+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 149 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 71 121 149 LastLast

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #401
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default Japan Earthquake Predicted by YouTubber! Earthquake Caused by EleNin/Nibiru!

YouTubber 9Nania predicting the Japan Earthquake on March 8, 2011:

Video Comment:
    "Comet Elenin, Earth, and the Sun were in exact alignment last year on February 27th. That is when the Chile Earthquake happened, and Earth's axis shifted. This year, the same alignment happens March 11-15, and the comet is much closer. PLEASE move away from fault areas during this time!"

Earth's Axis Shifted Again by "EleNin" a.k.a. Nibiru!
    The 8.9 Earthquake off the Japanese coast shifted the earth's axis by ten inches (25 cm). Recent scientific studies proved that Earthquakes are influenced/caused by Gravitational Waves. (<- Click to follow link)
    But, a comet like EleNin (small object & so far away from Earth) could never cause a big "gravitational wave", therefore would not be capable to influence/trigger an earthquake.
    Of course, if you are familiar with my articles you already know that Comet EleNin is a smokescreen for planet Nibiru. And this huge planet/star & its orbiting moons are capable of causing huge gravitational waves.

Earth shifted axis by 10 inches (25 cm):

Nibiru is approaching its perigee (getting closer to Earth). While moving in our direction, its massive size produces great gravitational waves that travel towards our solar system. These gravitational waves influence the seismic activity on Earth (that has been constantly increasing in the past year). The Seismic institutes are hiding this from us, just as I exposed it in my November 26, 2010 article (named "Hundreds of Earthquakes in the past days"). Please read it HERE!
    Back then I had no idea that the increasing seismic activity may be the result of Nibiru's approaching.

Will keep you updated. Love and Light in your lives!

Click for original article on www.HumansAreFree.com!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Lucid Jia (21st March 2011), Omicron Ceti (18th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #402
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: Japan Earthquake Predicted by YouTubber! Earthquake Caused by EleNin/Nibiru!

The only problem with this line of reasoning is that "Elenin" is much closer this time around. Gravitational forces increase/decrease by the inverse square of the distance. If Chile was unfortunate to receive Elenin's energy last time around at a much farther distance, why didn't Sendai? After all, the Earth rotates every 24 hours. When Chile's 8.8 occurred last year, something of that magnitude would've also been expected near Sendai within 24 hours (e.g. if the cosmic mass approach theory is valid). Also, all the faultines on the Earth this time around would've experienced major tectonic activity within 24 hours of the Sendai EQ (March 11, 2011) ... but why haven't we seen this yet? After all, Elenin is much closer this year than it was back in 2010. Inverse square relationship between force and distance.

Conclusion: either the youtubber had inside information about HAARP activity to be used on Sendai on March 11, 2011 ... or she is promoting doomsday scenarios in the duty of the Mastards who are using Elenin (which does not have the ability to create the desired chaos) to create their designed chaos through HAARP and related advanced Tesla technologies).

ps: ...at 12:25 or so , she speaks about visions of Jesus speaking to her. 'Nuff said.

ps2: Michio Kaku has clearly lost his marbles. Quoting Kaku: "And I'm on a mission to save it!" (speaking of the Earth being attacked by asteroids and the sort). Bananacrackers!
    Last edited by Zook; 15th March 2011 at 16:09.

4. Link to Post #403
    Thanks

Default Re: Japan Earthquake Predicted by YouTubber! Earthquake Caused by EleNin/Nibiru!

In my opinion, Michio Kaku is a corrupted scientist promoting the NWO concepts (& making us think small).

The girl, on the other hand, I think it's genuine. Her predictions are great and she is in contact with a being that she decodes as an angel. She had visions of us being enslaved by a race of "beasts", which is true if we accept the stories (aka true history) of our "making" (from the first civilizations). We have been genetically altered and enslaved by a reptilian race (aka dragon/serpent). Believe it or not, OUR ANCESTORS (from different civilizations all parted by distance or time) told us so.

5. Link to Post #404
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: 2 SUNS - Nibiru? - Recorded in Puerto Rico 3-5-2011

cheers butlincat@Ca
    Sun Update + Reminder - "Second Sun" Still Visible via NASA Stereo Images - March 16, 2011

see also my bingo*.png pics somewhere on the forum
    some folks dont want the correlation to happend. in 6fold
    .end.note.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

Gaia (19th March 2011), iceman (20th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #405
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud PEER-REVIEWED PLANET

Sedna

(was massuploading a space[folder]i got saw this was in it.
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 19th March 2011 at 23:42.

8. Link to Post #406
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Re: 2 SUNS - Nibiru? - Recorded in Puerto Rico 3-5-2011

NASA and Russia both claim to have had massive failures of their equipment when it happened. NASA claims it's just compression artifacting, and that it's taking so long to put up the high resolution images because of the equipment failure.

9. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

Good video. This one is well done too.

Last edited by Lucid Jia; 21st March 2011 at 22:22.
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

10. Link to Post #408
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Default Re: Proof that Comet Elenin doesn't exists! We have Nibiru instead!

Just found this video. A little on the melodramatic side but interesting non the less.
    Subtract all the fluff and there might be something to investigate here.

The main premise is that as Elenin moves deeper into our solar system and aligns with the earth and sun together on various dates large earthquakes have and will occur.

The description: Comet Elenin has arrived and is heading towards earth. It has aligned twice with earth and the sun and on each occasion coincided with one of the most powerful earthquakes in history shifting the earth's axis 8 cm the first time and 25 cm the second. It will pass between earth and the sun later this year. Is it a comet? or a brown dwarf?

Track Elenin at http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=c%2F2010+x1&orb=1

Blessings,
    Yiola

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

nearing (28th March 2011), truthseekerdan (28th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #409
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Outstanding -- apparently this young man did his homework. Bravo!

3 parts video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=uy16p..._order&list=UL
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th April 2011), nearing (28th March 2011), White Phoenix (6th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

According to this NASA Orbit Diagram the Earth will experience 3 days of darkness between Sept. 25-28. This has been prophesied by many long time ago. Don't expect NASA to tell us more...

JMHO
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15. Link to Post #411
    Thanks

Hi Dan, well according to the last two videos you and I posted there appears to be a correlation between the direct alignments of the Sun, Earth and Elenin. The guy in the second video even elaborates to say that comet Elenin is part of the dark star solar system along with Nibiru.

Does any one know of an interactive program to verify the transits mentioned in these two videos.
    I can't get the Nasa diagram to work on my computer.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

nearing (28th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #412
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    You need to have Java enabled ... which browser are you using ?

18. Link to Post #413
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    You need to have Java enabled ... which browser are you using ?

Windows XP
    .NET Framework 1.1, .NET Framework 2.0, .NET Framework 3.0, .NET Framework 3.5,
    Your browser:
    Internet Explorer 8.0
    Screen Information
    Screen resolution: 1024×768
    Color depth: 32bits, 4294967296 colors.
    JavaScript check
    JavaScript enabled!

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; SIMBAR={F9516592-B001-4736-AA05-4A207F9B1EBB}; GTB6.6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Thank-you in advance for your assistance Operator !
    Blessings,
    Yiola

19. Link to Post #414
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Perhaps one of those orbiting Nibiru is a comet or asteroid, not a moon.
    Perhaps that is what they call ELENIN

Perhaps that is what is going on as they will enter the atmosphere 1st, and the time when Nibiru comes after, sort of what the nasa person said.
    Just saying, maybe they describe it by the size or shape as comet or asteroid. Maybe they aren't big enough to be a moon.

20. Link to Post #415
    Thanks

Last edited by truthseekerdan; 28th March 2011 at 23:26.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

elysian (26th May 2011), greybeard (30th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #416
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Dear Onyxknight, Thank you so much for replying to my post of questions; this has been most helpful! Reading your other answers to posts, I realise I am way out of my depth on the technical names and definitions and will set too doing a lot of homework this end to catch up to speed. I have read your answers numerous times, I hope I have understood right your words that the image in the NASSA video of the second body next to our Sun you are calling “borderline M9 red dwarf star” that did not get the intended designated name “Tyche” in the end. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    You are correct about everything except that this second sun is ~50.000 AU. away. Not near the sun.

What it seems to be in the video is a planet-sized object with a partial cover going near the sun. I'm saying this because a lot of people would notice it everyday if it was there constantly. And it seems it isn't. Which means that this object is moving around. I find the footage very interesting but I have no information on this object. It is not Nibiru, Sol B nor the body from Omicron Scorpii (to my current understanding). Its something else entirely.

I am particularly interested in this because in late August 2009 whilst on holiday in Wales, UK, I was quietly relaxing in the countryside watching (1 hour before) the approaching sunset; the sky was dimmed by medium cloud cover allowing me to look directly at the sun. What I saw unmistakably were two suns, our usual big sun and another sun much smaller situated around 4 o’clock. I observed this for about 10 minutes before thicker cloud blacked out both suns. I was so transfixed by this scene I didn’t think of taking any photos. I have though seen similar images in photos on utube since. Would this have been ‘M9’ or maybe was I seeing a very large spherical spacecraft???
    I would guess the latter. Suns don't move like that. And this has been seen at 10 o'clock from the Sun, sometimes 7, and in your case 4 o'clock. Most times our sun remains the same, singular and lonely, and nobody sees a companion. Other times many people observe something. Same has happened with the Moon, Mercury, Venus etc. These are all objects that can move around, and as such they can't be considered "normal" star system components.

Onyxknight you mentioned something curious in a reply to someone else saying, “The sun is affected by other things, not planets.” Could you please share your knowledge on what you mean here? I personally am wondering if this has something to do with the Galactic centre that many are talking about. I can see there are many changes occurring physically on Earth right now as well as a conscious awakening happening in people – somehow IMHO this all ties in some way.
    It has had an effect on us since 1994. The galactic center I mean.

I was talking about other effects, who are negative in nature. Somebody is changing the sun's brightness, heat, and cycle work. Through what means and for what purposes I don't know (yet). Those objects seen near the sun in a pattern are there to fix some of the damage done by this unknown source. I have my theories, but will refrain from sharing them for the time being.

In case this gets called a theory for the way its typed too, the sun is acting very strange lately and there is difficulty tracking its cycle system, and working mechanics, because they seem more chaotic. This is unusual, and it has dragged some attention of the scientific community. This is fact, one can google this if in doubts.

On a sidenote, I know in myself ‘something’ big is happening here and have seen with my own eyes luminous green fireballs being shot from deep space into our Earth’s atmosphere that explode like luminous green fireworks to help neutralise ‘something’. I’ve seen huge Motherships in the sky and many other strange things and ‘know’ in no words that we are being helped from advanced civilisations from other worlds and also our very own human Future. These ‘Times’ we live in are very interesting. This Alice is very curious and hungry to understand more.

Thanks again Onyxknight for sharing your time.
    Looks like somebody's cleaning up the chemtrail mess. Good job observing this.

And you are welcome .

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    OnyxKnight:

I'm not going to quote yor entire post. lol

But what you have laid out there is an elaborate theory with no supporting evidence....except other elaborate theories. Any or all of these may or may not be correct. Yet they all remain theories.
    Our system being binary used to be regarded a silly conspiracy. Now its a mystery that scratches the curious side of the brains of scientific minds too. So, I hope you do see a difference between an ordinary speculation (for which there are also good enough indicators, usually), and scientific theories/speculations. One hell of a difference. One who is interested in facts, should know this very well.

Now, let's examine the known facts:

There is no logical reason for the Sumerians, as advanced as they were, to attribute everything they learned and advanced to "Gods", who they portrayed in a way that you cannot see them as anything else than intelligent forms of life from another point of space other than our planet. Therefore, logic dictates they were dealing with ETs. If they exist, so did Nibiru FACT # 1.

This is a theory not a fact. A BIG THEORY. NO FACTS only assumptions. If you can't see this then you have a big problem.

The sun is acting strange and very chaotic. Since it is far, far away from its later stage of life (in terms of life, it has just entered its adolescent years), this behavior is very, very unusual. For this to happen to a natural object who has a precise cycle system of working, means that there is an external, artificial cause for this. Sources remain so far unknown, but we do know this should NOT happen. Something is going on, something/somebody is playing with the sun's mechanics. FACT # 2

Agreed

There seems to be more than one planet-sized objects roaming around our Solar System. Some have caught them near the Kuiper Belt, some near Saturn and Jupiter, some near the (Main) Sun. All these cases have sufficient evidence to be considered at least somewhat credible. Since we are in the pursuit of Truth, when things like that are censored or extremely attempted at debunking them, means there is something to it. Especially if we talk about footage, or reports coming from Space Agencies (NASA, JSA etc,.). FACT # 3

Agreed

Brown dwarfs happen when an object gains 13+ Jupiter masses. The new "Tyche" planet is barely 4 times Jupiter's size, and its too cool to be ridiculously considered a brown dwarf. Tyche is a large gas giant, nothing more, or less. Brown dwarf explanation goes out the window. FACT # 4

I do not agree with this statement. Our astrophysics is in no way the truth of anything and this again is an assumption. A theory about formation of brown dwarf stars, nothing more.

The "Tyche" planet is located ~15.000 AU from us. Too far away to be part of our system. Also too far apart to be considered (right now) part of the Sol B system, who is ~50.000 AU away. FACT # 5

This is not a fact, it is an assumption.

Sol B (Or Nemesis if you will). You do remember I said its now a scientific theory right? If scientists are interested and asking for research funding of this, yes, they are serious. There is something nearly a light year away, located somewhere in the Oort cloud, that is causing havoc there, and shooting asteroids and comets near our path. To be able to do that there has to be a stellar-type object there, with enough gravity to be able to do that. FACT # 6

This is what I have said. So we agree on this point

Destruction of Nibiru. There were nice pictures from Space Agencies, and amateur astronomers depicting a curious object approaching from the distance of the Kuiper Belt. Well, there were up until the start of 2003, after which they all disappear from the net. If you were active in these topics (particularly Nibiru/Planet X) you should know about this, the net was flooded with them. After the start of 2003, they all disappear from the net, and nobody neither saw this object again, nor was able to find any pictures depicting it on the net. Its still referred to this day, as "The Raid". Also, the Japanese Space Agency released reports on research on asteroids that said that several of the newly asteroids discovered from 2003 - 2009 show features of being once "a planet". You can find only small confirmations of this in their official websites, the rest has been taken off (for whatever reasons). Nibiru lies in pieces in the Kuiper Belt. Some probes are planned to have missions there in near future, so this will soon to be a confirmed fact. UNCONFIRMED FACT / FACT # 7

THIS IS A MYTH. An assumption...heresay and NOT A FACT. "Unconfirmed fact." .LOLOLOL Funny.

Do you say this because the member has agreed with your theory?
    I said that because he put 2 and 2 together, when it comes to what I had said (not everybody gets me the first time they read my post). So, I said that for understanding what I meant. He never said he agreed with me or my "theory", just that it sounds interesting and that he would like to know more.

The fact that you believe in an elaborate theory is commendable, but is no proof of any truth whatsoever.
    Apply for the next Chinese space mission. maybe they will let you participate in investigating the Kuiper Belt with them and get your proof.

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    So, the Annunaki clans ran for their lives after defeat?
    Yes, they left the Solar System. Otherwise the conflict might have ended bad for them.
    This is your theoretical position and it is nothing more than theory.....no matter how hard you push it.
    Last edited by Icecold; 29th March 2011 at 00:36.

23. Link to Post #417
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Nice caption and it does look like it has wings.

24. Link to Post #418
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

JavaScript check
    JavaScript enabled!
    Hi Yiolas,

Java and Javascript are 2 different things ...
    When you are on that particular JPL page there should be a Java icon on the right bottom of your screen.
    The software you need is also called Java Runtime Environment ... it should also appear in the Control Panel Listing.

You can go here: http://filehippo.com/download_jre_32/ to download and install it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

yiolas (29th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #419
    Thanks

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th April 2011), Anna (29th March 2011), nearing (29th March 2011), Realeyes (29th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #420
    Thanks

@truthseekerdan: The last video is wonderful, brother. Astral Patriot is doing a fine job and this is the first recording of the orbiting moons. Soon we will have better videos.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

truthseekerdan (29th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 149 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 71 121 149 LastLast