+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2010

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,513 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Masonic Handshake with David ICKE?

Quote Posted by greenberet (here)
    Hi everybody,

Maybe you have already seen it, can anybody explain this??

sorry if its a repost, I couldn´t find it on the web.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2PO9b...layer_embedded

Cheers
    David Icke has severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and cannot shake hands properly.

A very funny one minute outtake - from a new interview with David which I'll be posting within 24-36 hours - can be seen here. The problem is obvious. Anyone who knows David will tell you that he jokes about it, but lives in constant pain which he never once complains about.

http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_outtake.mov

Please help to kill this silly rumor stone dead... David doesn't need it.

Cheers, Bill

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Thanks for addressing this Bill. It all is quite rediculous for the original you-tuber to post his vid. If nothing else a mason would not discuss secrets about their brotherhood. David would not be the whistlblower that he is if it were true.

Hopefully this will finally all go away.

Cheers.
    M

3. Link to Post #23
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    David Icke has severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and cannot shake hands properly.
    Everyone knows this in the alternative field. I recently saw David Icke at Brixton.

Question: isn't Rheumatoid Arthritis something which MMS can address? Andreas Kalcher stated he used to have this condition in his hands, problems lifting his children etc and he sorted it with Miracle Mineral Suppliment within weeks. I'll try and get Andreas K. to comment.

John Shore
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 24th May 2010 at 14:48.

4. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    Everyone knows this in the alternative field. I recently saw David Icke at Brixton.

Question: isn't Rheumatoid Arthritis something which MMS can address? Andreas Kalcher stated he used to have this condition in his hands, problems lifting his children etc and he sorted it with Miracle Mineral Suppliment within weeks. I'll try and get Andreas K. to comment.

John Shore
    David Icke has never tried MMS he has always had Rheumatoid Arthritis, even as a goalkeeper that is why he gave it up...the implications amaze me...everyone who belongs to an esoteric group is demonized.....the implications behind this vid is a load of crap....anyway david icke would never get beyond the first degree he cannot shake hands properly...sorry david
    lol
    blue
    Last edited by blue777; 24th May 2010 at 14:58.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Default David Icke outtake

David Icke outtake

Views:7
    0ratings
    Time:01:00More inNonprofits & Activism

6. Link to Post #26
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I don’t think he would ever even want to join the masons or any group or occult. He is his own man. The poor guy has done so much and has gone through so much humiliation and then there’s his arthritis that he never complains about – and not to mention that the poor man is being attacked by EMP all the time. Jeeeze people give the guy a break and show some gratitude.

7. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke Interview...Human Race Get Off Your Knees - The Lion Sleeps No More!

Quote Posted by Yona (here)
    Thank you for that Gita
    David Icke is also live talking about his work and book 'Human Race Get Off Your Knees'on thursday 27 May 8pm GMT time
    sky channel 200 'Edge Media tv' (in the united kingdom)
    Thanks Yona, I've already programmed Sky to tape it for me. Darn shame it's the last one though! So sad.

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

QUOTE=blue777;21057]David Icke has never tried MMS he has always had Rheumatoid Arthritis, even as a goalkeeper that is why he gave it up...the implications amaze me...everyone who belongs to an esoteric group is demonized.....the implications behind this vid is a load of crap....anyway david icke would never get beyond the first degree he cannot shake hands properly...sorry david
    lol
    blue[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I have heard David say that he does take MMS, I remember because he stated that he doesn't know what all the fuss with the taste was about as he takes it in a glass of water and it tastes fine. MMS does indeed work for a whole lot of conditions, but I am not a fan of its taste. (Sorry, but I cannot remember which audio/video I heard this from to provide you a link)
    However I am reasonably confident that David could be free from his RA should he wish to pursue it through other methods.

As for the Masonic link IMHO he is about as Masonic as an carrot (which his face colour matches in the above pics. Who's been out in the sun then?) TPTB are obviously worried about his ever growing publicity too which he is every bit entitled having worked so tirelessly for the past twenty years in the face of just such adversity.

9. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bill,
    Nothing Masonic as far as I could tell...just expansive hand gestures which can easily be mistaken. For instance I once made the signal of distress (The Widows son) in Lloyds of London..(I had a hedache) and I ended up with three old farts asking how they could assist....Paracetomol was my reply!

I'm constantly amazed about the supposed hand signals of Freemasonry when everything you want to know is revealed on the net if you care to search. David Icke, Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy have never to my considerable knowlrdge ever done such signs. Freemasonry is a very subtle art!..we don't flap our hands all over the place...we do it with knuckle pressure. To return to the subject in hand...I'm sorry to say that you're talking nonsense with regards to David Icke...As for Bill I suggest he's the Grand Blighty Wizzard and Kerry is his Evil Queen....Come on you lot! stop posting this tripe..I thought you were more grown up than this!

In peace from a real evil Freemason...Grrrrr!

Rimbaud!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

" sic" Knowledge

¤=[Post Update]=¤

" sic" Knowledge

10. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I must say sorry for my horrible typos...being dyslexic doesn't help...being pissed makes it worse..lunch in the mountains is such fun!....Love and funny handshakes from Rimbaud!

Rimbaud

11. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you everybody for your answers, this video was really bugging me and I´m very happy to get a response specially from Bill, Its good to keep this post on record for anyone else that thinks otherwise, I know that everything has an explanation.

I was thinking the same thing, there is no way David, Kerry and Bill could be masonic, we have learned so much from them, but like I said, It was really bugging me and had many people asking themselves

Anyways, cheers everyone, ...... I feel better already.

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

As an ex-occupational therapist {OT}, I see that David has subluxation in quite a few joints- very painful indeed, and impairs your hand function in that you cannot perform certain kinds of 'grip': a 'proper handshake' for example.
    The 'Plate-grip' is often the only functional grip left that works...

Putting 'expanded handles' on things like keys, pens, cutlery etc. can help, to a point. I hope David has seen an OT for advice on ADL aids and adaptations and joint-protection advice? And that someone has supplied / made David resting-splints?

13. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Bill,
    Nothing Masonic as far as I could tell...just expansive hand gestures which can easily be mistaken. For instance I once made the signal of distress (The Widows son) in Lloyds of London..(I had a hedache) and I ended up with three old farts asking how they could assist....Paracetomol was my reply!

I'm constantly amazed about the supposed hand signals of Freemasonry when everything you want to know is revealed on the net if you care to search. David Icke, Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy have never to my considerable knowlrdge ever done such signs. Freemasonry is a very subtle art!..we don't flap our hands all over the place...we do it with knuckle pressure. To return to the subject in hand...I'm sorry to say that you're talking nonsense with regards to David Icke...As for Bill I suggest he's the Grand Blighty Wizzard and Kerry is his Evil Queen....Come on you lot! stop posting this tripe..I thought you were more grown up than this!

In peace from a real evil Freemason...Grrrrr!

Rimbaud!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

" sic" Knowledge

¤=[Post Update]=¤

" sic" Knowledge
    well done rimbaud.
    Bill Kerry or David ARE NOT FREEMASONS...you can find the handshakes on google....THE QUESTION i WANT TO KNOW IS :What are the implications behind the notion of the video and handshake.....what we should be concentrating on now...is where are we going as humankind and what is going to happen?....maybe greenberet may like to tell us about the implications of his e-mail/thread
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 25th May 2010 at 09:19.

14. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    well done rimbaud.
    Bill Kerry or David ARE NOT FREEMASONS...you can find the handshakes on google....THE QUESTION i WANT TO KNOW IS :What are the implications behind the notion of the video and handshake.....what we should be concentrating on now...is where are we going as humankind and what is going to happen?....maybe greenberet may like to tell us about the implications of his e-mail/thread
    lol
    Something very stupid of me that I happened to see on youtube thats all, I have been following Project Camelot and David Icke for long time and i´m very happy for the work they are doing.

I apologize for that threat, but it was bugging me that people were talking against project Camelot and David Icke because of that video.

Cheers

15. Link to Post #35
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Dis-information is always best served by the un-aware

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Default David Icke - HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES : A Project Avalon Interview with Bill Ry

David Icke - HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES : A Project Avalon Interview with Bill Ryan

David Icke talks with Bill Ryan from Project Avalon about his newly published (May 2010) book: HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES.http://projectavalon.nethttp://david...jectavalon.net
    Views:8
    1ratings
    Time:01:50:53More inNonprofits & Activism

17. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Default Re: David Icke Interview...Human Race Get Off Your Knees - The Lion Sleeps No More!

It's funny, ive been organising with a few "special" friends on what we're going do to when poo hits the fan, namely packing up shop and going finding a cave somewhere in the desert to live... but its just strange how things seem to be ramping up.. and quickly

18. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I believe this is a fairly common problem for people with arthritis. My grandmother (may god bless her soul) had the same issue.

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Default David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video

BROTHERS IN ARMSDavid Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation about the agenda to control Planet Earth, meeting again for the first time in 15 years. Wonderful stuff.http://projectavalon.nethttp://david...jectavalon.net
    Views:0
    0ratings
    Time:01:24:55More inNonprofits & Activism

20. Link to Post #40
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thumbs up David Icke’s interview on Edge Media TV

David Icke’s interview on Edge Media TV. See him rip about accusations of his ‘Masonic’ handshake!

It’s a two hour interview so I’m only posting part 1 here – I’m sure you all know how to find the remaining parts on YouTube!!

Enjoy.

The Last Live Show on EDGE MEDIA TV-ON THE EDGE 27th MAY 2010 PART 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast