1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Big News

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    I think there is another big party to blame: the millions of readers of the published crap. It's them who demanded for the most dirty stories. What's is their moral?

This is more a problem. Like junkies they will demand for the crap again.
    That is very astute.
    The level of consciousness of the people attracts the level of Government/Media and all else.
    So we raise our personal consciousness we change our world.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Greybeard........Another storm in a 'Red Top' This has been going on since 'Gossip' became a concept by the first Housewives sitting by the camp fire wondering why her 'Hubby' Hunter is late home tonight !!! LOL...

On a serious note we have known that Blackmail and corruption go hand in hand with 'power' under whatever political system used.....J Edger Hoover was infamous for his dossiers on famous and political figures...... and , the KGB , STAZI, GHESTPO , MALICE , MC CARTHYISM , and hundred of other secret police forces have oppressed us the 'little man' for ever. There is a very thin line between security , opression & freedom as it is plain by the NWO agenda in the USA & western democracies....Nothing will become of this after the initial ho ha has died down. There have been thousands of scandels and very little is ever achieved to sanitize politics and tabloid journalism.

It is essential to have a free press , which we have never really had yet, as the owner 'Press Barons' all have their own agendas which is fine as long as balances and views are kept in status quo....this can also be found on TV/Radio/Web .....just think of Fox news etc..another Murdoch 'mouthpiece.

This could be a watershed moment if the mainstream media/press could throw off the shackles and expose the NWO....Ask why our polititions attend the Bilderburge group meeting so candestinely?....
    Stand up for the rights of every' wonderful human creator' expose corporate corruption & greed?.....Ask where is our free energy ?? Campaign to stop arms sales....Prevent Famine by stategic stockpiling of basic food stuffs , water & shelters...
    Race, creed nationality bonderies should be breeched culturaly and many attempts have been tried at this thru music , art , & media has played a vital part in this ,It is the ying and yang of communication...( good & bad its is only a tool )
    We are kept scared and in control by powerfull elitites who fear to loose there wealth ,influence and power.... We know all about this here , its time for the mainstream to come aboard.
    It won't happen of course , as the old saying goes 'Todays news is tommorrows fish & chip paper'. The Sun On Sundays title has been registered ,remember they were 'sister' papers already...
    We must also beware that a knee jerk reaction to stiffle what press there is, and could play right into the 'Globalists' hands ,and we end up with the old 'Soviet' style government mouth piece 'Pravda'

The bigger issue is to get behind the curtain , expose the 'wizards of OZ ' Murdoch would be a great start....Expose The Satanists who run organised religion ?...investigate 'scull & Bones' ?
    Why are virtually all presidents related in to each other in the 'Land of the free & oppressed ' ? Why are we still ruled by privelledged 'blue bloods ' ? and hundreds of genuine question that should be asked.

So that all the peoples of the world can come closer together and live in peace and harmoney....Not controlled by 'Zionist' one world order genosidic 'monsters'.....But the true Human Creators we really are!!!

Time for a coffee after that little 'rant' love and peace Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th July 2011 at 13:33.

4. Link to Post #23
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

i have never bought a murdoch newspaper so i have to say that i dont subscribe to the notion that you get the press you deserve. three points bear thinking about. firstly, where does the idea that its only the news of the world who have been hacking into private e-mails come from? they are the only ones caught at the moment, but think back to the politicians expenses scandal...
    first it is a few rotten apples then it develops into an endemic state, so i await further developments. secondly, it seems odd that this has been known and investigated for at least two years but it has suddenly blown up at this particular moment, news of the world was killed off on 7/7.2011, does that date ring any bells? Just as a decision as to whether to allow news corp to take over completely bskyb. thirdly, the position ex-NOTW employees are pushing is that their demise will lead to a diminution of freedom of speech... well surely that is up to us? If freedom speech is only concerned with a prurient desire to see into the bedroom activities of the elite then i dont want it. if it means the ability to legitamately discover their wrongdoings then obviously it is for us all to be vigilant so as to not allow them to erode our freedoms. in a nutshell, i do not want the freedom to read a poor murdered child's last text messages, i do however want to know that blair and bush orchestrated the iraqi war to suit their own ends....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Carmen (14th July 2011), Cidersomerset (10th July 2011), Corncrake (10th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Well spotted mondaze 7/7 the illuminati could be behind a bigger plot to kill off press freedoms starting with NOTW which is a anagram of TNWO, Murdoch has a big hand in both ..Very,Very Interesting Holmes !!!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

mondaze (10th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

The main reason for shutting down the news of The World is because of the law suits that would cripple it for many years to come, so as all big companies do , they shut down the company, leave the individuals to take the heat.... after all you can't sue a company that no longer exists..... ah the true beauty of the COMPANY.....legal structure....

As for the female boss that seems to be immune from ridicule..... Murdoch is ruthless as you have all witnessed by closing down a company in a mere blink of an eye.... Now what does she have on him I wonder.......... I could surmise a statement like this "if I go down you and your friggin son are coming with me!!! so you protect me at all costs Mate!!! "

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Corncrake (10th July 2011), greybeard (10th July 2011), Isthatso (11th July 2011), mondaze (10th July 2011), panopticon (11th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by mondaze (here)
    look behind the headlines... the rabbit hole is much deeper.
    Nod 
    Murdoch makes my inner gecko run screaming up a wall!
    Who is the greatest "conspirator" of 'em all??

Have been off the web a little, so not sure if these have already been posted. Apologies in advance.......

Murdoch/MySpace

BSkyB
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

mondaze (10th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

If you would like to assist in preventing Mr. Murdoch taking over BskyB media control news corporation. You may like to put your name here.
    http://www.avaaz.org/en/murdoch_messages_2/?rc=fb&pv=50

168.479 people so far

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

greybeard (10th July 2011), Lisab (10th July 2011), mondaze (10th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (11th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by phillipbbg (here)
    The main reason for shutting down the news of The World is because of the law suits that would cripple it for many years to come, so as all big companies do , they shut down the company, leave the individuals to take the heat.... after all you can't sue a company that no longer exists..... ah the true beauty of the COMPANY.....legal structure....
    This was done with the company that owned aspartame, as it made it's way deep into the world's softdrink and food manufacturing/production systems.

Sadly, people have been negligent in figuring out the real depth of the danger of Aspartame. Yes, the elites feared it's discovery as a potent destroyer of life..so much..that they moved it's ownership right out of the united states and completely dissolved the corporations that created it and forced it into use, so the trace or origins are much harder to find when the lawsuits and attempted 'awareness' finally occurs, in the 'public' sense.

All the profits and the destruction of humanity will be real, but somehow..no specific individuals will ever be found to be at blame.

Right now, no court order(s) exists for Murdoch's corporation of this 'news' company.... so he can do what he wants with the records and people involved.

Which is a part of why he is moving so fast.
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th July 2011 at 16:58.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

fifi (14th July 2011), Flash (14th July 2011), greybeard (11th July 2011), Isthatso (11th July 2011), mondaze (10th July 2011), phillipbbg (11th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 times in 132 posts

In my own view, without evidence to provide you, this hacking, bribery to police is not know for this decade but has been central since Journalism has become mainstream.

Politicians will get paid for telling journalists stories that occur in the houses of power and to smear each other.
    Police will get paid for telling the same group about crimes.

Some Journalists with the NOTW and other papers feeling beyond the touch of the law resort to practices that private investigators and even our own governments do each day. They get caught, the people are horrified this could ever happen and a create another enquiry package is ordered to deliver Justice.

Murdoch kills the paper at an attempt to show he won't tolerate such practices, the sunday exposes will be given to the Sun Paper.

With regards to phillipbbg's comment:
    Quote after all you can't sue a company that no longer exists..... ah the true beauty of the COMPANY.....legal structure....
    Those hacked can. Murdoch's who owns the company is still vicarious liable for the action's of his employees. Sacked or not. That is my understanding.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hamish For This Post:

greybeard (11th July 2011), Lord Sidious (10th July 2011), phillipbbg (11th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

gooodbye and good riddance

19. Link to Post #31
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

GOODBYE AND DO NOT COME BACK

Last edited by loveandgratitude; 11th July 2011 at 05:57.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

fifi (14th July 2011), jc71 (11th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 times in 1,717 posts

As we speak the shredder is working overtime and the paper fires are burning, getting ride of the evidence fast.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

fifi (14th July 2011), greybeard (11th July 2011), jc71 (11th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011), pickle (17th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    As we speak the shredder is working overtime and the paper fires are burning, getting ride of the evidence fast.
    Unfortunately that is probably true BMJ
    Those that could prevent the disposal of evidence turn a blind eye to cover their own backsides.

However I am hopeful that we moving slowly but steadily to a time when corruption is coming to an end.
    The reason I am hopeful is that so many such high level cases are now coming to light that it seems the chances of getting away with such acts are decreasing.

lets hope Im right.

Chris

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2011), fifi (14th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011), phillipbbg (11th July 2011), pickle (17th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Quote Posted by Hamish (here)
    In my own view, without evidence to provide you, this hacking, bribery to police is not know for this decade but has been central since Journalism has become mainstream.

Politicians will get paid for telling journalists stories that occur in the houses of power and to smear each other.
    Police will get paid for telling the same group about crimes.

Some Journalists with the NOTW and other papers feeling beyond the touch of the law resort to practices that private investigators and even our own governments do each day. They get caught, the people are horrified this could ever happen and a create another enquiry package is ordered to deliver Justice.

Murdoch kills the paper at an attempt to show he won't tolerate such practices, the sunday exposes will be given to the Sun Paper.

With regards to phillipbbg's comment:
    Quote after all you can't sue a company that no longer exists..... ah the true beauty of the COMPANY.....legal structure....
    Those hacked can. Murdoch's who owns the company is still vicarious liable for the action's of his employees. Sacked or not. That is my understanding.
    Only if he has a directors guarantee in place, which I suspect would be covered by another of his shelf companies etc, all he needs to do is have a Trust deed with that company to hold and administer his shares without disclosing his actual ownership, which if it get hot he can sell to one of his children and we go through the process again, each level will divest assets to a completely new company entity under another usually very clever cover of a Non Profit philanthropic set of articles..... which of course covers every cost of its management and does not pay tax on profits because it does not declare profits....

Sorry to be a little cynical but I used to watch lawyers setting these up in several countries...... I would still love to know what the lady has on the Murdoch's for them to defend her so openly.... it all smalls big time to me. Time will reveal all....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

greybeard (11th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Hi Greybeard....yes I've been watching this...I agree more revelations and truth to surface...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

fifi (14th July 2011), greybeard (11th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011), Muzz (14th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

it gets even better...

Quote Satellite TV broadcaster BSkyB has appointed Lord Rothschild to be its new deputy chairman. The move comes as BSkyB makes several other key director changes with Rupert Murdoch's son James becoming the new chief executive.

In announcing that Lord Rothschild, 67, is joining, BSkyB chairman Rupert Murdoch said: "It is a mark of BSkyB's stature that the Board has been able to attract a man of Lord Rothschild's calibre and we are delighted that he has accepted the post of deputy chairman.".. link... that was in 2003

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    If you would like to assist in preventing Mr. Murdoch taking over BskyB media control news corporation. You may like to put your name here.
    http://www.avaaz.org/en/murdoch_messages_2/?rc=fb&pv=50

168.479 people so far
    how much more taking over can they do?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th July 2011 at 17:54.

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rupert Murdoch has had to postpone his plans for world media dominance.
    His take over of Sky TV has been put on the back burner.
    More and more coming out.
    Ex Prime minister Browns and family medical records also hacked.
    Lots of more detail on people who had their private information obtained illegally coming out
    In a way this is much more personal and closer to people than Winileaks? thats why it has more impact.
    Its like a Watergate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14112097

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 11th July 2011 at 18:16.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

fifi (14th July 2011), jc71 (11th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

Another interesting angle... He may be planning to sell the whole lot to get out of this mess!

J

33. The Following User Says Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

loveandgratitude (13th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

oops........
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 14th July 2011 at 01:42.

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rebekah Brooks arrested by hacking police

Rebekah Brooks Rebekah Brooks resigned as chief executive of News International on Friday

Former News International chief executive Rebekah Brooks has been arrested in connection with an investigation into phone hacking and bribery.

This gets bigger by the moment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14178051

Chris

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Muzz (17th July 2011), pickle (17th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast