice big ones. Then I stopped drinking.

But, I do remember...............

Excuse me, time to shed my skin.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

LOL Mod, was about to add:-
    If you consider my forked tongue reptilian, then yeah

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011), modwiz (11th October 2011), PurpleLama (11th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Are we talking about the body or the mind?

Good one..thanks Tony...

I was referring to the physical body, but i guess the mind comes along more or less. Not sure about the rules yet, what do you think...?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Tony (11th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

At 40 minutes in I have to stop.
    This guy is full of crap.
    He supposedly met a reptilian face to face and he can't even describe it. He keeps stumbling all over himself. Save your self the frustration.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011), modwiz (11th October 2011), PurpleLama (11th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

I have lived a number of reptilian lives, and my genetic line in this life has a strong reptilian influence. I like to think that a kink in the top of my right ear is a genetic reptilian 'signature'. [Mod-edit: sentence removed at request of individual referenced therein. -Paul.]
    Yesssss indeed! Happy to be green!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th July 2012 at 00:32.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011), modwiz (11th October 2011), OnyxKnight (12th October 2011), Orion.V (12th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    At 40 minutes in I have to stop.
    This guy is full of crap.
    He supposedly met a reptilian face to face and he can't even describe it. He keeps stumbling all over himself. Save your self the frustration.

Thanks DNA...

Even though he might be lying it's still fascinating, yourself can be reincarnated here for whatever reasons and when you die DNA you go right back to your reptilian family or whatever race are up for you next to explore...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

DNA (11th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)

I was referring to the physical body, but i guess the mind comes along more or less.
    Does it?

The soul (or spirit) is not affected by the physical - it simply IS.

The body is subject/prone to its genetic disposition (whatever that genetic disposition might be)

From what I've studied and experienced, the mind is the connecting link between the physical body and the higher self/soul, and therefore is not 'subject' to either - unless we allow it to be.

If we choose to allow our minds to be ruled/controlled by the dictates of our physical/biological bodies, then yes, any reptillian DNA would affect us.

If we choose instead to allow the soul to have the final say, it wouldn't matter what the physical body is asking/demanding/suggesting, we can override it.

choices....choices....

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011), DeDukshyn (15th October 2011), DNA (11th October 2011), Tony (11th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sshenry (here)

I was referring to the physical body, but i guess the mind comes along more or less.
    Does it?

The soul (or spirit) is not affected by the physical - it simply IS.

The body is subject/prone to its genetic disposition (whatever that genetic disposition might be)

From what I've studied and experienced, the mind is the connecting link between the physical body and the higher self/soul, and therefore is not 'subject' to either - unless we allow it to be.

If we choose to allow our minds to be ruled/controlled by the dictates of our physical/biological bodies, then yes, any reptillian DNA would affect us.

If we choose instead to allow the soul to have the final say, it wouldn't matter what the physical body is asking/demanding/suggesting, we can override it.

choices....choices....

Well i know what i heard when you hear all the people who had NDE, they all more or less say: "I was still me"
    That would suggest we bring the mind we use along on the ride, but who really knows what happens when you enter a new body...

Thanks Henry...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

sshenry (11th October 2011), Tony (11th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

I love the way he pronounces repteeeeelyan. Although I question how someone who claims to eat an organic vegetarian diet got overweight.

The truth about reptilians is out there but is hidden behind the cover story. They do exist but they are not the enemy we're told and they are not the Anunaki.

People like Sitchin/Maxwell/Icke all hide the truth in what they say. It's really simple if you pay attention. They all say that the ancient accounts state that the Anunaki had a rule that they could not be shown in their true form so they used the slit pupil eye as a symbol. Then they start to come up with images and stories of Reptilians. Their job is to propogate the reptilian cover story which is why they're allowed to travel the world and spread 'the truth' at the same time as saying the whole planet is controlled. Surely they'd be killed if they were telling the truth?

If you're not allowed to depict them as they are, why are they depicted as Reptilians? Because they're not Reptilians. Reptilians are not the only species with a slit pupil.

In the warmer climes where you find reptiles the top predators are the big cats. In the colder climes where you don't find reptiles the top predators are the big canines.

The 'war' has always been between the 'reptilians' and 'the sea people' as anyone researching Hidden History can tell you. Cat people Vs Dog people.

Consider the attributes of the Reptile. Cold, callous, cruel. All C words. So are cats. Lone predators that kill for fun as well as for food. Whereas dogs are social, loyal and protective.

Oh and what logos do Camelot and Avalon use?

The truth is out there.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011), GaelVictor (11th October 2011), PixieDust (14th October 2011), TraineeHuman (12th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    Consider the attributes of the Reptile. Cold, callous, cruel. All C words. So are cats. Lone predators that kill for fun as well as for food. Whereas dogs are social, loyal and protective..

As someone who loves dogs but has been on the receiving end of a wild dog pack, I can't agree with your assessment that dogs are all you cut them out to be. Perhaps they are loyal, social and protective to their OWN, and perhaps they sometimes adopt humans as part of their own - as part of their pack - but that does not make them angels. Simply one more species of mamal that does what needs to be done.

I've also known cats that were as 'protective' and loyal as you say dogs are - so again, I think we're dealing here with people's perceptions...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011), GaelVictor (11th October 2011), PurpleLama (11th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Well i know what i heard when you hear all the people who had NDE, they all more or less say: "I was still me"
    That would suggest we bring the mind we use along on the ride, but who really knows what happens when you enter a new body...

Thanks Henry...

Which would beg the question, "who is me?"

That's just it - I believe that while the mind is the connecting link between the body and spirit/soul, that it goes with us from body to body which would (for all intents and purposes) make it an extention of the soul, perhaps the 'appendage' that the soul uses to "be" human (sort of like the part of us that we use to control an avatar in a video game). So everything that we are and have learned/felt etc., becomes a part of (or is adapted by) the soul, it was, after all, 'it's' experience (being us for that period of time).

So it may be a part of the soul (or an extention of) but it is given autonomy/independence FROM the soul in order to interact with the body that it is in. But its nature (the mind) is as being part of something bigger (the soul) so if it finds itself in a body whose genetic predisposition is negative, it does not have to let that negativity overule it (if it so chooses).

But just like we experience what happens to the avatar in the game, that does not mean that we ARE the avatar - we're much much more than that. That is just ONE aspect of who we are. One of who we've been.

Eh, hope that wasn't too confusing...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by sshenry (here)
    Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    Consider the attributes of the Reptile. Cold, callous, cruel. All C words. So are cats. Lone predators that kill for fun as well as for food. Whereas dogs are social, loyal and protective..

As someone who loves dogs but has been on the receiving end of a wild dog pack, I can't agree with your assessment that dogs are all you cut them out to be. Perhaps they are loyal, social and protective to their OWN, and perhaps they sometimes adopt humans as part of their own - as part of their pack - but that does not make them angels. Simply one more species of mamal that does what needs to be done.

I've also known cats that were as 'protective' and loyal as you say dogs are - so again, I think we're dealing here with people's perceptions...
    If a pack of wild dogs attacked you, you must have done something to provoke it. Would you not attack someone that broke in to your home? Cats kill for fun. Anyone that has a cat knows that because they get the corpses as presents. I once had a dog that found a baby bird in the garden. She picked it up and carried it to the safety of a bush then lay there waiting for its mother to come back for it.

Ancient stories are full of tales of wolves raising humans and those who have researched anthropology can tell you that humans only reached the levels we have because of dogs. They protected us while we slept allowing is access to deep sleep and dreaming and they taught us to hunt.

You don't get stories like that of cats. Consider something basic like The Jungle Book. Who is the evil baddy? Khan the Tiger. Who saved and raised Mowgli? The wolves.

The descendants of The Sea People hold Bears and Wolves as ancestors, as do some Native American tribes. The Egyptians had Anubis the Zulus had Kintu.

Even Stewart Swerdlow drops big clues about this like when he says Cats are CCTV for the aliens. How could these aliens channel/posess cats if they were not of the same resonance?

Reptilians were put in the place of the Cat People. The clues are everywhere but this whole 'you must believe in reptilians if you're awake' stops people from seeing.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

<8> (11th October 2011), GaelVictor (11th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast