Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Jacob Schiff Ordered Czar Nicholas II's Murder

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    @loveandgratitude: Interesting choice of a name for someone that just spewed anti-semitic horse****.

Big difference between Zionists (i:e-bankers, the Israeli government) and plain 'ol Jews.

This place has obviously been invaded by shills.
    As you can see, Humble Janitor, hate flourishes even amongst "enlightened" people.
    Did you see this thread?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-madness-NOW-
    My friend, you and I agree on many things, this is not one of them. We could not be more diametrically opposed to a belief. I have yet to see a post that points out what was done to the Jews in the 1930's and 40's and the inhumanity of it all. Did I miss that one? Maybe I am a little more invested in this aspect, as I have relatives that still have their numbers tatooed into their hands. I have heard the stories first hand, not from a book.

I am not talking about "Zionist bankers, etc". I am talking about everyday, normal people who work, pay bills, care about their families and try to get through life, just like everyone else. They just happen to be Jews. These are the Jews that have been persecuted under the guise of "you're a Jew so you must be a rich banker" The lines have become blurred between the powerful Zionist interests and the everyday man and woman who are no different than anyone else here except that they are Jews. Do you not see what is happening to these people, myself included? We have been demonized for no other reason than the fact that we are Jewish. We are not part of the Zionist conspiracy, we are not rich bankers manipulating the world economy- we are the average man and woman going to work and living our lives like everyone else.

What was done in those extermination camps is part of history too. Why is that never discussed on this forum, other than to expound upon the belief that it was embellished. In a few years when all survivors are gone, I expect to see a "rewrite" of this period that it never existed.
    Even though I know why you feel this way, I have no idea why you think I approve or not disapprove of what you are talking about.
    I don't want anyone in camps other than criminals and we all know that most of the people in the camps you speak of weren't criminals.
    I don't appreciate being lumped in with people you have an axe to grind with, when you have no idea where I stand.
    And as modwiz said, many people were massacred on this planet over the years, not just your relatives.
    Mine were starved on purpose and worked as well, but they were Irish, not so politically correct.

2. Link to Post #22
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

@loveandgratitude: Interesting choice of a name for someone that just spewed anti-semitic horse****.

Big difference between Zionists (i:e-bankers, the Israeli government) and plain 'ol Jews.

As you can see, Humble Janitor, hate flourishes even amongst "enlightened" people.
    You may be confusing, or maybe conflating, hate with anger. Anger is part of a process when hitherto withheld information is first apprehended and can even be a step in enlightenment.

Another side, a fuller side, of a narrative is coming to light, thanks to the internet. Much of this information has been suppressed by publishing houses that, for some reason, chose not to print them.

The criminalizing of this discussion in many parts of Europe is a red flag, and screaming siren, that something is being hidden. The reticence by some to allow light into any part of history is, rightly, suspicious.

As a gentile with jewish friends, who I love and would take a bullet for, your misreading of what the non-jewish world, (almost everybody on the planet) is currently going through is a sad one. We are not stupid and without the ability to have a nuanced view of the big picture and, we really have no difficulty in parsing out the zionist bankers and others from their decent and hard working coreligionists.

The almost monolithic support of world Jewry for anything Israel does is not a wise decision from where I sit among the ocean of gentiles having a look at this situation. We are confused by it, not having the blind tribal allegiance that is at the core of this behavior. We have learned the liabilities of tribalism, in the extreme, and are now building a world that looks out for our collective welfare. After all, we gentiles did not come up with this concept of gentiles. Talmudic rabbis did. This is a genie that would best be put back in its' lamp. Extant and practiced Talmudic teaching is not helpful towards this end.

There are many rules and musings about sex in the Talmud. The rules that apply, for a Jewish man, to our women are in the same category as bestiality (sex with animals). This actually makes us angry.

Go figure.
    Last edited by modwiz; 12th July 2011 at 15:03.

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Concur. If the claim that a jew, Schiff, ordered the execution of the Czar and his family is true, then it's history and nothing to go on a pogrom over.

4. Link to Post #24
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)

Concur. If the claim that a jew, Schiff, ordered the execution of the Czar and his family is true, then it's history and nothing to go on a pogrom over.
    Exactly. History is being filled in and nobody is suggesting pogroms except, maybe, you by mentioning it.

Curious.
    Last edited by modwiz; 12th July 2011 at 14:39.

5. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Here's one Jew that has never seen as much anti-semitism as I see here. No need to respond to my post, this is an argument that can never be won. Feelings are too deep on both sides of this issue and minds will never be changed based on anything written here. It's very sad.

We're being played for fools here with this take sides mentality, propaganda like anyone who points out Jewish atrocities is anti-semitic is ludicrous. Every major culture on this planet has their collective hands dripping with blood. If a Jew committed an atrocity, then a Jew committed an atrocity. If an American committed an atrocity, then an American committed an atrocity. It's quite simple really. Weed out the nationalized identification we are all indoctrinated with, and the problem boils right down to what it REALLY is, people committing atrocities against their fellow people. That to me is what's really sad.

Just because what America did to the Indians is not spoken of much, doesn't mean it was any better than any other genocide. But hey, we won, so we write the history and tell the tales right? What "my people" did to the Cherokee Indians alone in the story of "The Trail of Tears" is but one shameful tale.(btw, I am a wee bit Cherokee) Our blatant bombing of civilians in WW11, not to mention the nukes in Japan, would have had their very own Nuremberg trials had we lost.

The same can be said for many other so called "civilized" people, and yes, including the Germans. There ARE no innocents, including all of us. I think David Icke hits the nail right on the head when he says we all need to grow up, put all these designed and petty divisions behind us, and together squarely face the real problem that's before us. I'm assuming we all have a pretty good idea of what that common problem is...

Cheers,
    Fred

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Here's one Jew that has never seen as much anti-semitism as I see here. No need to respond to my post, this is an argument that can never be won. Feelings are too deep on both sides of this issue and minds will never be changed based on anything written here. It's very sad.

We're being played for fools here with this take sides mentality, propaganda like anyone who points out Jewish atrocities is anti-semitic is ludicrous. Every major culture on this planet has their collective hands dripping with blood. If a Jew committed an atrocity, then a Jew committed an atrocity. If an American committed an atrocity, then an American committed an atrocity. It's quite simple really. Weed out the nationalized identification we are all indoctrinated with, and the problem boils right down to what it REALLY is, people committing atrocities against their fellow people. That to me is what's really sad.

Just because what America did to the Indians is not spoken of much, doesn't mean it was any better than any other genocide. But hey, we won, so we write the history and tell the tales right? What "my people" did to the Cherokee Indians alone in the story of "The Trail of Tears" is but one shameful tale.(btw, I am a wee bit Cherokee) Our blatant bombing of civilians in WW11, not to mention the nukes in Japan, would have had their very own Nuremberg trials had we lost.

The same can be said for many other so called "civilized" people, and yes, including the Germans. There ARE no innocents, including all of us. I think David Icke hits the nail right on the head when he says we all need to grow up, put all these designed and petty divisions behind us, and together squarely face the real problem that's before us. I'm assuming we all have a pretty good idea of what that common problem is...

Cheers,
    Fred
    Until we stop seeing ourselves as different or chosen or whatever bull**** we designate oureselves, this game will go on.
    That was part of what I was trying to get across in my thread, linked above.
    Just jerk the antisemitism strings and watch the puppets jump.
    What an evil, twisted world we have allowed.
    So, are we going to be part of the problem?
    Or part of the solution?

7. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Did you see this thread?
    My friend, you and I agree on many things, this is not one of them. We could not be more diametrically opposed to a belief. I have yet to see a post that points out what was done to the Jews in the 1930's and 40's and the inhumanity of it all. Did I miss that one? Maybe I am a little more invested in this aspect, as I have relatives that still have their numbers tatooed into their hands. I have heard the stories first hand, not from a book.

I am not talking about "Zionist bankers, etc". I am talking about everyday, normal people who work, pay bills, care about their families and try to get through life, just like everyone else. They just happen to be Jews. These are the Jews that have been persecuted under the guise of "you're a Jew so you must be a rich banker" The lines have become blurred between the powerful Zionist interests and the everyday man and woman who are no different than anyone else here except that they are Jews. Do you not see what is happening to these people, myself included? We have been demonized for no other reason than the fact that we are Jewish. We are not part of the Zionist conspiracy, we are not rich bankers manipulating the world economy- we are the average man and woman going to work and living our lives like everyone else.

What was done in those extermination camps is part of history too. Why is that never discussed on this forum, other than to expound upon the belief that it was embellished. In a few years when all survivors are gone, I expect to see a "rewrite" of this period that it never existed.
    Even though I know why you feel this way, I have no idea why you think I approve or not disapprove of what you are talking about.
    I don't want anyone in camps other than criminals and we all know that most of the people in the camps you speak of weren't criminals.
    I don't appreciate being lumped in with people you have an axe to grind with, when you have no idea where I stand.
    And as modwiz said, many people were massacred on this planet over the years, not just your relatives.
    Mine were starved on purpose and worked as well, but they were Irish, not so politically correct.
    I appreciate your point. I just don't remember seeing pages and pages here demonizing the Irish or any other group that was persecuted. How would you feel if there were threads all over here minimizing what was done to your ancestors or denying what was done? We Jews have been an easy target when things are going poorly. Do you disagree with that? In today's world it is politically correct to single out Jews for everyone's problems. When temples are vandalized in my country, it gets a 2 minute sound bite. Guess what happens if a Mosque is vandalized? I can tell you- people take to the streets with anti-Jew slogans, posters, and rhetoric. Being a Jewish person just makes us more aware and sensitive to what is happening.

I will repeat again- we are not the Zionist bankers and international money lenders- we are just like everyone else trying to get through this life, raise families go to work, live quietly.

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Did you see this thread?

I appreciate your point. I just don't remember seeing pages and pages here demonizing the Irish or any other group that was persecuted. How would you feel if there were threads all over here minimizing what was done to your ancestors or denying what was done? We Jews have been an easy target when things are going poorly. Do you disagree with that? In today's world it is politically correct to single out Jews for everyone's problems. When temples are vandalized in my country, it gets a 2 minute sound bite. Guess what happens if a Mosque is vandalized? I can tell you- people take to the streets with anti-Jew slogans, posters, and rhetoric. Being a Jewish person just makes us more aware and sensitive to what is happening.

I will repeat again- we are not the Zionist bankers and international money lenders- we are just like everyone else trying to get through this life, raise families go to work, live quietly.
    You should go read my thread.
    You are a victim of the same crap that we are, just the victimisers for you are those that you may trust.
    Anti semitism is the most useful tool you will ever see, not just for controlling us, but especially you and yours.
    Do you really think the ''elite jews'' care about you?
    They don't care about you any more than the non jew elites care about us.
    And yeah, we know you aren't them, that is the thing, the article you responded to was written by Nathaniel Kapner, a converted orthodox christian.
    I don't see threads and threads here like you describe.
    The reason you are a target is that your elites want you to be.
    They cause some of the trouble, you guys carry the can. That game has gone on for far too long, hence my thread.
    Some of your words I quoted show me that you don't even realise they have you on their hook.

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

You may be confusing, or maybe conflating, hate with anger. Anger is part of a process when hitherto withheld information is first apprehended and can even be a step in enlightenment.

Another side, a fuller side, of a narrative is coming to light, thanks to the internet. Much of this information has been suppressed by publishing houses that, for some reason, chose not to print them.

The criminalizing of this discussion in many parts of Europe is a red flag, and screaming siren, that something is being hidden. The reticence by some to allow light into any part of history is, rightly, suspicious.

As a gentile with jewish friends, who I love and would take a bullet for, your misreading of what the non-jewish world, (almost everybody on the planet) is currently going through is a sad one. We are not stupid and without the ability to have a nuanced view of the big picture and, we really have no difficulty in parsing out the zionist bankers and others from their decent and hard working coreligionists.

The almost monolithic support of world Jewry for anything Israel does is not a wise decision from where I sit among the ocean of gentiles having a look at this situation. We are confused by it, not having the blind tribal allegiance that is at the core of this behavior. We have learned the liabilities of tribalism, in the extreme, and are now building a world that looks out for our collective welfare. After all, we gentiles did not come up with this concept of gentiles. Talmudic rabbis did. This is a genie that would best be put back in its' lamp. Extant and practiced Talmudic teaching is not helpful towards this end.

There are many rules and musings about sex in the Talmud. The rules that apply, for a Jewish man, to our women are in the same category as bestiality (sex with animals). This actually makes us angry.

Go figure.
    Do you get angry that women in the Muslim world are, in general, treated little better than an object? That they are beaten, stoned, etc. for the same actions commited by their husbands? Do we have any threads here, Modwiz, on that?

Here is the bottom line with all of this- there will never be agreement on the Arab/Israel issue. First of all, I am not an Israeli Jew- I am an American who happens to be Jewish. I am an American first. I do not have a blind allegiance to Israel other than the sincere hope that one day Israel is not annihilated by all of its neighbors. My only blind allegiance is to the Messiah, Jesus Christ who was a Jew. He left as a Jew and will return as a Jew. Will you be angry when he returns to Jerusalem, and sets up his kingdon on Earth? This was all foretold in the Old and New Testament. I put this on a much higher plane than the "anger" of us mere mortals. My world view is a biblical world view and I make no apologies for that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

modwiz (12th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

All right, so let's get some history straight here; from the account of someone who had ample opportunities to peruse the said person's archived private files:

Quote Case 22D Hot Sodas Courtesy of Those Who Funded the Bolshevik Revolution?

The wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, Gutle Schnaper, said, “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none”. See the 5-minute clip THE ROTHSCHILDS at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXVJzXsraX4

Rothschilds/John D. Rockefeller, Sr. funded the Bolshevik Revolution

Per his writings in the Archives, John D. Rockefeller helped fund the Bolshevik Revolution to get the wealth of the Czars, the labor of the Russian people, and much the Southern Oil fields in Russia. That wealth changed its name from Czarist, to Russian Government owned. Ignore the names, what happened to it? Did the people of Russia get it? No. The Rockefeller Archives show that he built a private army in Russia, much like the Brown Shirt army later. His accountant said that for each 2 cents that he spent to build that Army he got a dollar back. That Army was not staying up late to knit socks to sell. They were beating people up and committing assassinations, massacres, and mayhem to terrorize the populace into submission. And he was bribing officials to get what he wanted. He was apparently famous for that in the US as well. See www.reformation.org/rockefeller-bribery.html .

[...]

In exchange, Rockefeller got some of the Czars crown jewels. The Rockefeller Family stored some of them in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. I was able to prove that to the satisfaction of the Director of CIA at the time. They also got most of the profits from the Southern Russian oil fields. In about 1994, I went on a tour of them with Rodman Rockefeller so I know that for a fact. In addition, the Rockefellers charged about 18% interest on the money that they loaned Lenin for the Revolution. The way that agreement was set up made all of the loot that Lenin could seize in Russia, the Rockefellers/Rothschilds.

The Russian Famine Under Stalin and the Rockefellers

That meant that Lenin and Stalin could never get out of debt unless they could work people nearly to death to produce the goods Rockefeller/Rothschilds wanted. People thought that the ridiculous factory quotas the Russians tried to accomplish were the result of communism. That was not what I thought after reading the Archives. The Rockefellers were setting the quotas and delighting in the profits. They also delighted in giving the Russians quotas they could not meet as a way of humiliating them.

As the CIA’s intelligence negotiator to make an agreement with the Russians on how to form a single German Intelligence agency after the Berlin Wall fell, I had a chance to meet Gorbachev. That was not the only occasion. He once told me how he was motivated to help the Russian people because aunts/uncles of his had died in a famine when he was a 4-year old-boy. It was known that the agricultural policies under Stalin had caused that famine in the early 1930’s.

I found a video of the part of that famine that affected the Ukraine. Given racists tendencies it was likely worse in the Ukraine than in Russia.

[...]

Knowing how important this event was to him [Gorbachev], I sent him copies from the Archives of documents that showed those policies had been forced upon Stalin by Rockefeller. While the people of Russia starved, Rockefeller was also insisting that Stalin sell him the grain at the price and amounts previously agreed to. But Rockefeller did not need that grain. And Rockefeller was, to a large extent, responsible for the bad policies that caused the poor crop yields and meant that selling that same amount of grain overseas ensured famine. It appeared to be a deliberate attempt, not just to get grain cheaply, but to starve people. The private journals of John D. Rockeller, Jr. confirmed that. The Rockefeller Family seemed obsessed by the desire to kill people off, including by warfare and starvation. The Rockefellers have long backed population control measures fairly publicly. That was not a secret, nor their funding of ‘eugenics’ research’. See http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/omegafile29.htm , http://www.eugenics-watch.com/eugbook/,euod_ch1.html , http://illuminati-news.com/nazi-california.htm. But, the behind the scenes maneuvers on how they were committing those Crimes Against Humanity were secret. To them Communism was a lovely excuse to steal the wealth of the rich Russians and then kill off the poor who were not working in their factories. The factories and the oil fields had the name of the Soviet Union on them, as if they belong to the Russian Govt.. But an examination of the chain of command structure and the flow of money made it look like the Rockefellers et al were already well on their way to being Kings of the World.

The Battle of Stalingard and the Rockefeller Ploy to Spread WWII Across Russia

Let me give you an example of that so you can understand how this system worked in practice. John D. Rockefeller, Jr, wanted to crash prices in South America of a type of goods to force his competitors into closing. If I remember correctly, the country was Argentina and the goods were stainless steel cookware--pots and pans, bowls, and cutlery. They were items peasants had to buy to live. They were also heavy and it made absolutely no sense to ship them from Russia since they were already made in adequate quantities by factories in that country. But they were not Rockefeller’s factories so a part of the markets’s share of money was not going to them. That was an anathema to John. D., Jr.. He wanted to own everything and everyone, or kill them.

So, he wrote a letter to Stalin and told him how much and what kind of each item he wanted. It was a huge order, perhaps several Latin American countries worth. Rockefeller was going to dropped the prices of the goods to drive the Latin American factories out of business. Then he would buy them cheaply. Having a monopoly he would then raise the price of the goods to steal even more from the peasants. His journal shows that he intended to cause their children to starve, if at all possible. It was not an unintended consequence of his business practices. I saw instances in which he was willing to lose money to make others starve. It was really quite sad to read about the life of a man who was so desperately unhappy that this was what it took to distract him from that fact.

[...]

Stalin got the order and wrote back saying that he could not meet those deadlines in 2 months time. Rockefeller wrote back saying he had to ‘or else’. I wanted to know what the “or else” was. Later I came across invoices for the guards of Stalin which Rockefeller was paying. They were not just regulars, they were a special outfit chosen by Rockefeller. They were not ethnically the same as Stalin. It appeared that they had been chosen by Rockefeller to have no qualms about killing Stalin, if ordered to do so. The head of them was writing reports on Stalin’s activities to John D. more often than Stalin was writing to John D. After looking into it even further than I have said, I concluded that John D.’s threat to kill Stalin was a credible one.

Stalin was humiliated in more ways that one by trying to fill that order in time. He did not succeed, as hard and as desperately as he tried. He was a week late. Furthermore, this was during the height of the German attack on Russia, about a month before the battle of Stalingrad when the order was completed. It meant that steel and railway transport that would have gone into making of rifles did not. Russian soldiers went into the battle of Stalingrad, Stalin’s namesake, with only about 35% of them carrying a rifle! They had to rush forward into battle defenselessly or be shot in the back. Only after one of their buddies got killed could they pick up a fallen weapon to defend themselves. That caused a huge rift among them which they could not solve. It was designed to destroy their team spirit and turned them against each other.

The Battle of Stalingard was almost a defeat for the Russia people because of what John D. did. His journal showed that he intended for the battle to be a Russian defeat and allow him to spread the war all across Russia. He agonized on the pages of his journal about whether his timing was right and the order big enough. He wanted the fighting to continue all across Russia and not just lead to a Russian capitulation. He wanted to destroy all the shop keepers and small enterprises that had not yet been nationalized and brought under his control. His journal said that he cried at his loses when the Russians bravely managed to force the Germans to retreat. But he did not call them brave in his journal and I will not repeat the derogatory phrases. Skull and Bones calls people not in it Barbarians will they help the Rockefellers plan and execute mass murders, such as at Auschwitz and other Nazi death camps. It is clear that they have some problems in their thinking.

The revised Auschwitz Labor concept of “Work N Starve” in Guatemala and Beyond

In the 1950’s, the CIA began overthrowing democratically elected leaders, setting up dictator puppet governments, and making a ghetto of the Third World. Their methodology was the same as the Skull and Bones and the Brown Shirts; undermining of international and national laws, intimidation, blackmail, torture, sexual exploitation, propaganda, racial profiling, and unquestioning obedience to authority. They used taxpayer’s money to economically enslave the world for their own private profit. The CIA was a direct continuation of their drugs, slaves, and weapons running operations from WWII and before. One of the first things they did in the early 1950’s was to take thousands of daughters of loyal American officers that had beaten the Nazis and enslaved them as a kind of retribution in Operation MKULTRA.

When Allan Dulles headed the CIA, he covered-up Rockefeller’s illegal business operations. He also ran black-ops and overthrew the democratically elected leader of Guatemala, Arbenz, to help Rockefeller’s United Fruit Company in which he also owned shares. President Arbenz wanted to buy United Fruit’s unused land at market value to give it to the poor so that they could grow their own food (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbenz).

United Fruit refused to sell. Children starved to death when their parents worked for United Fruit because the wages were so low. The Rockefellers wanted depopulation. Arbenz’s policies would have allowed the peasants to get out of having to work for United Fruit. Dulles’s overthrow of Arbenz meant decades of enslaved labor and starvation of children for the Guatemalan people. It also meant decades of massacres, torture, and over 100,000 deaths by CIA trained death squads to repress those who rebelled.

Note: The historians writing about the coup had their work overseen by David Rockefeller! See above book cover. That mirrors the what we will see later in this case.

The coup even had the same CIA villain E. Howard Hunt, who lead this CIA campaign, appointed by Vice President Nixon. He was later in the WaterGate burglary of the Democractic Convention which ended in the resignation of Nixon. E. Howard Hunt figures prominently in the book Plausible Denial: Was the CIA involved in the JFK assassination? as a suspect for the assassination. It was in their selfish interests to starve the peasants and to make them willing to work for next to nothing, as serfs dependent on them for their food. The CIA overthrew Arbenz to put their own puppet in power. That continued the severe poverty and starvation of children in Guatemala. The Guatemalan government carried out systematic massacres over decades against its indigenous peoples while the US government funded that with military aid and I know of instances in which US Generals were present at the massacres of whole villages down to every man, women, and child, in order to try to ensure a thorough job was done of it. Clearly, had that killing of the indigenous people been against what the CIA/Cabal wanted done, they would just have gone back in and changed the government again. But the Guatamalan government doing those massacres was in the CIA/Cabal’s good graces—they were doing what the Cabal wanted and the funding and military aid to do it kept flowing like a broad river towards it.

"Why should we worry about the death squads? They're bumping off the commies, our enemies. I'd give them more power. Hell, I'd give them some cartridges if I could, and everyone else would too...Why should we criticize them? The death squad - I'm for it."
    -- Fred Sherwood, the former president of the American Chamber of Commerce in Guatemala, September 1980

PLEASE WATCH THE CIA COOK US AND GUATEMALAN PUBLIC OPINION in the 7-minute clip “Engineering of Consent: guatemala coup 1954” at www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnYZVNVqBgU ; “For decades, United Fruit had controlled Guatemala through pliable dictators” ...Rockefeller’s chosen PR man said, “The only way to deal with the public was to connect with their unconscious desires and fears. ...Instead of trying to reduce people’s fears of Communism, one should actually encourage and manipulate the fear. In such a way it became a weapon in the Cold War.

Larry Tye, Boston Globe Journalist stated--“What United Fruit had to do was change this from being a popularly elected government which was doing some good things for people there, into this being a threat to American democracy close to its shores ...He transformed this into the issue of a Communist threat...taking United Fruit as a commercial client out of the picture and making it look like a question of American democracy and American freedom and values being threatened.

Regarding how the Rockefeller-engineered coup in Guatamala was intended, Howard Hunt says:

What we wanted to do was have a terror campaign...to terrify Arbenz particularly, and his troops, much as the German Stuppabombers terrified the population of Holland, Belgium, and Poland at the onset of WWII and just rendered everybody paralyzed.” [Reminds me of “Shock and Awe” in Iraq].

It was as if the CIA had been created at the end of WWII precisely to allow those Americans who funded/profited from Nazi violation of human rights to continue their reign of death, terror, and enslavement. President Truman later said, “Had I known the CIA would become the American Gestapo, I never would have signed it into existence!” Not only did the CIA help many Nazi war criminals escape prosecution, it continued committing war crimes unabated!

Those at the top ordering the war crimes were desperate to keep the workers of countries from uniting to get them from stealing their labor, their resources and their lives. To do that they keep up the perception of an external threat. Those in the West were told that the Russians and the Cubans were coming and that Communism was the threat. But at the same time the Rockefellers were instructing their people inside the Russian govt. and the KGB that the Americans and the British were the threat. By playing on the fears of each side they kept the workers from uniting to form true democracies and have the right to organize for fair wages. Europe was able to largely seek a middle ground of socialism, and some measure of rights and the rule of law. That is better than failing completely prey to the Robber Barons. But much needs to be done still to prevent the corporations from destroying the environment.
    Whole article, click here
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th December 2015 at 17:38.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), GCS1103 (12th July 2011), kfm27917 (16th November 2019), Lord Sidious (12th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011), seko (12th July 2011), Sophocles (21st March 2013), Vitalux (17th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

GCS1103
    There are no pages here demonising anyone. You say 'We jews have been an easy target when things are going poorly". So have dark skinned people and so have the Irish. What about the Japanese who had the atom bomb dropped on them twice? Why focus only on you?

You appear to be taking a stance of defence. I refuse to allow you to beat anyone over the head with your 'anti-semitisim' stick. You must be able to see what Israel is doing to the rest of the world. Even yesterday, it ordered foreign (ie. non-Israeli) airports to refuse people to take off to visit the West Bank. How can it do that? Are you not seeing such activity as wrong. There is no need to defend its position or take their normal stance.

No-one accuses Americans of what the USA does to the world, nor do we condemn them because the USA 'government' totally supports Israel above USA citizens.

Likewise, we do not condemn Jews for what the Zionists do.

Why use words like 'anti-semitism'?

Some of us have no belief in the bible or any such organisation.

You point out about Muslims. Do you not see the brutality that the Israeli soldiers impose on local women and children?

I could go on and on......

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

kfm27917 (16th November 2019), Lord Sidious (12th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011), Miller (12th July 2011), seko (12th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Did you see this thread?

You should go read my thread.
    You are a victim of the same crap that we are, just the victimisers for you are those that you may trust.
    Anti semitism is the most useful tool you will ever see, not just for controlling us, but especially you and yours.
    Do you really think the ''elite jews'' care about you?
    They don't care about you any more than the non jew elites care about us.
    And yeah, we know you aren't them, that is the thing, the article you responded to was written by Nathaniel Kapner, a converted orthodox christian.
    I don't see threads and threads here like you describe.
    The reason you are a target is that your elites want you to be.
    They cause some of the trouble, you guys carry the can. That game has gone on for far too long, hence my thread.
    Some of your words I quoted show me that you don't even realise they have you on their hook.
    Lord Sid-

The elite Jews are no different than any other elites and the elite class does not care whether you are Jewish, Christian or martian. To the elites they are their own idols, they worship themselves. I think we can all agree upon that.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Flash (13th July 2011), Lord Sidious (12th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Hi All ...everyone has good points and its good to keep genoside in the public eye ,as the Georgia guide stones state ...someone is planning 'mass murder' as we speak , it states its goal as 500,000 million souls.. so someone is planning the biggest 'Genoside ' in history whether by war,disease, disaster , famine or whatever evil means these power crazy elites can come up with. History is littered with evil episodes ....

The Romans enslaved and murdered the bulk of every population of each country they conquered in the immediate aftermath,and this has been going on ever since the dawn of so called 'civilisation' Whether we are being manipulated as David Icke says by reptilian entities living off human energy especially at the point of 'terrorised deaths' this makes a lot of sence to me and explains,the cruel wars and evil ways we have come up with, to kill our fellow human beings .....Gasing, burning,hanging,Napalm, land mines, and all manor of torturous 'terror' death rituals.......Are we really this stupid ? as a human race or have we been manipulated by Elites or 'Gods' ?....

The answer is both imho all these groups and factions have the same thing in common power and greed , we are stuck in a evil cycle. The military industrial complex demands war and conflicts to sell us ever more immaginative weapons to murder people with.....Petrol chemical . fuels these weapons and pharma gives us more drugs, than the CIA drug cartels in Afghanistan. We have always been screwed, our best weapon is ironically is the web , a bit of a cock up by the mil/ind/com/ who set it up. I don't know how long it will be before we are all branded terrorists and it is taken down? So now is the time for the freedom of all wonderfull human creators , all we can do is keep spreading the word.....I think I might of wondered off topic cheers steve...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th July 2011 at 19:55.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st April 2018), GCS1103 (12th July 2011), Lord Sidious (12th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Hi I'm listening to William Enghdahl on coast to coast as I'm writing this from 29/6/2011 hes talking about global elites ,hes just commented about how the chemicals in the weed killer 'round up' is damaging to the human pheutus.
    who knows what is being done to us in the name of progress.....Remember it would only take 50/70 years to wipe out man if every one was infertile and 120 years for us to be exstinct sobering thought.
    Winston Smith.....put this up on my Peter Lavenda thread...

What has this to do with the Tsar and Joeseph Shiff ? ....Plenty everyones being manipulated...Steve

Very good interview about current global elitist agendas and their mindsets ..I recommend a listen...........Keep it for a quite momment this chap knows what he's talking about...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th July 2011 at 18:58.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

GCS1103 (12th July 2011), Lord Sidious (12th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    GCS1103
    There are no pages here demonising anyone. You say 'We jews have been an easy target when things are going poorly". So have dark skinned people and so have the Irish. What about the Japanese who had the atom bomb dropped on them twice? Why focus only on you?

You appear to be taking a stance of defence. I refuse to allow you to beat anyone over the head with your 'anti-semitisim' stick. You must be able to see what Israel is doing to the rest of the world. Even yesterday, it ordered foreign (ie. non-Israeli) airports to refuse people to take off to visit the West Bank. How can it do that? Are you not seeing such activity as wrong. There is no need to defend its position or take their normal stance.

No-one accuses Americans of what the USA does to the world, nor do we condemn them because the USA 'government' totally supports Israel above USA citizens.

Likewise, we do not condemn Jews for what the Zionists do.

Why use words like 'anti-semitism'?

Some of us have no belief in the bible or any such organisation.

You point out about Muslims. Do you not see the brutality that the Israeli soldiers impose on local women and children?

I could go on and on......
    You're missing my point. I don't deny there is bigotry and violence against many people, what I said is where are the threads on that. I don't recall reading posts with an anti-Irish tone, an anti-black tone, an anti- Muslim tone. Can you point them out to me on this forum? All I see is posts on Jews, Holocaust propaganda, etc. You "refuse to allow me to beat anyone on the head with my anti-semitism stick"? Who are you to determine what I feel or what I wish to write here? I will continue to voice MY opinion on this subject, just as your voice yours. You are under no obligation to read my posts. Unless the forum moderators determine I should not post any longer, I will continue to do so and challenge what you write. If I choose to look at the world in a biblical sense, that is my right. If you don't, that's fine too. Why does Israel not have the right to defend itself against those whose avowed governmental policy is the extermination of Israel?

I use words like "anti-semitism" because it is alive and well and flourishing. Perhaps you should add some other reading material to your book list and then ask me why I use that word. Do you think there are no Muslim atrocities- just Israeli? This "tit for tat" is not constructive for you or me. The fact that there are other atrocities committed by other groups does not diminish, nor justify, that anti-Semitism is on the rise.

22. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

GCS1103
    I think the reason why there is so much about Israel being posted is because there is so much about Israel to post.

Do you uphold the attacks on Palestine?
    Do you support Israel's stance on the flotilla?
    Do you support Israel's bullying and aggressive tactics locally?
    Do you support Israel's domination of America and UK?

Do you not think it is ever possible that Israel could show a reason to not attract animosity toward itself, by understanding its experience under a holocaust and by that realising the compassion brought to them. It could have spread this outward into the world instead of turning the experience inward in hatred, so that every time a person utters a criticism of Israel, out comes the anti-semitism card.

My opinion is that it is not right for you to introduce a concept such as 'anti-semitism' into the mix when there was no justification in doing so.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

loveandgratitude (13th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    GCS1103
    I think the reason why there is so much about Israel being posted is because there is so much about Israel to post.

Do you uphold the attacks on Palestine?
    Do you support Israel's stance on the flotilla?
    Do you support Israel's bullying and aggressive tactics locally?
    Do you support Israel's domination of America and UK?

Do you not think it is ever possible that Israel could show a reason to not attract animosity toward itself, by understanding its experience under a holocaust and by that realising the compassion brought to them. It could have spread this outward into the world instead of turning the experience inward in hatred, so that every time a person utters a criticism of Israel, out comes the anti-semitism card.

My opinion is that it is not right for you to introduce a concept such as 'anti-semitism' into the mix when there was no justification in doing so.
    Ktlight-

For every question in your post I can ask one of you:

Do you support the fact that a Jew cannot fly into Saudi Arabia and now Delta, when it flies into Saudi Arabia, will not fly Jews into that country?
    Do you support the fact that when a temple is burned down in my country, there is "dancing in the streets" by the Muslims?
    Did you support the pictures of the Muslims in my country going beserk with delirium when all those people were killed in the Towers?
    Do you support the goal of Iran to wipe Israel off the map?
    Do you support the constant barrage of bombs being dropped in Israel by the militant Palestinians? and ad nauseum....

For every action you are outraged about, there is one that outrages me. To actually tell me that the concept of anti-semitism was introduced by me, is beyond belief. I am astounded that you cannot conceive of the idea that some of these posts are pure bigotry. And so the problem will always be.

By the way, you may be interested in listening to a video (I don't know how to transfer a video from youtube or google here) by a Muslim student, Amran Hussain, who spoke to the United Nations Human Rights Council on anti-Israel bias. You would find it interesting to get the take on this by a Muslim and what he feels about anti-Semitism.

25. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

have already posted this some time ago, but fits here.
    he also talks about that assassination.

Jack Otto, famous for his 'Forbidden Knowledge', gives a compressed version of understanding on the hidden history of the Khazar empire, the Illuminati, the banking cartel and their links to the New World Order.

http://vimeo.com/13718766?ab

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

GCS1103 (12th July 2011), seko (12th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Do you get angry that women in the Muslim world are, in general, treated little better than an object? That they are beaten, stoned, etc. for the same actions commited by their husbands? Do we have any threads here, Modwiz, on that?

Here is the bottom line with all of this- there will never be agreement on the Arab/Israel issue. First of all, I am not an Israeli Jew- I am an American who happens to be Jewish. I am an American first. I do not have a blind allegiance to Israel other than the sincere hope that one day Israel is not annihilated by all of its neighbors. My only blind allegiance is to the Messiah, Jesus Christ who was a Jew. He left as a Jew and will return as a Jew. Will you be angry when he returns to Jerusalem, and sets up his kingdon on Earth? This was all foretold in the Old and New Testament. I put this on a much higher plane than the "anger" of us mere mortals. My world view is a biblical world view and I make no apologies for that.
    Before you beat the muslim drum, look at how some of the judaic sects treat their women.
    How dare they declare a woman dirty because she is menstruating.
    I abhor all the abrahamic ''religions'' equally. They are control systems and that is all they are for.
    I hope that israel isn't annihilated too, but the dirtbags running it have to be removed, or who knows what will happen?

You're missing my point. I don't deny there is bigotry and violence against many people, what I said is where are the threads on that. I don't recall reading posts with an anti-Irish tone, an anti-black tone, an anti- Muslim tone. Can you point them out to me on this forum? All I see is posts on Jews, Holocaust propaganda, etc. You "refuse to allow me to beat anyone on the head with my anti-semitism stick"? Who are you to determine what I feel or what I wish to write here? I will continue to voice MY opinion on this subject, just as your voice yours. You are under no obligation to read my posts. Unless the forum moderators determine I should not post any longer, I will continue to do so and challenge what you write. If I choose to look at the world in a biblical sense, that is my right. If you don't, that's fine too. Why does Israel not have the right to defend itself against those whose avowed governmental policy is the extermination of Israel?

I use words like "anti-semitism" because it is alive and well and flourishing. Perhaps you should add some other reading material to your book list and then ask me why I use that word. Do you think there are no Muslim atrocities- just Israeli? This "tit for tat" is not constructive for you or me. The fact that there are other atrocities committed by other groups does not diminish, nor justify, that anti-Semitism is on the rise.
    Holocaust propoganda? Have you any idea of how much the story commonly disseminated is indeed exactly that?
    Why is it a criminal offense to even discuss it in so many nations?
    You know what irritates me the most about the holocaust paradigm? The charlatans who claim all types of crap and push the real victims into the shade.
    There is a guy, elie wiesel, who is a known and proven liar. He claims things that are scientifically impossible to do, yet he is given awards for his books.
    This makes it bad for others who really did suffer.
    Let me repeat something from my thread - anti semitism is fake, it is a construct.
    Do you really believe people hate jews because they are jews? Come on. They hate jews because it is encouraged, the same as you are conditioned to believe we all hate you.
    I for one don't hate jews, you are welcome to break bread with me anytime.
    Just as long as you don't get drunk and start fights, that is the right of us Irish.
    Oh and yes, there are atrocities against israelis. But see this, the eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth thing leaves everyone blind and sucking soup. Not a nice prospect.
    The so called arab-israeli conflict is easy to solve, dead easy.
    The so called powers that be don't want it solved, they engineered it.

Ktlight-

For every question in your post I can ask one of you:

Do you support the fact that a Jew cannot fly into Saudi Arabia and now Delta, when it flies into Saudi Arabia, will not fly Jews into that country?
    Do you support the fact that when a temple is burned down in my country, there is "dancing in the streets" by the Muslims?
    Did you support the pictures of the Muslims in my country going beserk with delirium when all those people were killed in the Towers?
    Do you support the goal of Iran to wipe Israel off the map?
    Do you support the constant barrage of bombs being dropped in Israel by the militant Palestinians? and ad nauseum....

For every action you are outraged about, there is one that outrages me. To actually tell me that the concept of anti-semitism was introduced by me, is beyond belief. I am astounded that you cannot conceive of the idea that some of these posts are pure bigotry. And so the problem will always be.

By the way, you may be interested in listening to a video (I don't know how to transfer a video from youtube or google here) by a Muslim student, Amran Hussain, who spoke to the United Nations Human Rights Council on anti-Israel bias. You would find it interesting to get the take on this by a Muslim and what he feels about anti-Semitism.
    The footage of palestinians celebrating that was shown on sep 11 is NOT from that time.
    It was shot when Saddam fired scuds into israel during the first gulf war and they were celebrating a major arab leader attempting to support them.
    He wasn't, but that is what they felt at the time.

The bottom line is this, some jews have indeed done despicable things to others on this planet.
    I believe it is this way as the jews are a patsy.
    The elite jews truly believe they are running the show, but they are not, no earth born human is.
    Text is a very hard way to get a message across and what I want to tell you is very hard to get across in text.
    I bear you no ill will because you are jewish. Full stop.
    Criminals who are jewish? Different deal altogether. Criminal full stop irritate the s**t out of me.
    We have a planet here that could be a paradise, if not for criminals making it almost impossible to enjoy our paradise.

28. Link to Post #40
    UK Avalon Member physicistatwork's Avatar
    Thanks

The book is found on many sites and does not appear (as claimed here) to be heavily surpressed as a google search will show you. You can even obtain it for free in various formats here: http://www.archive.org/details/Under...nOfTheScorpion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast