+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2010

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Masonic Handshake with David ICKE?

Bill,
    Nothing Masonic as far as I could tell...just expansive hand gestures which can easily be mistaken. For instance I once made the signal of distress (The Widows son) in Lloyds of London..(I had a hedache) and I ended up with three old farts asking how they could assist....Paracetomol was my reply!

I'm constantly amazed about the supposed hand signals of Freemasonry when everything you want to know is revealed on the net if you care to search. David Icke, Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy have never to my considerable knowlrdge ever done such signs. Freemasonry is a very subtle art!..we don't flap our hands all over the place...we do it with knuckle pressure. To return to the subject in hand...I'm sorry to say that you're talking nonsense with regards to David Icke...As for Bill I suggest he's the Grand Blighty Wizzard and Kerry is his Evil Queen....Come on you lot! stop posting this tripe..I thought you were more grown up than this!

In peace from a real evil Freemason...Grrrrr!

Rimbaud!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

" sic" Knowledge

¤=[Post Update]=¤

" sic" Knowledge

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I must say sorry for my horrible typos...being dyslexic doesn't help...being pissed makes it worse..lunch in the mountains is such fun!....Love and funny handshakes from Rimbaud!

Rimbaud

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you everybody for your answers, this video was really bugging me and I´m very happy to get a response specially from Bill, Its good to keep this post on record for anyone else that thinks otherwise, I know that everything has an explanation.

I was thinking the same thing, there is no way David, Kerry and Bill could be masonic, we have learned so much from them, but like I said, It was really bugging me and had many people asking themselves

Anyways, cheers everyone, ...... I feel better already.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

As an ex-occupational therapist {OT}, I see that David has subluxation in quite a few joints- very painful indeed, and impairs your hand function in that you cannot perform certain kinds of 'grip': a 'proper handshake' for example.
    The 'Plate-grip' is often the only functional grip left that works...

Putting 'expanded handles' on things like keys, pens, cutlery etc. can help, to a point. I hope David has seen an OT for advice on ADL aids and adaptations and joint-protection advice? And that someone has supplied / made David resting-splints?

5. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Bill,
    Nothing Masonic as far as I could tell...just expansive hand gestures which can easily be mistaken. For instance I once made the signal of distress (The Widows son) in Lloyds of London..(I had a hedache) and I ended up with three old farts asking how they could assist....Paracetomol was my reply!

I'm constantly amazed about the supposed hand signals of Freemasonry when everything you want to know is revealed on the net if you care to search. David Icke, Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy have never to my considerable knowlrdge ever done such signs. Freemasonry is a very subtle art!..we don't flap our hands all over the place...we do it with knuckle pressure. To return to the subject in hand...I'm sorry to say that you're talking nonsense with regards to David Icke...As for Bill I suggest he's the Grand Blighty Wizzard and Kerry is his Evil Queen....Come on you lot! stop posting this tripe..I thought you were more grown up than this!

In peace from a real evil Freemason...Grrrrr!

Rimbaud!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

" sic" Knowledge

¤=[Post Update]=¤

" sic" Knowledge
    well done rimbaud.
    Bill Kerry or David ARE NOT FREEMASONS...you can find the handshakes on google....THE QUESTION i WANT TO KNOW IS :What are the implications behind the notion of the video and handshake.....what we should be concentrating on now...is where are we going as humankind and what is going to happen?....maybe greenberet may like to tell us about the implications of his e-mail/thread
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 25th May 2010 at 09:19.

6. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    well done rimbaud.
    Bill Kerry or David ARE NOT FREEMASONS...you can find the handshakes on google....THE QUESTION i WANT TO KNOW IS :What are the implications behind the notion of the video and handshake.....what we should be concentrating on now...is where are we going as humankind and what is going to happen?....maybe greenberet may like to tell us about the implications of his e-mail/thread
    lol
    Something very stupid of me that I happened to see on youtube thats all, I have been following Project Camelot and David Icke for long time and i´m very happy for the work they are doing.

I apologize for that threat, but it was bugging me that people were talking against project Camelot and David Icke because of that video.

Cheers

7. Link to Post #27
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,193 times in 946 posts

Dis-information is always best served by the un-aware

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Default David Icke - HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES : A Project Avalon Interview with Bill Ry

David Icke - HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES : A Project Avalon Interview with Bill Ryan

David Icke talks with Bill Ryan from Project Avalon about his newly published (May 2010) book: HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES.http://projectavalon.nethttp://david...jectavalon.net
    Views:8
    1ratings
    Time:01:50:53More inNonprofits & Activism

9. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,336 times in 546 posts

I believe this is a fairly common problem for people with arthritis. My grandmother (may god bless her soul) had the same issue.

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Default David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video

BROTHERS IN ARMSDavid Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation about the agenda to control Planet Earth, meeting again for the first time in 15 years. Wonderful stuff.http://projectavalon.nethttp://david...jectavalon.net
    Views:0
    0ratings
    Time:01:24:55More inNonprofits & Activism

11. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thumbs up David Icke’s interview on Edge Media TV

David Icke’s interview on Edge Media TV. See him rip about accusations of his ‘Masonic’ handshake!

It’s a two hour interview so I’m only posting part 1 here – I’m sure you all know how to find the remaining parts on YouTube!!

Enjoy.

The Last Live Show on EDGE MEDIA TV-ON THE EDGE 27th MAY 2010 PART 1

[COLOR="magenta"]'The love you withhold, it's the pain you carry.' - Morenae[/COLOR]:peace:

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,038 times in 812 posts

Default Re: David Icke’s interview on Edge Media TV

The latest book is a masterwork by all accounts. Keep it up David we are all with you on this.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

13. Link to Post #33
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I'm still waiting for my book to come through the post K . I pre-ordered it months ago but Amazon are taking their sweet time!
    [COLOR="magenta"]'The love you withhold, it's the pain you carry.' - Morenae[/COLOR]:peace:

14. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 times in 398 posts

THX G,

Food for the weekend..........

15. Link to Post #35
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I've just watched the whole interview. It is an almost verbatim copy of the interview by Bill Ryan. It was interesting to get the information again though.

16. Link to Post #36
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,193 times in 946 posts

Your book should arrive shortly Gita

17. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I love listening to David speak the guys a genius. But I felt bad for him when I watched this. He seemed uneasy, especially when you compare it to his demeanor during the interview with Bill. Throughout Bill's interview he seemed relaxed and at ease. I just felt that the guy who interviewed him from Edge Media seemed slightly condescending. It just felt uncomfortable for me to watch that's all. Just my personal opinion.

18. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dear Greenberet,

I was totally not having a dig at you personally..it was just a reaction against what I percieve to be the irrational phobias going around just now. Please don't think that I was having a dig at you..I just ask you to investigate a bit more for your own peace of mind. I've looked at all the YouTube supposed mystical signs done by actors, politicos and artists and have only ever seen hand gestures that we all make about 1000 times a day without knowing...especially with a photographer that can take dozens of stills a second with todays cameras.

Is Bush a Mason?...bet your life on it Sir!...not the others though.

Well done with your eagle Eye Greenberet,

Peace,

Rimbaud

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Cool David Icke - Bible Errors

Bible errors
    By David Icke

Jesus said the end of the world would be in his generation
    Jesus is talking of signs that will happen before the end of the world to his disciples)
    (Notice: Jesus probably thought the stars were little lights attached to a solid rotating sky dome like everyone
    else at that time)
    (Mat 24:29 NRSV) "Immediately after the suffering of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will
    not give its light; *the stars will fall from heaven*, and the powers of heaven will be shaken.
    (Mat 24:30 NRSV) Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth

will mourn, and they will see 'the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven' with power and great glory.
    (Jesus now says to his disciples that their generation will not pass away before the end of the world)
    (Mat 24:34 NRSV) Truly I tell you, *this generation will not pass away* until all these things have taken place.
    (Their generation did pass away, but the world didn't end)

Read more here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/19682151/D...e-Bible-Errors

www.davidicke.com

Related articles

The Truth About Jesus Is He a Myth?
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/899023/The...ch-Mangasarian

Sun gods
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/13402956/5-Sun-gods

What Jesus Demands from the World
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/3234205/Wh...from-the-World

"If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

20. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Default EN - In Conversation with David Icke

EN - In Conversation with David Icke

In Conversation with David IckeSedona, Arizona, February 2009http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/david_icke_interview_transcript_en.html
    Views:19
    1ratings
    Time:02:08:22More inNews & Politics

+ Reply to Thread