+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 149 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 87 137 149 LastLast

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #721
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Re: Nibiru/Planet X/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin is one and the same celestial body...?

I want a link to the secret document otherwise it is heresy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

kersley (2nd June 2011)

3. Link to Post #722
    Hong Kong Avalon Member zeropoint's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Nibiru/Planet X/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin is one and the same celestial body...?

perhaps you meant to say 'hearsay', or?

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I want a link to the secret document otherwise it is heresy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeropoint For This Post:

kersley (2nd June 2011), MargueriteBee (2nd June 2011)

5. Link to Post #723
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

"A secret document prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs" sounds like the opening line to some of sorcha faals other releases

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

kersley (2nd June 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd June 2011)

7. Link to Post #724
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    "A secret document prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs" sounds like the opening line to some of sorcha faals other releases
    Who/what is sorcha faal? I heard of but not know much about it/her, him. It's got a got a good spook ring to it. Bring it on if you don't mind. Thanks

8. Link to Post #725
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default Re: Proof that Comet Elenin doesn't exists! We have Nibiru instead!

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I hope so, anyway. I'm not into this ascention stuff much. If it's for real, I'm pretty sure I'm not on the bus so I'm hoping for a false alarm myself. If so many people are convinced it's going to be some great leap of "density", that might be enough to destroy this world and that MIGHT be an implanted agenda.
    Dear norman,
    At this point, I'm sure we are not able to fully understand what the so called ascension is all about. But here is a simplified 'scheme' (at least the way I see it):
    1. The new energy that is being gradually sent to us, is being easily integrated by our energetic and physical bodies (like sediments on the river's bed);
    2. The new energy is very positive and one of its functions is to balance us before anything else (currently, we lean towards the dark masculine side of us: brutal, dominant, etc.). The more 'new energy' we receive, the more balanced, wise, positive we become.
    3. The humans are all interconnected and constantly communicating at energetic level; so, the positive (or negative) energy integrated by one individual, is also being sent to other individuals around (that's why is so important for us stay away from the negative people and keep close the positive ones);
    4. A good amount of positive energy integrated by a high number of individuals, gave birth to a new cycle, called -according to the Mayas- The Cycle of Unity of Consciousness. This is the time when humanity will transcend duality – us and them, good and bad, etc. and merge into Unity of Consciousness. This cycle started on March 9th, 2011 (the cycle before it ended with a great earthquake, just as Mayas predicted: the 9.0 Japanese earthquake).
    READ MORE HERE!
    5. The 'ascension' will begin on December 21st, 2011 when the new energy integration will be complete (for those who will go further in this body/incarnation). Then, all humans will receive an 'impulse' that will activate something much more powerful inside us and we will become 'human beings' for the first time on Earth. We will leave behind the karmic law, we will remember all our previous incarnations, we will have a very strong connection with the Creation and (probably) millions of other positive changes.

So, please, do not worry that you are 'not on this bus' as we currently know almost nothing about ourselves. We will have to experience the 'vibrational leap' and see what is what.

~ Humans are Love, Earth is Peace ~

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Calz (2nd June 2011), golden lady (3rd June 2011), greybeard (2nd June 2011), Heart-2-Heart (2nd June 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd June 2011), nearing (2nd June 2011), norman (2nd June 2011), ponda (2nd June 2011), Snowbird (1st August 2011), The Truth Is In There (3rd June 2011), yiolas (2nd June 2011)

10. Link to Post #726
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    That 2 dimentional graphic video doesn't deal with the angle that this object is coming in from.
    Have you seen the JPL applet ? http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=0#orb

You can turn, twist, flip it around .... Elenin seem not to be coming in at such a steep angle.
    Oddly it will leave with a much steeper angle as soon as it crosses the ecliptic. So something must perturb it ...

Edit:
    At some point it should be between us and the sun. If it indeed is a very large object (like a brown dwarf) it will block our view of the sun.

1. The only way we could see a brown dwarf with the naked eye is when it blocks other stars
    2. Some claim that this event could well be the 3 days of darkness from the bible.
    Last edited by Operator; 2nd June 2011 at 13:06. Reason: Addition

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

nearing (2nd June 2011)

12. Link to Post #727
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Eckhart Toll in a London talk some years back said We ar on the verge ofthe bigest step forward in the evolution of mankind since we left the sea
    Great info from a lot of people keep it coming.
    Good that you mention it ... the video on this web page will interest you:

To Be or Not To Be: A Galactic Question

It takes a while, seems to go negative but be patient ... the presenter will get back to jumps in evolution.
    A mighty interesting video anyway which is related to this topic in several ways.
    The future of the stars lies within us.
    That is the closing statement on the video that operator has shared with us.
    I dont claim to understand it all but I got the essence.

Thanks again
    Chris
    There was another thing in this video that attracted my attention in particular. It talks about 5 Extinction Level Events that occurred more or less cyclically.
    But the main thing is that evolution after these events comes back stronger than before. It made me remember the words of Ian Lungold while he was
    explaining the meaning of the Mayan calendar. He said something similar. Dark things have happened cyclically (as a kind of test) ... but every time life seems
    to have mastered it better and the devastating effects were less and less.

The video also talks about the current position of earth now and the increase of particular cosmic rays apparently necessary for evolution ...
    Well google this: "Mystery Cosmic Rays Zapping South Pole" ... and you will find some interesting articles.
    (Cosmic rays coming from a specific location rather than diffused rays).

I think it is a well done no-nonsense video containing some correlation with the things going on today. And finally it gave me a rather positive
    outlook as opposed to despair and emphasized destruction videos that are often far less scientifically based.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

nearing (2nd June 2011)

14. Link to Post #728
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Yes Operator it was a good find and very positive on the whole.
    Incidentally I am listening to Eckhart Tolle reading A new Earth in which he says.

A new heaven (Heaven being within) is the rising consciousness happening now-- a new earth is the manifestation brought about by the rising consciousness.
    The book is very positive and very relevant.
    He also points out that intense pressure and heat changed the stone into the crystal the coal into the diamond.
    In the scientific video it pointed out that each near elimination of life on earth resulted in a higher expression of life coming into being.
    The end statement was The future of the stars lies within us.
    Coincidently I read some where that the whole cosmos rejoices every time a human is enlightened.

So we may be heading for a rough ride but the end results may be better than we can possibly imagine.
    The most important thing we can do is release fear and negativity, thus raising our personal consciousness and the side effect is that we raise all others in so doing.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (2nd June 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd June 2011), nearing (2nd June 2011), ponda (2nd June 2011)

16. Link to Post #729
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Hi folks,
    i am back after one month of (compulsory) holidays, only to find the kids going crazy because of ELENIN and digging bunker holes into my Golf lawn.

No, on a serious note, I also got spooked by the “info” running on the net.
    Specially the photos with “moons” and also the alignments at 26th Feb 2010 (Chile EQ) and 11th March 2011 (Japan EQ).

The conclusions were summed up nicely in his post:

At this point we can safely narrow this down to 3 possibilities:
    1) Dwarf.
    2) Unnatural "comet" that has "intelligently navigated the asteroid belt (draw your own conclusions there).
    3) An extraordinarily well done psyop. This is possible but based on the boneheaded psyops gone by a really really long stretch.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post228874

Two more possibilities to discuss:

4. Black Hole
    5. Is it - after all – a comet?

So, here the results of my homework, my 2 cents, one by one:
    First: The video of “astrolpariot”, as shown in the first post, seems to be a fabricated one.
    A telescope is shown to gain credibility, but the pictures later shown are made by an astro-computer program.

In another video, at 3:30 he states about Leonid Elenin: “Possible NASA worker; can’t find him anywhere” :

More on Leonid Elenin later.

“Astropatriot” got some serious smacks from credible hobby astronomers, and now his webside is down and his youtube account deleted. His videos were nicely made and if he had invested as much time as in generating his vids into real research, his results would be different. The last message was that he packs his things...

So lets get into the details of the possible scenarios:

1. Brown Dwarf theory

A brown dwarf (BD) is a star which has not enough mass to continue burning the complete cycle of fusion. A BD starts with Hydrogen and stops soon, because its mass is insufficient to sustain the fusion reactions. So it has a short live-span and will not continue with the fusion, which normally at a later stage create all the heavier elements through Helium-fusion, carbon-fusion, etc., which is the normal, long lifespan of heavier stars.
    A BD , after the initial start, will cool down slowly and will become dim. For the start of the Hydrogen-fusion a minimum mass is required, the “hydrogen-burning mass limit (HBML), which is ~ 0.08 sun masses, or ~ 80 times the mass of Jupiter. As a consequence of this limit, the minimum radius of a BD can be calculated.
    The next picture shows the mass of a BD versus the radius. It shows that BDs have a roughly constant radius, irrespectively of their mass. That minimum radius is roughly the same as the Jupiter radius:

So the minimum radius of a BD is the radius of Jupiter!
    For someone more interested in Brown Dwarfs, here the link to the article:
    http://research.amnh.org/users/bro/papers/ppivprep.pdf

The object C/2010 X1 Elenin is visually a very small object and even some more experienced astronomers are having problems to find it.
    a BD would be gigantic in the telescopic sky with frequent observable overshadowing of more remote stars. Do you really think that an astronomer would have problems in finding an object which is 20 times bigger than Mars and nearly as close as Mars?
    Therefore ELENIN can not be a brown dwarf.

But – in my argumentation - still we have seemingly the “moons” etc, which can indicate the existence of a Black Hole...

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Calz (2nd June 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd June 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd June 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd June 2011), thunder24 (2nd June 2011), Woody (2nd June 2011), yaksuit (2nd June 2011)

18. Link to Post #730
    Deactivated
    Thanks

2. Black hole hypothesis

The gravitational field of a Black Hole would have tremendous influence on the planets of our soar system. Nothing would be as it is. Also a “lensing” effect on the light of stars positioned behind it would be clearly visible. This has not been observed.
    Therefore ELENIN can not be a Black Hole.

So the “moons” have now shrunk into a possible debris-field, as the gravitational trough to hold moons is missing.
    This field might accompany the comet, and they maybe stick around because Elenin might be a massive, several hundred kilometre thick nugget. This debris could be like a lead-shot for Earth at the moment Earth crosses the path, causing huge meteoric showers with a lot of panic and damage. Can it?

3. Cometic shower theory

From this video,

i made a screeshot at 1:12

The “debris” is clearly showing on this screen shot:

Detail:

But a look at the original photo used, raises already one suspicion. Here the original:

The “debris” pieces are exhibiting a sharp pixel size contrast transition:

Even much brighter stars are not having that a sharp demarcation as the “debris”.
    That is a clear indication that these are artefacts, caused by image processing or maybe tiny dust particles on the lens:

So I contacted the astronomer who had shot the picture (Gustavo Muler, GM), and asked the following question:

“In the (above) photo it looks like as if the Comet has a huge debris-field around it. Or are these dust particles on the lens?”

GM:
    “Not, it´s the hard processing of the histogram.
    i picked many pictures, and there is not anything around or fragmentation of the comet from my equipment”

The “debris” are pixel-artefacts due computer imagining and the subsequent processing. These processing-mistakes were enhanced by another computer image process and then FALSELY interpreted as debris or moons.

Another question:
    “I was a little bit concerned, because it is said that Earth will cross Elenin's tail later this year.
    What is - in your estimation - the approximate size of the comet?”

GM:
    “3 or 4 km
    I didn´t calculate it.
    it´s what mpc says.”

MPC is Leonid Elenin, who is of course following anything regarding “his” Comet and also other ones.
    Leonid Elenin is a real guy, working in a real Russian institute ( http://spaceobs.org/ )
    and a real expert on comets and especially on ELENIN.
    (See here
    http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/05/25/pe...belt-asteroid/ )

Here a vid from another guy who has made his homework regarding the size of Elenin:

So the original photographer,Gustavo Muler, says that the “debris” of ELENIN are pixel artefacts and Leonid Elenin says his Comet`s size is just a few kilometres.
    Therefore Comet Elenin is NOT accompanied by any serious debris which can cause harm here on Earth.

4. The craft theory

Elenin is showing the typical trajectory of an inert body. If it would be a craft, then this way of travelling would be very time consuming and out-dated. I would not accept any invitation into that kind of stone age craft.

Elenin is further exhibiting the comet typical “coma”.
    The “coma” or glowing dust halo of a comet should not be mistaken for its size. The coma is the very thin “sweat-cloud” of the comet, which is produced as it approaches the sun. Tiny dust particles and ice are evaporated into space through the increasing sunlight. Currently ELENIN`s coma is approx. 100.000 km in diameter. It is expected to grow to the size of a few million km.

More on current comets and comas here:
    http://spacibm.rice.edu/~has/5Observ..._June_2011.pdf
    and here:
    http://www.astronomycafe.net/qadir/q2298.html

Do you think a high-tech craft - or “cradle of death” - would start to evaporate if the sun starts shining on it?
    Therefore it is very unlikely that Elenin is a craft, or that Enki`s Aryans are on their way riding on this speck of dust (at least not on this one)...

The “info” that Elenin is an artificially controlled craft started with an article, which had a wording something like that:
    ”A grim top-secret report about Comet Elenin, prepared by the Russian Federal Space Agency for Prime Minister Putin….”
    We are not Sorch a Fool, arn’t we?

5. The comet conclusion

So, maybe ELENIN is just a minute piece of dirt, floating lonely within the cosmos and passing by, far far away from Earth.
    Because Elenin behaves like a comet, it looks like a comet, it has all the characteristics of a comet, and therefore most likely it is just: A comet !

So, for all dark Elenin planet advocates: Sorry, you jumped into the wrong timeline!

But best is you have a personal look at it, and Mr. Muler has graciously allowed entrance into his exclusive comet movie theatre.
    Here is the ticket:

http://gustavomuler.fotografiaastron...metas/C1010X1/

In the animated pics you can clearly see some white artefacts appearing, which Gustavo Muler is referring to. There is no lensing effect visible.

So, just RELAX and enjoy the show,
    while the uninformed ones run helter skelter (as intended by some groups…).

More coming on this elaborate hoax/ Psy-ops...

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Calz (2nd June 2011), Garry Irwin (2nd June 2011), golden lady (3rd June 2011), greybeard (2nd June 2011), Lettherebelight (2nd June 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd June 2011), Marikins (24th June 2011), Operator (3rd June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd June 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd June 2011), thunder24 (2nd June 2011), winnasboy (3rd June 2011), Woody (2nd June 2011), yaksuit (2nd June 2011)

20. Link to Post #731
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

hey Bashi welcome back and thanks for your analysis getting down to the nitty gritty details...

so I guess Sorcha's theory is out then...

21. Link to Post #732
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    hey Bashi welcome back and thanks for your analysis getting down to the nitty gritty details...

so I guess Sorcha's theory is out then...
    Looks like it was initially a psy op which got picked up by people like us.
    Some guys put a lot of effort in it. Combined with youtube accounts, fake websites, fake publications etc. Well done, maybe just some nuts, maybe preparing for the false flag, maybe playing with fear.
    ...Predictive programming...

Anyone here who wants to jump on the truck to get "saved" into an underground shelter?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Calz (2nd June 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd June 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd June 2011), Woody (2nd June 2011)

23. Link to Post #733
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Good to see you Bashi and as usual your attention to detail is awesome.
    Thanks for the time and effort you have obviously put into this
    I hope you are right but I think there is something else going on because of out changing weather and what is happening on other planets.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bashi (2nd June 2011)

25. Link to Post #734
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Good to see you Bashi and as usual your attention to detail is awesome.
    Thanks for the time and effort you have obviously put into this
    I hope you are right but I think there is something else going on because of out changing weather and what is happening on other planets.

Best wishes
    Chris

I could not watch you drafting your last will.
    No question about Earth changes. But its not Elenin...
    Last edited by bashi; 2nd June 2011 at 21:51.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

greybeard (2nd June 2011), Woody (2nd June 2011)

27. Link to Post #735
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

hehe :D

I still wouldn't discard the theory of it being a craft ..... yet, if I were you .

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (3rd June 2011), truthseekerdan (2nd June 2011)

29. Link to Post #736
    Deactivated
    Thanks

On alignments which are causing earthquakes:

A Mensur Omerbashich „Published“ here

http://lanl.arxiv.org/abs/1104.2036

a paper, which tries to connect the alingnment of Elenin together with earthquakes.

That paper is a lot of pseudo science, meant to blind common people:

http://lanl.arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/pape.../1104.2036.pdf

Now this looks a bit scientific mixed with nuttyness, until you dig deeper.

If you try to find out who this Omerbashich is, you risc your PC, as maybe virus-booby-traps are planted on the way...
    Someone/group has committed a lot of energy and resources into this.

The guy here has done some research. Although he seems to be a notorious naysayer and didnt got it right on Chemtrails or the NWO, but on this one he hit something:

Here his comment to the video:

"BE CAREFUL SEARCHING for his name, some sites contain drive by virus's.
    One killed my machine and I had to reformat.
    There is a google image of him (i think it's him) kneeling and it's a driveby virus site.

TheRoyalSociety.EU WebSite
    http://www.theroyalsociety.eu/

WhoIs for TheRoyalSociety.EU WebSite
    http://www.eurid.eu/en/content/whois-result

The Bosnian Royal Family
    http://bosnianroyalfamily.org/home.htm

WhoIs for BosnianRoyalFamily.org
    http://www.whois.net/whois/bosnianroyalfamily.org

ACT OF CLAIM - Claim to be Crown Price Document
    http://bosnianroyalfamily.org/CLAIM_web2.pdf

Random forum site I found discussing this guy
    http://forums.soccerfansnetwork.com/...s-Royal-Family! "

On “Astrolpatriot”:
    His website www.astrolpatriot.com has been erased from the web-archive.
    http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/htt...rolpatriot.com

For this you have to apply specifically. This has been done obviously immediately after cancelling his site.
    Why would a guy who claims to have packed his things to go into the woods do that? Is he not (falsely!) trying to alert as much people as possible?
    Instead he wipes his trail...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (3rd June 2011)

31. Link to Post #737
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

I still wouldn't discard the theory of it being a craft ..... yet, if I were you .
    Please give me a good reason to do that - apart from your personal testimony...

32. Link to Post #738
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I like the title of the last video you posted (in post #263).

(good to see you here again, BTW)
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bashi (2nd June 2011)

34. Link to Post #739
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by bashi (here)

Maybe you can ask an astronomer to do attempt at sound penetration, like what it was attempted on the Moon.

Tell me if you get something like binaural beats back .

PS: A welcome back from me too

35. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

bashi (2nd June 2011)

36. Link to Post #740
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)

Maybe you can ask an astronomer to do attempt at sound penetration, like what it was attempted on the Moon.

Tell me if you get something like binaural beats back .

PS: A welcome back from me too

"to do attempt at sound penetration" : How is that done from Earth?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 149 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 87 137 149 LastLast