+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Humble's Disposal of Radioactive waste

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Jim Humble's Disposal of Radioactive waste

I had a chance to watch again Jim Humble's second interview with Bill where he talks about his discovery of being able to dispose radioactive waste with high temperature, reducing radiation levels to zero (or to background levels) in 3 days.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=zPgRr...layer_embedded
    Time frame around (39:00)

I'm wondering if such technology could possibly be used to clean up the radiation waste around the area of the Fukushima plant, and the Nuclear waste dump site in Aomori (Rokkasyo-mura, north Japan, with an incredible amount of radioactive waste just sitting there, unable to be refined or contained after the many years). I'm sure there are hundreds of places around the world that require the clean up, such as Wales ( http://www.nda.gov.uk/ukinventory/summaries/wales.cfm ) or the vast areas in the middle-east regions -- afghanistan, where what they call "dirty bombs" were scattered everywhere making it a No-Enter-Zone. What have these people done to our mother Earth.

Would anyone know of a way I could get in contact with Jim so that I could possibly take some action in doing something about this issue?
    Any suggestions or advice would be welcome.

Thank you,

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kumonitori For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th July 2011), seko (6th July 2011), Watching from Cyprus (12th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble's Disposal of Radioactive waste

Quote Posted by Kumonitori (here)
    I had a chance to watch again Jim Humble's second interview with Bill where he talks about his discovery of being able to dispose radioactive waste with high temperature, reducing radiation levels to zero (or to background levels) in 3 days.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=zPgRr...layer_embedded
    Time frame around (39:00)

I'm wondering if such technology could possibly be used to clean up the radiation waste around the area of the Fukushima plant, and the Nuclear waste dump site in Aomori (Rokkasyo-mura, north Japan, with an incredible amount of radioactive waste just sitting there, unable to be refined or contained after the many years). I'm sure there are hundreds of places around the world that require the clean up, such as Wales ( http://www.nda.gov.uk/ukinventory/summaries/wales.cfm ) or the vast areas in the middle-east regions -- afghanistan, where what they call "dirty bombs" were scattered everywhere making it a No-Enter-Zone. What have these people done to our mother Earth.

Would anyone know of a way I could get in contact with Jim so that I could possibly take some action in doing something about this issue?
    Any suggestions or advice would be welcome.

Thank you,
    Let me send an email to the HQ here in Mexico and will let you know Kumonitori if I get a good answer about it.

seko

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Hi Kumonitori, here is an e-mail address that you can write to Jim Humble. It's not his, but they will pass the message.

mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com or gmark777@gamil.com

seko

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

And if you get a response Kumonitori, please share. We are going to need it here in the US pretty soon if not already.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

seko (12th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Interesting. If heat could clear radiation, what if there were a nuclear war just before a super solar flare?

8. Link to Post #6
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Yes GlassSteagallfan, good ... i am swimming every morning in the mediterranean sea and for the past weeks i feel sick in my stomach when i finished until i have a cold shower and i feel better again. Could be radiation in the water, which by now must have spread throughout the worlds oceans... lets kick some ass on the Evilists
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

seko (13th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi Seko
    Thanks for the info; I'll take some action in hopes to clean our planet, Gaia of these radioactive waste everywhere in Japan and around the globe. Will let you know when there's progress.

Thanks again,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kumonitori For This Post:

seko (13th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

I will be very interested in hearing how heat can deactivate radiation... beings that hot nuclear material is so dang hot it can melt down a number of different encasement materials.

Please post the scientific date when you come across it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

seko (13th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread