1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Being Awake When Many Are Sleeping

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Why is it that TPTB don't want to awake, and don't want their sweet dream to end?

Wow, This simply blew my mind, And I Thank You for sharing this.
    Ditto. Holy smokes, most valuable thirteen minutes and fifty seconds I've spent in awhile.

-Phoenix
    Amazing Person, i agree. Wow
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (22nd July 2011), Star (22nd July 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

phoenix

Hi

Quote I'm young so please excuse my naivety, but can you elaborate on a few of your points?

I'm interested in the following comments:
    govt controlled OP system
    defence mode
    paying taxes
    agreeing to a contract

I'm asking because I'd like to know how: to use a non-gov controlled computer, some way you don't pay taxes, some way you agree to zero contracts (they're everywhere)
    Govt controlled OS = m/soft & apple. Any priority Software ie, eula files & hardware.
    Research the unsung freedom fighter Richard Stallman (rms) & GNU / FSF for a better answer & to which OS that you should be using. I myself use a GNU operating system "Free, as in Freedom".
    If there are any coders on here, perhaps they can give you some advice onto which OS or distro will be best for your needs. gNewSense is just one of many that may tickle your fancy.
    Note. Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora are just a few the others swear by.

Defence mode. When ever their belief system is questioned they go into defence mode, by either attacking the person(s) who dare challenge their doctrine or will completely ignore that person.

Paying Taxes. Fiat money, that you earn is yours, but the govt & banks rob it off you by convincing you that it goes back into the system & to pay the debt illusion that doesn't really exist. By agreeing to pay taxes you are in essence guilty of the debt illusion.
    One of the other posters on here who understands the economy will give you a better explanation or you can look through the lawful rebellion website.

Agreeing to a contract. Ie tv license, census, court hearing, anything that results in you handing over your power to another person [sic]
    The above website will help.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Star (22nd July 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they become trampled! With supernal love, understand that everyone is on a different position along the curve of awakening. But uppermost, try to holdfast not only to your truths, but also to the sublime understanding that the same loving cosmic energy that helped you to awaken, will also do the same for them - should they make that choice. Some are late bloomers, but ever and anon, we are merely microcosms of the macrocosm! Whether it is obvious to them (or you), it is impossible to be in the presence of light and not be affected by it. So continue on being that LIGHT and let spirit do the rest!! Thank you for posting this and Namaste!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Post:

Carmen (13th July 2011), NeoEmc2 (22nd July 2011), Star (22nd July 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    phoenix

Hi

Quote I'm young so please excuse my naivety, but can you elaborate on a few of your points?

I'm interested in the following comments:
    govt controlled OP system
    defence mode
    paying taxes
    agreeing to a contract

I'm asking because I'd like to know how: to use a non-gov controlled computer, some way you don't pay taxes, some way you agree to zero contracts (they're everywhere)
    Govt controlled OS = m/soft & apple. Any priority Software ie, eula files & hardware.
    Research the unsung freedom fighter Richard Stallman (rms) & GNU / FSF for a better answer & to which OS that you should be using. I myself use a GNU operating system "Free, as in Freedom".
    If there are any coders on here, perhaps they can give you some advice onto which OS or distro will be best for your needs. gNewSense is just one of many that may tickle your fancy.
    Note. Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora are just a few the others swear by.

Defence mode. When ever their belief system is questioned they go into defence mode, by either attacking the person(s) who dare challenge their doctrine or will completely ignore that person.

Paying Taxes. Fiat money, that you earn is yours, but the govt & banks rob it off you by convincing you that it goes back into the system & to pay the debt illusion that doesn't really exist. By agreeing to pay taxes you are in essence guilty of the debt illusion.
    One of the other posters on here who understands the economy will give you a better explanation or you can look through the lawful rebellion website.

Agreeing to a contract. Ie tv license, census, court hearing, anything that results in you handing over your power to another person [sic]
    The above website will help.
    OS, and defence mode - i hear ya loud and clear.

But the last two, I get it - just, if you don't mind me asking, do you not partake in either of those things? If true, which land is it you live on - I'm mighty jealous.

But, if you were just saying how people do these things unwittingly while claiming they are "awakened," and you don't agree with that mindset - then I get you. Thanks for your comments.

-Phoenix

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Phoenix

Shwmae.

Dw i'n byw yng Nghumru..

Quote But, if you were just saying how people do these things unwittingly while claiming they are "awakened," and you don't agree with that mindset - then I get you. Thanks for your comments.
    Yes.
    So in essence I'm hypothetically speaking, for I pay tax every time I buy something, but I only buy what I need & I refuse to play ball as much as I can. I refuse as many contracts as I can & only agree to the ones which will benefit me, ie, Internet connection. I refuse to own a car, a driving licence, a passport etc etc.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Phoenix (13th July 2011), Star (22nd July 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

I cant help notice that so many people are still so programmed like sheep with the idea that modern medicine is the only answer to any illnesses, cancers etc. and that hollistics are a lost cause and dont work. People rely on Doctors support way way too much and constantly keep taking the poisons that these drug dealers keep dishing out to these sleeping souls. This hurts me so bad, and insults my intelligence to a point where it seems like there will be no end to this madness... people have no clue and live with the veil pulled over their eyes forever shut. They have to deprogram sooner or later i hope. I can see right thru the lies and eyes of the medical industry, i feel many of these doctors should be arrested and the medical system that teaches this B/S needs to be shut down ASAP. Hope it will end soon. This is my wish, to wake the people up real real soon. The answer to curing cancer grows from right under our feet. Dam Im Annoyed. Sorry for venting!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I have to agree that I'm looked at as the odd one from co-workers, family, friends, etc. Most of the time as the recipient of harmless jokes and fun. Now with that said, it's funny that once an opportunity presents itself, to be one-on-one with some of these people, let's just say the cracks soon become exposed. I have had people come and talk to me with things many refuse to talk about when others are around. This has followed me all my life. I simply listen, direct if possible, and plant a seed or two. It is fascinating to watch those seeds begin to grow. The past five years in particular, have provided me with enough conversations to fill a small book. I would have never thought many of my closest friends and family have experienced psychic abilities, abductions, UFO sightings, and many have started their own recent awakenings. I don't have to go looking, people keep coming to me almost daily. Times are changing!! We here at Avalon are all pieces of this ever changing puzzle. I am honoured to be part of it and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Keep the energy positive. It's contagious!

11:11

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

modwiz (22nd July 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Welcome to the OUTSIDERS !!
    We are all resonating to forums such as this to re establish unity and remembrance of our own
    uniqueness.
    I too have been the one they have called strange, weird or freak as I was able to foretell peoples
    future as a child.... It scared the **** out of people when the words that was uttered from a 7 year old
    produced the outcome I expressed. It raised fear and banishment from others.
    Ive grown strong from my uniqueness, I have a better understanding of why I felt I didnt fit in and the reason
    Ive always wanted to go to my home in the stars. When you answer the question who am I???
    You start to rekindle the truth for the small percentage of us who contracted themselves to this slave planet
    in the hope of raising the forgotten back to a level playing field.
    PLease believe that your being different is felt far and wide across Gaia and will soon become the norm dear wayshower..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

modwiz (22nd July 2011), Sesan (27th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

My motto right now is that I Don't Give A ****.

As harsh as it sounds?

I'm doing what I know best and that alone captivates people. Whether or not it helps them awaken is totally up to them.

16. Link to Post #70
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Welcome to the OUTSIDERS !!
    We are all resonating to forums such as this to re establish unity and remembrance of our own
    uniqueness.
    I too have been the one they have called strange, weird or freak as I was able to foretell peoples
    future as a child.... It scared the **** out of people when the words that was uttered from a 7 year old
    produced the outcome I expressed. It raised fear and banishment from others.
    Ive grown strong from my uniqueness, I have a better understanding of why I felt I didnt fit in and the reason
    Ive always wanted to go to my home in the stars. When you answer the question who am I???
    You start to rekindle the truth for the small percentage of us who contracted themselves to this slave planet
    in the hope of raising the forgotten back to a level playing field.
    PLease believe that your being different is felt far and wide across Gaia and will soon become the norm dear wayshower..
    I love your Paris Hilton avatar.

Last edited by modwiz; 22nd July 2011 at 05:46.

17. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

A truly awakened one finally comes into acceptance of others with their personal timing and agenda in place. It is not 'awake' to 'try' to awaken others. Just by being you ... you effect everyone around you. It is not what you do, or what you say, or especially what you try to change that has an effect. All of this comes from the inability to accept what is with total equanimity. If this seems wrong to you, then you are only half baked.... or halfway up the mountain. Real love and awakeness means that you will finally see everything as perfect and OK as it is. When this finally happens, people will come up to you and ASK for your knowledge or insight WITHOUT you're attempting to change them. It is the very need for you to awaken them or change them which causes them to resist you. When the student is ready the teacher will appear... this means that if you are trying to teach someone who is not ready then you are not a teacher in step with the love and wholeness of consciousness. And... don't worry, this wisdom comes with time. You will find all truly wise awakened ones are following this way of being. You are right on schedule.... and trying to change everything is simply one phase of awakening which must be transcended. I know... I have been there.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

NeoEmc2 (22nd July 2011), Star (22nd July 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2011)

19. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

White Feather,
    Thanks for the video. Bryn, thanks so much for the reply that made it clearer to me also and to the links and yes Abundant Traveler, we have all come here in different stages of unfoldment and we must remember that we were once asleep like all the others and were able to exit the Matrix and now we are here. For me, it is to continue to be awake and aware and keep learning. If the rest of the world seems asleep to me, I forgive that because I was once there. Those who are meant to awake will be nudged by something happening to their comfort zone that will turn them to look inside and maybe listen to the guidance that will start the "scales to fall from their eyes" also. I feel we are growing in numbers and am grateful for forums such as this one and others for being available. Kindness, love and support are key and that happens when you start to realize we are all ONE!

Love & Light,
    Star

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4