+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: This Scared ME The Sun is out of place

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: This Scared ME The Sun is out of place

LOL! The world revolves around the Earth...The Earth is flat,too....
    Just like people believed in the OLDEN days....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 17th July 2011 at 17:35.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

New video showing an extra orb in our skies.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), Mad Hatter (18th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

just swamp gas, space debris. Could it be a dwarf star in our inner solar system pulling on magnetic north and pushing the south pole away causing a tilt ? the moon is tilted out of whack also, no moonquakes there, hmmmmmm there must be an object very large pulling on magnetic north and pushing on the south causing a tilt. aren't we supposed to have a pole shift ? the book of revelation speaks to a new heaven and new earth, I wonder if the new earth could come from being altered by a pole shift, and some land going underwater and some land rising out of the ocean. I wonder if the new heaven is the comet tail of the dwarf star filled with space debris, and red iron oxide gas changing the blue sky to a purple/gold looking sky. just thinking out loud. I wonder if having two suns in our inner solar system could cause us to have 110 degrees everyday here in tulsa. saturday july 16th 2011 the heat index was 119. the heat is killing trees, grass, flowers, most of the hedges are dying and the trees at the job think its october turning yellow already and falling covering the ground like it's fall.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 18th July 2011 at 04:54.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I like my little Canadian Inuits. They have been checking the sun for millenium, always from the same place on earth. If they innocently say it is not rising or setting at the same place, or that days are longer or shorter, or winter shorter or longer, I bet it is. They are like the polar bears, the first ones to signal something is wrong.

The whys, to the white man to calculate and imagine. But something has changed, I believe them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Remember science back in school? They would have globes to represent the earth, moon, sun, etc. Remember when they placed a pin on the earth and then turned it, how the sun and moon would rise and set at certain spots? Then if you tilted the earth globe alittle and then continued to turn it, the sun and moon would appear to rise and set in a different location....Did the sun and moon change in any way? No....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

There is nothing alarming about these changes. Our own bodies are shifting and moving all the time. Just yesterday we were all noting these changes, dizziness, loss of memory, balance. These are signs of "as above, so below." Not to be alarmed as there are very real physical changes in the ascension process.

These are the changes we feel inside us. It is no cause for alarm it just means everything is in order. All is well. We have known about the shift that is coming. Much will have changed for the better on or before 11-11-11 and we are moving closer to that date right now and even in every hour of the day.

It is happening sooner then those expected in 2012. We are going from duality and 3D into a whole New Golden Age upon the earth. That new age actually arrived on April 15th but hardly anyone noticed it. Rest easy. Yes, we are to become love as these things occur. They do not represent any doom or gloom but something wonderful for a change. We've just not used to having great things happen ~ so great has been the darkness on Earth in our experience.

The greatest wonders of a New Earth will be ours to enjoy soon. Stay tuned but know that all is in perfect order and we are being assisted and watched over by Celestial powers far greater than our own. They are advising us through channels. It's not like you're not being told what's happening step by step. If you don't trust channels, you have limited yourself in following but it's a choice only you can make.

But even without them, using your own eyes, you can watch the Sun through YouTube videos every day, as these very changes talked about are happening in front of us. Trust in a higher power that wouldn't allow us to suffer so many hardships just to take it all away. Yes, put on your seatbelts for quantum leaps. We are getting out of linear time as well. Many shifts are taking place. Listen to your heart! Not your mind which is tied to ego.

We are at the point where the Meek shall inherit the Earth. That's us and it is our time to realize the abundance of Earth and Heaven joined in unity. We are meant to enjoy the fruits of our labor now. Believe! Believe in higher powers! Believe in yourselves! Learn to trust, I know we've forgotten how to do that. We can learn again. Much love! xoxoxoxo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (19th July 2011), Watching from Cyprus (19th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Do we really need TPTB to tell us what we can see with our own eyes? They'd lie anyway....

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Hey Darla,
    I agree that darkness has been too busy. I want it to be over already....
    Thanks for the encouraging words.
    Lot of love,
    Maia

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 times in 408 posts

I am not one to pour cold water on a party… If someone’s life is shifting, awesome… if people are experiencing chaos in their life, letting go of attitudes that no longer serve them, awesome. But the axial tilt of our planet has not shifted any appreciable amount. Inches at best, not degrees, not meters, not kilometers.

Yes, the magnetic field of the earth is shifting and has been shifting for decades. Yes the solar system is continuing on it’s path through the galaxy with some measurable high energy ‘clouds’ ahead of us. Yes the sun is undergoing measurable changes that affect our climate. Yes, we have had a little more earthquake, volcanic and geophysical phenomena than usual (over the past hundred years)… BUT the tilt of the earth’s axis has NOT changed.

I am not saying ‘it will not change’ … just that is hasn’t, yet.

Here is a fun little experiment that we can all do between now and Christmas. It is an easy little experiment to measure the tilt of the earth’s axis by using a shadow stick. In fact it can be very accurate if many people do it and we can get an average of all the measurements. You can start measuring now but ideally start on Sept 21 and continue on until Dec 21st (equinox and solstice). Or just make two measurements: one on Sept 21st and one on Dec 21st

Measuring the Earth's Tilt

Using observations with a simple shadow stick, we can measure the Sun's angular height in the sky over the course of weeks and months. It is the tilt of the Earth's axis which causes the height of the Sun's path to change. In this activity, we will measure this change to infer the amount of the Earth's tilt. This activity shows that as the height of the Sun changes, it casts different length shadows at midday. By recording these midday shadow lengths and the height of the shadow stick, we can "reconstruct" the situations from these days and measure the angular height directly. The difference of the angular heights of the Sun between an equinox (September 21 or March 21) and a solstice (December 21 or June 21) is equal to the tilt of the Earth's axis, 23.50.
    Materials: Shadow stick; observations of the midday shadow lengths; large sheet of paper; colored markers; protractor.
    1. Obtain midday shadow lengths for convenient equinoxes or solstices (September 21, December 21, March 21, June 21). Also make sure to keep a record of the height of the shadow stick.

2. On a large sheet of paper, draw a line the same length as the shadow stick. To reconstruct the angle of the Sun's height for each equinox and solstice in your data, start at the bottom of the shadow stick and draw a line perpendicular to the shadow stick the same length as the midday shadow for each solstice and equinox in your data. Try using different color markers for each day. Your drawing should resemble the figure above.

3. Measure the angular height of the Sun on the paper with a protractor for each equinox and solstice. The difference of the angular height between subsequent equinoxes and solstices should be about 23.°5. The difference in angular height between the two equinoxes or the two solstices should be twice that, or 47°.

If the earth's tilt has shifted we should be able to measure it. I suspect however that if it does shift... the last thing you will be doing is performing a mundane measurement such as this!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

araucaria (19th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by steveofengland (here)
    This link also points out the sun is still where it should be http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14150550
    Can we rest easy now?
    Tank you for this article, which answers my question.

Two points in this article. The reported "east-west" orientation is incorrect: unless I'm mistaken, Manhattan is aligned north-west south-east .-This would explain why the winter equivalent is at sunrise, in the south-east.

Secondly, sunset at 2025 is a bit early. However the sun sets early particularly in mountainous areas where the horizon is higher than normal. This makes sense for Manhattan where the horizon is bound to be higher than sea level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4