Thread: Jacob Schiff Ordered Czar Nicholas II's Murder

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Default Re: Jacob Schiff Ordered Czar Nicholas II's Murder

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)

Do you get angry that women in the Muslim world are, in general, treated little better than an object? That they are beaten, stoned, etc. for the same actions commited by their husbands? Do we have any threads here, Modwiz, on that?

Here is the bottom line with all of this- there will never be agreement on the Arab/Israel issue. First of all, I am not an Israeli Jew- I am an American who happens to be Jewish. I am an American first. I do not have a blind allegiance to Israel other than the sincere hope that one day Israel is not annihilated by all of its neighbors. My only blind allegiance is to the Messiah, Jesus Christ who was a Jew. He left as a Jew and will return as a Jew. Will you be angry when he returns to Jerusalem, and sets up his kingdon on Earth? This was all foretold in the Old and New Testament. I put this on a much higher plane than the "anger" of us mere mortals. My world view is a biblical world view and I make no apologies for that.
    Before you beat the muslim drum, look at how some of the judaic sects treat their women.
    How dare they declare a woman dirty because she is menstruating.
    I abhor all the abrahamic ''religions'' equally. They are control systems and that is all they are for.
    I hope that israel isn't annihilated too, but the dirtbags running it have to be removed, or who knows what will happen?

You're missing my point. I don't deny there is bigotry and violence against many people, what I said is where are the threads on that. I don't recall reading posts with an anti-Irish tone, an anti-black tone, an anti- Muslim tone. Can you point them out to me on this forum? All I see is posts on Jews, Holocaust propaganda, etc. You "refuse to allow me to beat anyone on the head with my anti-semitism stick"? Who are you to determine what I feel or what I wish to write here? I will continue to voice MY opinion on this subject, just as your voice yours. You are under no obligation to read my posts. Unless the forum moderators determine I should not post any longer, I will continue to do so and challenge what you write. If I choose to look at the world in a biblical sense, that is my right. If you don't, that's fine too. Why does Israel not have the right to defend itself against those whose avowed governmental policy is the extermination of Israel?

I use words like "anti-semitism" because it is alive and well and flourishing. Perhaps you should add some other reading material to your book list and then ask me why I use that word. Do you think there are no Muslim atrocities- just Israeli? This "tit for tat" is not constructive for you or me. The fact that there are other atrocities committed by other groups does not diminish, nor justify, that anti-Semitism is on the rise.
    Holocaust propoganda? Have you any idea of how much the story commonly disseminated is indeed exactly that?
    Why is it a criminal offense to even discuss it in so many nations?
    You know what irritates me the most about the holocaust paradigm? The charlatans who claim all types of crap and push the real victims into the shade.
    There is a guy, elie wiesel, who is a known and proven liar. He claims things that are scientifically impossible to do, yet he is given awards for his books.
    This makes it bad for others who really did suffer.
    Let me repeat something from my thread - anti semitism is fake, it is a construct.
    Do you really believe people hate jews because they are jews? Come on. They hate jews because it is encouraged, the same as you are conditioned to believe we all hate you.
    I for one don't hate jews, you are welcome to break bread with me anytime.
    Just as long as you don't get drunk and start fights, that is the right of us Irish.
    Oh and yes, there are atrocities against israelis. But see this, the eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth thing leaves everyone blind and sucking soup. Not a nice prospect.
    The so called arab-israeli conflict is easy to solve, dead easy.
    The so called powers that be don't want it solved, they engineered it.

Ktlight-

For every question in your post I can ask one of you:

Do you support the fact that a Jew cannot fly into Saudi Arabia and now Delta, when it flies into Saudi Arabia, will not fly Jews into that country?
    Do you support the fact that when a temple is burned down in my country, there is "dancing in the streets" by the Muslims?
    Did you support the pictures of the Muslims in my country going beserk with delirium when all those people were killed in the Towers?
    Do you support the goal of Iran to wipe Israel off the map?
    Do you support the constant barrage of bombs being dropped in Israel by the militant Palestinians? and ad nauseum....

For every action you are outraged about, there is one that outrages me. To actually tell me that the concept of anti-semitism was introduced by me, is beyond belief. I am astounded that you cannot conceive of the idea that some of these posts are pure bigotry. And so the problem will always be.

By the way, you may be interested in listening to a video (I don't know how to transfer a video from youtube or google here) by a Muslim student, Amran Hussain, who spoke to the United Nations Human Rights Council on anti-Israel bias. You would find it interesting to get the take on this by a Muslim and what he feels about anti-Semitism.
    The footage of palestinians celebrating that was shown on sep 11 is NOT from that time.
    It was shot when Saddam fired scuds into israel during the first gulf war and they were celebrating a major arab leader attempting to support them.
    He wasn't, but that is what they felt at the time.

The bottom line is this, some jews have indeed done despicable things to others on this planet.
    I believe it is this way as the jews are a patsy.
    The elite jews truly believe they are running the show, but they are not, no earth born human is.
    Text is a very hard way to get a message across and what I want to tell you is very hard to get across in text.
    I bear you no ill will because you are jewish. Full stop.
    Criminals who are jewish? Different deal altogether. Criminal full stop irritate the s**t out of me.
    We have a planet here that could be a paradise, if not for criminals making it almost impossible to enjoy our paradise.
    I am going to respond to you in a private email. I don't care to put on a circus show for members reading this thread.

Goldie

2. Link to Post #42
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

ah come on now, no circus, let us watch..
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

GCS1103 (13th July 2011), Lord Sidious (13th July 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Here is a tune by Ofra Haza. This is Leorech Hayam ( Along The Sea).
    This was for Rabin's memorial, not long after they assassinated him.
    If people REALLY want peace, it is there waiting for you to invite it in for tea.

5. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Continuing with some of the better documented history, while the Tsar and family got eliminated (wonder who gave the order to Schiff...) and Trotsky, Lenin and Staline were held on short leashes; the same was offered to Hitler:

Case 22C Hot Sodas Courtesy of Those Who Built Auschwitz?

Rockefeller, Dulles, and the Nazis

Rockefeller’s Standard Oil of New Jersey, came before judges and was found guilty of treason:

“In 1936, the Rockefellers entered into partnership with [future CIA Director Allan] Dulles's Nazi front, the Shro[e]der Bank of New York, which. . .was the key institution in the Fascist econom[y]. In 1939 the Rockefeller-controlled Chase National Bank secured $25 million for Nazi Germany and supplied Berlin with information on ten thousand Nazi sympathizers in the US. [That allowed the Nazis to recruit and use them as spies and saboteurs inside America.] Except for a few months' interruption, the Rockefeller-owned Standard of New Jersey company shipped oil to the Nazis through Spain all throughout the war."

Rockefeller was defiant of FDR's efforts to shut down his sale of oil to the Axis. The Dulles brothers had one of their clients threaten to disrupt the US oil supply during wartime. Besides US Supreme Court Justice Arthur Goldberg, three other members of the US intelligence community insist that Allen Dulles was personally behind the threat to cut off Saudi oil supplies. The Standard Oil Executives made it clear that the entire US war effort was fueled by their oil and it could be stopped....

Rockefeller made a deal with Hitler whereby he could obtain certain kinds of Standard Oil artificial rubber while American would get nothing...

"The roster of the Rockefellers' known pro-Nazi behavior is horrendous. As previously outlined, in 1942 Senator Truman described the behavior of the Rockefellers' company as treasonous. Under the US Constitution, giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war is treason. On September 22, 1947, Federal Judge Charles Clark issued the following opinion in a civil case:

Standard Oil can be considered an enemy national in view of its relationship with I.G. Farben after the United States and Germany became active enemies’.

[IG Farben was the German Chemical Company which made 84% of the Nazi explosives in WWII and later the poison Zyclon B used in the death camps. The empty cans of Zyclon B from Auschwitz are see above. See video JD Rockefeller, Granpa Bush and the Nazis atwww.youtube.com/watch?v=dYmuNwR8ld4 andhttp://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/chapter_01.htm.

Two months later, just as Nelson Rockefeller was hoping that the damage could be limited to a few corporate scapegoats, the Jews arrived in his office with proof that he personally had committed treason against the United States of America. They had his Swiss bank records with the Nazis, his signature on correspondence setting up the German cartel in South America, transcripts of his conversations with Nazi agents during the war, and, finally, evidence of his complicity in helping Allen Dulles smuggle war criminals and money from the Vatican to Argentina.”

We also now know that Allen Dulles's "Sunrise" negotiations with the Axis in World War II were much more involved than anyone had previously suspected. A big motivating force behind Dulles, they tell us here, was Nelson Rockefeller atttempting to avoid prosecution after the war.

He didn't completely succeed. In 1947, a federal judge ruled that his company, Standard Oil, had been guilty of treason during the War. Several executives got jail sentences and fines were levied against Rockefeller and his company.

There was a reason. Rockefeller's tankers had fueled Nazi u-boats in the Canary Islands.

Rockefeller is not the only major figure they expose for treason in World War II. James V. Forrestal, then-Secretary of the Navy and later the Defense Department, and Prescott Bush's attorney Allen Dulles, then-OSS Swiss Station Chief and later Director of CIA, are revealed to have engaged in treasonous acts during the Second World War. Both were partners in Rockefeller's company, Standard Oil.
    ( see Rockefeller: A Traitor for Vice-President at http://home.att.net/~m.standridge/rocky.htm .)

Dulles, a fellow bonesman, helped Prescott Bush hide his Nazi companies and their assets.

Skull and Bones and the Nazis

Hitler was so poor in the early 1920’s that he had to take out a loan to buy a used car. In 1923, Prescott Bush’s business partner, Thyssen, became a major funder of Hitler. That is a polite euphemism for providing the money to pay for men, uniforms, and violent black ops to terrorize the populace into submission. The first Skull and Bones emblem that I could find associated with Hitler is this one in 1923.

Insignia of Hitler's own private army in 1923, the ‘Sturm Abeitlung’=Storm Troopers AKA SA. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturm_Abteilung

The Skull and Bones emblem was originally used by the Knights Templars in the 13th century. Then by pirates, and finally by navies as a symbol of having killed an enemy. True believers in the emblem believe it will paralyze their opponents into terrorized submission. See /www.esolibris.com/articles/alternative_history/skull_crossbones.php and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_Roger .

Since several death worship cults, such as the German Thulles and Skull and Bones, use the emblem and have similar beliefs and rituals, it is likely that Thyssen, Hitler, John D. Rockefeller, and Prescott Bush joined in an alliance based of the similarities of their hidden practices. I found much evidence to support that in the Rockefeller Archives.

[…]

The grandfather of Bush, Sr., Samuel Bush, worked for the Rockefeller family, helping them in war-profiteering in WWI. Since the Rockefellers owned 98% of the money in the Harriman-Bush bank in WWII, Harriman and Prescott Bush were acting as front men for him, see www.john-loftus.com/bush_nazi_scandal.asp . It is always useful to have front people like Frederick Flick or Prescott Bush to act as fall guys for one’s drug, slave, and weapons running operations. For more on Skull and Bones and the Bush-Rockefeller Families’ drug running through the centuries see the excellent review article at http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Skull_Bones.htm .

Since both companies, Flick’s run Standard Oil of New Jersey and the Harriman-Bush bank had the same chairman of the boards of director and both companies were “owned” by the Rockefellers, all the orders were coming from him as “Commander in Chief”. That is what the records at the Rockefeller Archives showed, though much was done to hide Rockefeller’s hidden hand giving the orders and pocketing the money. For an example of a perhaps unwitting cover-up see The Wall Street Funding of the Nazis at http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/ . In it Sutton says that Chase Bank, Ford, and the Harriman-Bush Bank funded the Nazis, but not the Rockefellers. That it the whole purpose of front companies, to obscure who is guilty of making the decisions. It only does that if you are stupid enough to believe the lies that the Rockefellers did not care about their money enough to over see how it was used. That was completely untrue.

The Rockefeller Archives showed that Rockefeller was a major funder of the Brown Shirt and Black Shirt Armies. Per those records, the Rockefeller Family contributed about 40% of the funding of those private armies in the year of about 1929. I only looked at the data for one year because that was the only year that I found a document which gave the total costs of those private armies.

The Rockefeller Family wanted slave labor to pay dividends on his funding of those private Nazi Armies. Since they had a third of a million men in them, that was a lot of expense. They went to that expense in order to take over Germany from the Christian Democratic Movement and throw the world into war. The Rockefeller Archives showed that the Rockefeller Family engaged in Death Worship and felt that human sacrifices, including in warfare, pleased their pagan gods. They, like Skull and Bones, were dedicated to having as large a war as possible every generation. They felt that increased their power and wealth. Certainly, the Archives touted the philosophy that by destroying the middle class’s family run shops they could force them out of business. In that way they would stop being competitors and would be forced into wage slavery in Robber Baron factories for cheap wages. Indeed, the Mom and Pop stores have largely been replaced through most of the world by multinationals.

By using Hitler as a political front, the Rockefellers and other pro-fascist Robber Barons, could hide that they were the Hidden Hand behind Hitler’s Eugenics and Holocaust policies.

The Bush Family Also Promoted Eugenics

In addition, Rockefeller was behind Harriman and Prescott Bush and others putting on Eugenics conferences. See video clip Who Are The Rockefellers Part 1 https://youtube.com/watch?v=p3HTwu38A-s . He was a major proponent of the idea that there were inferior races that should be killed off. The writings in the Rockefeller Archives detail the propaganda efforts that went into the selling of that idea to the public, The Bell Curve, etc... Both Prescott Bush and George Bush, Sr. as senators tried to push that agenda for the Rockefellers. The Rockefellers did not so much believe that other races were inferior as believed it was a very useful concept for others to have. It allowed them to exploit people of color effectively, or kill them without others vigorously protesting. It was a divide and conquer strategy to keep the world from uniting in opposition to their intentions to form a New World Order with one govt. that they and their fellow elite controlled. The Archives showed that they wanted to enslave everyone, not form a One World Government in order to stop wars. They are philosophically opposed to peace. The Rockefellers/Rothschilds were the major motivating force behind the Cold War and the Nuclear Arms Race. They are still the major force preventing global nuclear disarmament.

Let me make this even more explicit. The Rockefellers were already one of the largest slave, drug, and weapon’s runners of the world by WWI. Their oil and transportation enterprises were secondary and not as profitable. But they provided a respectable cover and a way to launder the money. Their notable philanthropy started in the 1900’s as a conscious Public Relations ploy to cover up their horrible reputation as Robber Barons. When you are starving the children of your workers by underpaying them, building a library does not correct the problem but it gives you good press and a good name. The Rockefellers decided to spend 4 cents of each dollar worth of labor they stole from the workers to make those symbols of “our generosity”.

Prescott Bush and the Nazis

[…]

"The U.S. embassy in Berlin reported back to Washington that the "costly election campaigns" and " the cost of maintaining a private army of 300,000 to 400,000 men" had raised questions as to the Nazis' financial backers. The constitutional government of the German republic moved to defend national freedom by ordering the Nazi Party private armies disbanded. The U.S. embassy reported that the [Harriman-Bush] Hamburg-Amerika Line was purchasing and distributing propaganda attacks against the German government, for attempting this last-minute crackdown on Hitler's forces….

Thousands of German opponents of Hitlerism were shot or intimidated by privately armed Nazi Brown Shirts. In this connection, we note that the original `` Merchant of Death, '' Samuel Pryor, was a founding director of both [Prescott Bush's] Union Banking Corp. and [Prescott Bush's] American Ship and Commerce Corp. Since Mr. Pryor was executive committee chairman of Remington Arms and a central figure in the world's private arms traffic, his use to the Hitler project was enhanced as the Bush family's partner in Nazi Party banking and trans-Atlantic shipping.

The U.S. Senate arms-traffic investigators probed Remington after it was joined in a cartel agreement on explosives to the Nazi firm I.G. Farben [which also made the Zyclon (sp) B poison pellets used in the Nazi death camps].

Two months before moving against Prescott Bush's Union Banking Corporation, the U. S. government ordered the seizure of all property of the Hamburg-Amerika Line and North German Lloyd, under the Trading with the Enemy Act."…

"President Bush's family had already played a central role in financing and arming Adolf Hitler for his takeover of Germany; in financing and managing the buildup of Nazi war industries for the conquest of Europe and war against the U.S.A.; and in the development of Nazi genocide theories and racial propaganda, with their well-known results. "(Please read The Hitler Project at http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm ).

“Fritz Thyssen was the earliest important financial backer of Hitler. In 1923, he gave Gen. Erich Ludendorf 100,000 gold marks for the Nazis, prior to the attempted putsch by Hitler. From then through the 1930s, the bulk of the funds to build both the Nazi party, and Hitler's career, went through Thyssen.... Friedrich Flick, a direct partner of Harriman and Bush, and of Thyssen, was another contributor to the Hitler takeover. In preparation for the Nuremberg war crimes trials, the U.S. government said that Flick was "one of leading financiers and industrialists who, from 1932, contributed large sums to the Nazi Party. . . .". See Dubya's Grandpa and Great-Granddad Helped Put Adolf Hitler into Powerwww.larouchepub.com/other/2000/2733_prescott_bush_hitler.html

So, extensive was the funding of Hitler by Thyssen that a poster put up in the 1930’s showed Hitler as Thyssen’s mere puppet.

Hitler had been so poor before Thyssen started funding him that he had had to take out a loan to buy a used car. Thus, without financial backing he could not have risen to Chancellor.

Thyssen could have chosen any number of political figures to back. He backed Hitler because he liked what Hitler said and wanted to put through policies favorable to him using Hitler. That is almost the only reason wealthy patrons back politicians. In exchange for funding Hitler they got his promise to break the back of the trade unions when he got into power. They wanted that promise so that they could have cheap labor without regard to the needs of the workers to make a decent or livable wage.

Prescott Bush used his shipping line the Hamburg America to transport Americans willing to be traitors to German to be trained as Nazi spies. His shipping line transported Nazi spies, both American and German back in the US again. The US Govt. seized his shipping line, as yet another of his many Nazi front companies.

In many ways, Bush's Hamburg-Amerika Line was the pivot for the entire [using] Hitler [as a puppet] project....

Certain actions taken directly by the Harriman-Bush shipping line in 1932 must be ranked among the gravest acts of treason in this century.....

Private armies of 300,000 to 400,000 [Brown and Black Shirt] terrorists aided the Nazis' rise to power. W.A. [Bush-]Harriman's Hamburg-Amerika Line intervened against Germany's 1932 attempt to break them up.” (see http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm )

Prescott Bush, Rockefeller, and Who Paid to Built Auschwitz?

[…]

“On March 19, 1934, Prescott Bush handed Averell Harriman a copy of that day's New York Times. The Polish government was applying to take over Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation and Upper Silesian Coal and Steel Company from'"German and American interests" because of rampant "mismanagement, excessive borrowing, fictitious bookkeeping and gambling in securities." The Polish government required the owners of the company, which accounted for over 45% of Poland's steel production, to pay at least its full share of back taxes. Bush and Harriman would eventually hire attorney John Foster Dulles to help cover up any improprieties that might arise under investigative scrutiny.

Hitler's invasion of Poland in 1939 ended the debate about Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation and Upper Silesian Coal and Steel Company. The Nazis knocked the Polish Government off Thyssen, Flick and Harriman's steel company and were planning to replace the paid workers....

1940s: Business As Usual

Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation was located near the Polish town of Oswiecim, one of Poland's richest mineral regions. That was where Hitler set up the Auschwitz concentration camp. When the plan to work Soviet prisoners fell through, the Nazis transferred Jews, communists, gypsies and other minority populations to the camp. The prisoners of Auschwitz who were able to work were shipped to 30 different companies. One of the companies was the vast Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation.

"Nobody's made the connection before between Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation, Auschwitz and Prescott Bush," John Loftus told Clamor.

"That was the reason why Auschwitz was built there. The coal deposits could be processed into either coal or additives for aviation gasoline."

‘Even though Thyssen and Flick's Consolidated Steel was in their possession, Hitler's invasions across Europe spooked them, bringing back memories of World War I. Thyssen and Flick sold Consolidated Steel to UBC. Under the complete control of Harriman and management of Bush, the company became Silesian American Corporation which became part of UBC and Harriman's portfolio of 15 corporations. Thyssen quickly moved to Switzerland and later France to hide from the terror about to be unleashed by the Nazi war machine he had helped build.

A portion of the slave labor force in Poland was "managed by Prescott Bush," according to a Dutch intelligence agent. In 1941, slave labor had become the lifeblood of the Nazi war machine. The resources of Poland's rich steel and coal field played an essential part in Hitler's invasion of Europe....

Prescott Bush received $1.5 million for his share in UBC. That money enabled Bush to help his son, George Herbert Walker Bush, to set up his first royalty firm, Overby Development Company, that same year. It was also helpful when Prescott Bush left the business world to enter the public arena in 1952 with a successful senatorial campaign in Connecticut. On October 8th, 1972, Prescott Bush died of cancer and his will was enacted soon after.

In 1980, when George H.W. Bush was elected vice president, he placed his father's family inherence in a blind trust. The trust was managed by his old friend and quail hunting partner, William "Stamps" Farish III. Bush's choice of Farish to manage the family wealth is quite revealing in that it demonstrates that the former president might know exactly where some of his inheritance originated. Farish's grandfather, William Farish Jr., on March 25th, 1942, pleaded "no contest" to conspiring with Nazi Germany while president of Standard Oil in New Jersey. He was described by Senator Harry Truman in public of approaching "treason" for profiting off the Nazi war machine. Standard Oil, invested millions in IG Farben, who opened a gasoline factory within Auschwitz in 1940. The billions "Stamps" inherited had more blood on it then Bush, so the paper trail of UBC stock would be safe during his 12 years in presidential politics…”

[...]

Slave labor

[…]

It made me feel sick to think about the historical connections that I knew. They were hard facts I had learned from documents inside the CIA and the Rockefeller Archives.

Allen Dulles and his brother John Dulles had been lawyers for the Schroder Bank and present in the room when Hitler in about 1932 promised German bankers that he would break the back of the German Trade Unions if they backed him financially. Destroying the Unions would allow the factories to pay the workers next to nothing. Still not content, Rockefeller made a pact with IG Farben to build the Auschwitz Labor camp and get the labor for free. Not only that but they underfed the workers and killed those that they considered or made unfit.

There is evidence that the Rockefeller-Harriman-Bush enterprise built the Auschwitz labor camp in order to have the slave labor for their factories and mines nearby;

On June 14, 1940, nine months after the Nazi tanks rolled into Poland, the IG Farben company opened the Auschwitz factory and slave labor camp in occupied Poland, to produce artificial rubber and gasoline from coal. The Hitler government thereafter supplied IG Farben with political opponents and Jews as the slaves, who were worked to near death and then murdered. Later, Jews and others were simply mass-exterminated there.

The Auschwitz slave camp was a project of the merger and worldwide cartel agreements between IG Farben and the Rockefeller family's Standard Oil company (later called Exxon). On Oct. 12, 1939, eight months before Auschwitz opened, a Standard Oil executive wrote to its president, William S. Farish, concerning a renewal of their earlier agreements with the Nazis, and the British approval for the deal. ...

Emil Helfferich, chief executive of both Standard Oil's Germany subsidiary, and of Harriman, Bush, and Hitler's Hamburg-America lines, testified after the war that money to pay the SS guards at the Auschwitz death camp, was paid out of a Standard Oil bank account. Both Emil Helfferich and fellow Harriman-Bush shipping director Karl Lindemann were authorized to write Standard Oil checks to Nazi SS chief Heinrich Himmler. See Dubya's Grandpa and Great-Granddad Helped Put Adolf Hitler into Power Executive Intelligence Review Aug. 25, 2000 http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2000/2733_prescott_bush_hitler.html

And we know that Emil Helfferich, chairman of the Bush-Harriman company, Hamburg-Amerika, was also chairman of Standard Oil’s German subsidiaries. Emil Helfferich frequently wrote out checks to Heinrich Himmler payable on a special Standard Oil account. According to U.S. intelligence documents reviewed by author Anthony Sutton (36), Helfferich was still making these payments to the S.S. in 1944 —the same S.S. which was rounding up, enslaving, and supervising the mass murder of Russians, Jews, Gypsies, Poles, etc., at IG Farben’s death camps.” See much excellent information at www.bilderberg.org/ skulbone.htm

At the height of its activity in 1944, Farben ran a slave labor plant at Auschwitz that exploited the efforts of 83,000 people.” See www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/11913/format/html/edition_id/229/displaystory.html

[…]

After the war Prescott Bush was sued by 2 Auschwitz survivors for making money off their slave labor.

The court refused to hear the case. In my opinion that was because a Rockefeller had bribed the judge because he did not want to pay compensation.

It was not just Auschwitz labor camp that had their SS guards paid for by the Rockefellers. According to the documents I saw in the Rockefeller Archives, all of the Nazi death and labor camps were built by Rockefeller funds and all of the SS guards for them paid by them.

One of the documents I saw in the Rockefeller Archives was a letter from Hitler complaining that it was hurting his war effort to make the liquidation of Jews and dissidents the priority. The railways had to transport them in precedence over war materials. He asked Rockefeller to remove this obstacle. It was clear that Rockefeller refused to from an entry in a journal. He wrote that he wanted Hitler to fail and be replaced by a German General who was better at warfare who he thought could regain the initiative. Thus, while Hitler was losing the war, Rockefeller ordered that German general to lead the invasion at the Battle of the Bulge. That general was reporting in a series of secret letters to Rockefeller his progress in the Battle of the Bulge. Those letters were sent through the Canary Islands where Rockefeller was refueling German U-boats.

Rockefeller Factories Were Rarely Bombed in WWII

“When the American doughboys sloughed into Germany, and reached the industrial city of Frankfort, they were amazed to find intact all of the buildings and the huge plant of the German IG Farben Chemical Trust. American aviators, pinpointing their targets, had demolished every other structure in town.

What the doughboys didn't know was that the Secretary of War, one Robert P. Patterson, was a Rockefeller lawyer, appointed by President Roosevelt upon Rockefeller orders, fresh out of Dillon, Read and Company. The Dillon-Read concern not only is a Rockefeller subsidiary, but was the banking house that financed German IG Farben and attended to the financial details of forming the American "cover up" firm for the German chemical cartel.

Amerian aviators, who gnashed their teeth at their orders to miss the biggest target in Frankfort, have never accepted the weak alibi given them from headquarters. Which was that this juicy and IMPORTANT target shoud be saved because the American Expeditionary Forces would "need an office building" when they got into Germany proper.” http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/drug_story.html

[…]

Rockefeller’s Slaves in the US during WWII

The Rockefeller Archives showed that the Rockefeller Family had also set up labor camps in the US during WWII.

“In the United States, at the end of World War II there were 175 Branch Camps serving 511 Area Camps containing over 425,000 prisoners of war. The camps were located all over the US but were mostly in the South because of the expense of heating the barracks. Eventually, every state with the exception of Nevada, North Dakota, and Vermont had POW camps.”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_POW_camps_in_the_United_States

The Rockefeller Archives listed the numbers of German POWs that they used as slave labor as over 200,000. The letters in the Archives showed that they tried to get many more. When the war was nearly lost by the Germans, Rockefeller made arrangements to import 50,000 Germans into the US to use as slave labor. They were not POWs, they were villagers that Rockefeller bribed a US General to seize as plunder. They were shipped to the US and used as slaves in Rockefeller “factories”, most of them UNTIL 3 YEARS AFTER THE WAR. They were mostly women. About a third of them were young and pretty enough and forced into sexual slavery in Rockefeller-owned brothels in the US. They were not let out of slavery, even 3 years after the war.

About 5,000 of them had been used to sort coal into different grades of it. The mine was in North Carolina, if I remember correctly. That “sorting” allowed Rockefeller to get a higher price for the coal coming out of a poor mine where the coal was visibly mixed with clay. Their ‘sorting’ job was largely dyeing the marbled coal black. They were housed in the coal mine and not allowed out of it. They were very thin with deep hollow eyes, only a little better fed than those in Auschwitz. That Rockefeller refused to pay their passage home after the war. Three years after the war when a reporter asked him when he was going to return ‘his workers’ to Germany, he did release some of them. But the number of the 50,000 returned to Germany was only about 2,000, suggesting that it was more of a Public Relations ploy than anything else. To save the shipping cost, he sealed the coal sorting women in the mine using explosives to block the entrance. Whether they starved for lack of air or had a vent and died of lack of water/food was a matter with which he did not concern himself.

There was a letter in the Archives from one of the mine’s foremen trying to blackmail Rockefeller over the deaths of the women. By the time of the intentional “mining accident” their numbers were down to about 2,700. Rockefeller paid the man a $100 advance to have the railway fare to come see him to discuss the matter. The man was quite poor as all the Americans were laid off when the mine was closed. He complained in the letter that other mines would not hire him “because of the rumors”. A Rockefeller journal entry delighted that the man “showed up but never left”.

The CIA’s Nazi-Skull and Bone’s “Original Sin”

The charter of the CIA was written by Robert Lovett, a Skull and Bones member.

“In 1947, Rockefellers' lawyer/spy Allen Dulles brought 2000 Nazi scientists into the US (OPERATION PAPERCLIP), to run NASA's rocket program and chemical/ biological weapons programs. In West Germany, Dulles hired Hitlers' master spy Reinhart Gehlen to revive the SS spy agency as the Gehlen Org., which became West Germanys' spy agency BND. Dulles gave Gehlen $200 million in US tax dollars over 10 years to rehire thousands of Nazi SS and GESTAPO veterans, allowing the Nazis to organise underground networks called ODESSA and DIE SPINNE (the spider). These networks created The RATLINE, an escape route to Argentina for thousands of Nazi war criminals sought by Israel, Russia, France, etc.. These included notorious Nazis like Adolph Eichmann, Joseph Mengele, Otto Skorzeny, Walther Rauff and Klaus Barbie, who worked for the CIA-BND as advisers to the dictators of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay and Bolivia, running torture centers, death squads and cocaine rings.

IN 1947 HENRY KISSINGER SERVED AS GERMAN TRANSLATOR IN ARMY INTELLIGENCE, to help Dulles set up these secret networks [for Rockefeller].”
    http://twincities.indymedia.org/newswire/display/19468/index.php

[…]

Moving Nazi Headquarters to the CIA

Thus, although the US won the war against the Nazis militarily in 1945, it lost it on the intelligence front when the CIA was formed.

Dulles, not just kept Nelson Rockefeller from being jailed as a traitor, he helped import Nazi War Criminals into the CIA under Operation Paperclip. Operation Paperclip’s sole purpose was to import Nazis into the US and scrub the Nazi stains off their records. Please see the excellent 2-minute expose “Operation Paperclip” at www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxH-xsFEdJ8 . The producer gives the figure of Nazis imported as only 1,500.

There are documents at www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/ NSAEBB/NSAEBB146/index.htm

The true figure was much, much higher per the unscrubbed records inside the CIA. Furthermore, those records showed that many of those imported were paid the same amount to the dollar (after currency conversion) as they had been paid in their factories in Germany. Was that because they were still working for the same exact bosses under a new name? In the book, Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment, the author Robert Meier states that the CIA was started with half Nazi spies. He was counting the Nazi spies under the head of the Nazi spies on the Eastern Front. The CIA added all of those spies to its payroll, again paying them the exact same salaries.

The CIA did that on the orders of the Rockefellers and the elite Cabal that founded the CIA. Call that Cabal the Council of Fraudulent Reports, the CFR on these pages. It is not exactly the same as the Council on Foreign Relations as not everyone in the later is fully witting to the conspiracy of the former. So, I am making the name more correct and using to specify those who are in the inner circle and are witting. These people are the only ones that can call the CIA and get an answer to their questions in under 20 years wait on hold. After 20 years others can file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request and get whatever pale and shallow versions of the truth the elite decide to give.

That is, the Cabal, the wealth bankers make cuts outs like Hitler, Mussolini, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, the Bushes, etc. by funding politicians into power. Those people may start out with their own ideas but they get co-opted, often through the use of sexual blackmail. CIA blackmail scams are too sophisticated for an ordinary even very moral person to avoid or get out of. How can an ordinary person make sure that they are never drugged against their will by drugs put into their drink at a party. Those drugs deaden the conscience and they do not show up on the photos later.

[…]

Whole article, click here

With the above in mind, one may realize that the so-called leaders and "head of states" are not only puppets but terrified puppets at that. Any wonder why Obama prefers to cut meetings short to go and play golf?

One may also wonder whose payroll is Mossad on...
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th December 2015 at 17:35.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Hazel (18th April 2013), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011), Sophocles (29th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #45
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

SOLZHENITSYN & THE JEWS
    By Brother Nathanael Kapner
    http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=249

A SPIRITUAL IMPERATIVE runs through Alexander Solzhenitsyn’s works.

A proponent of Russia’s special mission in the world, Solzhenitsyn often expressed how the Jews have negatively impacted on Russia’s destiny.

— “The faith of our Church is the foundation and support of one’s life. And don’t forget what a horrible human toll the Russian Orthodox Church suffered throughout almost the entire 20th century. The Church is just rising from its knees.”
    here -

A predominant focus of Solzhenitsyn’s vision for Russia’s special mission in the world is the Russian Orthodox Church’s call for its people to forego the West’s materialistic pursuits. In a 2007 interview with Der Speigel, Solzhenitsyn outlined the role of the Orthodox Church for Russia over against the West’s materialism.

This suffering of the Russian Orthodox Church is one of the topics Solzhenitsyn discusses in his magnum opus, “Two Hundred Years Together.” Labelled by Jews as “Anti Semitic” and banned from publication in English by the Simon Wiesenthal Centre, (that wicked enemy of free speech), the book charges Bolshevik Jews with the guilt of the Church’s suffering in the 20th century.

The Jewish attack on Solzhenitsyn has its roots in the ongoing battle of the synagogue against the Church. In his 1995 essay, “The Russian Question At The End Of The Twentieth Century,” Solzhenitsyn wrote:

— “Russian nationality is not about blood but about spirit. The greatness of our people is to be sought in its inner development, in its breadth of soul. The Russian spirit and Russian culture have existed for centuries. All those who feel themselves part of this heritage in spirit are true Russians” — Available Here.

Jews do not feel themselves part of Russia’s “heritage in spirit” which is Christian and to them, “Anti Semitic.” But in the current battle between the synagogue and the Church, (at least in Russia — not in the Jewish occupied West), the Church is winning.

SOLZHENITSYN: ‘THE GULAG WAS RUN BY JEWS’

SPEAKING FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, Solzhenitsyn gave a candid account of Jews in charge of the Soviet prison camps in his book, Two Hundred Years Together. According to his observations, Jews made up a clear preponderance in the Gulag administration.

Digging deeper into Russo-Jewish Soviet history, Solzhenitsyn demonstrates in the book that the Jewish community’s positive response to the Jewish led sovietization that overran Russia and Eastern Europe is the crux of the issue between Russians and Jews. He asks the question, “What was the reaction of this groups’ larger community to the traitors of Russia within its ranks?” World Jewry’s reply is to call Solzhenitsyn an “Anti Semite.”

In Volume II of Two Hundred Years Together, Solzhenitsyn writes that “Jews could have simply subordinated themselves quietly to Soviet ideology as a recourse over German fascism, but instead, embraced Bolshevism wholeheartedly.” Solzhenitsyn goes on to censure the Jews for their “impiety in contributing to atrocities in a country in which they were an ethnic minority.”

And with the voice of a Christ figure, Solzhenitsyn called on the entire Jewish community to “repent.” He cried out, “It is within the power of the Jews to break out of their pale of doom.” But sad to say, to repent is something most Jews do not very much like to do…

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Hervé (13th July 2011), Lord Sidious (13th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Stalin's Jews
    by Steve Plocker - A Jewish perspective
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...342999,00.html
    Ynews is the English-language sister-site to Ynet, Israel's largest and most popular news and content website.

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish

Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

All these things are well-known to some extent or another, even though the former Soviet Union's archives have not yet been fully opened to the public. But who knows about this? Within Russia itself, very few people have been brought to justice for their crimes in the NKVD's and KGB's service. The Russian public discourse today completely ignores the question of "How could it have happened to us?" As opposed to Eastern European nations, the Russians did not settle the score with their Stalinist past.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

Yezhov was not Jewish but was blessed with an active Jewish wife. In his Book "Stalin: Court of the Red Star", Jewish historian Sebag Montefiore writes that during the darkest period of terror, when the Communist killing machine worked in full force, Stalin was surrounded by beautiful, young Jewish women.

Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich. Montefiore characterizes him as the "first Stalinist" and adds that those starving to death in Ukraine, an unparalleled tragedy in the history of human kind aside from the Nazi horrors and Mao's terror in China, did not move Kaganovich.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges. In a fascinating lecture at a Tel Aviv University convention this week, Dr. Halfin described the waves of soviet terror as a "carnival of mass murder," "fantasy of purges", and "essianism of evil." Turns out that Jews too, when they become captivated by messianic ideology, can become great murderers, among the greatest known by modern history.

The Jews active in official communist terror apparatuses (In the Soviet Union and abroad) and who at times led them, did not do this, obviously, as Jews, but rather, as Stalinists, communists, and "Soviet people." Therefore, we find it easy to ignore their origin and "play dumb": What do we have to do with them? But let's not forget them. My own view is different. I find it unacceptable that a person will be considered a member of the Jewish people when he does great things, but not considered part of our people when he does amazingly despicable things.

Even if we deny it, we cannot escape the Jewishness of "our hangmen," who served the Red Terror with loyalty and dedication from its establishment. After all, others will always remind us of their origin.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 13th July 2011 at 07:02.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Hervé (13th July 2011), ktlight (13th July 2011), Lord Sidious (13th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Romanov murder twist: Investigators consider 'ritual killing' theory

RT
    Published time: 28 Nov, 2017 11:50
    Edited time: 28 Nov, 2017 12:44
    Get short URL

Romanov family © Sputnik

Investigators plan to conduct “psychological and historical analysis” to verify a theory that the killing of last Russian Tsar Nicholas II and his family in 1918 was a sacrifice made by the Bolsheviks in a bid for global domination.

Investigators plan to undertake psychological and historical analysis to establish if the shooting of the Russian royal family was a ritual killing,” a spokesperson for the Russian Investigative Committee – the agency dealing with especially important and resonant crimes – announced at a Moscow conference dedicated to the probe of the killing of the Romanovs.

Alexander III with his wife and their children © wikipedia.org / Wikipedia

Svetlana Molodtsova announced that the Investigative Committee plans to form a special panel of experts comprising representatives from the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow and St. Petersburg Universities and the Russian Orthodox Church. She added that the experts would start working after the completion of a major archive research project that was underway at the moment of the conference.

The secretary of the Russian Orthodox Church’s commission for examination of the remains of the Royal Family, Bishop Tikhon, told RIA Novosti that Nicholas II remained a symbolic and sacred figure even after his abdication in 1917. Therefore the ritual theory of the killing made sense.
    The murder of the Tsar and his family was a very special act with a ritual and symbolic meaning as it put an end to the 300-year Romanov dynasty, which was loathed by the new authorities,” Tikhon said.

Bolsheviks and their henchmen of all sorts were not alien to very unexpected and various ritual symbolism,” he added, citing Vladimir Lenin’s Mausoleum in Moscow as an example of a typical ritual building.

Back in 2015 when the new probe just started it was announced that investigators would look into all theories without a single exception. It would be strange, to say the least, if today we exclude just one theory from the research done by professional historians and forensic experts,” he said.
    Chief spokesman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, Rabbi Boruch Gorin told Interfax that he and his co-believers were shocked by the statements made by representatives of the Investigative Committee and the Russian Orthodox Church.

He noted that the representatives of the Committee and the Church have not connected the Romanov family’s killing with Jews in their statements. However, any educated person who knows the history of these accusations would understand that they mean the theory that the killing was a Kabbalah ritual organized by Jewish members of the Bolshevik Party.
    We, as a Jewish community are shocked not only because of the absurdity of such assumptions. The myths about the existence of ritual killings relate to various cults and religions, but in Russia … this has become a typical anti-Semitic myth, used by anti-Semitic propaganda for several decades,” Gorin said.

In our view, the absurdity of this theory is evident, because it’s obvious that the murder was committed by complete atheists – people who had rejected any faith in any powers apart from what can be done with their own hands.”
    The last Russian Emperor, his wife and five children were killed by a group of Bolsheviks in mid-1918 outside the city of Ekaterinburg, in the Ural Mountains. Their burial places were discovered in 1991 and 2007, and in 2000 the Russian Orthodox Church canonized Nicholas II and his family members as martyrs and saints.

Their remains were taken out of the unmarked graves and reburied in Romanov’s family sepulcher in the St. Peter and Paul Cathedral in St. Petersburg. However, the Russian Orthodox Church has refused to recognize the remains as authentic due to insufficient evidence. In 2015, the probe into the killings was resumed.

Related:
    Russia to exhume father of last Tsar to solve century-old Bolshevik murder of Romanovs

Orthodox Christians join procession commemorating Russian Revolution royalty (VIDEO)

================================================

To paraphrase one of those Shakespearean characters: "Me think someone is preemptively loudly squealing too high!"

Why would a thorough investigation a priori reject a lead?
    Last edited by Hervé; 29th November 2017 at 14:58.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (29th November 2017), Bruno (29th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

Who do you suppose gave the order on Alexander II, the first known suicide bombing?

Just picture for a moment that Tsar Alexander II and Queen Victoria were well in love with each other, and would have married if it wasn't for their parents. That union might have perhaps prevented many of the waves of bad news present in this thread.

14. Link to Post #49
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

For anyone interested, Tsar Nicholas II is alive and well. He's a family member of my twin soul and likely from our soul group, Archangel Michael and Raphael. He resides in the South, but is not a public figure, so I will not reveal his name. He's been Akashic confirmed by Kevin Ryerson, so we know his identity is correct. I had the pleasure of meeting him in the spring of 2015 and helped to reunite him with the reincarnation of his 'son', Alexei Nikolaevich. He's a wonderful man, very sharp and articulate; I enjoyed our visit immensely. I look forward to seeing him again the next time I'm out in his area.
    Attached Images  

15. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    For anyone interested, Tsar Nicholas II is alive and well. He's a family member of my twin soul and likely from our soul group, Archangel Michael and Raphael. He resides in the South, but is not a public figure, so I will not reveal his name. He's been Akashic confirmed by Kevin Ryerson, so we know his identity is correct. I had the pleasure of meeting him in the spring of 2015 and helped to reunite him with the reincarnation of his 'son', Alexei Nikolaevich. He's a wonderful man, very sharp and articulate; I enjoyed our visit immensely. I look forward to seeing him again the next time I'm out in his area.
    So you are trying to say that a man born in 1868 is alive and well today? Or you mean to say that his reincarnation is alive and well?

I dont think you should be using the word know like you do. Maybe believe is better suited here.

If only this Akashic reading could be used for a more greater good than just inflating egos. . .

16. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    If only this Akashic reading could be used for a more greater good than just inflating egos. . .
    Well said. If your goal is to bait someone into a flame war and drag a decent thread into the mud.

17. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

Yes well...the Alexander II thing was aimed more at the Student Group and things like that, to demonstrate foreign interference. By someone who threw hooks into the French Revolution, and was adamantly opposed to the unification of Germany, unfolding another chapter to control the industrialization of Russia...with the Bolsheviks coming a little further along the page.

18. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This thread remains me of my childhood comics that we read. Nice to hear them back about Czar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3