Thread: Dreams of avalon

1. Link to Post #61
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Dreams of avalon

you left out the dream before it where you went up on stage and....

oh yeah and also the part in between with the christ figure in the hovel with the woman and child.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 27th August 2011 at 03:09.

2. Link to Post #62
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Hi All,

I dropped off this thread for a while, and wow! there has certainly been a bit going on.

Here is a dream that I had just four or five nights ago perhaps. The main character is strangely similiar to others described in prior threads.

This dream was brief and intense, and came at the very end of a "normal" dream sequence that I cannot recall. It occured just prior to waking, and was another of those unforgetable episodes. I was nowhere in particular, doing nothing in particular, when out of nowhere appeared a fairly young black woman with only one thing one her mind.......sex! She was barely dressed, and even what she was wearing was in tatters. I cannot with any degree of accuracy recall the colour of her eyes, but her gaze was fixed upon me, and it had an unmistakable air of possession about it. This gave her a very shamanistic air, and can remember a white dusting on her otherwise dark skinned face. No matter which way I faced, she would be on the ground in front of me, with feet about as far apart as is anatomically possible. I would turn my back to her, only to have her reappear in front of me again. This dream lasted no more than ten to fifteen seconds max. Even while the dream was in progress, I could not quite understand my reaction in refusing her "kindly offer", but I was incapable of doing anything else.

Upon waking, my initial thought was, to be honest, you idiot! What's wrong with you? You would not have hesitated in the past! At the same time I knew that I had just received a visit from a less than entirely wholesome entity, and that rejection was the correct path to have chosen.
    Last edited by Heyoka_11; 27th August 2011 at 04:13. Reason: Grammar.

3. Link to Post #63
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

You need to step up your magical protections, I would say.

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member lotusblossom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I would say it's more like the start of a science fiction series than a story book ending. She might say different. Ha!

Lotusblossom?
    I agree more like a beginning to a science fiction series. I too had dreamed of an unknown male. The amount I can recall is very short but I will share. I am walking in a warehouse type building with high ceilings and metal shelves. The place had rows with shelves like you would see in a grocery store. The lights were very bright and I could not see what was on the shelves. I was walking with the guy I was dating and he turns around and points at a guy we had just past by on the row. He says something like, that's the type of guy you want. The guy was slender with light brown hair. That is all I remember. Months later I met the guy of my dreams.

As for the feeling Purplelama had after he received the "Purple Smile" disk, it transfer too. I remember waking up the first weekend in May 2008 with an indescribable feeling of joy. It was a feeling that everything was as it should be. It was a very extraordinary and great feeling that words cannot describe.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lotusblossom For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Anno (13th September 2011), Fred Steeves (29th August 2011), PurpleLama (27th August 2011), Sierra (28th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #65
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Hi All,

I dropped off this thread for a while, and wow! there has certainly been a bit going on.

Here is a dream that I had just four or five nights ago perhaps. The main character is strangely similiar to others described in prior threads.

This dream was brief and intense, and came at the very end of a "normal" dream sequence that I cannot recall. It occured just prior to waking, and was another of those unforgetable episodes. I was nowhere in particular, doing nothing in particular, when out of nowhere appeared a fairly young black woman with only one thing one her mind.......sex! She was barely dressed, and even what she was wearing was in tatters. I cannot with any degree of accuracy recall the colour of her eyes, but her gaze was fixed upon me, and it had an unmistakable air of possession about it. This gave her a very shamanistic air, and can remember a white dusting on her otherwise dark skinned face. No matter which way I faced, she would be on the ground in front of me, with feet about as far apart as is anatomically possible. I would turn my back to her, only to have her reappear in front of me again. This dream lasted no more than ten to fifteen seconds max. Even while the dream was in progress, I could not quite understand my reaction in refusing her "kindly offer", but I was incapable of doing anything else.

Upon waking, my initial thought was, to be honest, you idiot! What's wrong with you? You would not have hesitated in the past! At the same time I knew that I had just received a visit from a less than entirely wholesome entity, and that rejection was the correct path to have chosen.

ok, tony, we touched on all this in your other dream thread, so I would like to say something about the word magic, and the context I use for it. Magic is something everyone does whether one realizes it or not. It is the natural operation of consciousness in it's capacity to change, which it does for everyone, all the time. One who is conscious of this fact is in a position to utilize one's own creativity to produce said change, and done skillfully will unfailingly produce the desired results. That being said, one who is unaware of this quality of consciousness is subject to the influence of the magical operation of others whether done on a mass or personal scale. So the suggestion for you to pick up a practice is not to say you should find some established path or craft, and follow it. I recommend researching into any of the esoteric arts, but when it comes to actual operation I strongly that you *make it up!* and most importantly *have fun while doing it*. Look into folk magic, it's the operations of rustic peoples without some advanced philosophy or weird metaphysical context attached to it. For example, I say protection, so you go out and get a half pound of sea salt and literally skip around the outside of your house sprinlking the salt everywhere and singing some silly song remembered from childhood to inject that feeling of innocence into the operation and any nasties won't want to come within a mile (or km, as the case may be) of the light you would make while doing that. And the sillier, and more joyful and exhuberant you can be while doing it then the taller and more formidable that wall of light would be. That's an example, not really a suggestion, but it would surely work and requires no real arcane knowledge or special skill. We've been tricked into thinking magic has to be complex, but really it's the simplest thing in the world and it's going on all the time with everything we think and do. Magic is only complex if you're up to no good, imho.

7. Link to Post #66
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

ok, tony, we touched on all this in your other dream thread
    Hi PL,

And once again, thank you for a carefully considered response.

Yes, we have discussed the need for psychic protection before, and perhaps I have let my guard slip. But, as I have mentioned, I do enjoy the ocassional visit, especially when the outcome is a favourable one, as is the case here, I believe. But point taken, as prior experience has shown that the outcome is not always favourable. I will act on your recommendations.

How does this look?

Name:  Pentagram bedspread.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  13.5 KB

Gotta be the ultimate in nocturnal psychic protection!

OK, I'll get my tongue out of my cheek now, as I know that all it takes is a few well chosen words.

Thanks PL, for your invaluable input.

8. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Hi All,

ok, tony, we touched on all this in your other dream thread, so I would like to say something about the word magic, and the context I use for it. Magic is something everyone does whether one realizes it or not. It is the natural operation of consciousness in it's capacity to change, which it does for everyone, all the time. One who is conscious of this fact is in a position to utilize one's own creativity to produce said change, and done skillfully will unfailingly produce the desired results. That being said, one who is unaware of this quality of consciousness is subject to the influence of the magical operation of others whether done on a mass or personal scale. So the suggestion for you to pick up a practice is not to say you should find some established path or craft, and follow it. I recommend researching into any of the esoteric arts, but when it comes to actual operation I strongly that you *make it up!* and most importantly *have fun while doing it*. Look into folk magic, it's the operations of rustic peoples without some advanced philosophy or weird metaphysical context attached to it. For example, I say protection, so you go out and get a half pound of sea salt and literally skip around the outside of your house sprinkling the salt everywhere and singing some silly song remembered from childhood to inject that feeling of innocence into the operation and any nasties won't want to come within a mile (or km, as the case may be) of the light you would make while doing that. And the sillier, and more joyful and exuberant you can be while doing it then the taller and more formidable that wall of light would be. That's an example, not really a suggestion, but it would surely work and requires no real arcane knowledge or special skill. We've been tricked into thinking magic has to be complex, but really it's the simplest thing in the world and it's going on all the time with everything we think and do. Magic is only complex if you're up to no good, imho.
    Yes. Knowledge of the fundamental reality within the context of that space ---and you've got a winner. Nothing is needed except the strength of intent, the personal internal assurance of intent. Once we remove the silly body aspects of response, the intensity of the self, in that realm - grows exponentially. It is however, a matter of a certain experience, overall. This comes with time.

When you, Fred, confronted the bear of your bodily fears, you had no fear. The deepest animal parts of yourself, of the avatar's influence and connection, it's bridging into the astral realm... were calm in the face of visions, projections, etc.

In that moment you gained your wings..... and were able to thus bridge the gap to conscious connection.

This place we encounter...It is like a practice zone for the incarnated. Also, the dream world, or also, for the ghostly dead, it is purgatory. Same same.

And in "The Maxx"..it is..the OutBack. (Just a bit of fun)

http://vodpod.com/watch/1297262-the-maxx-episodes-1-2

But, due to all of this, it is easy to see where films like Inception can get ahold of us so powerfully.

Half remembered places, half remembered dreams, half remembered truths.

Of course, this is why I'm sure that script writers and Hollywood types alike frequent this forum.

They dumb it down, turn it around, make a parable, a yarn.. from something that is meant to be true (unmolested), and in the process feed their own Karma that they then must clear. Sometimes they help awaken, sometimes they slow us down. But... that is all as it may be. No judgment, just observation. Slowly, we work our way upward, and outward... to a stronger, more connected reality and space.

The is no up, no down, no left, no right, no inside, no outside, only that which we carry. It is energy, formless until we give it substantiation. Our focus and intensity become it's intensity, it's very reality, it's very shape.

Knowing, knowledge -- is key.

Now you know why you carry an ego, otherwise, as an incarnated spirit, you would have no shape, to grow within. Rubber baby buggy bumpers.

You may then ponder the winged beings of lore. The eagle and the prey. Then potentially consider why they must evoke your fears. For with your fears, you can be routed. Are they a necessary reflection for your awakening... or are they something else?

Remember, it is a plasma universe, not that of solids -solids, elements, frozen lattice structures. They constitute no more than 5% of the universe. The rest is flowing, multi-dimensional plasma. Thus ..Huge. Unimaginably huge.

Without your fears ---you cannot be overcome. You stand on your own.

However, standing free, has it's price. You move from Karma, into consequence. But, with respect to growth, is this possibly....the very point?
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th August 2011 at 02:00.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Anno (13th September 2011), Fred Steeves (29th August 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th August 2011), noprophet (15th September 2011), PurpleLama (28th August 2011), Sierra (28th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #68
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Carmody, I will take this particular time and place to express my sincerest gratitude for your presence on this forum. Thank you.

11. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

You are welcome. I try to do it right, and it is difficult to do. For when incarnated, wandering is the name of the game. Out of all the things I can indulge in, my mind misses drugs the most. I tend to not hit the thanks button as the connotations are good, but not as perfected as they might be, regarding potential for misinterpretation.

Fro example, in the lithium thread, right now (last few posts), I'm a bit over the top. Mercury was at a standstill, so a bit of confusion and direction change in mentality was taking place. However, the over the top aspect was a calculated move.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Anno (13th September 2011), Fred Steeves (29th August 2011), PurpleLama (28th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    You are welcome. I try to do it right, and it is difficult to do. For when incarnated, wandering is the name of the game. Out of all the things I can indulge in, my mind misses drugs the most. I tend to not hit the thanks button as the connotations are good, but not as perfected as they might be, regarding potential for misinterpretation.

Fro example, in the lithium thread, right now (last few posts), I'm a bit over the top. Mercury was at a standstill, so a bit of confusion and direction change in mentality was taking place. However, the over the top aspect was a calculated move.
    Gurdjieff compared nature to the musical octave. The octave contains two half notes, the f note the b note, and if one overlays this image of musical vibrations with the unfoldment of nature's progressions, which is circular, or cyclical, one can get an understanding why so many projects that are started with loads of energy, yet within a few years go wrong, and actually end up going in the opposite direction of the original intent. So Gurdjieff suggested that once man was conscious of this cyclical reality he needed to know exactly at which points to inject that extra energy, to avoid the weakening process which would otherwise take place.

So what you, Carmody, called 'I'm a bit over the top', right at that moment that Mercury is going direct again reminded me of this same energizing effort that Gurdjieff talked about.
    To me it shows this same principle of higher consciousness at work, injecting conscious energy at such a crucial moment, which is like the half note of the octave, and which needs to be turned into a full note...
    when applied with proper timing this causes awakening and spiritual evolution.

(I wonder if anyone alive can actually make sense of what I just wrote...but it came through quite clearly while I formulated this in my mind.... maybe I was channeling Gurdjieff for a minute there.)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Anno (13th September 2011), Carmody (30th August 2011), Fred Steeves (29th August 2011), noprophet (15th September 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (30th August 2011), PurpleLama (28th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Oops, messed up. I'll try again later after some coffee...LOL

16. Link to Post #72
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

this one was a few months ago:

my memory picks up and I am standing on the beach, it's day time but dark, the sky looks very angry, lots of black and gray fast moving clouds. The tide coming in is very choppy. There are two roads, an interstate highway, leading up to the water, but after the second set of massive concrete pilings the road breaks off, so there is a huge bridge that's broken.

I turn back towards land and I see a group of people, seven or eight, huddled together looking at something. I walk over there and one of them has a smart phone with a weather application running. I look closely at the map and there is a black blob covering the eastern central portion, from north MS. Up to the great lakes and from the river, roughly, over to the eastern seaboard. There are four smaller blobs, what appear to be smaller circular storms, slowly rotating around the black central mass. The people are panicking at the sight of whatever this is on the map. I speak to them some assurances and turn and walk back toward the water, and pause where I started. At this point I lift my hands to the sky, and at this point I am suddenly wearing shining white robes. I walk on down to the water, and when my foot touches the water I begin to sing:

I love you,Lord
    And I lift my voice to worship You
    Oh, my soul rejoice
    Take joy, my king, in what You hear
    May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear

It's an old, familiar hymn, to me. I sing this slowly as I walk through the water out in between the concrete pilings, and even though the water is so chaotic, it isn't touching me. I am walking through the water without getting wet, without being swayed by the wind and water. My arms raised, as I begin to sing I am looking to the angry sky, and as the sound of my voice begins, the clouds begin to break, and there is a structure behind the clouds, something massively huge is in the sky. The structure has purple lines of light running through it, vaguely like circuitry, sort of tron-esque. I make my route between the pilings, and the song is coming to the end as I am coming close to stepping out of the water, at this point I can tell you the sky opened totally, and there was brilliant white light, but I cannot tell what was after that.

now, playdo, tell us about your three part-er that started with the family and the pyramid and ended with me and you and the people and the bridges and the psychic lady we had to go see.

17. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)

What's left of the rabble disperses and hides in shame after seeing the true incarnation of unconditional love in the human flesh and departs in tatters. Unconfronted, undefeated, unchallenged, the Christ-like figure proceeds to a nearby stall where a single mother sits on hay, and nurses her newborn. The figure approaches them and sits next to them, and he is welcomed with a bow and the the mother touches her forehead to the ground, and he does the same thing to her. He puts his arm around them and she continues to nurse the child. They are safe and the army is now rabble, strewn about like paper in the wind. No advance or attack is made, and the simple sight of such extreme love and purity conquered instantly the horrific maligned threat. And I was enthralled with tears of joy at the sight. And that is where the sequence ended.......
    I would put that in the vision category Playdo, flat out brother. It also sounds familiar. Not in the actual sequence of events, but the story line in general. I can't begin to tell you how strong the sense is I have that the darkness mankind is confronted with is going to experience roughly the same results. This is a higher level of reality we're heading into now. "They" can arm themselves to the teeth with the latest weaponry, the most indestructable super soldiers, the most powerful black magicians, etc.. It just will not matter what they do if we are right within ourselves. I have a few very short day visions along these lines, and this thing can/will be over without lifting a finger.

Cheers,
    Fred

18. Link to Post #74
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

As to the visionary aspect to Playdo's dream, I believe you are precisely correct, sir. Did you kiss that manatee for me?

19. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No, bad weekend for manatee kissing Purple Lama. I'll keep a watch out for our favorite one though, Amanda. She'll not only let me, but will insist on a smooch, not to mention a lengthy belly rub.

Cheers,
    Fred

20. Link to Post #76
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    No, bad weekend for manatee kissing Purple Lama. I'll keep a watch out for our favorite one though, Amanda. She'll not only let me, but will insist on a smooch, not to mention a lengthy belly rub.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Fred, you rock.

21. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This whole place rocks. The Invisible College is stronger than ever.

THANKS AGAIN BILL RYAN

22. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)

I would put that in the vision category Playdo, flat out brother. It also sounds familiar. Not in the actual sequence of events, but the story line in general. I can't begin to tell you how strong the sense is I have that the darkness mankind is confronted with is going to experience roughly the same results. This is a higher level of reality we're heading into now. "They" can arm themselves to the teeth with the latest weaponry, the most indestructable super soldiers, the most powerful black magicians, etc.. It just will not matter what they do if we are right within ourselves. I have a few very short day visions along these lines, and this thing can/will be over without lifting a finger.

Cheers,
    Fred
    HA! YES, YES, YES, Ecstatically, that's it! You nailed it! That was what was shown to me, and I cannot forget it. My description of the dream can in no way express or relate what the power of that image did to me: to see a bloodthirsty tiger that is doubly under the spell of magick, cower and attack itself in revulsion at the sight of purity of love and its incarnated embodiment is one of the most powerful things that has happened to me on this earth. Even if it was a dream, I will never forget it.

There exists something more powerful than all the chthonic armies of Man and ET, and it is simply love. I have seen it, and I have been blessed with it, and I try to live it each day, and I fear nothing. Even if the charnel legions were to chew my limbs off one by one, or imprison me, it makes no difference: I know love and I know what is eternal, and I would be instantly reincarnated and I would eventually remember where I left off when maturity hit (as has happened in this incarnation), and I would continue my mission. There is no stopping love, and we are emissaries of it. I saw it with my own eyes in that dream and I KNOW it. As with Hanuman, my patron protector and prankster, you could rip apart my flesh and examine my ribs, and they would be inscribed with the eternal secret word. As they say in Spanish, "no temor... no temor..."
    Last edited by Playdo of Ataraxas; 30th August 2011 at 02:09.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Anno (13th September 2011), Fred Steeves (30th August 2011), Marianne (7th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Here's a dream from a long time ago, before I journeyed down the rabbit hole, so to say. It surfaced after watching Kerry Cassidy's new video with Michael Tellinger in South Africa about Adam's Calendar, which in my opinion is her best yet! Great stuff!

Anyhoo, this one will be short because it was many years ago, and though the salient points are sharp, the whole entirety is vague. I didn't take notice of the details because at the time I had no clue to what the dream was referring. I had just began reading Hamlet's Mill, (Ol' Amlethus) by Santillana and von Dechend, and I read that at a point in my life where I was quite young and inexperienced, but well read in worldwide mythology, so it tied a lot of things together, but I had not in any way become conscious of practicing magick. Also, I did not know about Sitchin nor the Annunaki, nor the truth about Sumer. Here goes:

My surrounding is dark and vacuous. There is nothing until I speak. I utter: "EA. EA. EA." Three times. As I speak, things begin to appear and come to life. As with Väinämöinen in the Kalevala, I begin to speak and things are created. I name things, and they become existent. The dream goes on and on, and a world is created around me.

It wasn't until later that I recalled this dream to my friend, PurpleLama, and he told me who Ea/Enki was/is. I can remember feeling the goosebumps of deja vu, and that began a new chapter of research to say the least.

And, just recently, I would say last Autumn, that I had the dream where I was back in my hometown at my childhood home and as I stood in the flowerbed of the house, I watched a colossal serpent come out of a hole in the flowerbed! He was black, yellow, green, red and yellow. His girth was at least three feet in diameter and his length was at least fifty feet. He slithered from my house north towards a nature reserve that begins at the end of our street. He passed through the gates and went right in, and that was that dream. Suffice it to say, I have always felt a connection the Naga. And, while speaking of Naga, I must relate that I have seen before my eyes the face of my great friend, PurpleLama, shift before my eyes into a Naga. It happened one recent night while discussing pertinent topics. I am getting off topic, but I do not lie. This was no dream. I watched patiently listening to him talk, his face morphing in and out of what I know and what I had never viewed before. Before my eyes, his face became mottled and serpent-like. I waited until he was through with his discourse, and told him what I saw, and he said, "Ok, so you saw that, too."

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Anno (13th September 2011), Fred Steeves (30th August 2011), PurpleLama (30th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    I must relate that I have seen before my eyes the face of my great friend, PurpleLama, shift before my eyes into a Naga. It happened one recent night while discussing pertinent topics. I am getting off topic, but I do not lie. This was no dream. I watched patiently listening to him talk, his face morphing in and out of what I know and what I had never viewed before. Before my eyes, his face became mottled and serpent-like. I waited until he was through with his discourse, and told him what I saw, and he said, "Ok, so you saw that, too."
    Well well well PurpleLama, does this mean you're a lizard?

Cheers,
    Fred

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast