Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation - a new video

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Default David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation - a new video

Dear Friends,

BROTHERS IN ARMS

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation about the agenda to control Planet Earth, meeting again for the first time in 15 years. Wonderful stuff.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gRTS-Zsd6ZM

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th May 2010 at 09:19.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

11alone (5th March 2011), ASIA (31st January 2011), Muzz (2nd April 2011), peterspm (5th March 2011), Revenge24 (31st January 2011), the_flyingboy (9th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation - a new video

Downloading now! This should be a good watch! Many thanks Bill

4. Link to Post #3
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

You really spoil us Bill, thank you so much. And well done on getting these two together the way you have, the world is a better place for it.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Bill great work bringing it all home for us all. Top notch on all recent interviews!

Thank you

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

So Bill, what would be the correct or best viewing order with this trilogy of interviews?
    Bill "the Doctor"
    "Tell me you plans! Oh one of these days that will work."
    - The 11th Doctor

7. Link to Post #6
    illuminate

EXCELLENT videos Bill... they just keep getting better!
    very cool to see David and Jordan engaged in such a candid conversation.
    THX for all your hard work!!!

8. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Excellent material......

Chapeau Monsieur Ryan.......

9. Link to Post #8
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

i like that Icke looks this as more energetic and Maxwell from the physical view. They both say the same just on a different lvl. you guys agree?

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Synchronized and winning!
    Last edited by Giusmar; 28th May 2010 at 21:10.
    All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries and credulities of mankind ! 2 3 6 18 108 1944 209952

11. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

I appreciate Maxwell for his exposure of the Reptilian control system and the earthly minions(Illuminati) that serve them but it is obvious from this interview that ,as happens with so many conspiracy researchers,he got lost in the earthly aspects of life and neglected to nurture the spiritual aspects of life enough to tune in to what his Higher Selves are up to.Icke also comes at it form a limited spiritual understanding.

First thing to realise is that the dimensions have been corrupted from very high dimensional levels...many say 11th,9th,7th etc,,,Icke seems to be on the 5D -paradise trip where he thinks the 5D level is heavenly...this is an illuminati new-age agenda distortion hoping to subdue people in to a bigger cage of 5D entrapment...this ascension cycle is about ASCENDING OUT OF DIMENSIONALISATION,not being confined to another cage(5D) that might look and feel prettier in many ways but is still a trap

Icke and Maxwell also don't seem to be AWARE that we each have aspects of ourselves in all of these higher dimensions also...we have our I AM Presence(8D level) and our AVATAR SELF (12D level) and GODSELF(beyond dimensions,individual and at ONE with Source)...and we are each doing our work at those levels....they don't realise that there are many incarnates here now who are either walk-ins of their Higher aspects or other Higher Beings and also many,many are in touch with their Avatar selves CONCIOUSLY and it's about each of us creating a handshake with our Higher Aspects so we can work CONCIOUSLY together,,there are many now who ARE AWARE of what they are doing in the Higher Dimensions and they realise that what they do on this earth is an extension and a support for what they are doing in this dimension...it's not such a mystery or guesswork as Icke and Maxwell think it is for many here..it's about AWARENESS.They are both coming at it from a limited lkevel of concious awareness,Icke a little more aware then Maxwell

.... stargates,timeline collapses,Host Matrix's and so much more are being more and more understood and CONCIOUSLY worked with at this time..

for those who are interested in these things and wish to work with people who are more concious of such things I highly recommend you check out
    www.energeticsynthesis.com and www.azuritepress.com and waut for Ashayana Deanes interview soon to be released on proj Camelot...Ascension is a SCIENCE and if you don't understand the science and don't have AWARENESS beyond the 5 senses you end up with lots of guesswork and can be easily mislead

12. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Shiva, I've appreciated many of your posts, but I don't know what you are saying other than what they are implying..... there is NO hope any longer for this planet, this 3D realm.

Asha, and am I very interested in her work, don't get me wrong... but she says the same...
    the planet is a goner and it's time to learn the art of dieing properly so that we will not end up in another plane such as this any longer.

My point in this post is that there IS no remedy for the knarly mess we find this world in...
    it's too late to stop the domino effect. It's THAT out of control. I cannot deceive myself to think that "we will work it out"...

Do you think that I am mistaken? I'm talking about continuity of life on this planet, not that we are eternal beings.

You wrote: ..." in touch with their Avatar selves CONCIOUSLY and it's about each of us creating a handshake with our Higher Aspects so we can work CONCIOUSLY together,,there are many now who ARE AWARE of what they are doing in the Higher Dimensions and they realise that what they do on this earth is an extension and a support for what they are doing in this dimension.."

What does that have to do with overcoming the state of our situations here on this planet?
    I'm not talking our higher levels of being... I'm talking about where we are now here on this planet earth...

It does seem the only "out" is preparing to be out! hear me?
    Is this the point? There's nothing to be done about our situation here???

maybe I'm dim today... excuse me this!

13. Link to Post #12
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

wow you sure seem sure about all these. So what you see will happen in the near future will human escape this fate? Icke is sure Maxwell is still worried. You?

14. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I believe we are in a school.
    The louder the darkness the more you should love that darkness.
    There is no loosing this game, there's just the choice to love all or not.
    You are recording all your life in your heart. When you die you face it all.
    I realize this now more then ever.
    The more i love the better my life after death experiance (and life on earth experiance) will be and is.
    I will die with love in my heart. I will live with love in my heart. I will not fear "death" of my "body" or of the "death" others as this is all a school.

im sure someone can nit pick this idea im finally getting but its only because my typing is slow and your not here to look into my eyes and FEEL what im saying with your heart.

david seems to understand this love.
    maxi seems to be alittle blinded by fear.

i love you all

Last edited by tron; 28th May 2010 at 23:54.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tron For This Post:

ASIA (31st January 2011)

16. Link to Post #14
    Macedonia Avalon Member TheChosen's Avatar
    Thanks

That was a great video although it is clear Jordan is a bit behind on the understanding about the way reality manifests through all the densities ... then again David Icke is also a bit behind when compared to the details given by the Law of One and Seth Speaks

What I really want to see now is a debate between David Icke and David Willcock on the NWO factions and the truth behind Obama.
    TheChosen - Master of Self, Servant to None

17. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

It's clear that we are all insane.

18. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Moxie (here)
    It's clear that we are all insane.
    Hi Moxie my friend.
    Where there is life there is hope.
    Leaving aside all talk of spirituality ascension the works.
    I am not the lest bit concerned for the future of you and I on this earth.
    We have seen compassion in action step by step.
    We just keep it simple.
    I tell you we are survivors we will make it through whatever comes on this earth.
    The future is mystery the past history.
    We have now we are ok.
    With love for you Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

I found this video appropriate to watch for this thread. Enjoy!

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

20. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

one of the biggest misunderstandings is that it's all simple and God will wave his magic wand and 2012 will come around and all will be well...there are many.many people doing very involved and complex work in conciousness on EARTH in many dimensions so that the God currents can be anchored here so that we are freed of all the atomic harnessing,holographic distortions,mind control technolgies feeding off religious worshippers...and a million other things...the more people who wake up to these more complex levels of "lightwork" the more people will be able to be hosted out of this distorted hologram...

there is NO VALUE difference in those who are attempting to take the "keep it simple and just be love" approach and those who are working with their higher aspects conciously to realign and counteract negative forces in the Higher Dimensions through very focused and ascension science approaches ..t BOTH groups are needed as are many other groups.

...the sad thing is that the people who are taking the "keep it simple" approach are not aware that if everyone just "kept it simple" they would keep following this current timeline which leads to the "love,light and clueless" 5D earth that the hijacked new-age most often promotes.....so we need both people who "keep it simple" and those who are working on the levels that many of the "keep it simple" crowd are not aware of.....and much of the "keep it simple" crowd won't get what I just wrote but those who are aware of the very necessary and involved God technology work being done will get it...God Source needs some technicians and some energy holders,that's just the way it is

21. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TheChosen (here)

What I really want to see now is a debate between David Icke and David Willcock on the NWO factions and the truth behind Obama.
    David Wilcock will not speak to David Icke : DW believes he is negative.

He may well have changed his mind recently (if so, I'm not yet aware of it), but this was his position when Kerry and I first met and interviewed David Icke a little over a year ago.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ASIA (31st January 2011)

23. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    David Wilcock will not speak to David Icke : DW believes he is negative.

He may well have changed his mind recently (if so, I'm not yet aware of it), but this was his position when Kerry and I first met and interviewed David Icke a little over a year ago.
    Oh ya David Icke is about as negative as a bright sunny day in the tropics, sitting on the beach with a cool breeze blowing & Hawaiian Steel drums playing in the background

Btw Bill that conversation was on my "Want to see before I die" list, Thanks
    *scratches another off the list*
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast