+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wands of Horus - its technology, Seeking for more information

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Wands of Horus - its technology, Seeking for more information

I'm re-posting this message from the "Free energy/technology" section (I had posted previously) hoping to receive more suggestions or advice, here as a new thread.

I have been working with the Wands of Horus for some time, but I cannot say for certain that it is having any extraordinary effect, physically or spiritually -- at least not yet

In parallel, I've been looking more into the background of this technology; ancient information/source (seems very scarce), and more recent studies by Russian researchers. To what degree they've come to an understand of this "ancient" technology I cannot say, but I'm also quite interested in learning more about the people manufacturing these "rods" (for business) as to be able to ascertain the credibility of their products and what they are claiming. I was hoping to know whether it was genuine, or true to the ancient Egyptians' spirit and understanding -- but, perhaps it may have more to do with the individual using them and the value which is placed with its' use.

There seems to be a few "Egyptian rod" companies bad mouthing each other on the net, accusing each other of producing imitations/fake (that are potentially unsafe for use), and another accusing them of being a "swindler" or a fraud.
    Though uncertain of the info, it may be that Valery was a initially a distributor of these "wands" for a company called Egyptian healing rods.
    http://www.egyptianhealingrods.com/rods-ru-history.html (scroll down to view "Staff of the company")

(What this company claims to be true or not, below is a link to what they have to say )
    http://www.rods.ru/Html/English/wanddet1.html
    http://www.rods.ru/Html/English/link4.html
    http://www.rods.ru/Html/English/link5.html

And Valery's side: http://www.wands.ru/fake_en.htm

Though I regard Valery with high respect for all his research and projects (very inspiring), I'm not sure what to make of the information about Valery (below)
    http://boris-shurinov.info/profan/uvarov/uf-uv.htm
    http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/Laughlin.html (section on Installation and Planet X)

If anyone has any further info about the "Wands of Horus", their experience with their use, its' authenticity, virtue of Valery's words (I'd like to believe what he says is true and genuine), I'd be quite interested in learning more.

PS.
    Thank you, MariaDine for your response and information. Apparently, the Wands of Horus was placed under the Pyramid (in Russia) for 20 days before having them sent to me. Perhaps this might have activated them (?)
    Quote Sorry to inform you, but the crystalrods/wands don't have any energy by itself, unless they are «activated» by the individual who is a lightworker (reikian or any other «energy worker» like tai-chi, yoga or a cristal shaman, etc)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kumonitori For This Post:

Laura Elina (19th December 2011), Ria (5th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Wands of Horus - its technology, Seeking for more information

I was also interested in these, but as I'm naturaly sceptical, I spent the money on things with a certain result. I rarely buy something I can't check out first.
    I'll keep an eye on what you find out though.

4. Link to Post #3
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Peace Kumonitori,
    I have been experimenting with the Wands of Horus for 2 years now(MONO6-1 year, MONO12-1 year). My experience with the wands has been very interesting and exciting at the same time especially when in nature and while sleeping.

Peace
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Peace Kumonitori.
    In regard to the mud on Valery, I can only tell you that he has always been very nice to me and his product works!

I have taken to stance of researching the truth of energy and try to stay away from the cult of personality slant on things. It is the drama that has captivated our minds.

Just listent to Valery's interview with PC in 2007 and see what you feel from his message and perhaps take time to read his book on Pyramids and the Wands. If you like, I can send you a copy of the Wands book. It is something to be read numerous times. BTW, Valery does not charge for his books. The Wands book is 199 pages with 133 references.

It is my understanding that we are in a time to find our own truth. The Multi and Universe is to infinite to take someone's opinion on any subject especially now!

Enjoy your research,

Nortreb
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nortreb (here)
    Peace Kumonitori,
    I have been experimenting with the Wands of Horus for 2 years now(MONO6-1 year, MONO12-1 year). My experience with the wands has been very interesting and exciting at the same time especially when in nature and while sleeping.
    Peace
    Hi Nortreb, What sort of results have you experienced using the rods (MONO 6 & 12 )? Did you feel that the 6 & 12 sided crystals are different when using them and what were the differences you felt? Could you advise me on techniques or tips that worked well with you when using the wands.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Kumonitori,
    When I first held the MONO6 wands, I had a strange release in my right shoulder blade. This is a very old injury area. My hand had a very strange tingling sensation. With the Mono12, I am healing more of this problem area with various stretching exercises while holding the wands.

The MONO12 crystals are very strong! So, the difference was felt immediately especially when the insoles are used. As soon as I hold the wands, I can feel the charge from the crystals in my hands. There are times when walking in nature that my forehead has a strong pressure in the front around the 3rd eye area.

The MONO12 really increase the size and strength of the AURA as Valery states in his book. I did not think this was a big deal until I encountered people riding horses. When I first walked walked with the MONO12 in the woods and encountered a person riding their horse. The horse was coming in the opposite direction, stopped dead in it's tracks 40 meters away from me. The person freaked out totally. I just finished a sprint and I just started to walk when the horse appeared. I think it felt my intent. Dogs, Cats and Cows have an interesting effect also. They can feel me at a distance.

The only technique that I would strongly recommend is to sleep with them. If you have the chance to walk in nature (woods, mountains, large bodies of water), you will feel the energy from these entities. All other techniques can be gain from experimenting. I practice the arts(Yiquan, Tai Chi, Bagua, Wing Chun) so I used the wands to work on my finger, palm and wrist intention. I also hold them while praticing Zhan Zhuang.

Peace to you and good luck.

Nortreb

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

hohoemi (11th January 2012), Ikarusion (12th November 2013), Laura Elina (19th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

hi everyone.

thanks to the wands i found this forum. :D
    and thanks to notrebs feedback i decided to order me a pair. i got the quartz*** for the beginning.
    i thought this should proof to be a sufficient start, since i meditate and do qi gong occasionally for some years now.
    i also worked a bit with crystals, although without any clearly identifiable difference to me... hmm, except maybe for one instance.

anyway, during my lunch break today i got the wands from the post office and tried them real quick for about ten minutes.
    initially i felt some sort of, lets describe it as change to my aura. but the feeling faded slowly.

i will try and provide accurate feedback after i have dealt with them for a while.

for now, i wanted to revive the conversation and try to get some current feedback from users.

notreb! hoi.
    any tips or additional general information on the wands?
    how is your current use of them? have you advanced again? do you have older models you dont need anymore and would like to sell? :D

also, i would like to put mine in the hands of a man that is in the hospital for almost a year now.
    the father of a close friend. one of his livers is.. i think of no use at all anymore.
    do you think my wands could help a bit, or would they even be too powerful?
    its advised to use the quartz*, the weakest wands when u just had surgery or a similar experience.
    so im not sure how long i want to expose him to mine.
    but i guess as long as he doesnt feel any pain arising, he should be fine. right?

anyway, i look forward to exchange information and experiences on this and other topics with you all.
    take care,

ikarusion.

10. Link to Post #8
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

oookay.

ive been using these on and off now since mid november. usually on evenings and nights.

when i first got them i gave em to my grandma for a minute and she said her slight headache went away after that short use.
    i dont recall something like that though. i do get some noticeable feedback like warm sensations, sweaty hands, or even light vibrations coming from the wands. other then that, its hard to tell about further or long time effects.

now, it is suggested that for first use its best to go out in nature for a week or two and keep holding them during that period of time.
    you actually get two leather straps for the purpose of easy holding on over longer periods of time.

here is my first problem though. one of the straps is quite loose, and i had to cut and additionally tighten its grip on the wand so i wont "loose" it during sleep or simply loose grip during other movements.

also there where supposed to be some copper patches in the package, which where missing.
    i contacted valery's assistant, but he just said, it aint really important as long as i dont have an actuall issue that i want to target.
    so no resending or any other form of apology other then a written sorry.

but i didnt mind too much and he was very open to all kinds of questions towards the wands, so all in all it was nice working/emailing with him.

oftern times my hands get warm and a bit sweaty. the problem here is that the bronze seems to be oxidating quicker with every use, thus resulting in blueish stains on my hand which, after a 5-7h session with the wands takes about half a day, to almost a day to fully vanish.

all in all though i am happy with my purchase. they are my batteries.

and if you guys are interested, they got a 20% discount going all of february. so it would be a opportune time to buy.
    btw: u have to pay via western union. something to do with paying fees or so.

here's also what i learned after having them for a bit:
    -dont use em while in some way intoxicated.
    -dont let anyone else use them.

the crystals save information, thus giving these around might make them less effective for each user.
    Last edited by Ikarusion; 13th February 2014 at 09:44.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

11. Link to Post #9
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, last years some update of this story appeared. I found a new trademark– the Wands of Ra http://wandsofra.com and they are quite similar to the Wands of Horus in part of fillings.

I talked with the manufacturer of them, Mikhail Eliseev from Russia and he was working with Valery Uvarov for a long time before started his own projects. A was contacting with him when I purchased Wands of Horus 5 years ago and I was surprised when we met by skype again.

In general I think that all of these people are worthy of respect in part of investigations and making pyramids, but I see more people talking about bad character of mr.Uvarov than he is talking about all others. Anyway it is their internal competition.

About wands I can say that the Wands of Ra have the same pronounced effect as Wands of Horus, and I have them both at my home.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steinbruna For This Post:

BMJ (12th September 2016), Cara (13th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #10
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also in June I visited the pyramid near Saint-Petersburg, where the Wands of Ra are exposing. This pyramid seems very intensive working one. Its imposible to explain the feelings, but the owners call the state we achieved - Samadhi state, when the soul comes out from the body. True, when you fall down there, you can not move.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to steinbruna For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #11
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Thanks

The experiment with the «Wands of Ra» and the aura on VIDEO.
    Research topic: the influence of the "Wands of Ra" exposed in the pyramid on the energetical and physical structure of the human body.
    Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) is the computer recording and analysis of luminescence induced by biological objects when stimulated by an electromagnetic field with amplification in a gas discharge.
    On the basis of the GDV method, a group of scientists headed by Professor KG Korotkov (ITMO, St. Petersburg) the GDV Camera device was developed. GDV auracamera was clinically tested, entered in the state register of medical equipment and certified by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
    Source - http://pyramids.ru.com/en/wands-of-ra.html
    Last edited by steinbruna; 26th July 2017 at 17:29.

16. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

These things work but I must say there is a lot of woo woo nonsense associated with them, on this thread and by the people making them for a commercial enterprise. The why in terms of how they work is based on electrochemistry and nothing overly mystical. if you take a copper strip and a zinc strip and place them in say a glass of salt water, the reaction between the two metals and the salt water will create a small electrical charge. this video illustrates

The same thing happens when you hold the rods in each hand and it begins reacting with the perspiration in your hands. The micro-voltage slowly, safely begins recharging your bio energy. Don't worry about keeping them under pyramids or evoking the Ashtar command to get them to work.

And there's no need to buy those polished ones with the fancy Egyptian symbols they sell on the internet for an arm and a leg. Just go to the hardware store, buy some copper and zinc pipe, get some charcoal and quartz crystal and make them yourself for much less.
    Last edited by bearcow; 26th July 2017 at 15:18.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2017), sunflower (26th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #13
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah. Why not? Try) and dont forget to expose them in the pyramid with cost over 1,5 million dollars)))

+ Reply to Thread