+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 149 FirstFirst 1 18 68 108 118 128 149 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2973

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #2341
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default Re: Is it Comet Elenin? Is it Nibiru? Elenin Updates.

You know Bill the type of posts you have made today on this thread used to throw me into a state of . .. . . “What in the blue blazes do I do with this information” and quite frankly a mild to moderate state of panic.

Everything you have posted today makes complete sense to me and sits fairly solid. Except maybe the discarnate astral and extraterrestrial beings post. I do believe you and I can “feel” that these battles and conflicts are taking place when I “push” . . . . .but I stop there, simply because I don’t have the knowledge yet on what to do with or about these beings that are here with us and influencing our past, present and future.

I even came to the stark realization this afternoon quite literally while “chopping wood and carrying water” that I have changed my timeline. My timeline change although “may” not be the metaphysical change that is spoken of here on PA but by making very dramatic changes in my lifestyle and way of thinking and reasoning I can see how this will very much alter my timeline and therefore those around me.

The coming financial collapse, solar grid destroying flares, out of control “controllers” and even our increasing extreme geophysical events will have an effect on my life but on a much much smaller scale and I feel mostly manageable within my “new timeline”
    Haven’t figured out the astral and extraterrestrial thing yet . . . but I’m listening on a much deeper level than ever before.

I have even rediscovered my mission or job that I signed up for before coming back to this “blue jewel”. I have returned to the Appalachian Mountains to live the rest of my years and while I have a breath in my soul I will be quietly fighting the raping of these mountains by the coal, gas and logging industries and to do what I can to take care of the people that have also been abused by these conglomerates. Also my quest is to meld the “old ways” with new technology such as using the rivers that run through these hills for hydroelectric power . . . . free to everyone. I’m rolling up my sleeves and getting to work as you have said many times and I have listened and heard you.

This is not Vilcabamba . . . but when I read the thread about your new life in Peru I can’t help but see some very striking similarities, right down to being very careful with forming a relationship with the locals and their very established way of life. So if there is anyone out there that can’t make it to Peru there are places right here in the U.S.

I know I’m somewhat of a rebel here on PA and I find myself apologizing quite a bit for my contrary ways. But I do read diligently and ponder always everything you and certain other members I have come to respect greatly. And it is because of you and others and the vast amount of material you’ve made available that I have been able to begin to metamorphosis.

I want to thank you deeply for always being patient and for gently redirecting and guiding us. And even for the occasional “smack on the back of the head”. I know many things you say and do are carefully cloaked so at the point we are “ready to hear” and assimilate the info and wisdom we can do so fully.

In closing I would like to say isn’t beautiful and incredibly peaceful when you finally find yourself home?
    Last edited by blufire; 30th October 2011 at 00:51.

2. Link to Post #2342
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    You know Bill the type of posts you have made today on this thread used to throw me into a state of . .. . . “What in the blue blazes do I do with this information” and quite frankly a mild to moderate state of panic.

Everything you have posted today makes complete sense to me and sits fairly solid. Except maybe the discarnate astral and extraterrestrial beings post. I do believe you and I can “feel” that these battles and conflicts are taking place when I “push” . . . . .but I stop there, simply because I don’t have the knowledge yet on what to do with or about these beings that are here with us and influencing our past, present and future.

I even came to the stark realization this afternoon quite literally while “chopping wood and carrying water” that I have changed my timeline. My timeline change although “may” not be the metaphysical change that is spoken of here on PA but by making very dramatic changes in my lifestyle and way of thinking and reasoning I can see how this will very much alter my timeline and therefore those around me.

The coming financial collapse, solar grid destroying flares, out of control “controllers” and even our increasing extreme geophysical events will have an effect on my life but on a much much smaller scale and I feel mostly manageable within my “new timeline”
    Haven’t figured out the astral and extraterrestrial thing yet . . . but I’m listening on a much deeper level than ever before.

I have even rediscovered my mission or job that I signed up for before coming back to this “blue jewel”. I have returned to the Appalachian Mountains to live the rest of my years and while I have a breath in my soul I will be quietly fighting the raping of these mountains by the coal, gas and logging industries and to do what I can to take care of the people that have also been abused by these conglomerates. Also my quest is to meld the “old ways” with new technology such as using the rivers that run through these hills for hydroelectric power . . . . free to everyone. I’m rolling up my sleeves and getting to work as you have said many times and I have listened and heard you.

This is not Vilcabamba . . . but when I read the thread about your new life in Peru I can’t help but see some very striking similarities, right down to being very careful with forming a relationship with the locals and their very established way of life. So if there is anyone out there that can’t make it to Peru there are places right here in the U.S.

I know I’m somewhat of a rebel here on PA and I find myself apologizing quite a bit for my contrary ways. But I do read diligently and ponder always everything you and certain other members I have come to respect greatly. And it is because of you and others and the vast amount of material you’ve made available that I have been able to begin to metamorphosis.

I want to thank you deeply for always being patient and for gently redirecting and guiding us. And even for the occasional “smack on the back of the head”. I know many things you say and do are carefully cloaked so at the point we are “ready to hear” and assimilate the info and wisdom we can do so fully.

In closing I would like to say isn’t beautiful and incredibly peaceful when you finally find yourself home?
    Thank you so much for this very wonderful post.

To further underscore what I'm trying to say: listen to this 7-minute extract from a radio interview Alex Merklinger did with William Pawalec back in early 2004. It says it all.

http://projectavalon.net/Alex_Merklinger_with_William_Pawelec_2004.mp3

For the record: Bill Pawelec, who died of cancer in May 2007, is an 100% authentic whistleblower and is the one person (maybe apart from Bill Cooper and Arthur C. Clarke!) I'd absolutely love to have interviewed before he left us. He knew a huge amount, and was an extremely fine man.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th October 2011 at 01:50.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ajyana (30th October 2011), blufire (30th October 2011), Hervé (30th October 2011), Muzz (30th October 2011), Reinhard (30th October 2011), ROMANWKT (30th October 2011), seko (30th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th November 2011), Spirithorse (30th October 2011), Yoda (31st October 2011)

4. Link to Post #2343
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In addition, between next month and mid-2012 there's likely to be major financial instability at best (or something that would make 1929 pale in comparison, at worst) --

(read http://projectavalon.net/Aftershock_...ed_chapter.pdf)
    The authors of Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown (2009), Robert Wiedemer, David Wiedemer, and Cindy Spitzer previously worked with Eric Janszen to publish America's Bubble Economy: Profit When It Pops (2004). Then Eric Janszen went his separate ways, re-opening iTulip.com, a financial and economic analysis website that I have followed since 2008. The Wiedemer's are better writers; Eric is the more diligent analyst and researcher.

Both are missing, in my view, the essential dynamic at play here. In our current monetary system, money is created by issuing debt. As I recently wrote on iTulip.com (here):
    Quote The basic goal of the most powerful on this planet seems to be the same in every country:
    • get it sufficiently corrupted that they can control its media, government, schools, churches, economy, health, food and as necessary, individuals, and
    • get it sufficiently indebted that it can lay claim to owning all property and a portion of all income and tax revenue streams, in perpetuity.
    Debt is now being piled up higher and deeper on the Federal Reserve and US Treasury balance sheets, on the way to foreclosing on them.
    The best presentation of my views that I've seen is from Pastor Lindsey Williams. See my Post #10 on the "Lindsey Williams - Jeff Rense 13 October 2011" thread for a lengthier explanation.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2011), blufire (30th October 2011), Hervé (30th October 2011), jp11 (30th October 2011), Laura Elina (30th October 2011), Marin (30th October 2011), Muzz (30th October 2011), Reinhard (30th October 2011), ROMANWKT (30th October 2011), seko (31st October 2011), shamanseeker (9th November 2011), Spirithorse (30th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #2344
    Thanks

Just to say, I deal with them on a daily basis: negative astral entities /4D /5D entities, they attach to our auras mostly, or create links/hook to feed our energy. Not science fiction, we are actually pretty much "property" and an energy feeding farm for them. They appear when do you healings, on different modalities, and at the end, you develop knowledge and some experience about that.

So what Bill says, yeah, we are pretty much influenced not by only 3D offplanet entities, but a lot of "hiper-dimensional" beings (to say something) that look at us the same way we look at our food.
    cheers,

David

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

ROMANWKT (30th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th November 2011), Spirithorse (30th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #2345
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you again Bill for yet another gentle nudge. This short clip was very much an affirmation and validation to what I am doing and my foundational belief on what I feel is taking place on a global scale.

The fact this conversation took place in 2004 and his mention that the financial vice grips could begin in 2008 was astounding.

I would encourage everyone to listen to this clip and the information Paul gave us in his post as well. Bill and Paul have given us (yet again) solid information to what is truly happening, as well as, clues and wisdom on how to move forward effectively and with purpose.

A bit of a carrot . . . . In this 7 minute clip Bill Pawelec talks quite a bit about Planet X

Thank you so much for this very wonderful post.

To further underscore what I'm trying to say: listen to this 7-minute extract from a radio interview Alex Merklinger did with William Pawalec back in early 2004. It says it all.

http://projectavalon.net/Alex_Merklinger_with_William_Pawelec_2004.mp3

For the record: Bill Pawelec, who died of cancer in May 2007, is an 100% authentic whistleblower and is the one person (maybe apart from Bill Cooper and Arthur C. Clarke!) I'd absolutely love to have interviewed before he left us. He knew a huge amount, and was an extremely fine man.

9. Link to Post #2346
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)

Many YouTube videos are made by people with rather more enthusiasm than scientific training or basic let's-look-at-all-the-evidence rationality. The entire Elenin fiasco (not to mention 28 October, and -- soon coming and passing, I'm glad to say -- 11/11/11) has been a massive misdirect of the time and attention of millions of people away from the actual, important issues.
    Hello Bill,
    With all due respect, would you care to elaborate what are to you the "actual important issues"?
    Here's the opening paragraph of Thom Hartmann’s masterwork, The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight:
    In the 24 hours since this time yesterday, over 200,000 acres of rainforest have been destroyed in our world. Fully 13 million tons of toxic chemicals have been released into our environment. Over 45,000 people have died of starvation, 38,000 of them children. And more than 130 plant or animal species have been driven to extinction by the actions of humans. (The last time there was such a rapid loss of species was when the dinosaurs vanished.) And all this just since yesterday.
    In addition, between next month and mid-2012 there's likely to be major financial instability at best (or something that would make 1929 pale in comparison, at worst) --

(read http://projectavalon.net/Aftershock_...ed_chapter.pdf)

and the real possibility of major solar activity in 2013 that might bring down the grid in significant parts of the world, at best -- or throw many of us all temporarily into the Stone Age for a number of months, at worst.

(read http://projectcamelot.org/electrical_engineer.html)

Meanwhile, consciousness and awareness on the planet will continue to expand -- slowly but surely. Nothing instant will happen: just a gradually building wave of awareness, responsibility and demand for change.

And in the meantime, the controllers may not give up their many thousands of years of extreme hegemony all that willingly. Interesting times lie ahead.

No easy way out -- just a wild ride, maybe getting wilder, and as interesting as it comes. That's why this planet is the subject of so much attention.

All best wishes, Bill

Thank you for reminding us of the horrendous statistics. 24 hours. That truly brought me to tears.

10. Link to Post #2347
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

Not related to the topic (sorry!), but when writing using blue text (or any other funky colour, eg red), against the slate/grey background colour of the Gaian Night theme, it's very difficult to read.... I hate to say it, but I generally skip past those posts

MODS - is there a plugin or something that can change the colour of the foreground text dependant on the background colour being used?
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

HORIZONS (31st October 2011), MiguelQ (30th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #2348
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    -----

Not related to the topic (sorry!), but when writing using blue text (or any other funky colour, eg red), against the slate/grey background colour of the Gaian Night theme, it's very difficult to read.... I hate to say it, but I generally skip past those posts

MODS - is there a plugin or something that can change the colour of the foreground text dependant on the background colour being used?
    Hey, I was thinking exactly the sadness thing.
    its bad to the eye.
    And as a programmer my self I was thinking ... What kind of code could solve that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

DevilPigeon (30th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #2349
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

DevilPigeon,

Off topic too...but I was thinking exactly the opposite. I love the blue that blufire used as well as some of the other colors used. After reading the colored font, the normal gray font seems dull in comparison.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

16. Link to Post #2350
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good grief guys . . . . you know us women we have to “pretty things” up a bit. I use the blue font obviously because of my avatar and I personally like the color blue.

Granted I know nothing about computer codes and the like . . . . but . . . . maybe a simple solution would be to do what I do when I can’t read certain fonts or colors.
    Which is “highlight” the text as you would when “cutting and pasting”.

Or is this too simplistic and pragmatic of an approach???

P.S. Notice I left the font black just for you guys.

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    -----

its bad to the eye.
    And as a programmer my self I was thinking ... What kind of code could solve that.

17. Link to Post #2351
    Thanks

-----

From what I can see, there are only 3 theme options, and they can't be customised. For me, Gaian Night is the best by a country mile, Avalon Night is similar, but Avalon Breeze (with its bright white background) is just too painful on the eye (although jp11, I must admit the blue font does look darn good! )

It's interesting that the font colour - if left at its default when composing a post - changes depending on the background colour, ie black font against white background, white font against the other 2... But this is for the default font colour only as I can see.

This probably isn't best discussed here (thread hijacking), although it was as a result of an earlier post. I'll also post in the 'forum suggestions' forum as well, so MODS feel free to move these last few posts if you so wish.

18. Link to Post #2352
    Thanks

Good grief guys . . . . you know us women we have to “pretty things” up a bit. I use the blue font obviously because of my avatar and I personally like the color blue.

Granted I know nothing about computer codes and the like . . . . but . . . . maybe a simple solution would be to do what I do when I can’t read certain fonts or colors.
    Which is “highlight” the text as you would when “cutting and pasting”.

Or is this too simplistic and pragmatic of an approach???

P.S. Notice I left the font black just for you guys.

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    -----

its bad to the eye.
    coolio...!!!

I know it's probably petty, especially when there's so much crap happening in the world, if there's no easy solution I'll change to Avalon Breeze and live with it. I don't like skipping posts, and yes I agree that highlighting the entire text may be a workaround so I'll give that a go too... Although it's not easy to do with the mousepad on the laptop (there are no "buttons" - the "buttons" are integrated as part of the touch surface.)

Update - I've switched to Avalon Breeze , but turned the monitor's brightness down from "nuclear" to "slightly less nuclear"
    Last edited by DevilPigeon; 30th October 2011 at 21:28.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

blufire (30th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #2353
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

blufire and DP, I fully understand both sides of this issue. As I was learning which color worked best, I would test it against each background setting. I also found that the royalblue-bolded seems to be read by all....at least, I haven't heard any more complaints.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

blufire (30th October 2011), DevilPigeon (30th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #2354
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Excellent question, DevilPigeon!

We've started a new thread to discuss this (right next to the one you started), over at Post formatting, color and bold fonts, and viewing themes.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

24. Link to Post #2355
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default NASA: The Truth About Nibiru..!

NASA Lunar Science Institute senior scientist David Morrison speaks about the Truth of Nibiru

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st October 2011 at 08:09. Reason: fix youtube video embedding

25. Link to Post #2356
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: NASA: The Truth About Nibiru..!

Just seen the first video.
    Very, very well done.
    He is saying that if it were to arrive in December 2012, we would be able to see it already.
    Whilst this is true, who linked it to that date?
    What if it were to arrive a lot later?
    Then his observations would not be accurate.
    And as for there being no Planet X, gimme a break.
    There are anomalies that can't be explained without the presence of some type of mass exerting its' own gravity on the solar system.
    Typical spin, sounds good, but full of misstatements.

26. Link to Post #2357
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to Bob Dean, at about 1:39:25 in the above interview, 2017 may be the time for Nibiru's appearance.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

1159 (31st October 2011), Bongo (31st October 2011), Draco (31st October 2011), ktlight (31st October 2011), Lord Sidious (31st October 2011), Tony (31st October 2011)

28. Link to Post #2358
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

I am tired of the mocking.

Bill, the problems you speak of have been problems for a good many years now and we are no closer to a real solution than we were when Thom wrote that book. I don't know what it will take to help rally everyone together to come to a solution but human history has shown they don't rise to the occasion until a major crsis happens.

However much our Consciousness is rising, a crisis of enormous magnitude is most likely what is needed. Perhaps this is why some of us look to ancient writings of cyclical events for HOPE.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

alxz (5th November 2011), Carolin (4th November 2011), crosby (31st October 2011), jade (21st November 2011), ShawnDotFree (3rd November 2011), Sidney (31st October 2011), Wind (31st October 2011)

30. Link to Post #2359
    Thanks

just watched the top video & when he said nibiru wasn't real I could feel my pineal gland working... lol

me thinks the man is tellin porkies... lol

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

Draco (31st October 2011), ktlight (31st October 2011)

32. Link to Post #2360
    Thanks

also i think David Icke might have mention about how NASA is full of left over Nazi wouldn't trust Nasa as far as i could kick em

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Draco For This Post:

ktlight (31st October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 149 FirstFirst 1 18 68 108 118 128 149 LastLast