Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Default Top 5 Places NOT To Be When The Dollar Collapses

Now is the Calm before the Storm.

http://youtu.be/b3-vwYJiD8g

don't get caught out.

Following added to this post by Admin Paul:
    Text from Youtube summary:
    Quote The dollar collapse will be the single largest event in human history. This will be the first event that will touch every single living person in the world. All human activity is controlled by money. Our wealth,our work,our food,our government,even our relationships are affected by money.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th July 2011 at 11:14.
    Sapere aude

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Calz (11th July 2011), crosby (11th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Ecnal61 (12th July 2011), Heart-2-Heart (11th July 2011), Lettherebelight (26th October 2011), Lochinvar (11th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (26th October 2011), Nasu (11th July 2011), seko (11th July 2011), shadowstalker (11th July 2011), Star (27th July 2011), sunflower (12th July 2011), ThePythonicCow (11th July 2011), Watching from Cyprus (26th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Default Re: Top 5 Places NOT To Be When The Dollar Collapses

Modern Humans have been around for what, 200,000 years? The dollar has been around for 200ish, the banking system maybe 400 ish. So what if it collapses?
    We seem to have done ok before it so why would we be doomed if it went? I mean seriously, even if all the supermarkets and shops closed tomorrow, so what? We've only had them for 200 or so years. In our dna is the genetic memory of how to live in the world in a more natural way in harmony with everything else.

The way we live in built up static communities with centralised provision of goods and services is artificial and as such it is doomed to fail eventually. It's natural and nothing to be afraid of. The only people who should be afraid of its collapse are the ones getting the better living while the rest of us are trapped in the system as slaves. They are the ones that promote all this fear of collapse and keep some countries in artificial famines as a threat, in the same way they allow some in our communities to live on the street as a threat. Do what you're told or you'll be one of them.

They're the ones investing all the money into the fear and doom section of the alternative community. Buy guns, buy gold, hide in a bunker and you better pray the banks survive or we're screwed.

The truth is, if we all wanted a better quality of life we should burn down our houses and supermarkets, get a tent and head off in to the fields where together we'd find a more free and natural way of living that our ancestors enjoyed for hundreds of thousands of years.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Ellisa (26th October 2011), jjjones (26th October 2011), Lisab (11th July 2011), Lotse (12th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (26th October 2011), Miller (12th July 2011), Nasu (11th July 2011), penn (11th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), phillipbbg (11th July 2011), Phoenix (26th October 2011), Precog (26th October 2011), Ria (11th July 2011), starsha (26th October 2011), Taurean (11th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    Modern Humans have been around for what, 200,000 years? The dollar has been around for 200ish, the banking system maybe 400 ish. So what if it collapses?
    We seem to have done ok before it so why would we be doomed if it went? I mean seriously, even if all the supermarkets and shops closed tomorrow, so what? We've only had them for 200 or so years. In our dna is the genetic memory of how to live in the world in a more natural way in harmony with everything else.

The way we live in built up static communities with centralised provision of goods and services is artificial and as such it is doomed to fail eventually. It's natural and nothing to be afraid of. The only people who should be afraid of its collapse are the ones getting the better living while the rest of us are trapped in the system as slaves. They are the ones that promote all this fear of collapse and keep some countries in artificial famines as a threat, in the same way they allow some in our communities to live on the street as a threat. Do what you're told or you'll be one of them.

They're the ones investing all the money into the fear and doom section of the alternative community. Buy guns, buy gold, hide in a bunker and you better pray the banks survive or we're screwed.

The truth is, if we all wanted a better quality of life we should burn down our houses and supermarkets, get a tent and head off in to the fields where together we'd find a more free and natural way of living that our ancestors enjoyed for hundreds of thousands of years.
    People will starve if the supermarkets close. Do you not agree?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

Calz (11th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), GCS1103 (11th July 2011), Hummingbird (13th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), Solace (11th July 2011), Taurean (11th July 2011), Thefrenzy1978 (12th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Life finds a way..... and yes many will starve.....

I learnt a long time ago some people are here but not actually switched on...
    I was at a BBQ in Sydney and the oil on the BBQ caught fire .... everyone around just watched in a catatonic state... the flames grew bigger until they started to catch the side of the house.... still people watched ..... I was amazed ... quickly grabbed a towel from the kitchen soaked it in the swimming pool and threw it on the BBQ fire out everyone woke up and said thanks etc.... it was really weird. A lot of them would have been burnt if it had taken hold or worse, but they would have done nothing about it......

This was a waking moment for me in the ways of humans of different life paths.....

So yes many will starve, and many bad things will result from waking up, but also the best parts of humanity will also shine as they always do and always will do whilst we exist in human form... its what is good about us, our capacity to become enlightened...IMO that is

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Carmen (14th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011), Nasu (11th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), Taurean (11th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Somehow I got the image of a Mad Max world (ending image of this video too) as a prediction of the future
    since the eighties and I remember saying that explicitly to family and friends in the early nineties ...

Remarkable how it all seems to turn out that way ... I am not scared by this image though.
    I am fully aware that it might turn ugly soon ... but I see it as necessary before things can really change.

As always ... we should have turned things around when we had a more comfortable opportunity. Now it will
    be done while it's out of control. 'Nature' will find a way ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Nasu (11th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), Taurean (11th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    We seem to have done ok before it so why would we be doomed if it went?
    the fiat currency system has been around for at least 6000 years, on record. The control of energy, means of trade and control via those channels has been around for at least that long. So, not 400 years, but 6 thousand, minimum.

There is strong evidence of prior civilizations that that were considerably more advanced than us, in many ways. Meaning, their technology looks like magic to us. That is, if we don't recognize the technological tricks they used.

The evidence of prior advanced civilizations is bordering on overwhelming. Combined with other aspects, this creates a near decisive understanding in the individual that what is happening now is entirely forced and planned, as events go.

-IF- things come apart, control of individuals will be more difficult, in some ways, to achieve. The masses of the public are supposed to 'go down' NOT knowing that their societal and cultural destruction is planned and purposely executed. This, so they go easily, with no capacity to form a specific 'enemy', a real one. Giving the public at large a REAL enemy at the onset and during a real societal collapse, that is one of the things that the elites fear.

You are supposed to simply turn into angry biting animals, not know who is attempting to turn you into one.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (11th July 2011), Coaxial (26th October 2011), crosby (11th July 2011), Curt (26th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Lisab (11th July 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011), Nasu (11th July 2011), Omni (11th July 2011), Peace of Mind (11th July 2011), Taurean (11th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

"They" are counting on "us" to kill each other off to a great degree when the food runs out ... making their "job" easier???

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Arc (26th October 2011), Coaxial (26th October 2011), crosby (11th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Davidallany (12th July 2011), Lochinvar (11th July 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011), Moonbird (12th July 2011), Nasu (11th July 2011), Operator (11th July 2011), Phoenix (26th October 2011), taurad (12th July 2011), Taurean (11th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by phillipbbg (here)

Life finds a way..... and yes many will starve.....

I learnt a long time ago some people are here but not actually switched on...
    I was at a BBQ in Sydney and the oil on the BBQ caught fire .... everyone around just watched in a catatonic state... the flames grew bigger until they started to catch the side of the house.... still people watched ..... I was amazed ... quickly grabbed a towel from the kitchen soaked it in the swimming pool and threw it on the BBQ fire out everyone woke up and said thanks etc.... it was really weird. A lot of them would have been burnt if it had taken hold or worse, but they would have done nothing about it......

This was a waking moment for me in the ways of humans of different life paths.....

So yes many will starve, and many bad things will result from waking up, but also the best parts of humanity will also shine as they always do and always will do whilst we exist in human form... its what is good about us, our capacity to become enlightened...IMO that is
    It sounds like you will be trying to stop supermarkets from burning down (unlike the 2nd poster). Presumably to avert mass starvation. If that is the case then I believe it is a good thing.
    Last edited by Lochinvar; 11th July 2011 at 16:15. Reason: to add 2nd

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    "They" are counting on "us" to kill each other off to a great degree when the food runs out ... making their "job" easier???
    I think you're right !
    The Georgia guide stones only tell to keep the population under 500 million. It doesn't say how to get there.
    They don't need to kill us all ... just let all catastrophe come as it is heading our way. It's exactly the filter they
    want to apply ... only the strong and prepared will survive.

As always they expect us to do the work for them ... maybe this time we will outsmart them

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Calz (11th July 2011), crosby (11th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Lisab (11th July 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011), Nasu (11th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011), Taurean (11th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I think you're right !
    The Georgia guide stones only tell to keep the population under 500 million. It doesn't say how to get there.
    They don't need to kill us all ... just let all catastrophe come as it is heading our way. It's exactly the filter they

As always they expect us to do the work for them ... maybe this time we will outsmart them
    I like your optimism. Presumably you don't get your positivity from a thread about burning down supermarkets (the 2nd most thanked post so far).
    Last edited by Lochinvar; 11th July 2011 at 16:14. Reason: to add 2nd

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Can anyone post the 5 places? I can't do YouTube on my computer with dial-up service. I sure am curious! Thanks.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Ellisa (26th October 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Top 5 Places NOT To Be When The Dollar Collapses

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Can anyone post the 5 places? I can't do YouTube on my computer with dial-up service. I sure am curious! Thanks.
    if your into a doom and gloom fallout scenario...
    the video's narrator serves up and suggests these particular locations...
    "1. Israel
    2. Southern California
    3. The island nation of England.
    4. The New York City area.
    5. The Washington D.C. area - the home of the Federal Reserve."

from the video's description sub text...
    http://dont-tread-on.me/

"My apologies for not originally giving him credit for the written material. My motives are purely to sound the alarm in a way to awaken the masses to the dangers we most certainly face. Thank you Silver Shield for your understanding ;-)

The dollar collapse will be the single largest event in human history. This will be the first event that will touch every single living person in the world. All human activity is controlled by money. Our wealth,our work,our food,our government,even our relationships are affected by money.

No money in human history has had as much reach in both breadth and depth as the dollar. It is the de facto world currency. All other currency collapses will pale in comparison to this big one. All other currency crises have been regional and there were other currencies for people to grasp on to.

This collapse will be global and it will bring down not only the dollar but all other fiat currencies,as they are fundamentally no different. The collapse of currencies will lead to the collapse of ALL paper assets. The repercussions to this will have incredible results worldwide."

My Blog
    http://www.newamerica-now.blogspot.com

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I doubt if any one from Avalon will harm another person unless it is in self defense. However, if you've been in a protest, you know how fast it can get ugly. It may be a few anarchists who throw bottles at the cops or start smashing the glass at some store. That's how a peaceful protest turned into riot. Once it becomes a riot, the burning and looting begins. There is a breakdown as the police contracts themselves and the mob takes over.

As Gerald Celente warns, once the money stops flowing to the man on the streets, the blood starts flowing on the street. Hence when the dollar collapse and folks don't have food, they'll take it. For those who don't think that can happen in the U.S. or Europe, go to this link and then scroll down to the video that reads: Empty Store Shelves Coming to America. Here's a link to the videos at the website: http://inflation.us/videos.html For our European members who don't think it won't happen to them, Wiemar Germany had its food riots and Paris had its bread riots.

All Avalonians should have a stash of food and water so when the panic hits, (s)he can remain apart from the crowd.

Here are the five places not to be. They share in common of having lived high on the dollar hog and are thus very vulnerable. They are:

Israel - no U.S. support, high tensions and a lot of neighbors who are hostile
    Southern California - Battlefield Los Angeles. No water (they draw from Northern California), close proximity to a Narco State. Remember the King Riots? Also fuel is brought in. A lot of people are on Prozac.
    England - people will turn against the elite. Look at the soccer riots. Now, when food doesn't reach them, expect worse.
    New York city - large urban area living too high on the dollar hog. It's all Wall Street Wealth driven. Much of the nation's wealth flows through New York.
    Washington, DC - collapse of the Federal government and a lot of people there are dependent on it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Calendar for July 2011

This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens
    Once every 823 years. This is called money bags. Based on Chinese
    Feng Shui.

Its all kicking off this month........

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Artemesia (14th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Nasu (11th July 2011), pharoah21 (12th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Israel, Los Angeles, UK, New York city, Washington DC

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Lochinvar (here)
    I think you're right !

I like your optimism. Presumably you don't get your positivity from a thread about burning down supermarkets (the 2nd most thanked post so far).
    I am glad you like his optimism, I do too. As a fellow traveler I gently remind you that there is a difference between knowing the path and walking it. You are doing it. You are the seed of resentment, as you know it can lead to darker thoughts and action, it can lead to war, death, suffering.

So please back down about the comment on the shopping centers, please. Don't fall into your own trap, let them be, let them live differently and think differently. Its an emotive subject, it brings out the easiest targets.

Anyway the shopping centers are merely distribution points in the global chain, break some of the links and they would be empty before they were looted. So, infrastructure issues aside, what is your plan, given your location. Or do you think it is not the threat that the video suggests?

My own feeling is that we have a small glimpse of one aspect of the greater puzzle presented to us. I have always been crap at puzzles… N

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Artemesia (14th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

really you could say any large populated area should be avoided (good luck right, don't most of us live in a "city" ?)

I never considered what would happen when the anti-psychotics run out.. I mean I know how devastating the lack of medicine will be (diabetics, kiss your ass good bye, get that under control or figure out a natural sustainable way to keep your self alive, because with out "society" your F***ed).

I'm a chapter member of a great place to gather information for disaster preparation if anyone is interested.. lots of good info @ http://www.zombiehunters.org/ (well more specifically: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/index.php? )
    Last edited by TargeT; 11th July 2011 at 17:54.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (28th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th July 2011), Koyaanisqatsi (12th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    I think you're right !

I am glad you like his optimism, I do too. As a fellow traveler I gently remind you that there is a difference between knowing the path and walking it. You are doing it. You are the seed of resentment, as you know it can lead to darker thoughts and action, it can lead to war, death, suffering.

So please back down about the comment on the shopping centers, please. Don't fall into your own trap, let them be, let them live differently and think differently. Its an emotive subject, it brings out the easiest targets.

Anyway the shopping centers are merely distribution points in the global chain, break some of the links and they would be empty before they were looted. So, infrastructure issues aside, what is your plan, given your location. Or do you think it is not the threat that the video suggests?

My own feeling is that we have a small glimpse of one aspect of the greater puzzle presented to us. I have always been crap at puzzles… N
    You must be careful with the first highlighted part. People say that you reap what you sow.

The video doesn't seem to know the difference between England and the UK (disappointing). I'm not sure that it is all that easy to say which area will suffer most (other than perhaps areas of high population density).

My plan is to help as many people as possible and to not burn any buildings down. To feed the hungry and aid the sick. And to believe that we live in a world of infinite possibilities where the situation in the OP's video may not arise even though it might seem likely at the moment.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

Calz (11th July 2011), Nasu (12th July 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I think you're right !

I suggest only what "they" (illuminated earthbound nitwits) have planned.

What actually happens could be all over the map ...

Personally ... for those that have food and water (and protection from those that do not) ... knocking out the power grid could be quite positive.

Existing system is going to come down one way or another.

On a deeper level ... time for "mama to have a bath" ... best to be off world ... less so to have tickets to the DUMBs ... for the rest of us nice to have plenty of supplies in a nearby accessible and uncontested cave for (at least) a few months.

IMHO ... I could easily be totally wrong

*** adding ***

Several "spiritual" options (obviously) possible as well.
    Last edited by Calz; 11th July 2011 at 18:15. Reason: adding

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

My plan is to help as many people as possible and to not burn any buildings down. To feed the hungry and aid the sick. And to believe that we live in a world of infinite possibilities where the situation in the OP's video may not arise even though it might seem likely at the moment.
    Bottom line ... that is what matters most.

If that is how it falls out for you then how you deal with the situation (intent) matters far more than the results.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Artemesia (14th July 2011), Nasu (12th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast