+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: I found this hard to stop once I started

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: WARNING: I found this hard to stop once I started

Thanks JesterKing, I downloaded the book fine from the link you gave. I must say I can't believe how badly some of the people in this thread have treated you. Your patience is indeed admirable. I find myself wondering having you been convicted of Jewish Revisionism by Zionists somewhere else in this forum??? And now you have been black listed or something??? Anyway your right the book certainly looks like its hard to put down. Peace brother.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

christian (11th July 2011), crosby (11th July 2011), jesterking (11th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member tcjim1's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Jesterking for the link and the suggestion for the book. I downloaded it with no problem...took me less than a minute...
    Jesterking, ignore the ungrateful ones,..............someone just pissed in their cereal this morning......LOL.....have a good one..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tcjim1 For This Post:

crosby (11th July 2011), jesterking (11th July 2011), RMorgan (11th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Downloaded the pdf with no problem...can't wait to read it.

Thanks, Jesterking.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

crosby (11th July 2011), jesterking (11th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Jester .. I've uploaded your file to www.sendspace.com.

The link for download is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1dpbvd

(once the page has loaded click the link next to the flashy red arrow)

Thx for your efforts.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 11th July 2011 at 22:34.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th July 2011), jesterking (11th July 2011), RMorgan (11th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

I canīt believe on how many people are so afraid of downloading a file these days!

4shared is just another website, like rapidshare, where people can upload something and have a download link in return, so other people can download it. Whatīs wrong with that? Nothing!

Besides, itīs impossible to get a virus downloading an unzipped, uncompressed PDF!!!

I canīt understand how some people come to this forum, preaching universal love and this kind of things, and then be so impolite to a guy that is just trying to share a book!

Some of you should review your concepts...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

jesterking (11th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

thank you RMorgan. boy that needed to be said. thanks for the link jesterking. it worked fine for me.
    regards, corson

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

jesterking (11th July 2011), RMorgan (11th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I canīt believe on how many people are so afraid of downloading a file these days!

4shared is just another website, like rapidshare, where people can upload something and have a download link in return, so other people can download it. Whatīs wrong with that? Nothing!

Besides, itīs impossible to get a virus downloading an unzipped, uncompressed PDF!!!

..And a lot of these file hosting sites are confusing by design. It costs money to host 1000s of files for free. So they run ads.

It is a tendency for most to click before they think, so they don't realize they've clicked on an ad. The 'virus scan' and the others are just ads, targeted towards people who are coming to the site for the purpose of downloading files to their machines.

The people running these ads are just regular people whose chosen profession is making people click things. They are constantly split testing; every ad has 2 variations, the one that gets the better response is subsequently split into 2 new variations, and so forth, so everything you see is a possible improvement on the previous iteration.

The harsh truth is, if you are going to these file hosting sites and clicking green arrows at the top of the page without looking at the status bar, you are doing exactly what you were programmed to do.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bitworm For This Post:

jesterking (11th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Well...

... that's what I got...

Attachment 8606
    It's working now ... I got that earlier as well. The download link is a small scroll down. Those fileshare sites are always crazy with ads like that ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hervé (11th July 2011), jesterking (11th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

It's working now ... I got that earlier as well. The download link is a small scroll down. Those fileshare sites are always crazy with ads like that ...
    True!

Thank you.

I got it downloaded now... will follow the warning and start reading when I have some time ahead...
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th July 2011), jesterking (11th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Sorry Flash, I did not, have not nor do I intend to insult anybody.
    I accused them of using methods of data extraction to collect personal information about Avalonians. Quite something else.

Apology's for my colloquial presentation, will do better from here on.

The fact many of my dissenters to my accusations, have thousands of posts and thousands of thanks from all the same people, hardly imbues me in the belief that if this is the standard of the previous posts, then I challenge you all to consider the true value and quality of the posts and the now subsequent intent of the requests made of the readers.

DeDukshyn - so you reading the pdf, that's good. Now, in the quick reply box where you write all your complementary comments about my accusations you will find an icon that allows members to upload pdfs. So it would be nice if you would upload yours for the other Avalonians to read. Or is it still being typed? Or will you make a defensive attack of indifference to this request as well. Many thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Flash (12th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    I accused them of using methods of data extraction to collect personal information about Avalonians. Quite something else.

The fact many of my dissenters to my accusations, have thousands of posts and thousands of thanks from all the same people, hardly imbues me in the belief that if this is the standard of the previous posts, then I challenge you all to consider the true value and quality of the posts and the now subsequent intent of the requests made of the readers.

DeDukshyn - so you reading the pdf, that's good. Now, in the quick reply box where you write all your complementary comments about my accusations you will find an icon that allows members to upload pdfs. So it would be nice if you would upload yours for the other Avalonians to read. Or is it still being typed? Or will you make a defensive attack of indifference to this request as well. Many thanks.
    Ask nicely.

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Ok...Letīs end this! Here is the PDF:

[mod-edit: I removed the inline display of this large pdf file. It slows down the page load for some users, it places inappropriate load on the secondattention.org website, and it is no longer needed, now that the links and other information for this file are working in the opening post of this thread. You can still access the same file, via the link just below. -Paul.]

Now you can go on and download the file from your browser using this link:

http://www.secondattention.org/dl/po...hout_cards.pdf

I love you guys,

Raf.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th July 2011 at 07:45.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (12th July 2011), Flash (12th July 2011), jesterking (12th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

you just made this page take 100 years to load ..... lol and I have a 15MB connection ... Just upload to a gallery, and point Eagle to it, if that is possible ... ?

edit - I guess it is fine, all the posts and stuff load first ... so it's not like the page gets crippled.. but again I have a fast conn.

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Thanks for the consideration, much better way of explaining and asking altogether now.

26. Link to Post #35
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

RMorgan - not falling for that con mate lol

Just use the pdf ICON and present the file if it exists as all your thread entry shows is a blank page and another web download site so . . .

It has not ended yet, nothing less than a pdf link from Project Avalon threads as have been produced hundreds of thousands of times as evidenced within other threads here so I will leave it to you.

My advice to others reading this far is DO NOT download from strange sites. It is a simple pdf file. How hard is it to upload from the computers where you claim to be reading it?

By the way guys and gals, whats the pay and conditions like for doing what you are doing. Are there any vacancies? PM me:-)

27. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well I am glad that is settled. Pdf posted in a post - everyone should be happy, now that the "scam" is over ... Thanks for settling that Raf ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

jesterking (12th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Got it Jesterking, Thanks.

By the way, I know how to navigate a download site! LOL No conspiracy, just a pdf, which is turning out to be Very interesting!

-z
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

chancy (12th July 2011), DeDukshyn (12th July 2011), jesterking (12th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just use the pdf ICON and present the file if it exists as all your thread entry shows is a blank page and another web download site so . . .

It has not ended yet, nothing less than a pdf link from Project Avalon threads as have been produced hundreds of thousands of times as evidenced within other threads here so I will leave it to you.

My advice to others reading this far is DO NOT download from strange sites. It is a simple pdf file. How hard is it to upload from the computers where you claim to be reading it?

By the way guys and gals, whats the pay and conditions like for doing what you are doing. Are there any vacancies? PM me:-)
    Is it still loading ... you need to wait longer ...much longer ... It's a book - they're big.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Just wait a little bit and the "blank page" will magically transform in a 175 pages book! It can take several minutes, depending on your internet connection speed, but just a couple of minutes will be enough for the CIA to track you down!

Lol! Just kidding! Enjoy the book!

Cheers,

Raf.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

35. Link to Post #40
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote By the way guys and gals, whats the pay and conditions like for doing what you are doing. Are there any vacancies? PM me:-)
    They are ALWAYS highering where I work, do you really believe all that stuff you typed in this thread or are you just playing around?

honestly, have you heard of NEXUS (actually I think it was a different name, cannot recall right now) nodes? (maybe its a US only thing.. but i HIGHLY doubt it) all internet in the US filters through these various hubs, and at each hub is a "nexus center" (again, not sure on the 'NEXUS' part) through which all traffic passes, I've been to the one here in anchorage for all of alaska, and the one in Idaho (boise).

the internet is not anon. only through numbers do we escape notice, but the data is still there, google cache's the entire internet, face book is a CIA info grab op, and now google is jumping on the bandwagon (most likely for the same reasons) all google searches are collected into a tool called "google trends" which if you know ANYTHING about intelligence gathering it is that Pattern analysis is KEY.. and thats exactly what google trends does.

so if you have any HOPE of being anon. on the web & do not know about the above facts, you are not technically knowledgeable enough to call people out for fishing for info, when the info, is already there and "collected" the system needs no help from "paid agents".

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th July 2011), Flash (12th July 2011), jesterking (12th July 2011), Poly Hedra (15th July 2011), zebowho (12th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast