+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation - a new video

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation - a new video

Moving along on this journey is so cool. Thanks Bill for all you do.

2. Link to Post #22
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

what i'm reading from this convo between jorden and david is that david is reading the game from outside the box and jorden is readiing the game from inside the box. two different languages and important information and pieces of the puzzle we all are trying the put together. everyone has more or even less of the pieces but they are all out there. the tricky part is believing in the pieces you obtain to make a fit.
    Last edited by ExHaLaTiON; 29th May 2010 at 12:59.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    one of the biggest misunderstandings is that it's all simple and God will wave his magic wand and 2012 will come around and all will be well...there are many.many people doing very involved and complex work in conciousness on EARTH in many dimensions so that the God currents can be anchored here so that we are freed of all the atomic harnessing,holographic distortions,mind control technolgies feeding off religious worshippers...and a million other things...the more people who wake up to these more complex levels of "lightwork" the more people will be able to be hosted out of this distorted hologram...

there is NO VALUE difference in those who are attempting to take the "keep it simple and just be love" approach and those who are working with their higher aspects conciously to realign and counteract negative forces in the Higher Dimensions through very focused and ascension science approaches ..t BOTH groups are needed as are many other groups.

...the sad thing is that the people who are taking the "keep it simple" approach are not aware that if everyone just "kept it simple" they would keep following this current timeline which leads to the "love,light and clueless" 5D earth that the hijacked new-age most often promotes.....so we need both people who "keep it simple" and those who are working on the levels that many of the "keep it simple" crowd are not aware of.....and much of the "keep it simple" crowd won't get what I just wrote but those who are aware of the very necessary and involved God technology work being done will get it...God Source needs some technicians and some energy holders,that's just the way it is
    Hi Shiva, Asha has not said as far as I know, since her last published video (FOL2010) that the world will end in 2012. There will be changes of course subtle and earth changes but not the end of the world.

Love the interview by the way, thank you Bill

Cheers
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 29th May 2010 at 12:16.

4. Link to Post #24
    Macedonia Avalon Member TheChosen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    David Wilcock will not speak to David Icke : DW believes he is negative.

He may well have changed his mind recently (if so, I'm not yet aware of it), but this was his position when Kerry and I first met and interviewed David Icke a little over a year ago.
    Thats a bit unfortunate. I just got David Icke's new book and there is a wealth of information that I am sure DW would greatly appreciate because it so well compliments his own and goes into so much detail when history, the reptilians and the NWO is concerned. It is true that the view of David Icke on the NWO is a lot more black&white than the one of DW but I'd hardly call that a negative stance.

In any case.. a great idea of bringing up great people together for a 'conversation'.. it produces a lot different information then when it is 'just' an interview. I know it must be difficult logistically but I am sure more such pairings (more than 2 would loose the plot) would produce excellent new information.

Thanks Bill, we really appreciate
    TheChosen - Master of Self, Servant to None

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Perhaps we are seeing a new trend. It used to really anoy me how great minds in the (former) UFO community could not come together like this and put the bickering aside and concentrate. These gentlemen are leading by example. Bravo!

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Maxwell speaking angels and demons, considering he was at the Vatican recently, a true Robert Langdon. David speaking of the holographic construct (great stuff as always), but I think if this were a contest, Jordan surpassed David just a little bit here, though both are equally superb. Great interview.

7. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

yeah stardust,I didn't mean to make it sound that way...here is what Ash has said about 2012 and the coming years

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_2.php

8. Link to Post #28
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Bill, yet again. Fantastic, quality work. Second to none!

Icke and Maxwell both know their stuff from their own point of view. However, whilst it can be seen as two different points off view, when looked at really, they got the same massage as each other.

Bill you keep this up pal.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

9. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

My wife commented yesterday as she overheard part of the 20 minute audio between David and Jordan I was trying to listen to, that..... "Why don't all you lot, you, James, David Icke and all the others, all get together in a casual Q and A and talk freely openly about your experiences and knowledge". I thought on it then told her it would be nigh impossible, even the logistics would be a nightmare, and of course some would proclaim superior knowledge and status within the community anyways, causing a few rifts LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

10. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

This conversational combination of Icke and Maxwell was more than interesting to experience. They are each masters in their chosen topic fields and each is accustom to being prime speaker and educator.

I have watched the vids and listened to the audio and continue on a path of respect for their expertise.

I am really interested in Maxwell's Vatican tour video. Talk about someone being simultaneously in and out of their element!!!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No doubt other experts, all in one place would equally be of interest?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

12. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheWatcher (here)
    My wife commented yesterday as she overheard part of the 20 minute audio between David and Jordan I was trying to listen to, that..... "Why don't all you lot, you, James, David Icke and all the others, all get together in a casual Q and A and talk freely openly about your experiences and knowledge". I thought on it then told her it would be nigh impossible, even the logistics would be a nightmare, and of course some would proclaim superior knowledge and status within the community anyways, causing a few rifts LOL
    I thought exactly the same as your wife Barry but then as you said, I thought hang on a minute, there are some based in the States, some UK and other places so getting you all in the one spot at the same time would be difficult. It would be great if Bill could get an interview with you and (my mind has gone blank now comes with the age Barry, I am one year behind you in age), James is it I forget his other name and maybe Icke. So maybe an interview with the people based in UK might be easier, do you think that would work. That would be good.

13. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sounds good to me if it were feasible
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I found it a little perplexing that an individual with the seasoned highly effective communication skills of Maxwell kept going back and making the same point over and over. That point being about the negative vs. positive ET war. I can understand bringing the perspective up, but why go back to it so many times?

15. Link to Post #35
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    I found it a little perplexing that an individual with the seasoned highly effective communication skills of Maxwell kept going back and making the same point over and over. That point being about the negative vs. positive ET war. I can understand bringing the perspective up, but why go back to it so many times?
    Simple. Icke was talking about the vibrations and it is like we are not in a real war its all feelings and vibrations. Maxwell was trying to emfasize that we are in a state of war... its all around us we just dont see it. its the same thing from different views.

Icke sees it purely vibrational and energetic, Maxwell sees it more physical. They both say the same thing but to many ppl that listen to them ickes aproach is far harder to understand and grasp.

So when Maxwell was repeating about this war and that things arent set on stone ... we can win this if we try, Icke was saying the same thing with the turning point in vibrations and the end of this slavery.

Hope i helped

16. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear Friends,

BROTHERS IN ARMS

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation about the agenda to control Planet Earth, meeting again for the first time in 15 years. Wonderful stuff.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gRTS-Zsd6ZM

Hello Bill

Thank you so much for your inspired pairing of David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, I am full of admiration and respect for all of you gentlemen, I am sure you are all Angels in the true sense of the word.

I first saw David on the now notorious Wogan ‘chat show’ and was so depressed to see him publicly vilified for his beliefs by an individual not worthy to ‘wash his feet’. Since that time David has blossomed into a true warrior for the forces of good.

My introduction to Jordan was through the auspices of your excellent Project Camelot with the beautiful and very incisive Kerry Cassidy. Jordan is an excellent crusader for the forces of good and another very brave man, I look forward to further disclosures from both of these outstanding human beings. I send my heartfelt thanks and wish you all love and peace as you take us all forward into the next paradigm.

John Parslow

17. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Heck. Cant watch videos with a dial up. But transcripts unfortunately, no new ones for a long time now.
    Nonetheless thanks and keep up the good work.

Cheers

18. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, David and Jordan;

David registers the smell of the NEW STORY’s arrival. Everyone thinks this is the anticipated New Age awakening. This is not, however, the “We are all One – The Universe is all tied together – Avatar movie” Age of Aquarius memory of the false-dimension’s “old story”.

In the NEW STORY of real dimensions, there is only ONE. There you center on self [as opposed to being self-centered] within a singular ‘mass-consciousness’ of various ‘energy-feeling-shapes’ that are the energy-level expression of through forms that qualify to be there. The thought form of Man [which doesn’t look anything like a humanoid Being] is one of those thought forms that qualify. It has never successfully been done before. This place… this false-dimension… this experiment was supposed to demonstrate the success of that Man expression on a stage were all the other previously qualified thought forms were to attend in congress as chorus, as upon a Broadway play’s stage.

But I am so excited that David registers the early smell of the NEW STORY…

Acknowledgement should properly be given to the strife and struggle of Jordan’s Experience… the ‘war’… as brilliantly portrayed and carried forth by actors burnishing their respective evil Backside-Black, or conversely, those actors burnishing their good Frontside-White. [Esoterically, one’s front cannot outweigh your back, or you cannot be balanced and will fall on your face.]

The whole of the ‘war’ thing was just another venue to ensure the ‘survival’ of the “old story”. Most important to this survival requirement was - fomenting the ever recapitulating Genesis Cycles of the Planet… to produce ever more timeline possibilities… as the “old story” continued to search for a way to Express the dynamic of real-balance needed for the experiment to qualify as a success and pass muster to get it occupancy permit for real-dimension from the inspector… the “boss”-gear.

To forward the initiation of any Genesis Cycle beginning, a Phoenix Phase ending is needed for a previous gestation… the Planet-X (Nibiru) tectonic plate upheaval. To have this, the planet’s mantel fires need to be hot. To cause for that a lot of Contained Energy is needed as coal. To produce the excess coal, the games of local war and the galactic level ‘war’ are needed too. It was all just a charade… played out unknowingly by all at any false-dimensional level of physicality’s consciousness. Only the stimulus concept and energy assigned to produce this experiment understood the requirement for this. They had not out. The only had the memo to express this experiment’s concept. There was no codicil allowing for nullification of the experiment if the “boss”-gear failed to show up for an inspection tour in a timely manner. So… the survival of the illusion became the overarching dynamic after the rudiments of this places architecture was expressed.
    But how could any of you know any of this… you couldn’t… no one does…

Sorry for prattling on and introducing something that would have to be challenging to the accepted comprehensions and thoughtform expectations that have been going forward under the “old story” contract…

There is much more, if anyone is interested… but first I must earn my stripes to qualify to post new threads or introduce new theme topics…

Until then…

Thanks again Bill, David and Jordan and so many more of you all… it really has been a thankless job assignment you all have had… even though you don’t and can’t really know what I am really speaking to. Still, you all have done admirable work and will all be getting your tickets to go home to the Union Hall of energy in real-dimensions.

Oh, yes. The good news is that all your outstanding bar tabs at the tavern have been taken care of… and when you get home the “boss”-gear has even learned to hang out and to tell jokes now… sort of… Well, at least we have all learned that it really likes running gages and likes the tavern… a lot ! ! !

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheWatcher (here)
    No doubt other experts, all in one place would equally be of interest?
    While the logistics of having EVERY expert or speaker in one place having a huge round table (haha) are improbable, getting a few together at a time like this JM/DI video is intriguing and worth a look into.

20. Link to Post #40
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill. Is there any way I can download this as an MP4 file? YouTube isn't currently working for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast