+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 149 FirstFirst 1 47 87 97 107 147 149 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2973

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #1921
    Thanks

Default Re: Pics of Nibiru/Elenin/Elvis next to the Sun!

This is using a cheap flip-phone from Cricket wireless. It works with most cell phones and the pictures get more interesting the cheaper and lower the resolution. Grab a cheap phone, especially one with recording capability, and you can get some interesting results. I once made a very compelling 'UFO' video using nothing more than my cell and a street lamp, exploiting odd video artifacts. I posted it on a thread on another site a while ago and convinced even known skeptics that the video was real. That led to much disappointment once I revealed the truth.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), WhiteFeather (4th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #1922
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is it Comet Elenin? Is it Nibiru? Elenin Updates.

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

"The return of the Blue Star Kachina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life."

this fits nicely with my idea about the end of the mayan calendar being on 11/11/11, the day ascension is going to happen (see other thread). those who "remember the original teachings" will ascend and thus won't be affected by what comes afterwards:

"Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier - The Red Kachina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever."

a bad time for those "who don't remember the original teachings" because they're the ones who will still be here on 3d earth. if planet x/nibiru does indeed arrive 38 days (or thereabouts) after elenin makes its closest approach to earth (around october 11th) that would mean it arrives a week or so after the 11/11/11 date, when all the good people have gone. it could also mean "the day of purification" is the day of ascension and the purifier will be here on 11/11/11 (about 31 days after the blue kachina, not 38). whatever it means, the day is very close now so let's hope i'm right and we're all good guys who are permitted to leave before it gets really ugly
    If the purifier story/prophecy is true doesnt this align with the 'splitting' of 2 earths like dolores cannon and inelia benz are talking about but in terms of what's happening today...?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

nearing (4th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #1923
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

You know, I am a long years photographer and I know something how the camera and the lenses are build. The problem to build a good lens is to eliminate as much is possible the lens distortions, artifacts and inner reflections. the cheap devices normally use the surplus of lenses other companies do not want to use because they do not meet optical quality.
    I changed some settings in your image to make stand out what I want to show you. It looks that there are at least two lenses or group of lenses which produce obvious lens flare from two different focal points inside the camera. One is marked with orange and another with red. To me it looks that Nibiru is just a lens reflection projected on other lens and reflected back to the optical sensor.

That does not mean that Nibiru is not there, that just means that I see it like this.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	flares2.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	9745

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

hedigoto (6th September 2011), olddragon (4th September 2011), seko (6th September 2011), Solphilos (4th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), WhiteFeather (4th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #1924
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Great Picture, Thank You.....Here's An interesting video and some photos I found This Morning. That winged object in the below video looks like the object that the sumerians used in there ancient culture The Winged Disk, its a symbolism of Nibiru, and Marduk in sumerian text.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/20...19wingdisk.htm

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 4th September 2011 at 15:17.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #1925
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Kerry providing debunking from her previous day's post ...

Quote September 3, 2011

MORE on Elenin and telescope refraction etc

click on this link

note: Richard Hoagland would agree with this assessment that what is being called the hit or explosion or breaking up of the Elenin comet is actually an illusion created by the telescope, however this does not align with what my contact below is saying... The question is whether or not both phenomena may have taken place and what we are dealing with.
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Hervé (4th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #1926
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    You know, I am a long years photographer and I know something how the camera and the lenses are build. The problem to build a good lens is to eliminate as much is possible the lens distortions, artifacts and inner reflections. the cheap devices normally use the surplus of lenses other companies do not want to use because they do not meet optical quality.
    I changed some settings in your image to make stand out what I want to show you. It looks that there are at least two lenses or group of lenses which produce obvious lens flare from two different focal points inside the camera. One is marked with orange and another with red. To me it looks that Nibiru is just a lens reflection projected on other lens and reflected back to the optical sensor.

That does not mean that Nibiru is not there, that just means that I see it like this.
    Attachment 9745
    I think your observation is correct. There are two lenses on the phone; the camera lens itself, which is recessed into the phone, and another lens which I likely to be just a protective covering.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

13. Link to Post #1927
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Great Picture, Thank You.....Here's An interesting video and some photos I found This Morning. That winged object looks like the object that the sumerians used in there ancient culture The Winged Disk, its a symbolism of Nibiru Think.
    There are numerous possible interpretations of the winged disk, but it could be possible that if the ancients spotted some celestial object close to the sun, the effect of the light bending around it might have inspired the portrayal of wings. It also would be of no surprise to me if they in fact had used some form of camera or optical device that allowed them to view such an object when it would have otherwise been drowned out in the harsh bright light.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

15. Link to Post #1928
    Thanks

All we can do is put the pieces of the puzzle together and or connect the dots collectively, can this be Nibiru, perhaps? The piece fits here i believe. The Winged Disk!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Great Picture, Thank You.....Here's An interesting video and some photos I found This Morning. That winged object looks like the object that the sumerians used in there ancient culture The Winged Disk, its a symbolism of Nibiru Think.
    There are numerous possible interpretations of the winged disk, but it could be possible that if the ancients spotted some celestial object close to the sun, the effect of the light bending around it might have inspired the portrayal of wings. It also would be of no surprise to me if they in fact had used some form of camera or optical device that allowed them to view such an object when it would have otherwise been drowned out in the harsh bright light.
    Your statement resonates with me as well.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

17. Link to Post #1929
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

And inside is a group of two, three or more lenses, depending of the quality of the device. The lenses are very close together to avoid distortions like chromatic aberration and so on, but in a so small lenses the mistakes are much more common. Imagine how much cost you a phone and then compare with very professional telephoto lens which can cost up to $15.000 or $30.000 and it is not the best. I personally can not do any professional retouching stuff from the any phone pictures first because of lens no-quality and second because the image sensors are very low levels with a lot of digital noise and bad image dynamic range. Just talking from experience.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Solphilos (4th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #1930
    Thanks

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 4th September 2011 at 15:21.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

21. Link to Post #1931
    Thanks

Lets get the Think Tank Going Here Avie's. This is my perspective.

This Ones Cool:
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 4th September 2011 at 15:24.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

22. Link to Post #1932
    Thanks

Hello everyone

I made a folder Elenin on my blog. A translator is disponible in the top of page (flag).
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...-82918638.html

good reading

23. Link to Post #1933
    Thanks

Avie's....If i'm overdoing my perspective, just slap my off the head at anytime.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

24. Link to Post #1934
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I guess I was mistaken about this forum being established as contributing to truth, keeping in concordance with Bill’s “Signal to Noise ratio.” I never thought it to be a place where some sort of inverted notion of fun consisted of the furthering of the “Doom & Gloom” disinfo propaganda… where ridiculing in the guise of degrading jokes is the norm to discredit data supported contributions. The latter being the -- now well recognized -- MO of a particular group of people.

PS: Calz, thanks for Kerry’s posted video demonstrating the lense flare that got people’s imagination flaming…originally debunked in my post # 1114.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), HORIZONS (4th September 2011), kathymarie (4th September 2011), Malachi (4th September 2011), teddyc1 (4th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #1935
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

the human eye as a contrast ratio capacity of about 300:1 to about 350:1, max. We slide our 'capacity' of such round via the opening and closing of the iris. Meaning we slide that 300:1 (brightest part of the image as compared in intensity of the darkest), by opening and closing the iris. This makes the total range about 1:1,000,000, overall.

Normally, optics don't show their limitations to the eye or to the awareness of the person using them.

But, the sun is heinously bright compared to the backdrop that surrounds this. And, as light transverses the layer of the surface of the glass or plastic and enters the the glass proper, it refracts into a angled reflection. Same for when it exits the glass. A magnifying glass works on this exact aspect as do lenses, microscope, binoculars and telescopes. They would not function if this was not true, they are functionally based on this concept and reality.

We use coatings of a fine molecular nature to cut the glare and reflection/refraction to some degree, but this aspect is not going away otherwise the glass would not be doing what we want it to do,which is to focus and magnify, etc.

So, when we stress glass lenses and similar devices to very high levels of contrast differential, we get refraction and ghost images. that we easily see, as the limits of our eyes are then shown in plain view as the contrast limits (brightest to darkest light in the single scene or 'take') of the glass lenses are also exceeded. And we suddenly see that 'limit of contrast range' that the glass/plastic lenses have. (The direct sun vs backdrop might have a brightness range of 1,000:1, or more, which is in excess of the limits of the glass and it's design, as well as our eyes)

They have a name for it. they call it Lens Flare.

And the imagine in the first photo is a reflection, a tiny ghost image of the sun. Which is 100%, nay 110% normal and totally expected. NOTHING MORE.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th September 2011 at 16:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Davidallany (5th September 2011), Hervé (4th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #1936
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i just had the strangest vision. all people in this thread were in the same room talking animatedly and having fun, except amzerzo who was in an adjacent closet mumbling to himself and sometimes throwing what he believes must be "scientific information from official sources" along with quotes of himself into the room with all the happy people. sadly, everyone kept ignoring him. then i saw greybeard smiling, pulling a banana out of his jacket, tossing it into the closet and returning his attention to the people with him. a strange vision ideed.
    I hope, that sometimes in the near future, when all this hype about the "end of the world" ends you will come back here - if you can ofcourse, because the world is doing fine that time as always - and say an apology to Amzer Zo. Please be kind, no need to ridicule each other here. I don't want to hurt you, but in my eyes you are a bit carry things too far with this "dark planet comes and destroys the world, the end is close, repent, people of the Earth" stuff. It's okay to believe what you believe but to hurt someone else who thinks the other way, in my opinion is not okay.

Peace.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Hervé (4th September 2011), HORIZONS (4th September 2011), InTheBackground (6th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (5th September 2011), math330 (4th September 2011), Mutchie (4th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #1937
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    This is using a cheap flip-phone from Cricket wireless. It works with most cell phones and the pictures get more interesting the cheaper and lower the resolution. Grab a cheap phone, especially one with recording capability, and you can get some interesting results. I once made a very compelling 'UFO' video using nothing more than my cell and a street lamp, exploiting odd video artifacts. I posted it on a thread on another site a while ago and convinced even known skeptics that the video was real. That led to much disappointment once I revealed the truth.
    I've got a message for you.

Stop screwing around with people.

It is very non-productive, and not respectful.

It may be personally an interesting thing to do, but it is not overall a good thing to do, at all. It is the opposite.

In this thread, your are being honest about it, thank you. Try not to do the 'poseur' thing with the crying of wolves and such, as it breaks the covenant with the truth, and does more damage than good. What I'm saying is that in my experience, misleading as a form of a lesson can and usually does more harm than good. Ie, in my experience, the majority do not need that lesson, in that form.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th September 2011 at 17:13.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Davidallany (5th September 2011), Hervé (4th September 2011), mosquito (5th September 2011), ulli (4th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #1938
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

so elenin hasnt broken up at all and we just hang in there hoping to hear the truth - i was on pal talk last night listening to terral03 talking to his followers him and his people are now camping out in a cavern over in the ozarks he says he got his original information from a navy insider and that there is militry types over in the ozarks getting prepared also.....The facts are SOMETHING SHIFTED THE AXIS OF PLANET EARTH & we have daily earthquakes happening all over the planet & volcanoes you can top all that with the mass spate of animal deaths and the dissappearance of the bees = SOMETHING IS CAUSING ALL OF THIS ??????? im really not surprised people believe we have a brown dwarf coming

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

jubjubmoreley (5th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #1939
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

You know, I come here and read all the doom and gloom threads and posts, and then I go outside and I take a good look around and I see life going about it's day in utter contradiction to the doomsday nay saying I read here and in other places. Simply put, we choose our reality. What will come, will come. Life goes on. I choose to live a life of peace and contemplation, compassion and forgiveness. That is my choice.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), cloud9 (5th September 2011), greybeard (4th September 2011), Hervé (4th September 2011), HORIZONS (4th September 2011), InTheBackground (6th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (5th September 2011), kathymarie (4th September 2011), pickle (5th September 2011), Raven (4th September 2011), the trojan (5th September 2011), ulli (4th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #1940
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I guess I was mistaken about this forum being established as contributing to truth, keeping in concordance with Bill’s “Signal to Noise ratio.” I never thought it to be a place where some sort of inverted notion of fun consisted of the furthering of the “Doom & Gloom” disinfo propaganda… where ridiculing in the guise of degrading jokes is the norm to discredit data supported contributions. The latter being the -- now well recognized -- MO of a particular group of people.

PS: Calz, thanks for Kerry’s posted video demonstrating the lense flare that got people’s imagination flaming…originally debunked in my post # 1114.
    Keep posting Amzer Zo! Many of us here have an open mind on the issues at hand - Personally, I like to look at ALL the sides to an issue and then come to my own conclusions - opinions are just that: opinions, and we all have them.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Dick (4th September 2011), ghostrider (5th September 2011), greybeard (4th September 2011), Hervé (4th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (5th September 2011), kathymarie (4th September 2011), Malachi (4th September 2011), teddyc1 (4th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 149 FirstFirst 1 47 87 97 107 147 149 LastLast