+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: An interesting and thought provoking study about hair. Hair = 6th sense?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default An interesting and thought provoking study about hair. Hair = 6th sense?

I'm not sure what to believe about this, but it certainly is thought provoking. Here is the article:

Quote The Truth About Hair

Reported by Cee Young

This information about hair has been hidden from the public since the Viet Nam War .

Our culture leads people to believe that hair style is a matter of personal preference, that hair style is a matter of fashion and/or convenience, and that how people wear their hair is simply a cosmetic issue. Back in the Viet Nam war however, an entirely different picture emerged, one that has been carefully covered up and hidden from public view.

In the early nineties, Sally [name changed to protect privacy] was married to a licensed psychologist who worked at a VA Medical hospital. He worked with combat veterans with PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. Most of them had served in Viet Nam.

Sally said, " I remember clearly an evening when he came back to our apartment on Doctor's Circle carrying a thick official looking folder in his hands. Inside were hundreds of pages of certain classified studies commissioned by the government. He was in shock from the contents. What he read in those documents completely changed his life. From that moment on my conservative middle of the road husband grew his hair and beard and never cut them again. What is more, the VA Medical center let him do it, and other very conservative men in the staff followed his example. As I read the documents, I learned why. It seems that during the Viet Nam War special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations looking for talented scouts, for tough young men trained to move stealthily through rough terrain. They were especially looking for men with outstanding, almost supernatural, tracking abilities. Before being approached, these carefully selected men were extensively documented as experts in tracking and survival.

With the usual enticements, the well proven smooth phrases used to enroll new recruits, some of these indian trackers were then enlisted. Once enlisted, an amazing thing happened. Whatever talents and skills they had possessed on the reservation seemed to mysteriously disappear, as recruit after recruit failed to perform as expected in the field.

Serious casualities and failures of performance led the government to contract expensive testing of these recruits, and this is what was found.

When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistantly that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer 'sense' the enemy, they could no longer access a 'sixth sense' , their 'intuition' no longer was reliable, they couldn't 'read' subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information.

So the testing institute recruited more indian trackers, let them keep their long hair, and tested them in multiple areas. Then they would pair two men together who had received the same scores on all the tests. They would let one man in the pair keep his hair long, and gave the other man a military haircut. Then the two men retook the tests.

Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.

Here is a typical test:

The recruit is sleeping out in the woods. An armed 'enemy' approaches the sleeping man. The long haired man is awakened out of his sleep by a strong sense of danger and gets away long before the enemy is close, long before any sounds from the approaching enemy are audible.

In another version of this test the long haired man senses an approach and somehow intuits that the enemy will perform a physical attack. He follows his 'sixth sense' and stays still, pretending to be sleeping, but quickly grabs the attacker and 'kills' him as the attacker reaches down to strangle him.

This same man, after having passed these and other tests, then received a military haircut and consistantly failed these tests, and many other tests that he had previously passed.

So the document recommended that all Indian trackers be exempt from military haircuts. In fact, it required that trackers keep their hair long. "
    Found here:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=193367

2. The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Art (9th July 2011), Bhusunda (8th July 2011), Black Panther (12th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), ceetee9 (8th July 2011), Corncrake (8th July 2011), crosby (8th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), dejavu (8th July 2011), DNA (8th July 2011), Enquiring1 (9th July 2011), EsmaEverheart (8th July 2011), fifi (14th July 2011), fractal being (8th July 2011), gabbahh (8th July 2011), Jayke (8th July 2011), JRS (9th July 2011), kevlar (12th July 2011), KosmicKat (10th July 2011), ktlight (8th July 2011), Lefty Dave (8th July 2011), Lisab (8th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), mosquito (10th July 2011), Mystique (8th July 2011), NancyV (8th July 2011), Nasu (12th July 2011), noprophet (9th July 2011), Orion.V (3rd September 2011), ouporblowup (10th July 2011), PHARAOH (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), phillipbbg (8th July 2011), phimonic (10th July 2011), pickle (8th July 2011), PixieDust (8th July 2011), Realeyes (9th July 2011), Referee (12th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011), shadowstalker (8th July 2011), Snowbird (12th July 2011), Taurean (8th July 2011), ThePythonicCow (8th July 2011), wegge (8th July 2011), winnasboy (8th July 2011), Woody (8th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: An interesting and thought provoking study about hair. Hair = 6th sense?

It makes sense in an intuitive way. Not rationally. I mean, the hunter gatherer people were extremely in tune with their intuition because their life was about being in communication with their environment. That's what being wild really means to me. Intuitively, not rationally, it makes sense to me that when you take that wild spirit away from a human by domesticating them, which getting a haircut is such a symbol of, they loose their ability to communicate with nature.
    If our night wasn't constantly lit up by bright lights, we would be able to see the stars.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Armen For This Post:

Art (9th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), fifi (14th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011), shadowstalker (8th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: An interesting and thought provoking study about hair. Hair = 6th sense?

It's perfectly true.. Hair acts as an antenna and picks up cosmic energy. This is why Indian yogis keep their hair long.

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kriya For This Post:

Art (9th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Enquiring1 (9th July 2011), fifi (14th July 2011), ktlight (8th July 2011), Lisab (8th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), Muzz (9th July 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), Realeyes (9th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011), shadowstalker (8th July 2011), Taurean (8th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,965 times in 4,334 posts

Yea,,the Sikhs never cut their hair.
    They claim the same thing.

Long hair keeps you plugged in to the collective unconsiousness and cutting off all your hair detaches you from the collective unconsious.

That's why you have monks that go to the extreme in both instances.
    Some folks want to be plugged in to the human race and some folks want to detach from the thoughts of others and go within themselves.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Art (9th July 2011), Artemesia (8th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Enquiring1 (9th July 2011), Lisab (8th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

Kind of sounds like Samson and Delilah. Also sounds a bit like the whole rastafari culture about refusing to cut their dreads. The evidence is there. Many many indigenous and ancient tribes throughout time seem to grow out their hair, apart from buddhist monks.
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), fifi (14th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

https://indianinthemachine.wordpress...heir-hair-lon/

"The Truth About Hair and why Indians would keep their hair long
    Reported by C. Young

This information about hair has been hidden from the public since the Viet Nam War .

Our culture leads people to believe that hair style is a matter of personal preference, that hair style is a matter of fashion and/or convenience, and that how people wear their hair is simply a cosmetic issue. Back in the Viet Nam war however, an entirely different picture emerged, one that has been carefully covered up and hidden from public view.

In the early nineties, Sally [name changed to protect privacy] was married to a licensed psychologist who worked at a VA Medical hospital. He worked with combat veterans with PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. Most of them had served in Viet Nam.

Sally said, \” I remember clearly an evening when my husband came back to our apartment on Doctor\’s Circle carrying a thick official looking folder in his hands. Inside were hundreds of pages of certain studies commissioned by the government. He was in shock from the contents. What he read in those documents completely changed his life. From that moment on my conservative middle of the road husband grew his hair and beard and never cut them again. What is more, the VA Medical center let him do it, and other very conservative men in the staff followed his example. As I read the documents, I learned why. It seems that during the Viet Nam War special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations looking for talented scouts, for tough young men trained to move stealthily through rough terrain. They were especially looking for men with outstanding, almost supernatural, tracking abilities. Before being approached, these carefully !

selected men were extensively documented as experts in tracking and survival.

With the usual enticements, the well proven smooth phrases used to enroll new recruits, some of these indian trackers were then enlisted. Once enlisted, an amazing thing happened. Whatever talents and skills they had possessed on the reservation seemed to mysteriously disappear, as recruit after recruit failed to perform as expected in the field.

Serious casualities and failures of performance led the government to contract expensive testing of these recruits, and this is what was found.

When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistantly that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer \’sense\’ the enemy, they could no longer access a \’sixth sense\’ , their \’intuition\’ no longer was reliable, they couldn\’t \’read\’ subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information.

So the testing institute recruited more indian trackers, let them keep their long hair, and tested them in multiple areas. Then they would pair two men together who had received the same scores on all the tests. They would let one man in the pair keep his hair long, and gave the other man a military haircut. Then the two men retook the tests.

Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.

Here is a typical test:

The recruit is sleeping out in the woods. An armed \’enemy\’ approaches the sleeping man. The long haired man is awakened out of his sleep by a strong sense of danger and gets away long before the enemy is close, long before any sounds from the approaching enemy are audible.

In another version of this test the long haired man senses an approach and somehow intuits that the enemy will perform a physical attack. He follows his \’sixth sense\’ and stays still, pretending to be sleeping, but quickly grabs the attacker and \’kills\’ him as the attacker reaches down to strangle him.

This same man, after having passed these and other tests, then received a military haircut and consistantly failed these tests, and many other tests that he had previously passed.

So the document recommended that all Indian trackers be exempt from military haircuts. In fact, it required that trackers keep their hair long. \”

Comment:

The mammalian body has evolved over millions of years. Survival skills of human and animal at times seem almost supernatural. Science is constantly coming up with more discoveries about the amazing abilities of man and animal to survive. Each part of the body has highly sensitive work to perform for the survival and well being of the body as a whole.The body has a reason for every part of itself.

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved \’feelers\’ or \’antennae\’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brainstem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in numbing-out .

Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration.

Conclusion:

In searching for solutions for the distress in our world, it may be time for us to consider that many of our most basic assumptions about reality are in error. It may be that a major part of the solution is looking at us in the face each morning when we see ourselves in the mirror.

The story of Sampson and Delilah in the Bible has a lot of encoded truth to tell us. When Delilah cut Sampson\’s hair, the once undefeatable Sampson was defeated."
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Beren (8th July 2011), Bhusunda (8th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Carmen (8th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Jayke (9th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), Realeyes (9th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011), Taurean (8th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Its true, hair picks up information. It is like an antenna.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Artemesia (8th July 2011), astrid (8th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), ktlight (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th July 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

That is fascinating. Like you read that and you had no idea but then you go 'Wow, I sorta knew that on some level." Didn't the movie Avatar use their hair to 'plug in' , tune in as it were? It makes one begin to look at their own hair in a different light. I don't think about mine much since I've never had what you call manageable hair , I look like I've lived in a wind tunnel my whole life. But I don't like having my head touched, which means I seldom have my hair cut or trimmed (bend at waist and hack at it now) Maybe its not my head I'm twitchy about but my hair?

I had a casual walk by conversation with a friend last month who mentioned her horse had been misbehaving. "He's been acting like a twit ever since we roached his mane" (buzz cut it) is what she said.

Puts that seemingly innocent remark in a whole different light.

AND..in the 60's so many men, non military let their hair grow out? The hippies? I'm sure they didnt' read that report. ESP? 100 Monkeys?

Neat stuff thanks for posting it Omni.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

What about the poor bald guy? Is he less performing on tasks including sex (following the written comments above)? Is he less sensitive.

What about the hair colouring? Does it affect communication with the environment as much as cutting?

Interesting though the thinking of a lot of people that women are more femnine with long hair (just a comment).

Interesting also that in order to have someone lose their identity, in concentration camps or in the army, their hair are being cut (under the pretense of head lice avoidance).
    Last edited by Flash; 8th July 2011 at 13:40.

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Art (9th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Enquiring1 (9th July 2011), KosmicKat (10th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), mosquito (10th July 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011), winnasboy (8th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Yeah well...I've always had longish hair....no one has ever accused me of being feminine so...dunno .

It would seem to sorta leave the bald folks out of the loop there. But...hair is still a physical construct, just one means of picking up 'the unseen' and people who lack a dominant sensitivity in one area tend to make up for it in another. Same with physical senses, if one is lacking in one area they tend to express more in another. I have poor eyesight but super acute hearing even though I tune a lot of things out because of it.

Long hair would really be floating about in the aura too, and the aura is strongest around the the head and shoulders area , so perhaps its where hair is flowing about at rather than the actual hair that is at work here.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Yeah well...I've always had longish hair....no one has ever accused me of being feminine so...dunno .

It would seem to sorta leave the bald folks out of the loop there. But...hair is still a physical construct, just one means of picking up 'the unseen' and people who lack a dominant sensitivity in one area tend to make up for it in another. Same with physical senses, if one is lacking in one area they tend to express more in another. I have poor eyesight but super acute hearing even though I tune a lot of things out because of it.

Long hair would really be floating about in the aura too, and the aura is strongest around the the head and shoulders area , so perhaps its where hair is flowing about at rather than the actual hair that is at work here.
    Beautifully intelligent point to also intelligent questions by flash Great posts in this thread. I posted this thread in 3 locations. Avalon has the best posts out of all 3(although one may be just due to lower activity)

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (12th July 2011), ktlight (8th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), seko (8th July 2011), Taurean (8th July 2011), ThePythonicCow (8th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I began keeping my hair trimmed short about 10 years ago, and received no dampening of psychic ability or sensory dulling of any kind. Many of the more advanced adepts I know have very little hair at all.

Perhaps my giant wizards beard has been acting as a back-up?

Interesting to note that Women usually keep their hair into old age, while many Men do not, but it is quite rare for one to lose their beard...cosmic back-up receiver?

It's also interesting to observe body hair and it's action in response to sudden anxiety and fear. Same with many animals including dogs and cats.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 8th July 2011 at 14:03.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

9eagle9 (8th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Enquiring1 (9th July 2011), Lisab (8th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), phimonic (10th July 2011), pickle (13th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011), Taurean (8th July 2011), winnasboy (8th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Cats use their "mustache" as sensors. Dogs as well. Insects have hair all over their body, to sense vibrations. Our body´s hair arouse when we feel something strange...

Something is really coherent about this thing.

I used to have a huge hair and it really made me feel good by the time. I had to cut it off, because I couldn´t get a decent job because of it. I was at Industrial Design school by that time and I was really impressed about how people´s attitude towards me changed when I cut my hair off. Even my grades got better. Somehow, the society is against a man with a big hair...

Now, is this part of a bigger plan, to cut our roots with mother nature off? Who knows...

Now I work for myself, so I let my beard grow and I must say that I feel so good about it. It´s really not only an aesthetic experience. Something just feels right...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Flash (8th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), Marikins (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Lol. Back to people mentioning things to me and me now seeing it in a different light. A woman had mentioned to me not long ago that cats have such energy coming off their hairs that some people can't stand the intensity of it, perhaps people struggling with their own density. Or whatever. Not sure what frame she meant it in, but she said that intensity expressed itself as allergic to cats. I've always thought cats (I have six of them (sigh) where weirdly multi dimensional. My eldest queen kitty used to come visit me when I was at work , when I worked out of the home. Just turn around and find her laying on file cabinent and a moment later she was gone...

Horses have big whiskers too that people keep shaved down. Long long ones like six inches or more around their eyes and muzzle. My little guy has a muzzleful of whiskers and I always meant to tidy them up, but just basically leave him alone to be a horse. Horses are very dependant on their legs. Their means of escape, and defense. They typically grow a fringe or feather of varying degrees depending on the breed around their hooves and behind it. Wonder if that has some or sensory purpose in regards to grounding or ground senstive or connection.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Well I hope my chest hair counts as an antennae because there is a severe shortage of grass on the top these days.....

Interesting thought I wonder if it all relates to the saying like made the hair on my neck stand up or sometimes we see the hair on our arms stand up sort of like goose bumps..... yes it all makes sense when you think about it.....

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Belle (8th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Carmen (8th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), Realeyes (9th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

We could visit our local beautician and demand to have the dustbin which is full of used waxing strips...it could be our new oracle

I'm gonna grow my leg hair really, really long....I'm sure my partner will love it....not! Screw him I'm a freakin wizard.
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

9eagle9 (8th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Enquiring1 (9th July 2011), KosmicKat (10th July 2011), Lisab (8th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), phimonic (10th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

It makes me think of my inner comment when bald guys grow long beards (may be it is the solutions, but then Asian are at lost, they have to keep their hair long - and not becoming bald)

When I seen the hairless full beard, often not trimmed, guy, I always feel as if I am looking at them upside down lol. May be beards have the exact same functions, and yes, legs hair.

May be it is related to smell, which is very developed (more than we think) in human as well.

we usually easily differentiate between our smell and others, not smelling ourselve in fact. when hair are off, the surrounding smell we always have that is different from anyghing else is gone and there is sensory differentiation that is lost (it could explain the indian in the war)
    Last edited by Flash; 8th July 2011 at 15:53.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), MargueriteBee (10th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), phimonic (10th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    What about the poor bald guy? Is he less performing on tasks including sex (following the written comments above)? Is he less sensitive.
    Not at all. His bald head provides a natural mirror for the woman so she can apply her makeup while they're having sex. I'd say that's pretty sensitive to her needs.
    Quote What about the hair colouring? Does it affect communication with the environment as much as cutting?
    No, but it does color the communication.
    Quote Interesting though the thinking of a lot of people that women are more femnine with long hair (just a comment).
    I think so, but then I like just about everything about women (just my comment).
    Quote Interesting also that in order to have someone lose their identity, in concentration camps or in the army, their hair are being cut (under the pretense of head lice avoidance).
    Yeah, that and they don't want those free-thinking, subversive, long-haired hippies questioning their authoritah.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

9eagle9 (8th July 2011), Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Enquiring1 (9th July 2011), Flash (8th July 2011), KosmicKat (10th July 2011), Lisab (8th July 2011), mosquito (10th July 2011), Omni (8th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), pickle (13th July 2011), PixieDust (8th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Let us not forget the Merovingian bloodline which ruled parts of France and Germany and were often referred to as the Long-Haired Monarchs. ( In many occult circles this bloodline purportedly was that of Jesus.)

Legends claim that the Merovingian kings were occult adepts with healing, telepathic and clairvoyant powers and were often referred to as the sorcerer-kings. Like Samson in the old Testament, they were loath to cut their hair.

Hair attracts or conducts electricity. Most women know this because during certain climatic conditions our hair, when brushed, will want to adhere to the brush.

Now, IMO, this was probably more important in the past because of the denseness of consciousness. But as consciousness has evolved, long hair is less important, but could still play a role. It's just another tool, such as crystals, water, etc. But remember, the heart connected to the mind is the greatest tool. Open your heart and mind ~ and see what happens.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 8th July 2011 at 17:49.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Calz (12th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th July 2011), Jayke (9th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), Omni (9th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

very interesting post. It seems very true that hair is another sensory.

I gotta say it... i wonder if sex is more enjoyable for those who let their pubic hair grow free vs those who shave/wax or trim?

could be why it grows longer down there...

armpits too. maybe theres more to armpits then we realize...

Also i wodner why society claims men should have short hair and women longer and that women are suppose to stay shaved and hairless in areas.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Flash (8th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), Omni (9th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), red_rose (8th July 2011), Ria (9th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast